Hulk & Wolverine "vs" Shao Kahn & Goro

• 170 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pea55

Who wins and why?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By terry2012

Shao Kahn and Goro wins. Goro catches wolverine and pound him until he KO Shao Kahn can hold off The Hulk until Goro comes and help or he can just say Your Soul Is Mine and then takes it from him.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Ferro Vida

If the other Mortal Kombat characters are capable of beating Shao Khan and Goro then Wolverine is definitely a skilled enough fighter to do so, and I have a hard time believing that either of those MK characters are as strong as the Hulk (I'm open to being proven wrong).

Villelater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Villelater

well this fight would need to use video-game standereds soo...I pick the Hulk from the SNES Hulk game from probe and he has many moves...Ironic probe the early makers of mortal kombat made an Hulk game

and for Wolverine well...X-men 2:the clone wars for the SEGA.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shawnbaby

Hulk solos. 

krilling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By krilling

@Shawnbaby said:

Hulk solos.
Boneawl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Boneawl

Either Wolverine or Hulk can solo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@Boneawl said:

Either Wolverine or Hulk can solo.

butcher_pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By butcher_pete

Wolverine solos.

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pea55

At one point I felt that wolverine would solo against these guys, and I still feel that Hulk and Wolverine wins this fight, but I hear that the Mk characters are a lot more powerful than what ppl think. I dont know much about or exactly how strong the Mk characters are, but I hear that Shao Kahn had the power to take over the world at 1 point, and is pretty dangerous when it comes to Kahn using his black magic. I made this thread because I want to learn more about the Mk characters by Mk fans arguing the Mk powers and abilities. But in the end I think that Hulk and wolverine still takes the cake

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By TifaLockhart

Shao Kahn powered up by billions of souls is pretty powerful. Hulk still wins though.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nick_hero22

Spite

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pea55

Chill out dude spite has nothing to do with this!

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cliffrice

Nah, They can hang. Ever hear of a game called Mortal Kombat vs the DC universe? Some of those MK dudes can stand up to the justice league and superman.

Avatar image for graysonofgotham
graysonofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By graysonofgotham

Wolvie owns both solo, bub.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

I don't see Wolverine soloing. I see Hulk soloing though. Team wins.

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By pea55

I agree Team 1 takes it! Was hoping I could learn more about the Mk characters by Mk fans Arguing points. Looks like their not as strong as some say.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Reptilicus

@pea55: Well, Shao Kahn can control magic on a level to merge planets. He formerly opened a portal and through that very portal absorbed all human life on Earth to increase his power. He also can put spills on blood and forge that blood into warriors. Skarlet was created this way. A standard Kahn, I'd say gets eaten by Hulk. Then again, I don't know if Hulk has any resistance to having his soul sucked out. But yeah, like before Kahn, could just sit back in Outworld, open a portal above Hulk and try to absorb Hulk's soul through it.

Goro has hardly anything to bring to the table. Hulk probably could solo with a decent fight.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Ferro Vida said:

If the other Mortal Kombat characters are capable of beating Shao Khan and Goro then Wolverine is definitely a skilled enough fighter to do so, and I have a hard time believing that either of those MK characters are as strong as the Hulk (I'm open to being proven wrong).
ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ImmortalOne

Shao Kahn is only weak because he has to become a mortal for the tournament. In his natural form, he is a god, and could easily stamp out Hulk and Wolverine at the same time. Goro's not gonna survive though.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TifaLockhart

Had it been Kintaro instead of Goro I'd say that Team MK has made me break more controllers than Team Marvel.

It took me two years to figure out how to beat him.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Reptilicus

@ImmortalOne: I disagree. Yes, a weakened or very less angry Hulk, yes. But I believe Hulk can get strong enough to 'Hulk smash' a planet into bits. In this case, Kahn's planet merging is irrelevant.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23  Edited By Erik

@terry2012 said:

Shao Kahn and Goro wins. Goro catches wolverine and pound him until he KO Shao Kahn can hold off The Hulk until Goro comes and help or he can just say Your Soul Is Mine and then takes it from him.

