#1 Posted by hulksmash14 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

im going to use hulk alt i like him

#2 Posted by Xmen_forever (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine and juggernaut would win.

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk. Unless we're talking Unstoppable Juggernaut, than it's a stalemate.

#4 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a hard one for the Hulk. Two of his greatest adversaries.

If they truly worked together,, the Hulk would meet defeat. 

#5 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

juggernaut alone has beaten the hulk before and wolverine alone has beaten the hulk  at least once

#6 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"juggernaut alone has beaten the hulk before and wolverine alone has beaten the hulk  at least once"
and juggernaut has beaten wolverine already in the comics.  Badly.  If wolverine fought juggernaut 100 times, he would lose 100 times.  He has absolutely no way of beating him.  How is this even an argument?
#7 Edited by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#8 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm don't mean to offend any one but does anyone remember Venom making Juggernaut look like a bitch when he shared his body with creep in Venom the madness issue 3 because i sure as hell do !

#9 Posted by spidey209 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine and jugggernaut,y did u post that picture claws,he had the power cosmic ,he wouldn't be able to do it again

#10 Posted by Venom-Hulker_1 (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

well what hulk is it?

#11 Edited by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey 209 said wolverine and jugggernaut,y did u post that picture claws,he had the power cosmic ,he wouldn't be able to do it again
''true but it still counts''

#12 Posted by spidey209 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

which hulk is it cause it depends on the version of hulk?

#13 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm.. not really any hulk would yield the dame result

#14 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Does War count ? because i never read it but i heard he stopped the Unstoppable Juggernaut

#15 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

no it does not count it be like asking does presupe feats count in every supe battle..

he didnt even stop jugg only a depowered one,,, a full power one moved out of  his way during a charge

#16 Posted by AtPhantom (14461 posts) - - Show Bio

If just juggernaut can beat the hulk, why add Wolverine?

#17 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
OK i never meant to upset anyone but i was sure that this juggernaut was not powerd down but like i said i ever meant to upset anyone because so many people take juggernauts power so serious
caption
caption
#18 Posted by AtPhantom (14461 posts) - - Show Bio

That's okay, but that is Apocalypse's War hulk, he is far more powerful than regular hulk, and has other powers too.

Normal hulk would be beaten.

#19 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought you were refering to ww hulk my bad...  but even war hulk used celestial tech to enhance his strength.. and even then he didnt defeat him by pure brute strength..

#20 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"i thought you were refering to ww hulk my bad...  but even war hulk used celestial tech to enhance his strength.. and even then he didnt defeat him by pure brute strength.."

That's OK at least ure not bitching and calling me an idiot
But i think it was Brute Force that sopped him it just wasn't his own it belonged to Apocalypse
#21 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

well your right he stopped jugg but he used a tech sword to remove his helmet... but i dont think he can win without a sword

#22 Edited by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"well your right he stopped jugg but he used a tech sword to remove his helmet... but i dont think he can win without a sword"

LOl
Well i only found that scan and i downloaded the whole comic but i haven't had time to read but Juggernaut had help didn't he ?
and the helmet dosn't do much with his strenght i just blocks mentel atacks
#23 Posted by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut solos. He can pick up Earth for pete's sake. If you guys want to argue that then please talk to Dr Doom ftw instead of me. I learned it from him.

#24 Posted by svamprally (14 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut:
Wolverine And Juggernaut are not fighting.
#25 Posted by MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN (389 posts) - - Show Bio

juggernaut solos

#26 Posted by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Jugg is able to overpower WWH with normal he can deal for good fight.

#27 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bor said:
"Classic Jugg is able to overpower WWH with normal he can deal for good fight. "

: (  
Wasn't classic Juggernaut  
And didn't over-power him
Just pushed him back with his mystical power to be unstoppable   
That battle was just like there first one 
They exchanged blows  
Neither showed a distinct advantage 
And the fight never concluded
: (

Juggs would need his shields to handle these two together 
Without them he is beaten
#28 Edited by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs: 
 Im saying about Classic level of power coze it is Classic level of power ^^ ( i mean he can be a bit more powerfull than before- but it never was said but as i like WWH as well i can say that) - coze it was still very small fract of Cyttorak power.

