#1 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio

They all kill each other...

I hate Hulk...

I like She-Hulk though...

Strange...

#2 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Maestro wins because he is the most powerful incarnation of the Hulk there.

#3 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

VS VS VS VS VS (( gray hulk VS Ultimate Hulk Vs professor hulk Vs Red Hulk Vs house of M hulk Vs world war hulk also add maestro hulk but can't find his pic so every hulk for there self's)) (( this battle is in new york city))

#4 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

everybody hate something i kinda hate doomsday and sups, anyways i say even wwhulk or Maestro, i go with wwhulk, i don't know much about maestro in comics.

#5 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

get red "hulk" out of there, thats not banner.

#6 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Maestro is the future hulk after nucluer fallout or something kills all the heroes but only makes hulk stronger so it's WWH with his power amped

#7 Posted by Maximillius (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually Mindless Hulk is the Strongest Hulk. There is not really any comic hero would can beat Mindless, seeing He is just pure Rage and He defeated someone with Powers on Par with a Celestial.

#8 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

i really need to see that comicbook of maestro but i can't find nowhere.

#9 Posted by Maximillius (249 posts) - - Show Bio

the human Juggernaut says:

"Maximillius says:
"Actually Mindless Hulk is the Strongest Hulk. There is not really any comic hero would can beat Mindless, seeing He is just pure Rage and He defeated someone with Powers on Par with a Celestial."

thats pretty laughable. Galactus could beat him. Adam Warlock could beat him. Thanos could beat him. Any skyfather could beat him. skyfather or above level god could beat him."

Are you retarded or something? Read up on Mindless Hulk and You would know, Yes Adam Warlock is my second Favorite but He has no chance with Mindless Hulk

Galactus- 50%

Warlock- 5%

Thanos-5%

#10 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"just like they can beat jugg."

sure, just not with physical force.

#11 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Maximillius says:

"Actually Mindless Hulk is the Strongest Hulk. There is not really any comic hero would can beat Mindless, seeing He is just pure Rage and He defeated someone with Powers on Par with a Celestial."

thats pretty laughable. Galactus could beat him. Adam Warlock could beat him. Thanos could beat him. Any skyfather could beat him. skyfather or above level god could beat him.

#12 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Maximillius says:

"the human Juggernaut says:
"Maximillius says:

thats pretty laughable. Galactus could beat him. Adam Warlock could beat him. Thanos could beat him. Any skyfather could beat him. skyfather or above level god could beat him."

Are you retarded or something? Read up on Mindless Hulk and You would know, Yes Adam Warlock is my second Favorite but He has no chance with Mindless Hulk

Galactus- 50%

Warlock- 5%

Thanos-5%"

yes, he has the intelligence of a baby. Any one of them would outsmart him.

#13 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

just like they can beat jugg.

#14 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Maximillius says:

"Maximillius says:

Galactus- 50%

Warlock- 5%

Thanos-5%"

i guess the retard here is you.

#15 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Maximillius says:

"Maximillius says:
Are you retarded or something? Read up on Mindless Hulk and You would know, Yes Adam Warlock is my second Favorite but He has no chance with Mindless Hulk Galactus- 50% Warlock- 5% Thanos-5%"

Is tat a joke Galactus 100% he could just turn Hulk into anything he wanted Thanos could do it since he does that sort of thing all the time people like Odin who's battles destroy galaxys could easily do it your seriously overestimating Mindless hulk