• 85 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by wkar (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus from God Of War vs World War Hulk

WHO WOULD WIN ?

#2 Posted by The Impersonator (4306 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm. Where is World War Hulk? I don't see any image here.

Anyways, I would go for Hulk. He can smash a god easily.

#3 Posted by Greendevil (1873 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Impersonator said:

Ummm. Where is World War Hulk? I don't see any image here.

Anyways, I would go for Hulk. He can smash this god easily.

Fixed ;)

#4 Posted by Illuminatus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus.

#5 Posted by Bioniclemaster1 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk because he beat thor and he is the god of thunder

#6 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never played God of War before, so I have no say here. You Got any feats for Zeus?

#7 Posted by Illuminatus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bioniclemaster1 said:
hulk because he beat thor and he is the god of thunder
Irrelevant. 
 
@Superskrull86 said:
I've never played God of War before, so I have no say here. You Got any feats for Zeus?

Nearly killing Gaea, a massive Titan, with a single lightning strike.  
 
Hulk has no way of closing distance between him and Zeus without being thrown into the sky and hit with, theoretically, thousands of magical lightning bolts before he is reduced to ash. 
#8 Posted by MrDirector786 (43131 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bioniclemaster1 said:

hulk because he beat thor and he is the god of thunder

I'd say something about this but I'd rather not have "that" start again.

#9 Posted by Greendevil (1873 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus from GOW was weak. comic Hulk would smash any of the Titans/ Gods in that game. WWH wins this fight!

#10 Posted by Illuminatus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio
@Greendevil said:

Zeus from GOW was weak. comic Hulk would smash any of the Titans/ Gods in that game. WWH wins this fight!

How was he "weak"? He only lost to Kratos because of his blatant arrogance, and the fact that he continued to attempt reasoning with Kratos. If Zeus wanted Kratos dead, without oozing CIS, Kratos would've been dead in an instant.
#11 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus THX for the info. I'll say Zeus, based off of that, though I could be wrong.

#12 Posted by Illuminatus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superskrull86 said:
@Illuminatus THX for the info. I'll say Zeus, based off of that, though I could be wrong.
Don't forget the fact that WWH had, if I remember correctly, no victories against major weather manipulators, and certainly not against any within the levels of power Zeus possesses.  
 
Flight, weather manipulation, and immense strength that can grow rapidly, will be more than Hulk can handle, especially if Zeus isn't being his typical, hypocritical, arrogant self.
#13 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus wins in a truly thunderous curbstomp.

#14 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bioniclemaster1 said:

hulk because he beat thor through PIS and he is the god of thunder

Fixed :)

#15 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps like you wouldn't believe it. Kratos could physically go toe to toe with Zeus and really outside random magical equipment Kratos has nothing on the Hulk.

#16 Posted by Illuminatus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaac_clarke said:

Hulk stomps like you wouldn't believe it. Kratos could physically go toe to toe with Zeus and really outside random magical equipment Kratos has nothing on the Hulk.

How does Hulk contend with flight/ weather manipulation on an extreme scale?
#17 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

How does Hulk contend with flight/ weather manipulation on an extreme scale?

Tough time seeing what God of War Zeus threw out that Storm or Thor haven't hit the Hulk with. That and Thunderclap has cleared out worse threats then I recall Zeus tossing out. Once the Hulk gets to get a shot in, Zeus shouldn't last more than the single hit that eviscerates him. Their durability in god of war was pretty lacking.

#18 Posted by Illuminatus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaac_clarke said:

@Illuminatus said:

How does Hulk contend with flight/ weather manipulation on an extreme scale?

Tough time seeing what God of War Zeus threw out that Storm or Thor haven't hit the Hulk with. That and Thunderclap has cleared out worse threats then I recall Zeus tossing out. Once the Hulk gets to get a shot in, Zeus shouldn't last more than the single hit that eviscerates him. Their durability in god of war was pretty lacking.

I'd put Zeus somewhere between Storm and Thor, in terms of weather manipulation powers. 
 
The God of War series is plagued by PIS and CIS, which you should already be aware of.  As I stated earlier, Kratos should've been slain by Zeus many a time, but he failed to do so, because the writers needed the plot to progress.  
 
Again, how does Hulk contend with a Thunder God's ability to reach high altitudes in mere seconds?
#19 Posted by Bright_Blade (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@isaac_clarke said:

@Illuminatus said:

How does Hulk contend with flight/ weather manipulation on an extreme scale?

