#1 Posted by BigCimmerian (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

- This is Savage Hulk, he can't go World Breaker or anything like it

- Diana doesn't have any weapon or equipment, pre Flashpoint version, she isn't allowed to fly in this battle

- Both are bloodlusted, who wins, my love Diana or Green Behemoth?

#2 Posted by Wolverine08 (46454 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Edited by Fallschirmjager (19224 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I was just about to call you in for this too...

but you beat me to it

much better

#4 Edited by Immortal777 (7861 posts) - - Show Bio

No......just.... no.

#5 Edited by GhostRavage (9637 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this has been done several times.

#6 Posted by BigCimmerian (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew that most of the answers would be like above :P

#7 Posted by dondave (39074 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Wolfrazer (8263 posts) - - Show Bio

She could perhaps KO him with her superior fighting skills, just as long as she doesn't brawl with him think she'll be ok, just needs to fight smart.

#9 Edited by WillPayton (10302 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk can move faster than Flash and can destroy an entire universe with his thunderclap.

#10 Edited by BatmanFan11 (518 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by BigCimmerian (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk can move faster than Flash and can destroy an entire universe with his thunderclap.

He must be angry enough to do that.

#12 Posted by GhostRavage (9637 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed> Reality Warping in the vine.

#13 Posted by Wolverine08 (46454 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by Evil Incarnate (4288 posts) - - Show Bio

More like several thousand times.

#15 Posted by BigCimmerian (9241 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by TommyJones1945 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Nuh uh, I won't bite Not even a little nibble.

#17 Posted by Pokeysteve (8860 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell is with all the repeat threads this week?!

#18 Posted by SOG7dc (8752 posts) - - Show Bio

Planet busting> Reality Warping in the vine.

fixed

#19 Edited by RetconCrisis (4587 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

@willpayton said:

Actually I'm detecting sarcasm.

@bigcimmerian said:

@evil_incarnate said:

@ghostravage said:

Give me the links

There is one that I can find, but it's Hulk with a Red Lantern ring, so this is okay.

The rest are probably locked, so I guess it's okay. Though knowing how they got locked you probably know the eventual fate of this thread. Hulk fans vs anyone's fans can get almost as vicious as Goku vs Superman.

#20 Posted by MonsterStomp (21982 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell is with all the repeat threads this week?!

#21 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis:

Don't make us angry, you wouldn't like us when we're angry.

#22 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12483 posts) - - Show Bio

Besides the fact that this has been done before, I will debate it....how is Hulk gonna hit her if you don't take away super speed? Thread=failed

#23 Edited by Evil Incarnate (4288 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate said:

@ghostravage said:

Give me the links

Unfortunately I can't find the ones that are exactly like this one and when I say that I mean ones in which WW has been handicapped to make it fair. However with the fact that WW still has speed, skill and a huge initial strength gap I'll give it to her.

#24 Posted by RetconCrisis (4587 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

well logically, you cant warp reality if youre getting a fist to the face that Knocks you TFO. Logic is hard for some people on this site.

Otherwise reality warping is one of the best abilities to have.

#26 Posted by BladeNB (196 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins mid difficulty the moment he gets his hands on WW its over. Shes tough and can hold out but Hulk is a bit out of her league

#27 Posted by DeathandGrim (2145 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

Mayweather fights stronger opponents than him a lot. Hell, the last opponent he fought registered as hitting with 1,000 lbs of force...and he couldnt hit mayweather. He's still undefeated.

#29 Posted by solon (421 posts) - - Show Bio

WW

#30 Posted by Evil Incarnate (4288 posts) - - Show Bio

Mayweather fights stronger opponents than him a lot. Hell, the last opponent he fought registered as hitting with 1,000 lbs of force...and he couldnt hit mayweather. He's still undefeated.

Are you comparing Mayweather to Hulk?

#31 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

No mayweather here is definitly NOT hulk, his competition would be hulk. I'm saying Mayweather fights stronger people all the time and he beats them cause he's strong himself, but the advantage that he uses to completely dominate his competition is his speed.