None of this would ever happen.

@cliffrice said:

Nah, They can hang. Ever hear of a game called Mortal Kombat vs the DC universe? Some of those MK dudes can stand up to the justice league and superman.

LOL did you play that game? There was a reason the heavy hitters did not punch heads off by accident.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Erik: To hammer your excellent point home, Captain Marvel beat Baraka, Scorpion, and Shang Tsung gauntlet style in the Netherrealm where his powers were weak.

MK is not on DC or Marvel's top tier level in terms of sheer power.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Erik

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@Erik: To hammer your excellent point home, Captain Marvel beat Baraka, Scorpion, and Shang Tsung gauntlet style in the Netherrealm where his powers were weak.

MK is not on DC or Marvel's top tier level in terms of sheer power.

<---Nods approvingly.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ImmortalOne

@Reptilicus: The point wasn't the planet merging. The only reason Shao Kahn isn't destroying everyone with a thought is that he has to become mortal to fight. So in full god mode, he could destroy both of them with a flick of a finger.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Reptilicus

@ImmortalOne: I see what you mean. But even when Kahn isn't fighting, the biggest feat he had displayed is planet merging. I'm having a hard time believing an angry Hulk couldn't slap a planet into bits.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TifaLockhart

Hey, is it true that Kahn is Raiden's brother?

Raiden's bio states such, but MK vs. DC isn't in continuity...

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Reptilicus

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Good question. In Deception there's a hidden message, which reads: "Shao Kahn, Lucifer, and Raiden are of the same race of beings."

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Reptilicus: Thanks. I don't think he's a mortal, but I'm not sure why I think so.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ImmortalOne

@Reptilicus: So? If Hulk slaps the planet to bits, he kills off Goro and Wolverine, and start floating in space. Then Shao Kahn kills him easily.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Reptilicus

@ImmortalOne: Wolverine has a regenerative healing factor. He healed from a skeleton before, so I'm not sure if it would kill him. Good point about floating in space though. However, Shao Kahn has yet to survive any planet destroying attacks. So it's likely he'd die from the attack itself.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Reptilicus

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Shao Kahn? Lol. Well, he lived at least hundred of years.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Reptilicus: Personally, I was hoping he'd die sooner in story mode of MK9 (the infamous scene from the Outworld tournament).

Shao Kahn is the worst villain ever. I don't mean in power, I mean as a character. Plus he's wicked cheap in not only MK2, MK3, and MK9.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@Super_SoldierXII said:

I don't see Wolverine soloing. I see Hulk soloing though. Team wins.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Reptilicus

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: I favorite Shinnok over Shao Kahn.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By terry2012

@Erik: How is not going to happen when wolverine fight up close. All Goro needs is to catch him with one arm that it.

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: If you are talking about Shao Khan then yes he is not mortal but half of it. Beacuse he is a Demigod and Raiden is a full god on a much lower level from The Elder gods. Raiden father Shinnok who is an elder god had two children Raiden and Shao Khan. I don't know why Shao khan is a demigod and raiden is a full god. Don't know if it was meantion why he was only a demigod.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Reptilicus

@terry2012: Just thought I'd let you know the films are on a separate timeline than the games. It never was mentioned in the games that Shinnok is Raiden's father.

Wolverine will heal from anythingGoro does to him...

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Erik

@terry2012:

Any arm that Goro reaches with, he is going to lose.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@terry2012 said:

@Erik: How is not going to happen when wolverine fight up close. All Goro needs is to catch him with one arm that it.

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: If you are talking about Shao Khan then yes he is not mortal but half of it. Beacuse he is a Demigod and Raiden is a full god on a much lower level from The Elder gods. Raiden father Shinnok who is an elder god had two children Raiden and Shao Khan. I don't know why Shao khan is a demigod and raiden is a full god. Don't know if it was meantion why he was only a demigod.