Tough time seeing what God of War Zeus threw out that Storm or Thor haven't hit the Hulk with. That and Thunderclap has cleared out worse threats then I recall Zeus tossing out. Once the Hulk gets to get a shot in, Zeus shouldn't last more than the single hit that eviscerates him. Their durability in god of war was pretty lacking.

I'd put Zeus somewhere between Storm and Thor, in terms of weather manipulation powers. The God of War series is plagued by PIS and CIS, which you should already be aware of. As I stated earlier, Kratos should've been slain by Zeus many a time, but he failed to do so, because the writers needed the plot to progress. Again, how does Hulk contend with a Thunder God's ability to reach high altitudes in mere seconds?

By jumping.

#20 Posted by Illuminatus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bright_Blade said:

@Illuminatus said:

@isaac_clarke said:

@Illuminatus said:

How does Hulk contend with flight/ weather manipulation on an extreme scale?

Tough time seeing what God of War Zeus threw out that Storm or Thor haven't hit the Hulk with. That and Thunderclap has cleared out worse threats then I recall Zeus tossing out. Once the Hulk gets to get a shot in, Zeus shouldn't last more than the single hit that eviscerates him. Their durability in god of war was pretty lacking.

I'd put Zeus somewhere between Storm and Thor, in terms of weather manipulation powers. The God of War series is plagued by PIS and CIS, which you should already be aware of. As I stated earlier, Kratos should've been slain by Zeus many a time, but he failed to do so, because the writers needed the plot to progress. Again, how does Hulk contend with a Thunder God's ability to reach high altitudes in mere seconds?

By jumping.

That accomplishes nothing. Zeus will easily see Hulk coming towards him, and will then engulf him in a lightning storm. Or he could simply fly higher than Hulk could jump, and continue bombarding him with lightning and other forces of nature. 
#21 Posted by SC (11937 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus, because his son when he was a baby beat two snakes, and it only takes one snake to make Hulk tap out into unconsciousness. 

Moderator Online
#22 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bioniclemaster1 said:

hulk because he beat thor and he is the god of thunder

This is so much win I laughed for a good ten mins... Thank you.

#23 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus would spank Hulk's ass with 10 trillion volts of electricity!!!

#24 Posted by Falcor (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on whether Zeus has the Blade of Olympus, in my opinion. If he does then I say he wins. If not then I'd give the victory to Hulk, who in many forms has greater speed, strength, durability and regeneration than Kratos.

#25 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

I'd put Zeus somewhere between Storm and Thor, in terms of weather manipulation powers. The God of War series is plagued by PIS and CIS, which you should already be aware of. As I stated earlier, Kratos should've been slain by Zeus many a time, but he failed to do so, because the writers needed the plot to progress. Again, how does Hulk contend with a Thunder God's ability to reach high altitudes in mere seconds?

Given some of Thor's feats I can't recall GOW Zeus pulling out some of Thor's more impressive weather manipulating feats, not sure about Storm since I don't know much about the mutants outside a few comics. Zeus did beat Kratos, he snapped his kneck in his astral form anyhow. Either way, the same wouldn't put the Hulk down.

Leaping, the character has tagged fighter jets by leaping into them lol. Hell if I recall the Hulk's left Earth leaping on occasion and has knock people across mountains and states with physical force. I'd figure tossing a mountain on Zeus would also be effective.

#26 Edited by Illuminatus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaac_clarke said:

@Illuminatus said:

I'd put Zeus somewhere between Storm and Thor, in terms of weather manipulation powers. The God of War series is plagued by PIS and CIS, which you should already be aware of. As I stated earlier, Kratos should've been slain by Zeus many a time, but he failed to do so, because the writers needed the plot to progress. Again, how does Hulk contend with a Thunder God's ability to reach high altitudes in mere seconds?

Given some of Thor's feats I can't recall GOW Zeus pulling out some of Thor's more impressive weather manipulating feats, not sure about Storm since I don't know much about the mutants outside a few comics. Zeus did beat Kratos, he snapped his kneck in his astral form anyhow. Either way, the same wouldn't put the Hulk down.

Leaping, the character has tagged fighter jets by leaping into them lol. Hell if I recall the Hulk's left Earth leaping on occasion and has knock people across mountains and states with physical force. I'd figure tossing a mountain on Zeus would also be effective.