#32 Posted by Evil Incarnate (4288 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate said:
@foreverevil said:

No mayweather here is definitly NOT hulk, his competition would be hulk. I'm saying Mayweather fights stronger people all the time and he beats them cause he's strong himself, but the advantage that he uses to completely dominate his competition is his speed.

Okay. lol I also have to point out that this is Savage Hulk vs Pre 52 WW. I'm not sure how strong he'd be able to get before she cleaned his clock.

#33 Posted by GhostRavage (9637 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@ghostravage said:

Planet busting> Reality Warping in the vine.

fixed

So your saying Hulk is superior to WW? Since you know... She hasn't busted a planet in like... ever...

#34 Edited by CHE_GUEVARA (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins.

#35 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12483 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: you say that like busting a planet is relevant....don't start sounding like czarny. And for the record, Hulk was not independent in that planet's destruction and has not one feat that suggest that could be replicated on his own...the size of that planet can also be argued.

#36 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladenb said:

Hulk wins mid difficulty the moment he gets his hands on WW its over. Shes tough and can hold out but Hulk is a bit out of her league

she is stronger than him at base strength,much faster and a much better fighter,he will never even tag her.

#37 Posted by WillPayton (10302 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

@willpayton said:

Actually I'm detecting sarcasm.

Yes indeed. =)

#38 Posted by GhostRavage (9637 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: you say that like busting a planet is relevant....don't start sounding like czarny. And for the record, Hulk was not independent in that planet's destruction and has not one feat that suggest that could be replicated on his own...the size of that planet can also be argued.

I didn't even give my opinion on this since i don't want to debate something that has being debated for a long time. It's most likely a waste of time since i strongly believe WW can't beat Hulk neither is she on Superman's tier, but that's just me.

Im far from being like czarny, i already have my differences with him.

Hulk clashed with Red She Hulk in the air and busted a planet. Not trying to get into any kind of debate, but Hulk was already tearing down the Earth by pieces just by walking... It's not so hard to assume he could bust the Earth just by punching it understandably hard. It's obvious people that discredits Hulk's planet busting feat because he didn't punch the planet himself is silly. He could bust the earth by punching it... What's stopping him from replicate such thing into someones face? Oh! that's right... Speed gives you reality warping abilities. *Speed doesn't give you an automatic win... Hulk still has better durability/striking feats than WW. It's a closer battle than most people think*

The planet size was never mentioned, people say it was smaller than earth, other say was bigger... It doesn't matter, we didn't measure Superman's Shadowmoon when we claimed he was a planet buster... We didn't measure the "supernova" he tanked, even though it didn't look like a supernova in the first place... But why this measurement questions are applied to Hulk? Applying something on 1 character instead of all the others is awfully biased, and i don't want to participate on a debate in a web page that obviously has a considerable amount of Hulk haters.

For the record i said this: Speed > Reality Warping... Since that's what i get from 70% of the people here... When the real deal is, multiple factors are involved in the outcome of a battle. Then someone quoted me and "fixed" my statement claiming this: "Planet Busting > reality warping... I didn't get the sarcasm behind it till now though. So whatever i answered could be discarded.

Im going to leave this clear as water to avoid any kind of unnecessary engagement... Im not a fanboy, i still think Hulk loses to Superman in normal basis due to speed. I still think Wonder Woman isn't stronger than either Hulk nor Superman and that she loses to both. That being said, im out.

#39 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12483 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: My point was that your statement was flawed, i don't care if you weren't arguing or not cus neither was I. You were speaking as if the fact that Wonder Woman has not busted a planet was relevant and it simply is not, especially when Hulk has never done the same on his own. Speaking of flaws, I hope you don't mind me pointing out a few more and since you apparently are exiting this thread I'll assume it wont be an issue.

Hulk was literally stomping his feat when he shook the eastern seaboard, it's not like he was just walking casually and it doesn't show that he could bust a planet on his own as he has no feats of doing so. It was absolutely a combined effort from both Hulk and Red She-Hulk to bust that planet and that is fact until shown otherwise or until he busts a planet by himself. Who exactly said Superman was a planet buster based on the fact that he busted the shadow moon? I mean, it isn't far fetched since he was able to completely obliterate, atomize and reduce to space dust a solar body identical to our moon that was made of solidified energy and something tells me the damage he could do to the planet with the same amount of force could cause some irreparable damage at the least and possibly even cause it to explode into large chunks, but i have never outright stated that Superman was a planet buster simply because of the shadow moon feat...that's a misquote on your part since you said "we" which implies I stated something I did not in fact state. Yeah "we" did measure the shadow moon Superman busted....it is identical in size and volume to the actual moon, I believe it is stated in the comic. As for the exploding Sun...earth's Sun isn't a bench mark, the earth is, it's size is irrelevant because Superman didn't blow it up, it blew up on him. You cannot even compare that to Hulk's feat because if that planet was smaller than earth and he didn't even blow it up by himself, what make you think he could blow up a planet like earth. Anyway, suns dwarf planets, even if it was a planetary explosion Superman has even survived two planets colliding on top of him although he was knocked out by this. He's survived the explosion of war world which was the size of a small planet (pluto). I'm stating this because Hulk only has that one feat of a planet with questionable size blowing up under him, he hasn't even destroyed anything of quantifiable solar body size by himself (fact and nothing more) and you brought up Superman who has several feats of solar bodies blowing up on him asking why size isn't a factor for one when size is a factor for the other....it definitely is a factor for both because the size of that sun was not the size of an ordinary sun...I myself do not consider it a super nova, I will only consider it an exploding sun...because that is exactly what it is......an exploding sun and I cannot prove that it is the size of our sun, as long as I cannot, I can't say it is the same size of our sun

as for your statement on speed and reality warping...I'm not sure you understand why some will tell you why speed wins 70% of the time...you think it's for no reason? just because? there are many factors involved like you said but when you are dealing with people that have human reaction speed or even somewhat above against people who easesliy surpass the speed of sound or thought with their reaction speed there's no question, no factors surpass the simple fact of just how fast someone is...if someone is faster than they are in a specific range that isn'y miles upon miles apart and it fits the above scenario...there are no other factors to consider and that is usually the case with charactes like wonder woman, flash, superman etc...I'll put in a simpler scenario, a regular person has a bomb that can wipe out a small town and everyone in it, you are within clear sight of this bomber and you have super speed. You only need to hit that person once before they arm the bomb with the press of a button...who wins? Depending on how much speed you have....you do..every time, because you were fast enough to take them down before they could lift a finger. Now lets use another scenario Wonder Woman vs Hulk, she's faster than he ever was or will be, he can't hit her and although she cannot even hope to one shot him, he cannot hit her for the life of him. She can only win at this point because she is superior to Hulk in one of the most important aspects of a battle along with comparable strength, magic stuff etc... she has everything she needs to win and Hulk doesn't. you may think differently but facts prove otherwise, feel free to keep your current opinion of the subject though.

That's not me trying to shove my opinion down your throat with a long argument (no pun intended) btw...i'm telling you the truth, plain and simple. this is why will always see people say pre-52 Wonder Woman beats Hulk, it's not hulk hate, it's not fanboyism or favoritism....No one is calling you a fanboy (what I personally think of you has varied over the course of time and I'm still unclear at this point whether you are a fanboy or not, even if i did know I wouldn't say so or try to make you out to be one or at least not at this point and I have not done so here). No reason to say you're not if no one accused you of fanboyism, you may have an opinion that contrasts factual evidence which could be seen as a trait related to fanboyism, you may not grasp certain concepts fully, consider every factual or relevant detail and you may forget or occasionally outright ignore certain factors in a debating environment...you may even know what you post might seem like fanboyism to some or even consider me somebody who simply dismisses an outlandish second opinion as fanboyism, but that is not the case here. I don't care if you don't read this or respond to it, you said you were done here and that's that...I'm not gonna make you reply, reading this is up to you. But if you do read this in full and actually try to understand the meaning behind my words, you might just learn something or see things a little differently...I don't expect you to, i think if you do read it you might just say "TLDR" ... but on the off chance that you make it through this and realize the truth I am telling you...that'd be great, not because you see things my way, but because you see the truth. When people see the truth, it's always worth wasting an extended period of time trying to get them there, reading this whole thing, swallowing some pride and understanding it is getting yourself there.

