Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Alyssabird

Morals On, Thor would let it end in a stale-mate

Morals Off, Hulk bends over and let's Thor have his way with him.

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GypRosetti

Thor should win as he's had training. Hulk would get mad, throw a punch and get disqualified.

Avatar image for oppagangnamstyle19
oppagangnamstyle19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But how would Thor be able to submit Hulk?

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GypRosetti

@Alyssabird: There's too much muscle mass for the second scenario.

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GypRosetti

@oppagangnamstyle19: If it's Greco Roman wrestling then it's upper body takedowns so due to Hulk's size Thor would struggle to get a takedown. If it's freestyle then it's lower body attacks which is more technique than raw power so Thor can win by pinning Hulks shoulder's to the match or he'd take a judges decision as he has better technique. If it's submission only and no striking no one would win because neither would tap.

Good idea for a battle.

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bgibs13390

Nice battle. Thor wins after getting tossed around by Hulk a bit. They are close to equal in strength with the Hulk taking a slight edge in body mass and weight but Thor takes it with better grappling experience.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jay_z94  Online

Hulk is slightly stronger but thor would win due to being trained in wrestling.

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By coolcat4

well with the strength both of these guys have the only thing that would matter is technique. even the hulks size advantage wont do him good here. Thor has better technique and would win. i am a wrestler and have taken down heavy weights before its all about technique especially if both are as strong as them

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex jk

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins sharp shooter.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps . Thor cant beat the Hulk while just brawling .

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By Thor-Parker

Morals on : Stalemate or Hulk barely

Morals off : Thor stomps

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO, Hulk gets stronger as he gets angrier and is recently at incredibly high levels of strength. He demolishes Thor morals on and off.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#17  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Thor looks like pre-COO HHH and has a hammer. He buries Hulk.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Morals off Thor has defeated Power Gem Drax, BRB and Silver Surfer, Hulk stands no chance.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: 1 showing bud, 1 showing. Thor at base strength isn't as strong as Hulk at base strength and then add to that Hulk gets stronger means thor gets squashed. Literally no way he is winning this.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

@eisenfauste: Morals off Thor has defeated Power Gem Drax, BRB and Silver Surfer, Hulk stands no chance.

None of which matter in a physical combat.

Hulk beats thor quite handily.

It does matter, having the durability to tank those enemies attacks and the striking power (he did hit them with his fists) to hurt them, plus all of the other Thor´s physical feats prove he can give Hulk a fight, and morals off, beat him.

@thor_parker82: 1 showing bud, 1 showing. Thor at base strength isn't as strong as Hulk at base strength and then add to that Hulk gets stronger means thor gets squashed. Literally no way he is winning this.

Read Blood and Thunder, Thor defeated BRB like three times, he beat Surfer twice and Warlock once IIRC, plus Thor has been shown being able to beat Surfer in other ocations, so it´s not just one showing.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: No, it doesn't. Hulk has proven more times than one that he can go against thor just fine, even when he has his hammer at his disposal.

Hulk is stronger than thor, in raw power at least, thus, in a wrestling or brawling match he can most definitely win. Professor Hulk has already fought a Madness Warrior Thor to a stalemate, and this was during the time where Hulk still had to get angry to go against someone like Thor.

Of course Hulk can go against Thor just fine, I never stated otherwise.

I am getting tired of people using the Professor Hulk stalemating WM Thor instance. When Thor was believed to have Warrior´s Madness he defeated BRB, Power Gem Drax, and Surfer & Adam Warlock at the same time, and according to Odin, Thor actually never was in Warrior´s Madness, he was just bloodlusted, so I think it´s safe to assume that an actual Warrior´s Madness Thor stalemating Proffesor Hulk is extremely inconsistent/PIS.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off Thor couldn't beat professor Hulk with a shrapnel in his head that made him coo coo(what most people refer to young Maestro), you can get tired of this all you want but it doesn't change this simple fact. Thors skills are the most overrated thing ever(next to his combat speed), as much as we would like to believe that Thor is Batman on steroids in his 1000+ years of battle experience he still fights like a complete moron swinging his hammer and axe willy-nilly, he has an abundance of non-impressive showings.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 jay_z94  Online

Wrestling is mostly to do with skill. Hulk edges thor in strength but thor is very skilled in wrestling

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

@theacidskull said:

@thor_parker82: No, it doesn't. Hulk has proven more times than one that he can go against thor just fine, even when he has his hammer at his disposal.