I apologize for the delay in my reply, I completely forgot that you even did.  
 
I would never place Zeus from GOW anywhere near Thor, given Thor's magnitudes of far more impressive feats.  
 
I believe you, partially because you've yet to steer me wrong, but do you perhaps have scans of Hulk tagging said fighter jets? I'd like to view them for myself and discover what exactly the fighter jets were doing that allowed Hulk to strike them.  
 
Maybe it's out of place for me to state this, but I believe you're underestimating Zeus. He is able to fly in three dimensions. Hulk lacks the ability to really move in several directions once in the air, and gravity will eventually takes its inevitable effect on him.  
 
Zeus will begin and continue with a barrage of lightning strikes, gusts of wind, etc. whilst Hulk is attempting to lift said mountain and throw it in the direction of Zeus. And even if Hulk is able to perform this highly implausible feat of strength, Zeus will simply avoid the incoming mountain.  
  
If the OP stipulated that it was strictly hand-to-hand combat between the two characters(and I don't believe he did), I would immediately agree with you that Hulk would be the clear victor. But Zeus will harbor no feelings for Hulk, and will therefore not hold back whatsoever in unleashing his power upon him.
#27 Posted by Fetts (4081 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:

@Bioniclemaster1 said:

hulk because he beat thor and he is the god of thunder

I'd say something about this but I'd rather not have "that" start again.

Same. Lol.
#28 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

I believe you, partially because you've yet to steer me wrong, but do you perhaps have scans of Hulk tagging said fighter jets? I'd like to view them for myself and discover what exactly the fighter jets were doing that allowed Hulk to strike them.

I'll post that and a more current jumping feat:

You have to bear in mind, your talking about a character that has leapt over mountains, caught rockets as they left Earth and he himself has launched himself off the planet leaping at times. When it comes to leaping, he's pretty quick.

"Maybe it's out of place for me to state this, but I believe you're underestimating Zeus. He is able to fly in three dimensions. Hulk lacks the ability to really move in several directions once in the air, and gravity will eventually takes its inevitable effect on him. Zeus will begin and continue with a barrage of lightning strikes, gusts of wind, etc. whilst Hulk is attempting to lift said mountain and throw it in the direction of Zeus. "

You know he could just use the mountain as a shield, it's not GOW Zeus was regularly busting mountains with his attacks.

"And even if Hulk is able to perform this highly implausible feat of strength, Zeus will simply avoid the incoming mountain. "

I hope you mean by teleportation, because he wasn't depicted anywhere close to that fast in the game as far as I can remember.

"If the OP stipulated that it was strictly hand-to-hand combat between the two characters(and I don't believe he did), I would immediately agree with you that Hulk would be the clear victor. But Zeus will harbor no feelings for Hulk, and will therefore not hold back whatsoever in unleashing his power upon him."

Which is fine, but depending on the incarnation of the Hulk this either ends with a thunder clap, leaping or him simply smashing the ground and sending out enough damage to level the planet.

#29 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil said:

Zeus from GOW was weak. comic Hulk would smash any of the Titans/ Gods in that game. WWH wins this fight!

Agreed

#30 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hulk wins this, but not in a stomp, I just don't think Zeus has anything that can actually kill Hulk. Although I don't think Hulk could catch Zeus in his Astral like form.

#31 Posted by D3athstroke (3891 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all don't call Zeus that shitty parody of "god" created by idiots

Second Hulk murderstoms "god" of war universe

#32 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2000 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC
Zeus, because his son when he was a baby beat two snakes, and it only takes one snake to make Hulk tap out into unconsciousness. 
lol
#33 Posted by Greendevil (1873 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@Superskrull86 said:
@Illuminatus THX for the info. I'll say Zeus, based off of that, though I could be wrong.
Don't forget the fact that WWH had, if I remember correctly, no victories against major weather manipulators, and certainly not against any within the levels of power Zeus possesses. Flight, weather manipulation, and immense strength that can grow rapidly, will be more than Hulk can handle, especially if Zeus isn't being his typical, hypocritical, arrogant self.

@Illuminatus said:

@isaac_clarke said:

@Illuminatus said:

How does Hulk contend with flight/ weather manipulation on an extreme scale?