Saying all Goro needs to do is grab Wolverine and pound him is as simplistic as if I were to say all Wolverine has to do is stab Goro in the head. Difference being, my statement is the far more likely scenario.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By terry2012

@Erik: Not if wolverine reaches first. In almost all of Goro fights he never reach first, he wait for them to hit him so he can counter them. Goro has two other moves like his jumping stomping ability and his fire balls to create a distraction for wolverine and then grab him.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By terry2012

@Super_SoldierXII: Same times the simplistic things are the things you need to do. It just wont be that easy that all. Remember Wolverine has to get close in order to stab him anyway which Goro can wait and counter him.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Erik

@terry2012 said:

@Erik: Not if wolverine reaches first. In almost all of Goro fights he never reach first, he wait for them to hit him so he can counter them. Goro has two other moves like his jumping stomping ability and his fire balls to create a distraction for wolverine and then grab him.

LOL You are just messing around right? I honestly am having a hard time taking you seriously with statements like that.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By terry2012

@Reptilicus: That what it said in his wiki page on here. But Raiden father is an Elder god but they never told you who it was. Which why I want to see who The elder gods are in the game. Wolverine healing ability is not instant it takes time for him to heal. Until then Goro can just pound away at him until Shao Khan come over and take his soul from him. Remeber hulk has beating wolverine. Goro will just have to beat him until he passes out long enough for Shao Khan to absorb his soul. Beside the Op never said they had to die in order to win more like a KO by Goro will suffice.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By terry2012

@Erik: No I'm not mess around. You seem to forget Goro fireballs are in play here too and The Op never said they had die in order to win, just who wins. Means Goro and Shao Khan can win by KO and not by death.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Erik

@terry2012 said:

@Erik: No I'm not mess around. You seem to forget Goro fireballs are in play here too and The Op never said they had die in order to win, just who wins. Means Goro and Shao Khan can win by KO and not by death.

Why would Wolverine give a damn about fireballs? He regularly walks through fire that would instantly kill normal men and even pulled himself out of a giant smelting pot that reduced him to nearly nothing but a skeleton. GTFO with your fireball business.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Erik: haha welcome back. Don't you miss this?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Erik

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Erik: haha welcome back. Don't you miss this?

LOL Thanks. And every damn day. :p

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By terry2012

@Erik: He does needs to burn him just enough to knock him back in order to get close to him. Do you think wolverine can fight scorpion? Be side Goro is way older than wolverine so his fight ability is beyond wolverine. Goro is not slow on the battle field he is agile.

Goro was able to win 9 consecutive Mortal Kombat tournaments. He was even able to defeat The Great Kung Lao in his first tournament, a feat which a younger Shang Tsung could not accomplish. Goro's fighting style is based on his brute strength and surprising agility. he possesses the ability to shoot fireballs from him mouth or his hands.

Signature Moves

• Fireball: Goro fires a green fire ball from out of his hand, hitting the rival.
  • Leaping Stomp: Goro jumps and is not seen, then he comes down and smashes on the rival.
  • Chest Pound: Goro grabs the rival, with the lower arms. Then Goro throws a multiple amount of punches, really hurting the rival.
  • Tremor Pound: Either one Goro stomps the ground or pounds the ground, making a tremor appear in the ground knocking the rival into the air.
  • Spinning Slaps: Goro reaches his arms out and spins fast, smacking the opponent over and over.
  • Crusher
  • Goro Grab

Fatalities

• Destruction: Goro rips his opponents arms and legs off then preforms a somersault into the the air coming down with a huge sword striking the opponents head.
  • Dragon Fangs
  • Limb Rip
  • Head Ripper.

Shao Kahn is a demigod

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#50  Edited By Deranged Midget

What the mis-match?

Hulk murders Shao-kahn and Goro, it's not even fair.