#1 Posted by theDCkid (884 posts) - - Show Bio

fight takes place in Gotham city.

In character.

Who wins?

bonus round: Hulk has red lantern corp ring.

#2 Posted by Kablamicus (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 batman

Bonus Hulk: Batman isn't a great yellow lantern compared to the other lanterns I've seen and Hulk has boundless rage

#3 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk both rounds,,hulk is too strong. It's been shows that anyone with very high strength could shatter constructs

#4 Posted by heroesgold (608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kablamicus said:

Round 1 batman

Bonus Hulk: Batman isn't a great yellow lantern compared to the other lanterns I've seen and Hulk has boundless rage

#5 Posted by theDCkid (884 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith: that is true, but at the same time superman has admitted that light constructs pack a punch, that says a lot coming from the man of steel. Anyway thanks for your opinion.

#6 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Hulk both rounds,,hulk is too strong. It's been shows that anyone with very high strength could shatter constructs

this

#7 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12195 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving Characters Certain 'buffs' or Removing Powers

I generally don't have a problem with this, as long as it's not overdone. Things like upgrading certain characters to a certain physical levels, or removing powers for two opponents to gauge hand-to-hand skills is fine as long as the fight is fair in the process. However, giving people like Hulk the Power Cosmic or people like Nightwing a Green Lantern ring is unacceptable because neither character has displayed the skill and/or competence to use such weapons/items. That said, it would be difficult (and in most cases, nearly impossible) for people to debate. Threads of this nature will be locked if it becomes an issue.

Batman has done nothing with the Yellow Light .... so this thread is forfeit.

#8 Posted by theDCkid (884 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: yellow lantern batman action figure = solid evidence.

#9 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12195 posts) - - Show Bio

@theDCkid: Amazing, I guess he can sit on my shelf as a feat...totally makes this thread legit

#10 Posted by theDCkid (884 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: If you didn't have a problem with this you wouldn't have posted here, I'm not giving Batman random power boosts, just the sinestro corp ring he was already given previously by the writers.

And i'm sure you wouldn't complain if I put an inexperienced hal jordan, who had just received his ring against someone else, so saying Batman never really did anything with his ring is a piece of crap argument.

#11 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12195 posts) - - Show Bio

@theDCkid said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: If you didn't have a problem with this you wouldn't have posted here, I'm not giving Batman random power boosts, just the sinestro corp ring he was already given previously by the writers.

And i'm sure you wouldn't complain if I put an inexperienced hal jordan, who had just received his ring against someone else, so saying Batman never really did anything with his ring is a piece of crap argument.

oh ok, so because Batman touches the yellow ring hes applicable for use in a thread? sure, I'll wait for the mods to lock this while someone formulates an argument for him to win or have a fair shot

#12 Posted by dondave (37459 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk ftw

#13 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21870 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman already beat hulk with out ring so with ring I say he wins. By a super bat kick with a construct. And hulk's rage is not focused he wouldn't be able to use a red ring.

#14 Posted by GypRosetti (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has broken force fields, shackles and punched a hole in reality. Constructs will be no problem for him. And which Hulk? Savage Hulk won't have a clue how to use the ring unless Bert & Ernie from Sesame Street does a sketch showing him how to use it.

#15 Posted by theDCkid (884 posts) - - Show Bio

@GypRosetti said:

Savage Hulk won't have a clue how to use the ring unless Bert & Ernie from Sesame Street does a sketch showing him how to use it.

Thats hilarious, anyway the ability to punch through constructs doesn't guarantee a win, it's a big advantage but Batman won't stand around making shields to be broken all day.

#16 Posted by crabtree (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins both.

#17 Posted by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Round1:Batman

Round2;Hulk

#18 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 - Batman

Round 2 - Depends if Hulk actually knows how to use it. Can't just give him it and automatically know what it is and how to use it.

#19 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

#20 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

Round 1 - Batman

Round 2 - Depends if Hulk actually knows how to use it. Can't just give him it and automatically know what it is and how to use it.

I thought most creatures become naturally unintelligent with it anyways, but some still use skill with it as if on instinct... seems like the right fit for Hulk to me.