User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ponello
OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Your video is full of contradictory information. First you say that you're going to use current versions of each character but then you use feats from the Secret Wars story arc from the 80's?

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ponello

@ordinaryalan: Well I know, I was kinda tired when I made this video ( That's why I could not speak properly haha) But I am gonna change those errors, thanks for the feedbacks man :D

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll always take Thor, except a Thor without Mjolnir.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Namor_Curry

Not the best explanation, but the right outcome. Thor wins.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins. Isn't there a rule against making repetitive threads bc I'm pretty sure that this has been made at least once before considering the long-standing rivalry.

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry: Yeah I know, I was so damn tired so I could not speak proper english haha. But in my next video I will try to explain a little bit better ;)

Hardank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the classic Marvel fighting, and usually do not make clear who would win, but was Hulk who has given most of beatings, but ... Thor the immortal son of almighty Odin, this will always be the fight more even the Marvel Universe, I think Mjolnir always be a serious advantage against any opponent and completely enraged Thor is 10 times more powerful than a normal Thor. Thor and Hulk have already fought in these circumstances in the 440 Hulk, Thor uses where the "madness of the warrior" to face Hulk turn transformed into a young master.

Thor is the hero who else has faced known as The Celestial Cosmic entities, and although it has never beaten has achieved incredible feats against them, I do not dare to give a winner here, perhaps some advantage for Thor, but is Hulk ... and in the end no one is stronger than Hulk.

Hulk has defeated many more times Thor. While Thor the time that has defeated were few, and those which has been achieved with an extra power ... (besides your own).

Another thing I read on this topic. This is not contradictory. Because Marvel has never suffered recotneo its complete continuity. Therefore the feats performed Hulk or Thor, or any character that belongs to the universe-616. They are (canon) even today.

The Hulk 1970 is the same as the today. So Hulk has "incarnations".

But I have already analyzed this battle. . My verdict is Hulk. I have in mind the feats of both. Besides fighting between them.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsomething: @hardank: Actually, this guy here took on the daunting task of cataloging every encounter, and his verdict comes out to be Thor. They tie in head to head, but the only reason this is even a competition is due to consumer popularity of Hulk, so Marvel had to comply and give Hulk some wins over Thor. This is evidenced by Thor's decisive victories over opponents Hulk can't beat. Thor > Hulk.

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsomething: Have you seen my video, I hope you will change your mind after watching it

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardank: But it would take Hulk a lot of time to get angry enough to be as strong as Thor. As my video say- Hulk 13 sextilion tons, Thor 105 sextilion tons...

Thor can also fly, and has tons of other powers that could turn Hulk into ashes

KnowYourEnemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ponello: I'd love to see your video but I can't as my laptop freezes every time it streams youtube

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@itsomething: don't worry your laptop will stop doing that once you are old enough to be watching you tube ^_^

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

I've given my.opinions on this fight more times than I can count, but it quite simply comes down to this: if Thor fights Hulk, as is squares off most of the time and doesn't use his versatility, then Hulk wins. If Thor fights smart (as in, out of character really) and uses all his powers equally and at the right moments, Thor wins.

Be curious to hear @ghostravage and @theacidskull thoughts on the matter though.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

on cv any battle with the word thor in it is bound to get a legion of thor fanboys to support him in battle.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hardank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hardank
@ponello said:

@hardank: But it would take Hulk a lot of time to get angry enough to be as strong as Thor. As my video say- Hulk 13 sextilion tons, Thor 105 sextilion tons...

Thor can also fly, and has tons of other powers that could turn Hulk into ashes

There is something I would like to clarify - already that many argued - on virtually infinite strength of Hulk. The primary power of Hulk, is the exponential increase their physical abilities as well as your strength increases, also increases its other physical attributes, His strength is directly related to their adrenaline so that the more angry or pressured is furthest stronger, this process probably has a chemical catalyst, his adrenaline. As in normal humans, the adrenal medulla secretes Banner huge amounts of adrenaline during times fear, anger or tension that stimulates your heart rate, raises levels of blood glucose and inhibit the sensations of fatigue. While such increases secretion of normal physical abilities in humans, in the case of Banner drives the complex process that transforms him into the Hulk, constantly by nourishing to superhuman levels, so does not need to eat or sleep.