Hulk is stronger than thor, in raw power at least, thus, in a wrestling or brawling match he can most definitely win. Professor Hulk has already fought a Madness Warrior Thor to a stalemate, and this was during the time where Hulk still had to get angry to go against someone like Thor.

Of course Hulk can go against Thor just fine, I never stated otherwise.

I am getting tired of people using the Professor Hulk stalemating WM Thor instance. When Thor was believed to have Warrior´s Madness he defeated BRB, Power Gem Drax, and Surfer & Adam Warlock at the same time, and according to Odin, Thor actually never was in Warrior´s Madness, he was just bloodlusted, so I think it´s safe to assume that an actual Warrior´s Madness Thor stalemating Proffesor Hulk is extremely inconsistent/PIS.

Warrior's madness is Thor's blood-lust. Thor lost his reasonable senses, what other proof could you need?

Warrior´s Madness increases Thor´s strength 10 times, so it´s not just his bloodlust, it´s his bloodlust plus 10 times the strength as usual.

Morals off Thor couldn't beat professor Hulk with a shrapnel in his head that made him coo coo(what most people refer to young Maestro), you can get tired of this all you want but it doesn't change this simple fact. Thors skills are the most overrated thing ever(next to his combat speed), as much as we would like to believe that Thor is Batman on steroids in his 1000+ years of battle experience he still fights like a complete moron swinging his hammer and axe willy-nilly, he has an abundance of non-impressive showings.

Read the quote above.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Have you read Blood and Thunder ?

Odin says Thor was never in Warrior´s Madness during the entire arc, his mind was messed up due to Odin banishing him from Asgard, that created problems in Thor´s conciousness and was the reason he was mad and bloodlusted.

@claymore1998

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Goldilocks has training in wrastling so Goldilocks

KalelOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

he is the strongest in the Marvel Universe

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Saint_Sophie

Thor.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules comes in and wrecks them both, Greeks created wrestling. But on topic Thor wins, he is more skilled in all forms of combat including grappling. To the people saying hulk wins, you clearly know nothing about wrestling......

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor looks like pre-COO HHH and has a hammer. He buries Hulk.

What makes it worse is that Scott Steiner is roided up so he looks a bit lIke Hulk lol

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: I have been looking for the scans and can´t find them, I´ll keep looking and if I do find them I´ll post them.

In the meantime, I will leave you this quote and a link to a blog that explains what happened in Blood and Thunder.

Odin wonders how his son could've come to such a lowly state, and Warlock, Strange, and the Surfer put it squarely on Odin. Over the years, Odin altered and manipulated Thor's mind many times; but the good news is he might not have true warrior's madness and may be savable. Odin tries it, fails, and proclaims "Thor must die!" within three pages...

http://random-happenstance.blogspot.mx/2011_01_01_archive.html

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@theacidskull: @thor_parker82:

The scan you are look for friend, is from the penultimate issue of Blood and Thunder where Odin explains Thor wasn't under the influence of Warrior Madness.

I'll be home in about 6 hours or so, I could post a scan then if you are interested.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. Hulk keeps bouncing Thor off of him via peck flexing like he did to Herc.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@claymore1998 said:

@theacidskull: @thor_parker82:

The scan you are look for friend, is from the penultimate issue of Blood and Thunder where Odin explains Thor wasn't under the influence of Warrior Madness.

I'll be home in about 6 hours or so, I could post a scan then if you are interested.

Ok.

Hulk still wins though, even with the hammer and all his powers he still, Thor still struggles against Hulk. In a test of pure strength, there is no way in hell Thor could win.

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok.

Hulk still wins though, even with the hammer and all his powers he still, Thor still struggles against Hulk. In a test of pure strength, there is no way in hell Thor could win.

I can agree with that assessment ^_^

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:) I kind of want to see the scan tho:P

Oh lol yeah sure, lemme prowl through the last 2 issues of Blood and Thunder, be back in 5 mins ^_^

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers