Hulk vs Wonder Woman

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Most people will blindly think WW stomps with her superior speed and all that jazz but I think it's a pretty close match. Hulk is far stronger and more durable while WW is faster and has superior fighting skills. I'd wager the majority goes to Hulk by a small margin but I think it's a pretty close match up.

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does Wonderwoman beat Hulk? She's not superior in any category.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladenb said:
@gokuwarrior said:
@bladenb said:

Hulk wins mid difficulty the moment he gets his hands on WW its over. Shes tough and can hold out but Hulk is a bit out of her league

she is stronger than him at base strength,much faster and a much better fighter,he will never even tag her.

So was Thor, Wolverine, Zeus(Even though Hulk damn near died)... All were much faster and all except Wolverine were stronger than him at base yet he still went toe to toe with them so its not if he can tag her it's WHEN he tags her.

Thor is only faster in flight speed. In combat speed, both are around the same level. Zeus has no quantifiable speed feats that I know that say he is ridiculously faster, and him being a skyfather doesn't equal speed. And Hulk didn't go toe to toe with him. You said he nearly died, which is true, but Hulk got in one cheap shot and then had the healing factor beat out of him. And considering Wonder Woman is ridiculously faster than all 3 of them have shown and at the level using for Hulk, he isn't just shrugging every single attack of hers off when she can land hundreds of blows before he realizes what has even happened.

MOD SMASH

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

except speed, combat speed, intelligence, fighting skill, and has fllight and weapons. but other than yea...shes not superior to hulk in any category.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001 said:

except speed, combat speed, intelligence, fighting skill, and has fllight and weapons. but other than yea...shes not superior to hulk in any category.

How does she have better speed?

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

@dum529001 said:

Please stop trolling.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001 said:
@foreverevil said:
@dum529001 said:

Please stop trolling.

thanks. my thoughts exactly

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Bo88gdan

Hulk

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: It's one thing to not be a WW fan, but it's a whole other to either play ignorant or truly be so ignorant that you have absolutely none of the BASIC knowledge of the character. WW's superior speed should never be in question when compared to Hulk's.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana is stronger than Savage Hulk, faster, tougher, smarter and FAR more skilled. Savage Hulk's only advantage is regeneration. He has no defense against a blitz, or her simply throwing him into space.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate said:
@dum529001 said:
@foreverevil said:
@dum529001 said:

Please stop trolling.

Do you have any proof that Wonder woman is faster?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@evil_incarnate said:
@dum529001 said:
@foreverevil said:
@dum529001 said:

Please stop trolling.

do you have any proof that the sky is blue?

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@foreverevil said:

@evil_incarnate said:
@dum529001 said:
@foreverevil said:
@dum529001 said:

Please stop trolling.

I wanna feed the troll!

Do you have any proof that HULK is faster?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you have proof of where babies come from?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@dum529001 said:

Do you have proof of where babies come from?

I lol'd.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW is faster. That said hulk has beat up people faster than her with no problem, hulk is better than her in every other category, her speed won't matter she would get crushed.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

hulk has beat up people faster than her with no problem

Name em all....if you cannot, you are once again, talking that bullsh*t...Gladiator is not one of those people faster than Wonder Woman just to start.

hulk is better than her in every other category

so, he's like, better than in her in skill, gear, tactics, defense (not durability, I'm talking about the ability to defend ones self), maneuverability, versatility, range etc right? Tell me that, go ahead, tell me that Hulk is a better fighter, has better gear, is a better tactician, can defend himself with his better non magical defense...tell me he has better maneuverability, is more versatile, and has better long range capabilities (it's not like Wonder Woman has a magical tiara that can pretty much cut through anything or magical bracers that shoot Zeus lightning).

Go ahead and tell me all about Hulks many (2) advantages, strength and durability, above Wonder Woman's (8) few advantages, speed skill, magical defense, magic gear, tactics, maneuverability, versatility and range. Pfft....oh yeah, Hulk wins, he stempz Wandor Wuminz 4 teh lulz! -_- .... sarcasm over, you have no argument here.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78 said:

Name em all....if you cannot, you are once again, talking that bullsh*t...Gladiator is not one of those people faster than Wonder Woman just to start.

@moonman78 said:

so, he's like, better than in her in skill, gear, tactics, defense (not durability, I'm talking about the ability to defend ones self), maneuverability, versatility, range etc right? Tell me that, go ahead, tell me that Hulk is a better fighter, has better gear, is a better tactician, can defend himself with his better non magical defense...tell me he has better maneuverability, is more versatile, and has better long range capabilities (it's not like Wonder Woman has a magical tiara that can pretty much cut through anything or magical bracers that shoot Zeus lightning).

