hulk with uni-power vs superman

• 141 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By imbackwimps

@AngryHulks said:

Uni Power Hulk should be almost equal to Heralds of Galactus' in terms of power, and many Heralds can takes Superman, so Hulk with Uni Power could possibly wins.

this

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By imbackwimps

@TERMINATOR1234: its the same guy all the hulk has to do is get wbh mad when he was the uni power

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@imbackwimps: k i see what you're saying.

for the record if you're not spike are you troller?

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By imbackwimps

@TERMINATOR1234: i think you are a troll here

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@imbackwimps: you waited all these hours to respond to me just to call me a troll?

im not even talking to you anymore. have a nice night this time i mean it... debate don't be flat out rude to people just because i think you're someone i might know doesn't mean you have to get mad.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By imbackwimps

@TERMINATOR1234: no i have a life you are always on here not me and you are a troll

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@imbackwimps: just so you don't forget ...

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@imagine727 said:

Superman has various powers, in order to win the battle unipower hulk needs to be able to counter/evade/withstand his attacks

1. Normally hulk is about 50x slower than superman, however, its stated alot that in hulks case the unipower boosted him about 50x normal, so if thats the case then his speed in now on par with supermans. Supposedly. Draw

2. Superman is usually stronger than savage hulk by... I'm not actually sure how much but he is quite a bit stronger. With the boost from the unipower though hulks strength should surpass supermans by miles so hulk pulls ahead in this area. Hulk wins

3. Superman makes up for the fact that hulk is now much stronger than him by being able to fly, that with the addition of speed would make it harder for hulk to catch superman, giving him a chance to gather his thought and change his strategy mid fight. Superman wins

4. Superman also has heat vision, but with hulks healing factor at the level that it is with the unipower I don't think it would help. Seeing as the green scar jumped into lava and pulled two tectonic plates together and world war hulk surpasses him, world breaker hulk surpasses world war hulk and unipower hulk surpasses world breaker. Hulk wins

5. Superman also has the ice breath, but again at hulks power level with the uni power it won't make a difference, rather just make him angrier and more powerful. Hulks wins

It seems to me that hulk counters/withstands all of supes abilities, some of them even might make him more powerful (by increasing his anger). But. Supermans flight really spices things up, but while I think flight gives him a huge advantage, he still can't put out enough damage to take down this particular iteration of hulk. The other more powerful iterations of supes could do it, but not this one.

1. everything you said here, was solely your own opinion and was backed up by absolutely nothing, nothing proves that Hulk who cant even break the sound barrier can magically catch up to a dude who not only flew to another country and back to his place in a second or less to impress Lois ....

or move at light speed (which is thousands of times faster than what Hulk can move, not just 50x) ....

or so fast he can stop time around him

you want to believe Hulk is that fast, Superman is so fast that he can turn intangible (just in case this word is too big for you, it means hulks punches wont hurt him, they will go through him) .....

2. You dont even know how much stronger Superman is than Hulk, so how is anyone supposed to take your word seriously. Superman is stronger than Hulk by thousands to millions of tons at least, he can toss a ship the size of a small moon like its nothing and thats not even when he's trying ....

when he's trying he pulls a third of the planet...

when he's trying hard he pulls a planet (its a dead planet, but still a whole planet) with a harness that only allows him to grasp the whole planet, he can't pull it with out it ...

when he's trying even harder he pushes war world .....

When he's trying his hardest, he pulls something with the same mass of Jupiter (weight of our solar system excluding the sun) .....

what has Hulk done that stacks up to this ..... nothing, even with Uni Power ......

3. Hulk isnt stronger than Superman (look up) so the fact that he can fly is just what makes this battle really pointless .... since Hulk can't touch him either way, he has nothing to make up for ....

4. Hulk jumping into lava has nothing on Superman's heat vision being hotter than the sun and being able to cover the whole planet, or even things larger than a planet .....

He closed the fabric of reality with it, and you think Hulk is gonna just tank it like it's nothing? .....

5. Hulk can get angry at freeze breath if he wants to, he stopped Bizarro with it who is stronger than Hulk since he is Superman's clone .....

It seems to me that hulk cannot counter/withstand any of supes abilities, some of them even might make Hulk die instantly. But Superman's flight really makes this spiteful and unfair, but while I think flight gives him a huge advantage, he still can put out enough damage to completely murder this particular iteration of hulk. The other more powerful iterations of supes could do it in less than a second, but this one will do just fine.