Who is beaten ? Jugg has far better dura and healing than WWH and showed that got free from WWH catch and hit him by head (as Jugg isnt very agile and has worse h2h skill he did it by pure strength) - at that mom he was stronger (WWH was extremely pissed off). But in general im saying that they are equal coze WWH can be a bit angrier.

With force field WWH can do nothing to Jugg.

Pushing back some1 doesnt meant that some1 is stronger - some1 can be more agile , skilled and do that to stronger opponent.
Momentum is skill but Jugg has strength in arms to keep WWH's hands in the air (depsite WWH is more agile and has better h2h skills) during pushing. Or during momentum Jugg have even greater strength in arms due to momentum- then it is even better but i personally think that strength in arms have nothing to momentum. 

In long term fight WWH cant win with real Jugg (without PISing or other writers imagination) - thx to dura- healing and stamina which are far better than those of WWH. Strength the same (at least its not important if any of them can lift a few mln of tonnes more).
#29 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Read this thread wrong. 
Its Wolverine and Juggernaut vs the Hulk 

Hulk loses  

@Bor:    
Saying that Juggernaut was a bit stronger as before but was still the classic charatcer 
Is like saying WWhulk was a bit stronger than before but was still the Savage Hulk 

#30 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine really isnt neccessary here
#31 Edited by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:

"
Read this thread wrong. 

Hulk loses  

@Bor:    Saying that Juggernaut was a bit stronger as before but was still the classic charatcer Is like saying WWhulk was a bit stronger than before but was still the Savage Hulk     "

I forgot to add that WWH is better h2h combatant with better agility and can do much thx to those factors especially with his strength,dura and healing but in long term fight WWH cant win with Jugg. But it will be long fight.
#32 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bor said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs said:

"
Read this thread wrong. 

Hulk loses  

@Bor:    Saying that Juggernaut was a bit stronger as before but was still the classic charatcer Is like saying WWhulk was a bit stronger than before but was still the Savage Hulk     "

I forgot to add that WWH is better h2h combatant with better agility and can do much thx to those factors especially with his strength,dura and healing but in long term fight WWH cant win with Jugg. But it will be long fight. "

Who says? 
All long time fight with WWHulk would bring World-Breaker  
Juggernaut hasn't shown a power level that could match this Hulk 
#33 Posted by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Bor said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs said:

"
Read this thread wrong. 

Hulk loses  

I forgot to add that WWH is better h2h combatant with better agility and can do much thx to those factors especially with his strength,dura and healing but in long term fight WWH cant win with Jugg. But it will be long fight. "
Who says? All long time fight with WWHulk would bring World-Breaker  Juggernaut hasn't shown a power level that could match this Hulk  "
Cyttorak has power to erase planet like nothing so you know that i dont even use higher or realy high level of power Jugg.
Anyway with Jugg's dura and healing  even World-breaker couldnt do smth serious to him.
#34 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bor:
everyone brings up cyttoracks power as if juggernaut was cyttorack, yes juggernaut has access to that power but only when cyttorack allows it and hes not always helpful
#35 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
"@Bor: everyone brings up cyttoracks power as if juggernaut was cyttorack, yes juggernaut has access to that power but only when cyttorack allows it and hes not always helpful "

And like Doom recently said 
Juggernaut is limited to the restraints of the rules of that power 
And Cyttorak power isn't limitless in Earth's dimension 

#36 Posted by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio
" @joshmightbe said:
"@Bor: everyone brings up cyttoracks power as if juggernaut was cyttorack, yes juggernaut has access to that power but only when cyttorack allows it and hes not always helpful "
And like Doom recently said Juggernaut is limited to the restraints of the rules of that power And Cyttorak power isn't limitless in Earth's dimension   "
But enough to be more powerfull than Galactus. And even basic power Jugg has dura and healing the best of all normal heroes in Marvel. Strength equal like extremely enraged WWH.