Go ahead and tell me all about Hulks many (2) advantages, strength and durability, above Wonder Woman's (8) few advantages, speed skill, magical defense, magic gear, tactics, maneuverability, versatility and range. Pfft....oh yeah, Hulk wins, he stempz Wandor Wuminz 4 teh lulz! -_- .... sarcasm over, you have no argument here.

OWNED

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW is faster. That said hulk has beat up people faster than her with no problem, hulk is better than her in every other category, her speed won't matter she would get crushed.

Thank you for get @ancient_0f_days all riled up. Now he's going to be impossible to put to sleep!

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78 said:

Thank you for get @ancient_0f_days all riled up. Now he's going to be impossible to put to sleep!

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: People forever try to sleep on WW just because she has a vagina and a rack.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I surprised this fight hasn't been done before?

I think it's a pretty close fight. Hulk has the edge in damage/durability, WW in skill/speed. Hulk has the regenerative factor, WW has her lasso. Her flight is a none issue really since she has no ranged attacks (besides her lasso, if you count that).

Despite CV's obsession with speed, in comics the quicker fighter doesn't auto-win. Also Hulk isn't a slow brute despite what some would have you believe.

Personally I think the blood-lust helps Hulk more, since he does often hold back to prevent collateral damage. If WW had her sword, I'd definitely give her the sizeable majority.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By dum529001

@green_skaar said:

I think it's a pretty close fight. Hulk has the edge in damage/durability, WW in skill/speed. Hulk has the regenerative factor, WW has her lasso. Her flight is a none issue really since she has no ranged attacks (besides her lasso, if you count that).

Despite CV's obsession with speed, in comics the quicker fighter doesn't auto-win. Also Hulk isn't a slow brute despite what some would have you believe.

Personally I think the blood-lust helps Hulk more, since he does often hold back to prevent collateral damage. If WW had her sword, I'd definitely give her the sizeable majority.

Powerful mystic weapons have failed against Hulk before.

What's so special about Wonder Woman's sword, exactly?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@evil_incarnate: and a mean rack at that, but it's sad that if she was a dude with all the same powers everyone would probably agree she wins right off the bat. And have you noticed that a lot of these guys arguments for Hulk is that he grabs her or catches her? Like, what are they thinking? and not just because she's too fast...

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: and a mean rack at that, but it's sad that if she was a dude with all the same powers everyone would probably agree she wins right off the bat. And have you noticed that a lot of these guys arguments for Hulk is that he grabs her or catches her? Like, what are they thinking?

So he grabs her and then what? Also while Hulk eventually would become stronger then WW or even Superman if he was able to get angry enough why is it that people assume that he start off around their level of strength? I don't recall WW using the gauntlet of Atlas or Superman sundipping when they pulled the Earth, but Hulk had to be pissed as all hell just to hold up a mountain. If WW let the battle play out like every Hulk fanboy keeps hoping she will so that he can surpass her in strength then he might win, but why would she?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: People forever try to sleep on WW just because she has a vagina and a rack.

Please refrain from speaking about my woman like that.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

It can slice through pretty much anything. It can even cleave an atom.

@evil_incarnate said:

Me and WW go way back. I'll talk about that bish however I see fit!

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.I think it's a pretty close fight. Hulk has the edge in damage/durability, WW in skill/speed. Hulk has the regenerative factor, WW has her lasso. Her flight is a none issue really since she has no ranged attacks (besides her lasso, if you count that).

2. Despite CV's obsession with speed, in comics the quicker fighter doesn't auto-win. Also Hulk isn't a slow brute despite what some would have you believe.

1. Hulk has strength/durability/regen. WW has skill, intelligence, combat speed, travel speed, weapons, flight. All she has to do is fly up and tie him up completely with the lasso like shes done many times before to others. incapacitation is a win for WW.

2. despite comics, this is comicvine. and hulk doesnt have to be a slow brute. its irrelevant cause he's just not as fast as she is. not even close. so its not worth mentioning that he;s not slow. because by comparison...he IS a slow brute.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By ForeverEvil
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate said:

its true though

So he grabs her and then what? Also while Hulk eventually would become stronger then WW or even Superman if he was able to get angry enough why is it that people assume that he start off around their level of strength? I don't recall WW using the gauntlet of Atlas or Superman sundipping when they pulled the Earth, but Hulk had to be pissed as all hell just to hold up a mountain. If WW let the battle play out like every Hulk fanboy keeps hoping she will so that he can surpass her in strength then he might win, but why would she?

Because they're fanboys? I don't know how else to answer that last question, lol

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if

@moonman78 said:

@moonman78 said:

it has nothing to do with that, when you compare hulks battle feats to WW, there is no comparison. Hulk has done much much more than she has, if you put there battle resumes together hers pale in comparision.

