User Lists: 0

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#102 god_spawn  Moderator

@foreverevil: Don't ask about banning someone because they are "stupid".

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103  Edited By ForeverEvil
Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fight starts, wonder woman flys up with her vastly superior speed sees a demon/troll looking green thing and knows her lasso kills those beings. So she gets her lasso and ties the hulk up. Win by incapacitation. Hulk is too slow.

That explains a lot, so that's how you see the fight going huh. Like I said Grundy is slow and has soloed the league more than once and he can't fly either.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

Fight starts, wonder woman flys up with her vastly superior speed sees a demon/troll looking green thing and knows her lasso kills those beings. So she gets her lasso and ties the hulk up. Win by incapacitation. Hulk is too slow.

That explains a lot, so that's how you see the fight going huh. Like I said Grundy is slow and has soloed the league more than once and he can't fly either.

yes, thats how i see it going.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#106  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@dum529001: You've been warned about doing your full page scan and spam dump when it comes to the Hulk by CB. So I'm just going to delete it now.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I love Hulk threads and the flame wars they spawn :)

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any other Hulk fans agree with dumb 529001 saying that hulk is FTL??

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I love Hulk threads and the flame wars they spawn :)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#110  Edited By Wolverine008
Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@experio: yep, its one of her most famous feats

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@foreverevil: Hey, despite what's being shown in the scans; his fan calculations would put Hulk in the FTL range ;)

But I know better than that.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: The same Sun that shines on Earth or a different Star? First time hearing about this feat

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: its a golden age feat of a different continuity so it shouldn't count here.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: oh my bad. I must have confused the thread. I thought we were using all feats =P

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

@fallschirmjager: Did Wonder Woman pull The Sun?

@fallschirmjager: its a golden age feat of a different continuity so it shouldn't count here.

Yea, and also the plane is doing the pulling, she is just holding it with a rope, so no she didn't pull the sun.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By gokuwarrior

@moonman78:golden age WW moved the sun,so if i was there in the jet,holding the lasso i could do the same?,NO,because when the jet starts to move while i'm holding the the lasso around the sun,the weight will pulle me away from the jet unless i have enough strength to handle it,as simple as that.

wonder woman never lost against bizarro,because she never fought him in the continuity,stop using scans from art work to prove your point,stop using bad writting to prove your point,grundy can't solo the JL and hulk can't solo the avengers and you know it,thor,hercules and other bricks give hulk a run for his money in a one on one fight all the time,he can't beat all the vengers by himself,superman and other bricks beat grundy in a one on one fight,he can't beat the JL by himself,and he can't tag people like cap marvel,superman,wonde woman and flash without an stupid writter that water them down to give gundy the chance to land a hit.

and since you want to talk about beating a team,wonder woman defeated the whole JL in league of one,for you it has to happen to be real even if it contradicts the standard of the characters?,by that logic batman can one shotter manhunter,black panther can beat silver surfer and cap america can KO hulk with his fists,just because it happended doesn't mean is valid,they are bad writting moments because they contradict what those powerhouses do regularly,so get real.

wonder woman's bracelets channel zeus lightnings,zeus a true skyfather who is above thor and his lightnings,so WW's zeus lightnings>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hulk's thunderclap,WW's tiara that can cut superman and gods head>>>>>>>>>hulk's thunderclaps,stronger than hulk at base strength,unbreakable lasso,much more skills,knows presure points,can fly,speedblitz,bracelets that create a force field when she crosses them,smarter,good with tactics in combat,so yes she has more than a chance of beating hulk.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most people will blindly think WW stomps with her superior speed and all that jazz but I think it's a pretty close match. Hulk is far stronger and more durable while WW is faster and has superior fighting skills. I'd wager the majority goes to Hulk by a small margin but I think it's a pretty close match up.

