god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#53  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@The_Peter_Cosmic said:
" The Turtles all die. Maybe Hulk too, but after the fight. If Hulk goes after them one at a time he's probably gonna be wounded severely by the others and he may die too after stumbling away from the squishy mess. I don't have scans, but did any of you see when Cap slashed Wolverine once across the chest with the Muramasa blade? I was a rough night for Logan. "
Another example would be what Daken did to Skaar with the muramasa claws.
Avatar image for the_peter_cosmic
The_Peter_Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By The_Peter_Cosmic
@god_spawn said:
" @The_Peter_Cosmic said:
" The Turtles all die. Maybe Hulk too, but after the fight. If Hulk goes after them one at a time he's probably gonna be wounded severely by the others and he may die too after stumbling away from the squishy mess. I don't have scans, but did any of you see when Cap slashed Wolverine once across the chest with the Muramasa blade? I was a rough night for Logan. "
Another example would be what Daken did to Skaar with the muramasa claws. "
That's probably a better example. I saw the issue where he used the claws on him, but I never saw the issue after that. Did they show what Skaar went through afterwards? Logan was deathly ill from it, similar to carbonadium poisoning.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#55  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@The_Peter_Cosmic said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @The_Peter_Cosmic said:
Another example would be what Daken did to Skaar with the muramasa claws. "
That's probably a better example. I saw the issue where he used the claws on him, but I never saw the issue after that. Did they show what Skaar went through afterwards? Logan was deathly ill from it, similar to carbonadium poisoning. "
im not sure either.