Tough time seeing what God of War Zeus threw out that Storm or Thor haven't hit the Hulk with. That and Thunderclap has cleared out worse threats then I recall Zeus tossing out. Once the Hulk gets to get a shot in, Zeus shouldn't last more than the single hit that eviscerates him. Their durability in god of war was pretty lacking.

I'd put Zeus somewhere between Storm and Thor, in terms of weather manipulation powers. The God of War series is plagued by PIS and CIS, which you should already be aware of. As I stated earlier, Kratos should've been slain by Zeus many a time, but he failed to do so, because the writers needed the plot to progress. Again, how does Hulk contend with a Thunder God's ability to reach high altitudes in mere seconds?

Do you know what happened after this pic? They both got PWNED!

WWH durability is was very impressive. He took Storm and Johnny best shots simultaneously without a flinch. WWH can do anything Kratos can do x1000. And yes he would STOMP Zeus from the game!

#34 Posted by Illuminatus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio
@Greendevil said:

@Illuminatus said:

@Superskrull86 said:
@Illuminatus THX for the info. I'll say Zeus, based off of that, though I could be wrong.
Don't forget the fact that WWH had, if I remember correctly, no victories against major weather manipulators, and certainly not against any within the levels of power Zeus possesses. Flight, weather manipulation, and immense strength that can grow rapidly, will be more than Hulk can handle, especially if Zeus isn't being his typical, hypocritical, arrogant self.

@Illuminatus said:

@isaac_clarke said:

@Illuminatus said:

How does Hulk contend with flight/ weather manipulation on an extreme scale?

Tough time seeing what God of War Zeus threw out that Storm or Thor haven't hit the Hulk with. That and Thunderclap has cleared out worse threats then I recall Zeus tossing out. Once the Hulk gets to get a shot in, Zeus shouldn't last more than the single hit that eviscerates him. Their durability in god of war was pretty lacking.

I'd put Zeus somewhere between Storm and Thor, in terms of weather manipulation powers. The God of War series is plagued by PIS and CIS, which you should already be aware of. As I stated earlier, Kratos should've been slain by Zeus many a time, but he failed to do so, because the writers needed the plot to progress. Again, how does Hulk contend with a Thunder God's ability to reach high altitudes in mere seconds?

Do you know what happened after this pic? They both got PWNED!

WWH durability is was very impressive. He took Storm and Johnny best shots simultaneously without a flinch. WWH can do anything Kratos can do x1000. And yes he would STOMP Zeus from the game!

Hmm. Well, I shall accept this as a loss.
#35 Posted by termiteone4ever (6685 posts) - - Show Bio

The Z man

#36 Posted by logy5000 (5525 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus from GOW was weak. WW Hulk would crush him.

#37 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Hulk already lose to Zeus?

#38 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus has beaten Hulk to death before. Or atleast half to death.

#39 Posted by ShootingNova (13011 posts) - - Show Bio

Why was this bumped? Does Zeus from GOW have his Blade of Olympus?

@goodguy24: @Jayfournines: LOL, it's GOW Zeus, not Marvel.

#40 Posted by TifaLockhart (13828 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: Who has time to read the OP these days?

(sarcasm, in case anyone thinks I'm being serious)

#41 Posted by ShootingNova (13011 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Well, of course you were being sarcastic. But to answer your question, I guess nobody does.

#42 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus defeats hulk easily, and no not even WW hulk can solo GOW verse in fact he is far from soloing because people who say that fail to realize that there are primordial gods like Uranus and chaos, and they haven't read the novel.

#43 Posted by SpaceBall98 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we talking about GOW Zeus or where hulk goes up to Olympus and actually fights Zeus? In either case Zeus is one of these entities like Odin that I can't see hulk beating just because of the sheer power they posess. I mean hulk altho not seeming to fight back because he was pretty much sacrificing himself for his family but Zeus really punished him but hulk might have still been weakened from the chaos war.

#44 Posted by ShootingNova (13011 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus smites Hulk into oblivion, again. Yes, GoW Zeus does so too.

#45 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: I think comic Hulk broke a planet-sized meteor or something. Which should be enough to win here.

#46 Posted by ShootingNova (13011 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos: World Breaker Hulk was the one that cracked a planet like an apple. Not World War Hulk.

#47 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos: World Breaker Hulk was the one that cracked a planet like an apple. Not World War Hulk.

Okay, my bad.

#48 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15891 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk can pull this off.

#49 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk...

#50 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

GOW Zeus...gets beaten into the ground like a redneck's wife/sister.