WW is stronger than savage hulk at base strength and he is not much more durable than her,she has taken nukes completely unharmed,lightnings from zeus,heat visions and hits from a bloodlusted superman so she has more than enough durability to withstand hits from hulk.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

Even if Hulk's planet busting feat was a shared feat, how does that make it any less impressive?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

@ghostravage: you say that like busting a planet is relevant....don't start sounding like czarny. And for the record, Hulk was not independent in that planet's destruction and has not one feat that suggest that could be replicated on his own...the size of that planet can also be argued.

Independent or not hulk was clearly shown to be able to bust a planet on his own. Lets not forget the planets destruction was a result of a clash, not a direct hit. I don't see why hulk couldn't do the same considering he has before destroyed mini-universes before.

destroying a mini-universe as unquantifiable as Hercules lifting the heavens or Wonder Woman lifting half of infinity, independent hulk has not shown he could bust a planet. Superman can bust moons, cut them in half, state he can bust moons and small planets with his punches, help pull the planet, pull the moon, he can cover the planet in heat vision, repair tears in reality, his heat vision is hotter than the sun and has no upper limit and he has survived at least 4 different planetary explosions including an exploding sun....but he cannot bust a planet with strength or heat vision as far as myself and many others are concerned for the same reason as Hulk....When "Worldbreaker Hulk did it he had to combine the attack with Red-She Hulk. Whether Hulk can or can't blow up planets by himself is irrelevant (though I believe he can't) it was a dual feat" and I know this is not news to you

He wasn't stomping His feat, he was simply walking. Going over the scans that extremely vivid. He was holding back, even asked the heroes to put him down, and if that's not enough cho had calculated that hulk was holding back his attacks due to his fear of actually hurting people permanently and later on in the final arc of greg paks run hulk flat out says that he had been holding beck the entire time, never really having a chance to cut loose.moreover, While a combined effort, the plant was destroyed as a result of a clash, not a direct hit, what makes you think hulk couldn't do it alone? he lived through the planets destruction and red she hulk was feeding of his residual energies, so basically hulk was the one who amped she hulk ton the point where she could match him. You say hulk has never destroyed anything of significance where he has in fact shattered a small dimension on some occasions as I remember correctly, and has managed to muster up enough striking force to light up a dimension. During his time in the crossroads, vector, one of the U-foes, has started deflecting reality, and hulk managed to overpower him. Hell even as prof hulk( the hulk who has a fail safe against getting to angry), managed to match drax the destroyer( the older version) who has in fact destroyed small planets before, so when then, are you downgrading him this much? Look at this point i can admit that superman can beat hulk, so can Wonder Woman( Hulk has a good chance of beating her too), but why is hulk downgraded this much? he has down damn enough to prove that he is in fact powerful enough to fight these powerhouses. His durability isn't lacking either considering that hulk has resisted beings such as the galaxy master, who has in fact destroyed planets before. All of the feats I have listed were during the time when hulk wasn't nearly as strong as he is now.

Hulk has fought incredibly powerful beings, even allowing Zeus to beat him to a bloody pulp. He was beaten as he was slowly being weakened durability and strength wise. and then was was tortured for days, throughout which he managed to stay conscious.

Whether he was holding back or not it is irrelevant and it doesn't prove he can completely bust a planet on his own. There is no way to prove Hulk is a planet buster on his own or not, it was the shock wave of two equally similar beings but it stops there...two beings, not one. What makes me think he couldn't do it alone is the fact that he's never done it alone or done anything like it alone, what am i to just assume because with the help of another hulk he busted a planet he can do it completely by himself? Moreover, Hulk would have died after that attack with Red-She Hulk if I'm not mistaken and they only survived due to someone's wish. How am I down grading him? Even savage Hulk who we know wasn't powerful enough to bust planets matched Thor who has, does that mean he too could bust planets then? No, even if Drax did it with his bare hands, fighting someone who shattered a small planet is not proof that he himself is capable of it. I can say Wonder Woman has fought Superman enough to think she can split moons like he has, doesn't make it nearly true. I know you can admit to Superman and Wonder Woman beating Hulk (albeit rather hesitantly), but thinking I'm downgrading Hulk cus I say he can't do what he hasn't done is simply ridiculous. Oh yeah, he's done enough to prove he can fight them, he fights powerhouses all the time but he has not proven that he can come close to winning against people with 8+ advantages over him like Superman and Wonder Woman. I know Hulk is durable but guess who has also busted planets that he was able to resist, Galactus (albeit it was an avatar)...just because he fights someone who is easily capable of it doesn't mean they are constantly putting out that same amount of power. After he got stomped by Zeus and tourtured, he was only conscious due to his healing factor.

It's not like Hulk hasn't fought faster beings before. Sure Diana is way faster but she if she doesn't put hulk down in a matter of time she won't be able to pull a win. She's fighting a character who in fact increases in power, stamina, healing rate, speed and durability as the fight goes on. If she doesn't really put a pin in hulk quickly there won't be much she could do. I'm not saying that she can't win, but hulk has just as much of a chance to win. If this was prof hulk, or gray hulk I'd agree that Diana could win due to her stats. But again, it's not like she goes into a rage and starts sblitzing people right away.

No, he hasn't fought faster beings than Wonder Woman in reaction speed and he certainly hasn't won. I hope you understand that it doesn't matter how strong Hulk gets if Wonder Woman can decapitate him anyway...she can draw it out for as long a she wants to and the fact that he increases in stamina, healing rate, speed and durability is irrelevant if she can go on as long as he can, can defend herself as well as he can heal himself, remains indiscriminately and indisputably faster than Hulk ever would be in any amount of time and can kill him with unbreakable equipment that is sharper than what his durability could handle. Even if her punches no long even phase Hulk, Wonder Woman isn't even getting tagged regardless due to her speed if she does get tagged it's blocked completely due to her magic defense. I know you know she can win, but thinking Hulk has as much of a chance to win is where I get off that train. It doesn't matter which Hulk it is, everyone knows she would decisively stomp professor Hulk or Grey Hulk. But to some people, she just completely forgets about her speed, skill, range and the fact that she has a nearly unbreakable defense and brawls like any other adversary of the Hulk. Some people even state the "Eventually" argument for Hulk or anyone who is that much slower than her or anyone around her level of speed or above ....

I have no problem with Diana beating hulk in a fight, in fact i admit that it's fairly possible for this to happen, however, if hulk should go out, it should be stated what he is really capable of. Every character has ridiculous feats at certain points, but i can make references to events where both wonder woman and hulk have done something far less impressive in comparison to other instances.

sorry if I came off harsh.

I know you have no problem with Diana beating Hulk in a fight, as someone who is open to factual evidence and is willing to bypass personal bias you shouldn't have a problem at all. However there are limits that Hulk cannot break regardless of how strong he becomes, breaking the sound barrier is one of them (travel or reaction), breaking the unbreakable is another and although the one under the unbreakable can be broken, it's proven they can take such punishment as the unbreakable reflects most of the damage anyway. What hulk is capable of is already made clear to most, especially me cus I've been in these threads a hundred times saying the same thing over and over with the same amount of proof and fact as before...Every character has their share of crazy one time feats but it doesn't mean to straight up say something has happened when it hasn't. Being far less impressive has to do with consistency, Hulk is not consistently at anywhere near planet busting potential and that is what this has all been about. Because someone thought that Wonder Woman not being a potential planet buster was relevant in a fight like this, and it's not, cus the one she's fighting while possibly capable of it by himself has not done it. As for the fight, Wonder Woman is consistently much faster than Hulk while Hulk at higher levels is consistently stronger than Wonder Woman, but Hulk doesn't just start out at higher levels. Wonder Woman had a full fight with Superman in under 3 minutes and she was completely capable of actively collecting her thoughts while she was being dragged to the sun several dozen times faster than the speed of light, she is capable of moving faster than the speed of thought, she moves several hundered times faster than Hulk can move and thinks faster than he can think so why in the world should Hulk be able to tag her before getting tagged a hundered times before he even knows it? She operates at a higher level than Hulk and that is probably the most important thing in a battle.

As for your "harshness", that's absolutely nothing to me cus I don't tend to put personal feelings on this site unless someone gets real personal or offends me (I am not so easily offended), that's how I do. I can dish what get back and you know that, only ones that can shut me down on this entire site are the veterans and the mods cus they know almost everything but most of them are nice but blunt, CitizenBane is the only person I have to ever worry about making me feel some kinda way that I couldn't hope of attempting to come back just as hard at cus he's dead right.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642 said:

Most people will blindly think WW stomps with her superior speed and all that jazz but I think it's a pretty close match. Hulk is far stronger and more durable while WW is faster and has superior fighting skills. I'd wager the majority goes to Hulk by a small margin but I think it's a pretty close match up.

WW is stronger than savage hulk at base strength and he is not much more durable than her,she has taken nukes completely unharmed,lightnings from zeus,heat visions and hits from a bloodlusted superman so she has more than enough durability to withstand hits from hulk.

Maybe so but SH base strength isn't as weak as most people think he'll become stronger than her almost right away. The Angrier Hulk get's not only does he get stronger but he becomes faster, more resistant, more durable, his healing factor becomes faster etc. So yes his stats will surpass WW eventually pretty quickly. He's taken hits from Zeus, Thanos, Galactus, Onslaught, Thor, Silver Surfer etc so you're points really don't show how she has equal durability to him he's tanked nukes in fact they make him stronger and he's taken planet busting hits before.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said: However there are limits that Hulk cannot break regardless of how strong he becomes, breaking the sound barrier is one of them (travel or reaction)

Hulk has jumped into space. Escape velocity is ~25,000mph, Speed of sound is ~767mph

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@green_skaar said:

@ancient_0f_days said: However there are limits that Hulk cannot break regardless of how strong he becomes, breaking the sound barrier is one of them (travel or reaction)

Hulk has jumped into space. Escape velocity is ~25,000mph, Speed of sound is ~767mph

I stand corrected

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

I stand corrected

I've stated over and over that Hulk is fast, however his speed is still nothing in comparison to many of the DC Top Tier. Hulk is a beast, but he's fighting someone who has a few too many advantages over him to win.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

My point by bringing the example was that Hulk has had some serious feats too, ones that don't make him an easy opponent. Most people say that he's just a brick who can be easily beaten by speed, which is not always true. as for the feat, I'm certain hulk can destroy a planet, and here's why: While I understand what you are saying, and you do have a point, however the circumstances around feats give us the freedom to make valid assumptions and conclusions, which in this case, is what I'm doing. It was a dual feat, I'm not arguing that, but does it mean hulk can't do it on his own? no, it doesn't. You see at this point hulk had reached a stage of unlimited power as he was spewing gamma radiation from all directions, and not only that, he was the ONE who actually amped she hulk. Red she hulk was feeding of hulks residual energies. Now by observing what had been stated before the actual event, it's safe to assume that Hulk can in fact do the feat on his own. There had been many instances where it was stated that Hulk can in fact destroy a planet, and after learning that there were no innocent people there, hulk had nothing to hold him back anymore. It's also worthwhile to consider that the planet was destroyed by a clash, not by a direct hit. Hulk and Betty punched each other which is exactly what was the force which led to the planets destruction, which shows clearly that hulk could in fact do it.

The whole event had been leading up to it, it was the climax of the story, and the writer himself believed that hulk could in fact accomplish this feat, so I see no reason not to believe it.

While your assumption is understandable, if I were to say so myself, then I'd be contradicting myself when I make a similarly understandable speculation about other characters who are similarly strong but don't directly have a planet busting feat. I will not deny that it is in fact possible for Hulk to do such damage to an earth-like solar body by himself, but I myself will not say he can bust a planet on his own as if it were decisively or definitively so. This is where we arrive at an impasse, I'll opt to agree to disagree since although you seem to have all the proof you need to assume so...I do not.

@ancient_0f_days:

you misunderstood me, and that's my fault. My point wasn't that Hulk could destroy a planet because he fought "some powerful guys", my point came back to the Wonder Woman Vs Hulk debate. My point was, that even as a powerhouse who was significantly weaker at a base in the old days, had managed to fight really, REALLY powerful beings, which implies that hulk has enough durability to fight someone formidable as wonder woman by taking a lot of punishment. What hulk lacks in speed, he makes up for it in durability, power and healing factor. That was the idea behind me stating what hulks numerous feats. If hulk can take blows from beings who have the power to destroy planets you better believe that I'll use it in a debate :P.

As for the Zeus instances, that only further strengthens my point on how hulks other abilities allows him to fight powerful beings. The fight, had sapped hulks power significantly, his durability, strength and healing rate had diminished terribly, to the point where he was unable to fight off a foreign organism despite the fact that he was able to overpower a point that was getting stronger with his own anger and the alien spikes on planet sakaar. (which spread throughout your body like a vine and mutate you). This shows of that even at it's worst hulks power are still very intact Now imagine it becoming stronger with each passing punch. ( again, I apologize for my cryptic argument, I was in a slight hurry).

Oh I understood that part about his ability to take hits from planet busters, but i did misunderstand your point for referencing them. It's clearer now though. I understood your point, about how Hulk can fight beings much more powerful than him, I never disputed that...my point was that he cannot fight evenly with some them despite his abilities...They will keep him in the game, but that's the best he can do against some opponents and it isn't enough. (No need to apologize though...but I understand)

I'm not using the eventually argument, because frankly that's just too debatable and it would mean that hulk will EVENTUALLY win every battle, which is false. But Wonder woman decapitate hulk? that's something I can't agree with simply because savage hulk in particular has resisted magic swords before, and such equipment, and generally savage hulk is very resistant to sharp objects unless it's old-power charged or adamantium. Besides, is it in character for wonder woman to just decapitate hulk in whim? I'm asking this because so far as i know, she only kills if she needs too, and i doubt she'll go into rage mode right away at the start of the fight. I'm unfamiliar with wonder womans stamina, but i know that savage hulk can practically go on forever. But to avoid confusion I'll clarify that this refers to specific Hulks, Not every hulk can fight forever, such as professor hulk who gets tired in a couple of days. Savage and Gravage don't get tired during their fight, quite the contrary. So wonder woman has to really destroy hulk in the first few minutes at the begging of the fight, because Savage hulk won't get tired, and he'll just get stronger and stronger. and again, i ask, does she splibtz right away? Or does she do it if she really needs to?

I know you aren't but it's been presented by someone one way or another in every single battle. On the subject of decapitation, Wonder Woman decapitated an Imperiex probe that Superman was almost evenly matched with and had no hope of actually defeating on his own. The lasso was used to kill probes twice Wonder Woman killed the first, her mother killed another the same way. Hulk resisting magic swords is irrelevant since none match the Sword of Hephaestus, stated to cleave electrons from atoms. The tiara was made in the same fashion which is why it can cut through practically anything. Hulk shouldn't be able to just be one of the only things if not the only non-magical thing that the Tiara cannot cut through especially when he's been cut by less. I'm not saying Diana would got off on Hulk and just cut his head off from the start, I'm saying that it is an obvious option considering the fact that eventually he'd get to the point where punches don't phase him....once that happens, I see no reason why she wouldn't attempt killing him in such a way. She does indeed kill if she needs to but this is one if these situations where she'd come to that conclusion once all other options have failed.

As far as stamina goes, there are no instances that i can recall where Diana grew tired as a result of fatigue, she either gets knocked down or out due to the fact that her body doesn't produce lactic acids in her muscles. Wonder Woman and Superman spent 1000 years in Valhalla fighting a mystical war for centuries on end until the final battle where they took time to rest, it isn't stated that they took many breaks in between that time frame accept when Thor died momentarily and Superman was given Mjolnir. There aren't many examples of Wonder Woman fighting for extensive periods of time that I know of off the top of my head so that may be the best example I can give you, but I assure you that she can go as long as Hulk can although she won't be getting stronger. There are a few examples that I've seen where Wonder Woman does in fact speed blitz right away, she blitzed Power-Trip (a random brick), Amazo, Genocide and she blitzed people with the OMAC virus but in the case of most of her fights she's either fighting someone nearly as fast, someone faster or someone she doesn't want to hurt badly cus they're friends, she could potentially kill this person or for plot reasons. In some other cases however where she doesn't blitz right off the bat it is because she was holding back, like how she was against the sons of Gaea before she blitzed them faster than thought.

