#1 Posted by kongotheking2 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

i was watching ben 10 yesterday and i really noticed how strong vilgax is so i decided to start this battle. it can be anywhere

#2 Posted by unknowncheetah (24 posts) - - Show Bio

i say the hulk wins but it might be close

#3 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

i say hulk wins

#4 Edited by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

which version of hulk is it?kongotheking2 and where does this battle take place

#5 Edited by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

i think hulk could win with his healing factor and strength which increases with his anger,which hulk is it??????????

#6 Posted by kongotheking2 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

any hulk

#7 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

ok,i use maestro then,maestro is the future version of hulk and is twice as strong as professor hulk at his base strength,however,he can still increase his strength when he is angry,maestro wins,he broke professor hulk neck easily and is a good fighter and is smart

#8 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go with the hulk.... this guy is almost unstoppable

#9 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

almost unstoppable.........................

superman
dominas
all-star superman
odin-force thor
silver age superman
superboy prime
odin
thanos
silver surfer
morg
they can beat him

#10 Posted by kongotheking2 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

ok then lets make it ultimate hulk

#11 Posted by unknowncheetah (24 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk still wins. i know vilgax is tough but c'mon its the hulk. i doubt that vilgax could even take on the avengers

#12 Posted by Venom-Hulker_1 (1647 posts) - - Show Bio
kongotheking2 said:
"ok then lets make it ultimate hulk"
Ultimate Hulk would win because he's homicidal and the sight of seeing the hulk without pants would be enough to kill Vilgax, I think Vilgax's strength is like 45 tons but Ultimate Hulk's Strength is 50 tons
#13 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much any Hulk murders Vilgax except fot TV Hulk, Vilgax smokes him.

#14 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
Holacik said:
"Pretty much any Hulk murders Vilgax except fot TV Hulk, Vilgax smokes him."
Video Game Hulk also toasts him
#15 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins.

#16 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

ultimate hulk is also 70-100tons

#17 Posted by kongotheking2 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

ok then which hulk would be the fairest for this match

#18 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

list some durability feats of vilgax

#19 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Any hulk slaughters Vilgax. What is the best Vilgax ever did? Breaking one of the faces from mount Rushmore? Not really a feat by Hulk standards.

#20 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

even grey hulk can beat vilgax

#21 Posted by kongotheking2 (10 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

let me use the video game version of Hulk

  
#23 Edited by kongotheking2 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

ok since hulk wins who would be a challenge to vilgax. i not really good at making battles

#24 Posted by Marvel Knight (1270 posts) - - Show Bio

Just about any version of Hulk could beat Vilgax.

#25 Posted by TigerWarrior (79 posts) - - Show Bio

People underestimate vilgax, look at the size difference hulk - vilgax : 
    
       
Vilgax has bigger biceps then hulk and is very likely stronger. Vilgax would beat hulk.
#26 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@TigerWarrior said:
"
People underestimate vilgax, look at the size difference hulk - vilgax : 
    
       Vilgax has bigger biceps then hulk and is very likely stronger. Vilgax would beat hulk. "

 
*epic facepalm* 
 
In terms of superhuman strength, bicep size means absolutely nothing. Spider-Man's muscles are no larger than those of a normal athletic human, and yet Spider-Man has benched over 15 tons before. 
 
Hulk once supported the weight of a mountain. (No hyperbole or skewed stats. It was an actual mountain, and Hulk supported it's weight by himself). Vilgax doesn't have a single strength feat that puts him anywhere near Hulk's level.
#27 Posted by TigerWarrior (79 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
"@TigerWarrior said:
"
People underestimate vilgax, look at the size difference hulk - vilgax : 
    
       Vilgax has bigger biceps then hulk and is very likely stronger. Vilgax would beat hulk. "
 *epic facepalm*  In terms of superhuman strength, bicep size means absolutely nothing. Spider-Man's muscles are no larger than those of a normal athletic human, and yet Spider-Man has benched over 15 tons before.  Hulk once supported the weight of a mountain. (No hyperbole or skewed stats. It was an actual mountain, and Hulk supported it's weight by himself). Vilgax doesn't have a single strength feat that puts him anywhere near Hulk's level. "

hmm spiderman benchpress 15 ton? where do you get that from? 
The new vilgax has powers of 10 different aliens, how can hulk  overcome that? 
Vilgax breaks diamondheads skull. Diamonds are one of the hardest things on the planet.
#28 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@TigerWarrior: 
if you see Spider-Man's profile you will realise he can press 10-15 tons,there was a time where he could lift around 25
 
Hulk stomps
#29 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@TigerWarrior said:
"@Power NeXus said:
"@TigerWarrior said:
"
People underestimate vilgax, look at the size difference hulk - vilgax : 
    
       Vilgax has bigger biceps then hulk and is very likely stronger. Vilgax would beat hulk. "
 *epic facepalm*  In terms of superhuman strength, bicep size means absolutely nothing. Spider-Man's muscles are no larger than those of a normal athletic human, and yet Spider-Man has benched over 15 tons before.  Hulk once supported the weight of a mountain. (No hyperbole or skewed stats. It was an actual mountain, and Hulk supported it's weight by himself). Vilgax doesn't have a single strength feat that puts him anywhere near Hulk's level. "
hmm spiderman benchpress 15 ton? where do you get that from? The new vilgax has powers of 10 different aliens, how can hulk  overcome that? Vilgax breaks diamondheads skull. Diamonds are one of the hardest things on the planet. "

I'm taking this to mean you know absolutely nothing about Hulk or Spider-Man, and very little about Ben 10.
#30 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

A good fight for Vilgax is him vs Doctor Doom or Batman.

#31 Posted by Tjdes63 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk Curbstomps. Dr. Doom Curbstomps. And if it's against Batman, Batman will still win. If he has Prep time. That's the only way Batman can really win a fight against an unknown enemy.

#32 Edited by WALLCRAWLER (124 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by New_World_Order (13289 posts) - - Show Bio

Any version of Hulk wins.