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@Ancient_0f_Days: I wouldn't talk to him or aknowledge him. Some people you just can't reason with.

He'll make up his stories without any scans just to suit his needs.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By imbackwimps

@Ancient_0f_Days: and you are forgetting this

• Flight
  • Superhuman Senses and Attributes
  • Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
  • Energy Manipulation
  • Reality Manipulation
  • Time Manipulation
  • Matter/Molecular Manipulation
  • Psychic/Psionic abilities

superman can not win when hulk has these powers he would have trouble with normal hulk

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TERMINATOR1234: I know .... I just like shoving it in his face that I have all the proof I need and he has dirt ..... one of my personal character flaws .....

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By imbackwimps

@TERMINATOR1234: trolling we have trolling here

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@imbackwimps: So .... thats just your personal list of Hulks powers right .... so Im supposed to take your word for it right? yeah ok ... maybe if I saw the comic where he displayed all those powers ... but who am I talking to again, yeah the guy who doesn't prove anything and trolls instead .......... yeah I think I'll stick with my solid proof and actual evidence ....

@imbackwimps said:

@TERMINATOR1234: trolling we have trolling here

I know I see you trolling .... what are you selling it at a baseball game or something?

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By imbackwimps

@Ancient_0f_Days: you can believe what you what i dont care or you can look it up yourself like i did thats what the uni power gives the host LOOK IT UP TROLL

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@imbackwimps: want me to show you why superman would win for the fun of it.

cause Batman kicked the Hulks a$$

No Caption Provided

Batman kicks Hulk right in the Solarplex and Knocks the wind out of him.....LOL

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@imbackwimps said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: you can believe what you what i dont care or you can look it up yourself like i did thats what the uni power gives the host LOOK IT UP TROLL

hmm .... what did I say you'd do? .......

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

......but who am I talking to again, yeah the guy who doesn't prove anything and trolls instead ....

... and you did exactly that ... who's wrong here?

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By imbackwimps

@TERMINATOR1234: LOL WE CAN BOTH DO THIS

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By imbackwimps

@Ancient_0f_Days:and what did you do nothing but say supes can beat a uni power hulk with all the powers he has

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@imbackwimps: Looks to me like Batman had green on him. ( which is a sign of kryptonite to me. )

Batman always had to cheat and use kryptonite on Superman rather its a cannon or non cannon comic.

Batman in the scan i showed you beat the hulk unarmed. so you are either

1. Someone who loves the Hulk

2. Just someone who like messing with us.

Jamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Jamerica

Hulk uni-power has a chance but Superman still beats Hulk.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@imbackwimps said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:and what did you do nothing but say supes can beat a uni power hulk with all the powers he has

I did nothing? .... sooooooooo ... this .......

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

..... is just me saying Superman wins .... with no proof ..... none of this is proof ..... just my made up fantasy ....... right ......

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@Jamerica said:

Hulk uni-power has a chance but Superman still beats Hulk.

How would Unipower Hulk have a chance? Superman can fly and hes faster. Plus superman as i mentioned has heat visions, ice breath and so on.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By imbackwimps

@TERMINATOR1234: but you post a scan like that with batamn just kicking hulk lol you are a batman fan boy with that one thats real non canon

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By imbackwimps

@Ancient_0f_Days: and i did nothing but this

• Flight
  • Energy Manipulation
  • Reality Manipulation
  • Time Manipulation
TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@imbackwimps said:

@TERMINATOR1234: but you post a scan like that with batamn just kicking hulk lol you are a batman fan boy with that one thats real non canon

It is non cannon thats true. I was just wanting to see how you'd react...LOL

Ancient Of Days has posted scans that are cannon of Supermans abilities and you ignore them like he never posted them. hes posted it like 6 or 7 times.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By imbackwimps

@TERMINATOR1234: no i just post uni power powers and you and he ignore this

• Flight
  • Energy Manipulation
  • Reality Manipulation
  • Time Manipulation
TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@imbackwimps said:

@TERMINATOR1234: no i just post uni power powers and you and he ignore this

• Flight
  • Energy Manipulation
  • Reality Manipulation
  • Time Manipulation

and what effect will that have on superman?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@imbackwimps said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: and i did nothing but this

• Flight
  • Energy Manipulation
  • Reality Manipulation
  • Time Manipulation

That isn't anything like what I posted ....... nothing ..... so yeah you did "nothing" but that, plus insulting users and trolling ....... try again ..... or just give up .......