#40 Posted by SOG7dc (8752 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: That's not what I'm saying at all. But you already knew that. What my point was is that DC fans almost always argue for speed and Marvel fans believe that busting a planet equals a win against anyone who hasn't done that

#41 Posted by Jgames (1692 posts) - - Show Bio

IDK how smart WW will be against the hulk blood lusted in a fist fight, but if she use her spees and skill I give this to her for the majority

#42 Posted by BigCimmerian (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis: I was sarcastic too, lol you really think that I think Hulk could do that? :D

#43 Posted by RetconCrisis (4587 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by DeathandGrim (2145 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman bitch slaps Hulk...

#45 Edited by GhostRavage (9637 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

My point was that your statement was flawed, i don't care if you weren't arguing or not cus neither was I. You were speaking as if the fact that Wonder Woman has not busted a planet was relevant and it simply is not, especially when Hulk has never done the same on his own. Speaking of flaws, I hope you don't mind me pointing out a few more and since you apparently are exiting this thread I'll assume it wont be an issue.

My first statement was highly sarcastic. I got a reply with sarcasm and i didn't get it. I actually said my response could be discarded. I really don't think planet busting > reality warping or speed. It's just 1 aspect of the many that are involved in a battle.

Hulk was literally stomping his feat when he shook the eastern seaboard, it's not like he was just walking casually.

No he wasn't... Amadeus Cho mentions the same instance when Hulk is about to fight Arma'Cheddon in Las Vegas...

It doesn't say "stomp" nor anything similar, he just mentions a "step" which implies he was making steps aka. walking. I don't understand why is it so hard to believe...

Just to let you know... This is how a stomp looks like:

Who exactly said Superman was a planet buster based on the fact that he busted the shadow moon? I mean, it isn't far fetched since he was able to completely obliterate, atomize and reduce to space dust a solar body identical to our moon that was made of solidified energy and something tells me the damage he could do to the planet with the same amount of force could cause some irreparable damage at the least and possibly even cause it to explode into large chunks, but i have never outright stated that Superman was a planet buster simply because of the shadow moon feat...that's a misquote on your part since you said "we" which implies I stated something I did not in fact state.

Has Superman ever destroyed a planet Post-Crisis besides the Shadowmoon? If not, which feat should we use to say he has planet busting strength... Anyway, i used "we" as a whole, like "we" viners, not "we" you and me.

It was absolutely a combined effort from both Hulk and Red She-Hulk to bust that planet and that is fact until shown otherwise or until he busts a planet by himself.

It's true its a shared feat, but given the fact it happened indirectly, just by the shockwave of a clash and on top of that Hulk was already threatening to bust the Earth in Manhattan while holding back its enough proof to say he could have done it by himself if he punched the planet by himself directly. I still don't understand why is it so hard to believe Hulk has planet busting strength when everything points out to that. Even from the very first issues of Pak's run he's already preparing people for the infamous planet busting feat... Nicknames, upgrades, a war, emotional moments, threatening multiple times the Earth to ultimately bust a planet full of Mindless One and a few Hulk nemesis.

I found this funny since you're doing exactly the same Amadeus Cho did when Dr. Strange, Rick and Jen were talking about the war incident.

as for your statement on speed and reality warping...I'm not sure you understand why some will tell you why speed wins 70% of the time...you think it's for no reason?