@green_skaar said:

1.I think it's a pretty close fight. Hulk has the edge in damage/durability, WW in skill/speed. Hulk has the regenerative factor, WW has her lasso. Her flight is a none issue really since she has no ranged attacks (besides her lasso, if you count that).

2. Despite CV's obsession with speed, in comics the quicker fighter doesn't auto-win. Also Hulk isn't a slow brute despite what some would have you believe.

1. Hulk has strength/durability/regen. WW has skill, intelligence, combat speed, travel speed, weapons, flight. All she has to do is fly up and tie him up completely with the lasso like shes done many times before to others. incapacitation is a win for WW.

2. despite comics, this is comicvine. and hulk doesnt have to be a slow brute. its irrelevant cause he's just not as fast as she is. not even close. so its not worth mentioning that he;s not slow. because by comparison...he IS a slow brute.

Isn't Soloman Grundy only a slow brute, yet he has soloed the league more than once, and has oneshotted wonder woman. This is the level Hulk is on, wonder woman has no shot against a guy who is a team buster of top tiers, based on feats your arguments don't add up.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

I'd like to add that while Hulk will eventually become stronger he doesn't start off at WW's level. She does have the initial strength advantage.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By dum529001

@evil_incarnate said:

@foreverevil said:

@green_skaar said:

I'd like to add that while Hulk will eventually become stronger he doesn't start off at WW's level. She does have the initial strength advantage.

Prove it. Why does Wonder Woman start off stronger than Hulk?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By green_skaar

What are you talking about? Did you read Secret Wars I #4 where that feat occurred? There was no indication Hulk needed to be mad to hold up the mountain. In fact he was more mad at Reed while holding up the mountain!

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@moonman78: don't even reply to me if you aren't going to address my post, you still have to tell me about all Hulks advantages and how he's a better fighter has better gear better range and all that jazz...I wanna see it.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001 said:

@green_skaar said:

It can slice through pretty much anything. It can even cleave an atom.

@foreverevil said:

@evil_incarnate said:

Me and WW go way back. I'll talk about that bish however I see fit!

That isn't any better than the mystic weapons Hulk has faced.

Adamantium or vibranium can cleave atoms and they aren't magical.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: You keep asking for proof of the most mundane things, yet you've provided none of your own. I'll gladly prove that WW is initially stronger when you prove that Hulk is faster.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

she isn't allowed to fly in the OP.

@evil_incarnate said:

What are you talking about? Did you read Secret Wars I #4 where that feat occurred? There was no indication Hulk needed to be mad to hold up the mountain. In fact he was more mad at Reed while holding up the mountain!

thank you for proving his point. he was mad as all hell at Reed, cus Reed was making him angry on purpose so that he'd be strong enough to hold up a mountain that was going to crush them all. Without Reed, he would not have been able to hold it up...

*drops mic and walks off*

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Moonman78

@ancient_0f_days said:

@moonman78: don't even reply to me if you aren't going to address my post, you still have to tell me about all Hulks advantages and how he's a better fighter has better gear better range and all that jazz...I wanna see it.

dude captain America is a better fighter than the hulk and so is hurcules, but can they beat the hulk no. Her gear doesn't protect her against Superman level oponents like Grundy, Bizarro, Doomsday, and Konvict, they usually beat her down and move on to the next person. You know what im saying is right, she has no shot here.

Also hulks thunderclap is a better ranged attack than anything she's got.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By green_skaar

@ancient_0f_days said:

@green_skaar said:

@evil_incarnate said:

thank you for proving his point. he was mad as all hell at Reed, cus Reed was making him angry on purpose so that he'd be strong enough to hold up a mountain that was going to crush them all. Without Reed, he would not have been able to hold it up...

*drops mic and walks off*

He was mad at Reed AFTER he was already holding up the mountain for 8 panels. Get your facts straight.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Moonman78

Hulks base strength is a variable depending on how mad he is when he changes, and most importantly the guy writing the story. That said Hulks base strength in almost any instance should be well above Diana's

There are so many great feats of hulk you can post to make this fight look like a hillarius match up, ww has no shot here none at all.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By ForeverEvil

Fight starts, wonder woman flys up with her vastly superior speed sees a demon/troll looking green thing and knows her lasso kills those beings. So she gets her lasso and ties the hulk up. Win by incapacitation. Hulk is too slow.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I knew it was only a matter of time until someone scan bombed with Hulk feats

By the way

Pulling the Sun > do anything to the Earth. The sun makes up 98% of the mass in our Solar system. Planetary feats don't even begin to compare to Star feats.