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By imbackwimps

@TERMINATOR1234: oh by the way a you are a troll on here you do things that you want me to react to your words when you know its not true read the rules on here

Problem, Comic Vine? Three simple steps to dealing with trolls:

1. Do not engage them at all. They feed off of your attention. No matter how much they attempt to bait you, you absolutely need to ignore them.
TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@imbackwimps said:

@TERMINATOR1234: oh by the way a you are a troll on here you do things that you want me to react to your words when you know its not true read the rules on here

Problem, Comic Vine? Three simple steps to dealing with trolls:

1. Do not engage them at all. They feed off of your attention. No matter how much they attempt to bait you, you absolutely need to ignore them.

Which is what you've proven this morning and tonight.

This is my last response to you and i'm very serious this time.

Friendly advice, Stop trolling it will get you banned... SPIKE or whoever you are.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By imbackwimps

@Ancient_0f_Days: no i think you are talking about yourself on here i just state what i think would happen and your love of supes takes over your brain and you dont like it

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By imbackwimps

@TERMINATOR1234: you are the biggest troll on here or do i need to remind you of what you said( It is non cannon thats true. I was just wanting to see how you'd react...LOL) so take your own advice and STOP TROLLING

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@imbackwimps said:

@TERMINATOR1234: you are the biggest troll on here or do i need to remind you of what you said( It is non cannon thats true. I was just wanting to see how you'd react...LOL) so take your own advice and STOP TROLLING

maybe its called " Giving you a taste of your own Medicine! "

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@imbackwimps said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: no i think you are talking about yourself on here i just state what i think would happen and your love of supes takes over your brain and you dont like it

why dont you prove me wrong then ....... you haven't so far ......... if I love superman so much then why has no one ever successfully challenged my opinion or proved me wrong on this subject, I guess they all love Superman too ..... its just blinding everyone who isn't a rabid Hulk fan like you who can't prove anything .... you have no answer for the scans I provided ....... that is all, just give up, you've lost

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@Ancient_0f_Days: funny thing is he calls us trolls and he posted the trolling rules for the website. one of the rules is not to aknowledge trolls.

If we're trolls according to him, than whys he talking to us and insulting us all the time.

I saw the proof you gave him and im like you... I don't care all that much for superman or the hulk...just stating opinions and logics of both characters.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TERMINATOR1234: IKR .... hes showing himself breaking the rules he brought up, lol

but yeah, I'm actually starting to dislike Superman cuz he was getting back to PC levels, and I am more interested in Golden age Superman now who is still pretty powerful but kinda street level in a way ....

If you are like me though, he might consider you a *looks side to side and whispers* a "Superman Lover" ....lol but yeah, logic FTW

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By imbackwimps

@TERMINATOR1234: NO its just trolling

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@imbackwimps said:

@TERMINATOR1234: NO its just trolling

IGNORED!!!

Could A Mod please Lock this Thread?

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By imbackwimps

@Ancient_0f_Days: what are you i give you a list of why supes would lose now if you take it to heart thats up to you and supes can not win every fight and if you think so you are a fanboy and alot of people say supes goes down now again tell me how supes can win when hulk has this you cant

• Flight
  • Energy Manipulation
  • Reality Manipulation
  • Time Manipulation
imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By imbackwimps

@TERMINATOR1234: now you want to lock it when you know your wrong FAIL

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@imbackwimps said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: what are you i give you a list of why supes would lose now if you take it to heart thats up to you and supes can not win every fight and if you think so you are a fanboy and alot of people say supes goes down now again tell me how supes can win when hulk has this you cant

• Flight
  • Energy Manipulation
  • Reality Manipulation
  • Time Manipulation

ok ... nice list .... scans? proof? evidence? cuz this is just a statement .... and in here ... we use something we call FACTS .... and a list of random abilities with no description to what level is basically just you giving me a random list ..... you haven't shown 1 single page of COMIC to prove your statement like I have .... uni power hulk didn't originate from a list, he came from COMICS and you have nothing to prove your point with so far ..... so yeah .... stop trolling and do something worth debating about ..... otherwise, take a nap ....

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#141  Edited By Mercy_

Wow, seriously guys? Locking this so everybody can cool down and get their heads on straight.