@ancient_0f_days:

Speed is very relevant I agree, however what I'm trying to say is that Hulk may have a shot depending on how wonder woman deals with this, if she decides to punch 10000 times a second she'll probably win this. I brought in durability and healing factor because it's, not matter how you look at it, important in any fight, while speed will always be regarded as being the superior trait, other abilities have to be considered. Wonder Woman would have been regard as way initially stronger than the hulk, and some time ago I would probably have agreed with that, but right now hulk has considerably grown in power, his base of durability and strength is much higher than he use to be, so again, wonder woman has to either put him down quickly or her attacks will no longer matter, and then the fight will be reduced to wonder woman punching hulk, whereas hulk won't be able to react.

Of course durability and healing factor are important, I do not dispute that nor do I discount it and I consider them as much as they should be. I however have not seen where Hulk at current base is stronger than Wonder Woman, I understand his power has indeed grown but I cannot say how far in comparison. But if it gets drawn out I do agree that there is a chance at a potential stalemate..if Wonder Woman doesn't successfully cut his head off or BFR him that is.

@ancient_0f_days:

Either ways though, I agree, Wonder Woman will take the majority of wins over that hulk, but against savage hulk I will not agree that she can flat out own him and stomp him, because she can't.

as for my harshness, I want this to be a civil conversation since I consider you to be an amazing debater and I do not wish to come off as a d*ck , because have a tenancy to do so.

Thank you for your time ^_^.

I know, she can't stomp Hulk...I wouldn't say simply "because she can't", but obviously there are a few things stomping her from stomping, in order for her to do she'd have to take him out completely which is much easier said than done (even if she were to attempt decapitation, I can't say it'd be as easy as it seemed when she did it to the probe or Deimos). Depending on how she does about it since her morals are on she cannot stomp with physical force alone, Hulks healing factor and durability should keep her from stomping anyway and that is probably what makes almost any fight he's in somewhat fair. But even if it isn't a stomp, I will state that it will almost always be one-sided which is not the same thing. Diana can hit him all day and even if Hulk doesn't go down or doesn't even feel it, he can't react fast enough to hit her back without her blocking it. She can BFR him and can potentially decapitate him, but the chances of Hulk actually laying hands on Diana are too slim for it not to be one-sided IMO

Hey, it's civil as long as no one is throwing names around which is damn near impossible in a debate between people like us. Thanks for the complement, my thoughts exactly ;) ... just kidding, I think the same of you moreso than I do myself. Honestly though I don't mind if you come off as a d*ck purposefully of not (you obviously weren't) cus I know you aren't a d*ck. I come off as a d*ck whenever cus I am occasionally in the mood to be an assertive/aggressive/abrasive/@sshole, over the top, d*ck (A_O_D) with a dash of sarcasm...that's just me, I'd tell you ask anyone around here but I'm sure you know by now, and I know when someone is being a dick, you were not and as far as I know you do not have a tendency to come off as a d*ck whether you know it or not.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Indeed,

you are welcome, till next time I suppose.

C'mon now, you know that ain't true...you seen how I handled moon_man and dumb529001 in this thread ... yall know I don't always play nice lol

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im watching football and didnt read all the comments did you guys just agree ww wins?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im watching football and didnt read all the comments did you guys just agree ww wins?

I'm watching on and off, my state's team (Vikings) is such a disappointment I can hardly stand to watch them!