I perfectly understand such thing... What really annoys me its the fact Speed is the most used argument in the vine... Even for people that don't have 1/2 of Hulk's strength/durability/toughness/healing factor etc etc... They still use speed as a winning excuse... Really, it doesn't matter if Hulk can't hit you, you still can't make a scratch on him while he just needs to get lucky and hit you once. Yet people still say he loses because he can't tag the other person. Again, Speed is NOT always the deciding factor. Because i see Wonder Woman being weaker than Superman, i say she loses... Because i think Superman beats Hulk due to a combination of Speed+Strength+blizting... And since i don't see Wonder Woman having the same striking and strength feats as Superman, i see her losing to Hulk. Under these conditions she loses. With Lasso and a bunch of items yeah, probably Hulk would be incapacitated. Anyways, im not here to argue this.

Just to let you know... Wonder Woman is not the only character i have problem with, Also SuperGirl, Power Girl and Super Boy. If Hulk can stand a fight against Superman and make it a close one, why on earth are Power Girl and Super Girl stomping him? They are all weaker than Superman even weaker than Wonder Woman so it's even worst. Hulk without being WBH was already taking 100 trillion ton punches to the chest and recovering instantly... Which striking feats possess ANY of these guys to say they will just overpower him so easily, let alone beat him.

Anyway, i read the whole thing, i disagree with some points, WBH points mostly. Thank you for taking the time.

#46 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: My point was that your statement was flawed, i don't care if you weren't arguing or not cus neither was I. You were speaking as if the fact that Wonder Woman has not busted a planet was relevant and it simply is not, especially when Hulk has never done the same on his own. Speaking of flaws, I hope you don't mind me pointing out a few more and since you apparently are exiting this thread I'll assume it wont be an issue.

Hulk was literally stomping his feat when he shook the eastern seaboard, it's not like he was just walking casually and it doesn't show that he could bust a planet on his own as he has no feats of doing so. It was absolutely a combined effort from both Hulk and Red She-Hulk to bust that planet and that is fact until shown otherwise or until he busts a planet by himself. Who exactly said Superman was a planet buster based on the fact that he busted the shadow moon? I mean, it isn't far fetched since he was able to completely obliterate, atomize and reduce to space dust a solar body identical to our moon that was made of solidified energy and something tells me the damage he could do to the planet with the same amount of force could cause some irreparable damage at the least and possibly even cause it to explode into large chunks, but i have never outright stated that Superman was a planet buster simply because of the shadow moon feat...that's a misquote on your part since you said "we" which implies I stated something I did not in fact state. Yeah "we" did measure the shadow moon Superman busted....it is identical in size and volume to the actual moon, I believe it is stated in the comic. As for the exploding Sun...earth's Sun isn't a bench mark, the earth is, it's size is irrelevant because Superman didn't blow it up, it blew up on him. You cannot even compare that to Hulk's feat because if that planet was smaller than earth and he didn't even blow it up by himself, what make you think he could blow up a planet like earth. Anyway, suns dwarf planets, even if it was a planetary explosion Superman has even survived two planets colliding on top of him although he was knocked out by this. He's survived the explosion of war world which was the size of a small planet (pluto). I'm stating this because Hulk only has that one feat of a planet with questionable size blowing up under him, he hasn't even destroyed anything of quantifiable solar body size by himself (fact and nothing more) and you brought up Superman who has several feats of solar bodies blowing up on him asking why size isn't a factor for one when size is a factor for the other....it definitely is a factor for both because the size of that sun was not the size of an ordinary sun...I myself do not consider it a super nova, I will only consider it an exploding sun...because that is exactly what it is......an exploding sun and I cannot prove that it is the size of our sun, as long as I cannot, I can't say it is the same size of our sun

