#1 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

V

Scene of Battle.

Characters Links - Hulk (War) - Fulgrim

Rules/Scenario

Random encounter.

Fighters start 25 feet apart.

Both characters have their usual Armour & their trusty swords.No Tendril for Hulk.

Pre Daemon Prince Fulgrim in this encounter.

Win by Severe Incap or Death.

No BFR Time travel allowed.

Who Wins?

#3 Edited by dondave (38892 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for Fulgrim?

#4 Posted by GhostRavage (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know anything about Warhammer 40K... So i'll wait for arguments.

#5 Posted by green_skaar (4718 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know anything about Fulgrim, so no comment until I see more.

#6 Edited by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Feats for Fulgrim?

Probably the best Swords man out of all the Primarchs & probably the Imperium of Man.Defeated an Avatar of Khaine & a couple of Pheonix guards in the same encounter.

#7 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (34992 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is bound to take this (never liked Fulgrim)

#8 Edited by The_Imperator (1985 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know anything about this version of Hulk, but assuming he has the same abilities, he should be able to outlast Fulgrim and eventually win, as I don't think Fulgrim can bring anything to bear that Hulk hasn't already had to face.

#9 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18706 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk takes this.

#10 Posted by RogueShadow (11903 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know who fulgrim is.

#11 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9772 posts) - - Show Bio

Fulgrim? Looks cool.

#12 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know anything about this version of Hulk, but assuming he has the same abilities, he should be able to outlast Fulgrim and eventually win, as I don't think Fulgrim can bring anything to bear that Hulk hasn't already had to face.

Fulgrim showed when he faced his Brother Ferrus that he has the staying power imo.The fight was so intense it was destroying mountains and causing huge earthquakes for miles.

& with the Silver Blade of Laer he has the weapon to do damage to the Hulk imo.

#13 Edited by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by Strider92 (16833 posts) - - Show Bio

If Fulgrim goes for the head head then he could potentially win this. However his pride could be his undoing if he draws the fight out. If Fulgrim is fighting seriously I think he can take this.

#15 Posted by HellionVulcan (3908 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator said:

Fulgrim showed when he faced his Brother Ferrus that he has the staying power imo.The fight was so intense it was destroying mountains and causing huge earthquakes for miles.

& with the Silver Blade of Laer he has the weapon to do damage to the Hulk imo.

War hulk has Celestial tech added to him so unless that Blade has that power output it may not harm War Hulk at all .

#16 Edited by youmessinwithme (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

this Hulk can stop the Juggernaut with his bare hands, the Hulk's steps equal or surpass this guys battle feats. War takes this without any trouble. this Hulk is infinitely strong.

#17 Posted by DarthAznable (8138 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Fulgrim have the strength or durability to take Hulk? Does he have gear besides his sword? How do we know Hulk can't just break his sword?

#18 Posted by lowlaville (5202 posts) - - Show Bio

Fullgrim can win this but usually with the Hulk, the longer a battle lasts, the slimmer chances are for his opponents.

#19 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3863 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by SpitfirePanda (929 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still reading through the novel Fulgrim. Haven't gotten to any of his feats yet, but he is supposed to be the perfect warrior. I'd say he stands a decent chance.

#21 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan If Fulgrims Blade can dice up a Wraithlord, Phoenix Guard, Avatar of Khaine & another Primarch i cant see why it wont do the same thing to the Hulk.As u can see from his Armour hes not fully covered from head to foot unlike Fulgrim apart from his head.