While many say that anger or rage Hulk can not be infinite that should have a limit and therefore their strength too.

What I understood the power of Hulk is that there is an energy that feeds your muscles, giving it incredible strength, apparently extradimensional energy source.

The fact is that while this raging Hulk, or exalted his strength will constantly increasing, so you do not need to be angrier than it is now so that your body continues to generate exponential increases in physical strength, in this case Hulk is like physical power generator without limits, that is why its power is unlimited or virtually infinite.

The anger or emotions is just the trigger for this process is initiated and maintained.

Do you understand that?

Your video is just nonsense (sorry, but true) you say something that is not true. If this is the case, then Thor was defeated Hulk many more times. Besides that Hulk was defeated so many times and was not accomplished many feats. If the need "time" to be angry enough to fight.

He just needs to get angry for your body and its physical attributes become similar or superior to the enemy.

If you want to analyze Hulk vs Thor. You need to know both very well. In every sense. But from what you say in your video and you say on this subject, you have complete ignorance about Hulk is note. In addition to repeating some myths about him. As it takes time to get angry ...

I recommend reading: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/hulk-187/what-makes-the-hulk-incredible-749271/

Read everything below the first comment there are other equally important. So you will understand that what you say, are outrageous.

¿Thor convert into ashes "Hulk"? Not even close, Hulk possesses unlimited power, besides that produces more energy than the Sun, including more energy than gamma ray bursts (this event is considered the most aggressive of the universe). Without counting that Hulk has faced many attacks from extreme temperatures without being affected. Even the Nova and Supernova attack the Human Torch. Even the Soulfire Ghost Rider (we should not compare the Soulfire with the mortal fire that is a fire with a temperature of another level, Ghost Rider can literally burn the Sun). Excluding attacks cosmic level, weathered Pumps Gammas the most powerful weapons on Earth and perhaps the universe. The Hulk has truly amazing feats of endurance. Thor has great power, but it is not unlimited but if it is BIG!

Thor is more powerful than the sun, even more powerful as a gamma-ray burst (like Hulk). But we all know that Thor has a limit to its maximum power. While Hulk has unlimited power. Both can get hurt, endure their own attacks and recover. But Hulk has a lot more extreme healing factor and plus it can be from one moment to another, unbeatable for Thor (has happened a lot).

EDIT:

That added a certain weight Hulk and Thor is a mistake. It has always been said that Hulk is physically superior to Thor. And if we are to feats of strength (with a given weight). So I tell you something happened in Infinity and is recent:

When Hulk went with the Avengers to reclaim the Earth domain Thanos, Hulk would like spearhead. The direct encounter longed Hulk and Thanos ultimately did not take place when the mighty Titan would send Hulk to fly a blow. Hulk smile at the coup and the coming battle, on the order of Thanos would be intercepted by Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight, Thanos thus avoid a confrontation with Hulk. Proxima to see Hulk speed, use his spear (forged by the same Thanos of a Sun caught in a distortion of space / time, giving birth to a new star while a supernova) better as a means of containment, conjuring with this weapon the weight of a star on Hulk !!!.

* This really is a feat of strength and endurance, gun Proxima was forged from a star that gave rise to a new and yet was a Supernova, for a star to become Supernova must have at least 9 (varies according to source between 8 and 10) solar masses, ie has to be 9 times greater than our sun.

The average mass of a yellow G-type star like ours is 332.946 Earth masses or 27,068,510 of lunar masses or 1,048 times the mass of Jupiter (the largest planet in our system). Within the volume of our sun could fit 1.3 million Earths planets. If true the claims of "Midnight" that his spear can generate the weight of a star (Large enough becoming a Supernova) as clearly shown in the drawing to express those black "networks" surrounding Hulk, this could be the greatest feat of strength Hulk (and the largest in the history of comic). Hulk managed to even incorporate half of his body when he was originally on his hands and knees, Hulk barely begin to fight when Proxima by unknown methods succeeded in Banner reverse. Hulk really could and could manage and overcome this weight clearly. To think and hallucinate Do not believe? =).

To illustrate this, then, if we take the mass of a supernova like 9. Then, it would be 332.946 x 9 = 2,996,514 terrestrial masses (each Earth masses equivalent to 5977 sextillion tons).

Besides this is an erratic incarnation of Hulk, not at the same level as Hulk-Wild for example. Possibly a little more powerful than Hulk-Gris.

The Hulk truth before this feat already had many others, planetary levels :) I recommend everyone take a look at the link that sends you.

@namor_curry said:

@itsomething: @hardank: Actually, this guy here took on the daunting task of cataloging every encounter, and his verdict comes out to be Thor. They tie in head to head, but the only reason this is even a competition is due to consumer popularity of Hulk, so Marvel had to comply and give Hulk some wins over Thor. This is evidenced by Thor's decisive victories over opponents Hulk can't beat. Thor > Hulk.

I know this article a long time ago. The truth is very wrong about some things he says. What you say may be true but not well. Hulk defeated characters that Thor has never been been able or may be very difficult for him. So why Hulk could defeat Onslaught ?, a being who once possessed powers that outweigh its any Celestial, a power of universal scope or until multiversal. Possessor of a transfinite power. Onslaught assimilate the powers of Franklin Richards, Magneto, Charles Xavier and X-Man (omega level mutant). Just knowing the scope of Franklin Richards, who is able to destroy and create universes, is considered by them Celestials as one of their own, able to alter reality to a universal level, Galactus has caused be his herald. Franklin Richards has defeated many Celestials.

Do not think it necessary to talk about Magneto, Charles Xavier and much less than X-MAN that have a power beyond a planetary scale. Especially Magneto and X-MAN. Onslaught also had an indestructible armor that was made with the desire to be indestructible powers capable of altering reality itself on a universal scale. Even Odin, Zeus, nor would be in the same Celestials capable of cause a scratch on this armor. Yet for all its power. The story implies that Onslaught is able to be superior to any Celestial.

Thor has faced many times the Celestials, but even it has not achieved a feat worthy. It has always been defeated. Hulk could defeat such a powerful character like Onslaught, even destroy an indestructible armor, that neither the powers of Heaven could not even scratch.

Hulk has beaten hundreds of people who have beaten Thor.

So if we follow your logic, it is clear, what I try to say. :)

About the popularity of Hulk, he has not beaten characters for "pure popularity." He has never done that, he has unlimited power. Why has beaten a person of great power, and that many people who hate Hulk, come with that "Hulk could win, due to its popularity, is all." But it is not so, because Hulk defeated a character of great power. But that also has great power.

Hulk has a great power that is well documented in the comic. You should carefully read their stories. Because you are you basing on the opinion of another person, which although logical, is not true. :)

I recommend reading: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/hulk-187/what-makes-the-hulk-incredible-749271/

Sorry for my english, I use a translator.

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardank: Amazing post man, I might do a second video because of it ;) , Now I have a greater respect for Hulk

MySuperior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

Hulk beats Thor. He always has shown that in the comics.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

You do realise at the end he says Hulk is stronger and more durable....

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Namor_Curry

@citizensentry: Yes he does. And Thor beats opponents that are stronger and more durable than himself quite a lot. You've missed the point by just looking for credit to Hulk. Let's look at the decision making information:

Furthermore, Thor, when he fights Hulk, doesn't even use all of his powers, instead wanting to engage him in melee with his fists and Mjolnir. And as this article showed, generally draws or stalemates him. And this is Thor without invoking his wide array of powers. I think the fact that Thor hangs with Hulk while handicapping himself says a lot.

The Thunder God has always been able to maintain an edge over these Super-Heavyweights; The Silver Surfer (go see my write up), Sub-Mariner, Black Bolt, Hercules, Juggernaut, Abomination, Gladiator and “Gem Powered” Drax the Destroyer, all who have given the Hulk trouble in the past. As I see it, no one should be complaining because Thor cleans up in just about every other fight.

And ol' Goldilocks will always be a champion of good and one of the most respected and powerful beings on Earth (and in comics). But when you are talking about pure raw-strength, durability and stamina is anyone the Hulk’s equal? So to put an end to one of the frequent arguments in this rivalry, I’ll admit that the Hulk is the stronger and more durable while Thor is the more powerful and talented. When you look at all the fights with unbiased eyes this observation is just so obvious.

Also, this guy derives this notion that "Thor always holds back" as silly, but it's been said way more than once, coming from the an arrary of characters, over the course of comic book history.

Coupled with the knowledge that Thor only engages in strikes and blows with Hulk, this means it is just Thor at 1/3 strength, without the potential of Mjolnir other than a club, versus the Hulk going all out. I'd say the fact that this is even a competition speaks volumes for Thor.

Hardank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ponello said:

@hardank: Amazing post man, I might do a second video because of it ;) , Now I have a greater respect for Hulk

That's good, but I give you some advice. Never make a versus, but have complete information of both characters.

A versus Hulk vs Superman, the best I've read and a connoisseur of comics. But it is written in Spanish. http://universomarvel.com.aq/?art=hulk_super

@leo-343 said:

Una buena manera de ver quién es mejor es mirar a sus villanos, mirar cómo ridículamente débil villanos de Hulk se comparan con Thor.

Hulk has defeated such powerful figures who have come to beat up Thor. Hulk villains are flouted? Red-Hulk has not beaten twice to Thor? If you have done.

@citizensentry: Yes he does. And Thor has beats opponents that are stronger and more durable than himself quite a lot. You've missed the point by just looking for credit to Hulk. Let's look at the important decision making information:

Furthermore, Thor, when he fights Hulk, doesn't even use all of his powers, instead wanting to engage him in melee with his fists and Mjolnir. And as this article showed, generally draws or stalemates him. And this is Thor without invoking his wide array of powers. I think the fact that Thor hangs with Hulk while handicapping himself says a lot.

The Thunder God has always been able to maintain an edge over these Super-Heavyweights; The Silver Surfer (go see my write up), Sub-Mariner, Black Bolt, Hercules, Juggernaut, Abomination, Gladiator and “Gem Powered” Drax the Destroyer, all who have given the Hulk trouble in the past. As I see it, no one should be complaining because Thor cleans up in just about every other fight.

And ol' Goldilocks will always be a champion of good and one of the most respected and powerful beings on Earth (and in comics). But when you are talking about pure raw-strength, durability and stamina is anyone the Hulk’s equal? So to put an end to one of the frequent arguments in this rivalry, I’ll admit that the Hulk is the stronger and more durable while Thor is the more powerful and talented. When you look at all the fights with unbiased eyes this observation is just so obvious.

It's funny what you say, because even if you gave Drax problems Thor, plus Gladiator has had at his mercy for a moment. All those characters that you mention have been beaten by Hulk. Red-Hulk case has not beaten Thor? If you have done.

Also you believe that the only limits in a battle on the planet is Thor? These wrong because Bruce Banner serves as limiting as big as the Hulk power. So it has never come to destroy the planet, because if Bruce Banner not limit the full power of Hulk. The planet was ceased to exist long ago. And many characters in Marvel heavyweights always have been limited to some extent to interact with the earth.

Also because Thor would need to use each function Mjolnir? If many of the skills and powers provided by the Mjolnir not serve to Hulk. Only they would get angrier and louder. More resistant. I think your argument is pure hatred against Hulk. Or a complete underestimation of the power of Hulk. Thor is a powerful character, besides being very intelligent. If he knew that some of his abilities or powers whose Mjolnir, have real effect on Hulk. The was used.

But if you mean that Thor does not fight with all his powers, in the sense that resolves to fight on Earth. True, he does, but Hulk also limited by Banner. Both are in the same conditions, except that increases its power Hulk incredibly, and has exceptional control of his strength and power. Hulk is a power controller universally.

That's a lie, Thor is not more powerful. Because power is the rate of force. Hulk has infinite power, infinite power (because the produce infinite energy) which is infinite energy makes demá strength and physical attributes. Thor is certainly powerful, but has a limit to its ONE BIG power. But it has a limit.

Hulk has an infinite, unlimited power. Only to destroy a dimension, channeling the power of two universes for months or even move in a universe made of Foreign Material (having an infinite density). It is more than clear strong, durable and powerful it is Hulk. While Thor to get to destroy universes, galaxies or create others. Need an extra power (which is not of it) as the Odin-Power.

I think those comments are without complete erroneous. And it shows favoritism Thor.

Besides Where do you get that Hulk does not have a power cosmic scale? If you have hundreds of exploits that demonstrate your fingertips. With just those mentioned above, is more than clear scope.

Hulk being quiet, without going to extremes of anger. It has power and strength on a planetary level. It produces more energy than the sun. In a quiet state. When Hulk this quiet is weak. Just look at that. And always limited by Banner.

While Thor to defeat powerful characters (really out of scale) needs extra power. Hulk itself and in a normal incarnation, with its own power, he has knocked out Dormammu a being that rivals Odin, which has a power on a universal scale, which in its dimension is even more powerful and omnipotent in its own dimension. Hulk knock him out and "turn off" literally flame surrounding the head of Dormammu. It is a great feat. Considering that even Odin to defeat Dormammu him is very difficult.

Thor itself has defeated powerful characters like Mangog. But it is more powerful than Hulk. That is completely false. Only way that was more powerful, is it Rune King Thor.

I think you should read well the comics, and not overlook the details. Plus it's clear. For something always Hulk wins most battles against Thor.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PabloSL

Of course Thor wins, the only way for Hulk to beat Thor is the typical PIS he gets because of the number of fans he has

@hardank: The only reason Rulk or Hulk ever beated Thor is because of PURE PIS, Hulk is not even close to Thor in terms of power, if Thor decides to beat him he does, with little to NO effort. All Hulk ever had against Thor is a huge fan base, hence the PIS that always sorrounds him when fighting Characters that are clearly superior to him in almost every aspect

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PabloSL

@hardank: PIS is when gladiator is about to burn his hearth and Hulk blocks his heat vision with his hand and instead of having it melted like his own chest glad says "ooooh my brain is burning", PIS is when suddendly all of Thor hits on RULK are inefective to him and he is invulnerable, PIS is when Thor goes to brawl like an idiot with an enemy he knows he can defeat easily using his godly powers.

Thor's enemies would toy with the Hulk like if he was a puppet, there is no possible comparsion between them, Thor is leagues above him in terms of raw power, hulk might have the potential to overcome him physically and durability wise, but that is not nearly enough to defeat him. And no sorry Hulk;s never been close to Thor, only had more fans, just read the f*cking comics and there it is, Thor has done thinks Hulk can't even dream of achieving

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PIS is when Thor goes to brawl like an idiot with an enemy he knows he can defeat easily using his godly powers.

actually that's a CIS

without PIS and CIS, thor would win easily.. there won't be any fun in that

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hardank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pablosl said:

Of course Thor wins, the only way for Hulk to beat Thor is the typical PIS he gets because of the number of fans he has

@hardank: The only reason Rulk or Hulk ever beated Thor is because of PURE PIS, Hulk is not even close to Thor in terms of power, if Thor decides to beat him he does, with little to NO effort. All Hulk ever had against Thor is a huge fan base, hence the PIS that always sorrounds him when fighting Characters that are clearly superior to him in almost every aspect

Do not make me laugh. Apparently all it does Hulk is considered "PIS". But it is not, the story of Hulk establishes that since its inception. There is nothing "PIS". Also in terms of fans, Thor is not far behind, he has many fans. So it's no excuse. Besides that although the reader does not accept the feat of a character. No matter, because the comic is law, if the comic says, no matter the personal interpretation you want to give.

Besides that since its inception, Hulk had given him unlimited power. It's part of it, is its own power. Others do not want to accept it, and see this as "PIS". It's like I tell the Mjlonir is "PIS". Or that Odin is "PIS". Or that Thor is "PIS" to defeat Mangog.

In addition Hulk possesses unlimited power, which is limited by Bruce Banner. Obviously faces characters who are more powerful for a moment he. Banner because all his unlimited power limits. Putting Hulk on a scale of power, which is enough for you to interact with people and their environment without causing destruction or cataclysms. This is explained several times in the comics.

When Hulk is angry, increases their power and physical attributes. Therefore, you can overcome the characters which initially were superior. Besides taking into account that each incarnation of Hulk, has different strength and power base. Being World-Breaker Hulk incarnation with higher base strength of all.

The only time I have seen the Hulk without limitation, ie without Banner. Onslaught managed to defeat a being who once excelled all The Celestials, Odin and Galactus. Able to create and destroy universes. A reality-altering universally. With an indestructible armor that was created with the desire that no power can alter reality universally not affect you or in the least. In that battle, Jean Grey mentally blocking the influence of Banner into the Hulk. Therefore there were no limitations to the unlimited power and true that Hulk has always had.

Inclusive Beyonder that embody an entire Multiverse, and is considered the most powerful ever manifested entity. When I saw the power of Hulk, he reminded himself and was impressed with both Power. Even the same Beyonder mentions that there is not a trace of something finite in it, pure infinite power ... !!

We must understand that there is something called Marvel "Levels of infinity". It is a way of how to classify and differentiate the different magnitudes of a character with infinite or unlimited power. Why characters like Kubik and Kosmos, capable of altering reality universally, creators and destroyers of universes. Which they have infinite power. They have stated that even they are nothing compared to The Celestials. Because they have a transfinite power, ie a larger than infinite number.

While Hulk defeated Onslaught, who had such great power, leaving as anything The Celestials. Upstairs in another review, I talk about the battle of Hulk vs Onslaught.

And that's a lie, Hulk has always won against Thor. Because it has always been superior. Nothing to see the "PIS". That applies in truly different cases. For example, a being full strength is 100 tons. You can punch it and defeat Odin. That's "PIS" possibly. But Hulk with infinite power, which was demonstrated, which is greater than the power of Odin, Galactus, The Celestial ... all together. Would be nothing compared to Onslaught, and worse than nothing compared to Hulk (without limiting Banner).

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: No, thor is superior period, there's no comparison

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PabloSL

@theacidskull: There's no fight Hulk has won (against Thor) without PIS or CIS, not one.

Hulk is just too popular, that's about everything he has on Thor.

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: If anything its character induced stupidity. Thor loves to brawl in character and that plays to Hulk's avantage, particulalry since he's bonafide stronger than Thor is now.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor can put down Hulk more than almost anyone in both universe without letting Hulk get stronger and stronger (And yes, he has no cap on his strength) but Thor is also one of Hulks best friend so I have my doubt he uses an odin force blast on him/thorfroce.

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foolsgold said:

@theacidskull: If anything its character induced stupidity. Thor loves to brawl in character and that plays to Hulk's avantage, particulalry since he's bonafide stronger than Thor is now.

Dude, it's part of Thor's character to fight the way he does. People like to nit pick THAT ONE AWESOME FEAT and base their entire argument around it and make it out as if He always acts like an idiot with ONLY Hulk, which is ridiculous.

Cherry picking benefits no one. If it's not how Thor always acts, you can't use it as an argument. I don't mind people arguing that Thor can or will beat Hulk, since it's definitely possible, but to flat out state that he is superior simply because he has a few very powerful showings is just damn dumb.

Don't how we are disagreeing TBH.

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By PabloSL

@theacidskull: What? It's not about THAT awesome feat or whatever, Thor regulary fights oppenents like Silver Surfer, Kurse, Mangog, Drax, Gladiator, sometimes even skyfather level beings like Glory, Surtur, etc. And he always comes out on top (except for the skyfather/ high cosmic beings of course, not always) and actually uses his power to fight them, then he fights someone like the Hulk (and don't get me wrong here Hulk is no weakling, but still characters like SS, Mangog, Drax's classic version, Gladiator would beat him anyday) and loses, sorry its downright ridiculous, because there's CIS and PIS every single time they fight, specially considering that Thor's base strenght and durability is greater than Hulk's base considering all their feats.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has the powerset and feats to suggest he can beat the Hulk, but he's not written that way when they fight for certain reasons soooooo...........Slugfest = Hulk winning, Out-of-character Thor = Thor winning