as for your statement on speed and reality warping...I'm not sure you understand why some will tell you why speed wins 70% of the time...you think it's for no reason? just because? there are many factors involved like you said but when you are dealing with people that have human reaction speed or even somewhat above against people who easesliy surpass the speed of sound or thought with their reaction speed there's no question, no factors surpass the simple fact of just how fast someone is...if someone is faster than they are in a specific range that isn'y miles upon miles apart and it fits the above scenario...there are no other factors to consider and that is usually the case with charactes like wonder woman, flash, superman etc...I'll put in a simpler scenario, a regular person has a bomb that can wipe out a small town and everyone in it, you are within clear sight of this bomber and you have super speed. You only need to hit that person once before they arm the bomb with the press of a button...who wins? Depending on how much speed you have....you do..every time, because you were fast enough to take them down before they could lift a finger. Now lets use another scenario Wonder Woman vs Hulk, she's faster than he ever was or will be, he can't hit her and although she cannot even hope to one shot him, he cannot hit her for the life of him. She can only win at this point because she is superior to Hulk in one of the most important aspects of a battle along with comparable strength, magic stuff etc... she has everything she needs to win and Hulk doesn't. you may think differently but facts prove otherwise, feel free to keep your current opinion of the subject though.

That's not me trying to shove my opinion down your throat with a long argument (no pun intended) btw...i'm telling you the truth, plain and simple. this is why will always see people say pre-52 Wonder Woman beats Hulk, it's not hulk hate, it's not fanboyism or favoritism....No one is calling you a fanboy (what I personally think of you has varied over the course of time and I'm still unclear at this point whether you are a fanboy or not, even if i did know I wouldn't say so or try to make you out to be one or at least not at this point and I have not done so here). No reason to say you're not if no one accused you of fanboyism, you may have an opinion that contrasts factual evidence which could be seen as a trait related to fanboyism, you may not grasp certain concepts fully, consider every factual or relevant detail and you may forget or occasionally outright ignore certain factors in a debating environment...you may even know what you post might seem like fanboyism to some or even consider me somebody who simply dismisses an outlandish second opinion as fanboyism, but that is not the case here. I don't care if you don't read this or respond to it, you said you were done here and that's that...I'm not gonna make you reply, reading this is up to you. But if you do read this in full and actually try to understand the meaning behind my words, you might just learn something or see things a little differently...I don't expect you to, i think if you do read it you might just say "TLDR" ... but on the off chance that you make it through this and realize the truth I am telling you...that'd be great, not because you see things my way, but because you see the truth. When people see the truth, it's always worth wasting an extended period of time trying to get them there, reading this whole thing, swallowing some pride and understanding it is getting yourself there.

best post of all time.

#47 Posted by BladeNB (196 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladenb said:

she is stronger than him at base strength,much faster and a much better fighter,he will never even tag her.

So was Thor, Wolverine, Zeus(Even though Hulk damn near died)... All were much faster and all except Wolverine were stronger than him at base yet he still went toe to toe with them so its not if he can tag her it's WHEN he tags her.

#48 Posted by Evil Incarnate (4288 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladenb said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@bladenb said:

So was Thor, Wolverine, Zeus(Even though Hulk damn near died)... All were much faster and all except Wolverine were stronger than him at base yet he still went toe to toe with them so its not if he can tag her it's WHEN he tags her.

None of them have speed feats comparable to her and all of those fights Thor, etc allowed the fight to draw out and enable the Hulk to have the opportunity to gain the upperhand. Even attempting to use someone like Wolverine to compare to someone like WW's speed is laughable.

If WW fights like everyone who want the Hulk to win wants her to, which mean she doesn't utilize her speed or huge initial strength gap then yes the Hulk has a better chance at winning.

If WW uses her powers then she blitzes Hulk with strength that outclasses him, speed that makes him a statue and knocks him out.

#49 Posted by God_Spawn (38787 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladenb said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@bladenb said:

Thor is only faster in flight speed. In combat speed, both are around the same level. Zeus has no quantifiable speed feats that I know that say he is ridiculously faster, and him being a skyfather doesn't equal speed. And Hulk didn't go toe to toe with him. You said he nearly died, which is true, but Hulk got in one cheap shot and then had the healing factor beat out of him. And considering Wonder Woman is ridiculously faster than all 3 of them have shown and at the level using for Hulk, he isn't just shrugging every single attack of hers off when she can land hundreds of blows before he realizes what has even happened.

#50 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8439 posts) - - Show Bio

Must we go through this battle AGAIN?