Hulk vs. Warblade

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Battle takes place in an unpopulated stadium. Post and pre 52 feats allowed for Warblade. Hulk is savage Hulk starting at base level but can of course get stronger. No morals. win by death or K.o.

No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ComicStooge

Hulk's big man boobs solo.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Warblade has a chance of winning this.

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Going with the Hulk on this one

Avatar image for war_hulk_kills_sentry2
War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk if he can squash adamantium he can squash WarBlade

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#6 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Squashing him won't do anything. Warblade has reformed from being blasted into a pool of liquid and exploded into a million pieces. Even in his human form he's been shot point blank in the skull and simply put his head back together. With Warblade able to slice easily through Defile, cut up Captain Atom, pierce Majestic, and according to him, make his blades "infinitely sharp" I think he'd have an easier time carving up Hulk than Wolverine does. Plus he can make much bigger blades. I'm gonna say he slices Hulk's head off. ;)

Avatar image for war_hulk_kills_sentry2
War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot: hulk could grab warblade smash through to the core of the earth throw warblade in it then go back up:)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn

I want to say Hulk could win... but I think Warblade's quickness might manage him to cut Hulk in vital places for the win. The question is could Warblade really cut off Hulk's head ? That would be something.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By New_World_Order

@war_hulk_kills_sentry2 said:

Hulk cannot squash pure adamantium. Secondary maybe, but pure no.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@buckshot: hulk could grab warblade smash through to the core of the earth throw warblade in it then go back up:)

Warblade has survived the heat of numerous explosions and Defile's laser vision. If I'm recalling correctly, he even fought Superboy in a volcano or near the core of the Earth as well. In any case, I don't see Hulk taking the fight to the core of the Earth as a strategy he's likely to employ before he starts losing limbs.

I want to say Hulk could win... but I think Warblade's quickness might manage him to cut Hulk in vital places for the win. The question is could Warblade really cut off Hulk's head ? That would be something.

I don't see why not. Defile is durable enough to trade blows with Maul (at skyscraper size) and evenly fight Majestic, and Warblade cut through him easily. Another Shaper (what Warblade is) easily pierced Majestic with a microfine poke. Warblade has even slashed up Captain Atom. These are all incredibly durable opponents and Warblade's powers allow him to cut them with little effort because he's able to make his claws as sharp as needed.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I intentionally made it a K.o or death victory because i think Hulk has the options to K.o Warblade but propably couldn´t kill him with blunt force due to Warblade durability and Warblade has a better chance to kill Hulk by chopping off his head. It goes down to who sees this first.

I want to add this is my first battle that draw the attention of some of the CV big guns......i will mark this day in my calendar. :-)

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Hulk.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NeonGameWave

Warblade kills him.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@stompa said:

I intentionally made it a K.o or death victory because i think Hulk has the options to K.o Warblade but propably couldn´t kill him with blunt force due to Warblade durability and Warblade has a better chance to kill Hulk by chopping off his head. It goes down to who sees this first.

I want to add this is my first battle that draw the attention of some of the CV big guns......i will mark this day in my calendar. :-)

I don't know if Hulk could KO Warblade. Maybe originally, but as he's taken more damage he's been able to bounce back from it faster and faster. The first time he was blown to pieces it took him months (I think) to pull him back together. When he was blasted into little more than some splashes of liquid metal on the ground in World's End, he was not only back together moments later, but had turned himself into an enormous dagger so Maul could stab him into the enormous villain that had just destroyed him. He's been shut in the skull and was fixing the hole in his skull not a second later with a smile on his face. If Warblade gets knocked out by these kinds of attacks, he doesn't really show it because he's back in action so quickly right after. Hulk's best chance is BFR, and that could be made pretty difficult since Warblade could easily latch onto him so he can't get tossed.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot: True i am sure Hulk has a very hard time K.oing Warblade but i don´t think it is entirely impossible for him. And while Warblade surely has the means to kill Hulk he usually dives into action and slashes with his claws just like Wolvie but he would need to go for the kill or Hulks healing factor would make his attacks for naught.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@stompa said:

@buckshot: True i am sure Hulk has a very hard time K.oing Warblade but i don´t think it is entirely impossible for him. And while Warblade surely has the means to kill Hulk he usually dives into action and slashes with his claws just like Wolvie but he would need to go for the kill or Hulks healing factor would make his attacks for naught.

Uh, but him diving in and slashing with his claws would be the same as him going for the kill. What he has over Wolverine is that he can make his claws much bigger so while Wolverine's claws barely dig into Hulk's enormous mass, Warblade could cut right through.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Bump

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk's nips solo

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hulk

Avatar image for mohammed_alg_92
mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

hulk

Avatar image for feel_the_vibrations
Feel_The_Vibrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warblade

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warblade.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those nipples though.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 thedailybagel  Moderator

Hulk.

BlackJudas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Need to see some feats on warblade, I don't know much about him, so I can't really say.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@blackjudas:

@blackjudas:

Here are a few:

1. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/113883/3061853-8014948618-29606.jpg

2. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/113883/3061849-4267476859-10247.jpg

3. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/113883/3061850-3880510045-10247.jpg