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil said:

I'm watching on and off, my state's team (Vikings) is such a disappointment I can hardly stand to watch them!

ha, thats the one im watching. Go cowboys

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By dum529001

How is Wonder Woman faster? Explain it.

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think Wonder Woman takes it with difficulty.

Hulk is no slouch. I give him the strength and durability advantage and Wonder Woman the speed and skill advantage. However, WW's strength is rather close to hulk and she is powerful enough to hurt him with her strikes and has great skill. I say after a tough fight, she takes it.

Why does it matter If hulk can planet bust in the first place? His striking strength himself =/= The strength to bust a planet. And while he may display great strength such as causing natural disaster and other great many things, he's never actually planet bust all by himself. Just because he did it as a "Shared feat" doesn't mean he can replicate it. And wouldn't that kill him? Or can he survive in space too? I can't recall at the moment. Can diana survive too? XD

There's no speedblitzing here or anything dealing planet busting in this fight IMHO! Here, it's a tough fight with Wonder Woman emerging due to speed and skill in my opinion.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By dum529001

I think Wonder Woman takes it with difficulty.

Hulk is no slouch. I give him the strength and durability advantage and Wonder Woman the speed and skill advantage. However, WW's strength is rather close to hulk and she is powerful enough to hurt him with her strikes and has great skill. I say after a tough fight, she takes it.

Why does it matter If hulk can planet bust in the first place? His striking strength himself =/= The strength to bust a planet. And while he may display great strength such as causing natural disaster and other great many things, he's never actually planet bust all by himself. Just because he did it as a "Shared feat" doesn't mean he can replicate it. And wouldn't that kill him? Or can he survive in space too? I can't recall at the moment. Can diana survive too? XD

There's no speedblitzing here or anything dealing planet busting in this fight IMHO! Here, it's a tough fight with Wonder Woman emerging due to speed and skill in my opinion.

Hulk destroyed a planet with an indirect hit. He punched someone else, and the left over force of the blow was enough to destroy the planet.

And Again....

So we know, at worldbreaker power-levels, the Hulk ( and red she-hulk) make the earth quake merely by standing and could sink continents with a footstep.

obviously there's a difference in the amount of effort put into a punch and a footstep. Punches pack way more power and proportion speed than footsteps.

Merely by clashing with Red She-hulk, WB Hulk indirectly......

A. destroyed a planet

AND

B. vaporized a guy on Silver Sufer power-level, as well as guys who rivaled Hulk at base-levels, and the Mindless ones(he even lets the guys attack him so he can amp up that much faster!!).

None of these things were even remotely the focal point of WB Hulk's attack, so they were taking the smallest effects of Hulk's(and Red She-hulk's) power, but they were still destroyed. That's just shows how insanely powerful WB Hulk is.

In a fight, when like-forces collide, 99.99 percert of that force should cancel out between the two forces. Some Marvel characters have been shown rocking and decimating universes merely by the collision of them and their opponent's power. The tiny bit of leftover force from their collsion was enough to decimate planets and universes!!!! That's just crazy powerful.

It's plain to see that worlbreaker Hulk's power is far above the average planet-busting powerhouse.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By ForeverEvil

She moves more rapidly.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By dum529001

@foreverevil said:

@dum529001 said:

She moves more rapidly.

Show some scans of it in the comics.

You just answered the question of "how fast" by saying "she moves fast". Fast and rapid are the same thing.

How rapidly is she, exactly? What are the exact speeds she has shown that are faster than Hulk?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:WW has taken hits from zeus as well,hits from bloodlusted superman who has busted moons and planets so she doesn't lack the durability to with stand attacks from hulk.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@dum529001 said:

She moves more rapidly.

Show some scans of it in the comics.

You just answered the question of "how fast" by saying "she moves fast". Fast and rapid are the same thing.

How rapidly is she, exactly? What are the exact speeds she has shown that are faster than Hulk?

Speed feats

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Wonder woman lassoes amazo(he has speed of flash) before he can even complete a word..
Wonder woman lassoes amazo(he has speed of flash) before he can even complete a word..
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided