• 175 results
#1 Posted by BigCimmerian (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

- Ok viners, before you go OH GOD WHY THIS WAS DONE 1 000 000 times, WTF, AND HERE WE GO JOKER ETC read OP

- This is Savage Hulk, he can't go World Breaker or WW Hulk mode, he's starting slightly angry

- Current Thor, in this fight he doesn't have Mjolnir, but has belt of strength, he's bloodlusted, who wins and why?

Sorry mods if this was done before, I'm still not sure if I changed this battle that much from other Hulk vs Thor battles. And yes, battle is happening on indestructible Earth

#2 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

It FOR SURE was made before. And Thor without Mjolnir still has lightnings and god blast. Seriously...Bloodlusted Thor without arm, Mjolnir and Odin Force killed Hulk and Thing at the same time.

I'm sorry, but flagged.

#3 Edited by BigCimmerian (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

It FOR SURE was made before. And Thor without Mjolnir still has lightnings and god blast. Seriously...Bloodlusted Thor without arm, Mjolnir and Odin Force killed Hulk and Thing at the same time.

I'm sorry, but flagged.

Hmm fair enough, I even tried to convince one guy that Thor killed Hulk and Thing in canon before he went back in time, but many disagreed with me, maybe I should've made this battle in character.

#4 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

I'm sorry, but flagged.

Hmm fair enough, I even tried to convince one guy that Thor killed Hulk and Thing in canon before he went back in time, but many disagreed with me, maybe I should've made this battle in character.

They disagree, because they don't seem to understand that it all happened without time-travel. Current Earth was made by time-travel, like Age of Apocalypse. Not to mention that futures of Earth-616 are canon, not canon are parallel Earths that aren't future of Earth-616 because they have differences in the past.

EDIT: And remember - Thor still has lightnings and we both know that Thor already one-shotted Hulk with his thunders.

#5 Posted by dondave (37362 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry, but flagged.

Wasn't that King Thor who had the Odin Force?

#6 Posted by WarBlade539 (4577 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

I'm sorry, but flagged.

Wasn't that King Thor who had the Odin Force?

The Odin Force was removed for that fight.

#7 Edited by BigCimmerian (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: As guy above said Odin Force was removed by special necklace made by all Skyfathers. I lack the previous scan, it's said The Odin Force is no longer yours.

#8 Posted by patrat18 (9754 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#9 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5899 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither of these two is one-shotting the other.

#11 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

"Dance puppets...Dance"

#12 Posted by WarBlade539 (4577 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither of these two is one-shotting the other.

Thor has one-shotted Hulk with a Lightning Bolt before. :/

#13 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999:

I think we've all seen that scan. The question is, does that one instance negate decades of their fights being relatively even?

Then there's stuff like this.

#14 Posted by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: I strongly believe that instance is not canon.

Anyway, does Thor can even summon lightnings and use the powers that gives him the upperhand on Hulk without Mjolnir?

#15 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: I strongly believe that instance is not canon.

Anyway, does Thor can even summon lightnings and use the powers that gives him the upperhand on Hulk without Mjolnir?

get ready for the scan of thor vs the wolf and the scan of thor with lots of light coming out of him which people will say is lightning even though the light is straight and not zig zagging like lightning.

#16 Posted by WarBlade539 (4577 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999:

I think we've all seen that scan. The question is, does that one instance negate decades of their fights being relatively even?

Then there's stuff like this.

Thor K.O'ing Hulk with a Lightning Bolt makes sense. Why? Well, he was able to hurt Skyfather level beings with his Lightning and Energy Attacks.

That above scan is PIS.

#17 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

It was in a one-shot but that doesn't make it non-canon. Thor does maintain his energy/weather powers without Mjolnir.

#18 Posted by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

It was in a one-shot but that doesn't make it non-canon. Thor does maintain his energy/weather powers without Mjolnir.

Im not saying it's not canon because he took him out that easily... but because i think it is a What If... I could be wrong though.

How so, i've never seen him doing any lightning ownage without Mjolnir. If that's the deal, why would he be so dependent on Mjolnir?

#19 Posted by jashro44 (21603 posts) - - Show Bio

In all honesty with the whole king thor killing thing and hulk at the same time I don't buy that the necklace took the full power of the odin force. Thor has never been able to come close to replicating such a feat to my knowledge. Not in a straight up brawl.

IIRC the belt of strength doubling thors strength I think gives him the win. I think hulk is slightly stronger under normal conditions but if there past fights are any indication there normal fights are close and now thor is receiving a boost.

#20 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

so what im hearing is that hulk is weak to fire(some guy showed scan a long time ago) and now he's weak to lightning?

#21 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil:

This would suggest otherwise, Hulk tanks both Storm's lightning and Human Torch's flame.

#23 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: i believe you...i just want to point out that we dont see him tanking it . we see him get hit by it while not trying to avoid it. the next scan would be required to show its effects. but like i said i believe you. its just that another viner posted scans of fire hurting him.

#24 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5899 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil:

That's fair enough, sadly my trade of World War Hulk is at my other place. What I can do though is call out other Viners and have them corroborate my claim and hopefully post the next few scans.

@ghostravage

@cadencev2

#26 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5899 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: Its Peter Parker in a noncanon fight. You should know the context of scans before you post them.

#28 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

Flagged.

It's been done before and quite frankly Without hammer thor won't be able to much to hulk.

#29 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Wolverine08 (42174 posts) - - Show Bio

Flagged and Thor wins.

#31 Edited by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: He's not phased at all after taking such blasts. Fire is for sure NOT one of Hulk weaknesses, hell, Hulk doesn't have a weakness per se, he's highly resistant to pretty much everything and even more resistant to other things.

@godtriggerhulk The scan where Hulk seems to take a blast from Galactus is not canon, it's actually Peter Parker turned into Hulk and happened in a What If-type like of story arc, Bullet Point #5

#32 Edited by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil:

That's fair enough, sadly my trade of World War Hulk is at my other place. What I can do though is call out other Viners and have them corroborate my claim and hopefully post the next few scans.

@ghostravage

@cadencev2

Thanks for the shout out. I love Savage Hulk.

Thor with Mjolnir has been defeated by Savage Hulk once before. Whole mountain came down on Thor and buried him long enough for Hulk to get bored and find something else to beat on.

Hulk has refused to be overpowered by Silver surfer, took Matter Manip to do him in.

Pretty much overpowered freshly dipped Namor, he had to be BFRed.

I think Hulk could win this match more often than not. The guy took on Classic Juggernaut and Hercules back in the day.

Juggs.

Herc.

IMO Hulk raw stats as Savage is more than a Hammer less Thor can handle.

#34 Posted by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: I made the same mistake though, i took that instance from a respect thread long ago.

#35 Posted by Freefa11 (2370 posts) - - Show Bio

EDIT: And remember - Thor still has lightnings and we both know that Thor already one-shotted Hulk with his thunders.

When did he one-shot Hulk with lightning?

How so, i've never seen him doing any lightning ownage without Mjolnir. If that's the deal, why would he be so dependent on Mjolnir?

Well, it is pretty rare for Thor to be deprived of Mjolnir for very long due to its various enchantments, like always coming back to him and being very hard to break. I believe it augments his natural control of weather significantly, and has a bunch of other powers besides (flight, opening portals, energy blasts, energy absorption, used to have time manipulation, and maybe a few others).

That said, I think I've seen him use weather powers maybe three times without Mjolnir. Once was in the recent Thor: God of Thunder series, when a young Thor calls down a lightning bolt to strike Gorr after Thor nearly got killed. He did it once shortly before he became Rune King Thor. There is a very old issue of Mighty Thor (probably in one of his first 10 appearances) where he is shown shooting lightning out of his hands. There was also one instance after he and Thunderstrike defeated the Destroyer where he called down lightning to repair Mjolnir, which had been cut in half. I don't know if Mjolnir was supposed to be powerless though, so it is a little ambiguous, but he seems to be summoning the storm and lightning himself before he repairs it.

Like I said though, it is so rare for him to be without Mjolnir that it just doesn't come up a whole lot.

#36 Posted by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio

@freefa11: I have current issues, didn't he have Jabjorn with him? i would need to re-read the issue. I don't know about the Rune King Thor instance, however, did he do it before he got Odin's powers? Maybe in classic days he may have done it.

#37 Posted by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

...what have you done?

#38 Edited by WarBlade539 (4577 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by WarBlade539 (4577 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk said:

@foreverevil:

@ghostravage

@cadencev2

Thanks for the shout out. I love Savage Hulk.

Thor with Mjolnir has been defeated by Savage Hulk once before. Whole mountain came down on Thor and buried him long enough for Hulk to get bored and find something else to beat on.

Hulk has refused to be overpowered by Silver surfer, took Matter Manip to do him in.

Pretty much overpowered freshly dipped Namor, he had to be BFRed.

I think Hulk could win this match more often than not. The guy took on Classic Juggernaut and Hercules back in the day.

Juggs.

Herc.

IMO Hulk raw stats as Savage is more than a Hammer less Thor can handle.

Cool scans.
That Silver Surfer fight is useless though because in recent history, a depowered Surfer already beat down Hulk's Green Scar incarnation, until he was sucker punched by Hulk.

Thor stalemated Classic Hercules in arm-wrestling. And closed Dimensional Portals by matching his punch.

#40 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@freefa11: They're referring to an older comic where Hulk charges Thor and Thor kinda backhands a lightning bolt at him knocking Hulk out. It wasn't a one shot because they had been fighting for a while before that and Thor just turned his back. Thor retains his control over weather even without mjlonir but he loses many of his other abilities in regards to energy projection and bfring.

#41 Edited by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool scans.

That Silver Surfer fight is useless though because in recent history, a depowered Surfer already beat down Hulk's Green Scar incarnation, until he was sucker punched by Hulk.

Thor stalemated Classic Hercules in arm-wrestling. And closed Dimensional Portals by matching his punch.

When did the bolded part happened?

#42 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: All true, however how do you calc a dimensional punch? Does strength play a roll? Speed? Maybe hitting a certain point? It is incalculable for a strength feat.

Also to be fair Silver Surfer had power amps prior to Planet Hulk too. A weaken Surfer by then is probably as strong as a Past Surfer.

#43 Posted by WarBlade539 (4577 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 said:

Cool scans.

When did the bolded part happened?

Planet Hulk. The fight with Silver Savage.

#44 Edited by WarBlade539 (4577 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: All true, however how do you calc a dimensional punch? Does strength play a roll? Speed? Maybe hitting a certain point? It is incalculable for a strength feat.

Also to be fair Silver Surfer had power amps prior to Planet Hulk too. A weaken Surfer by then is probably as strong as a Past Surfer.

Comics during the 60s dude. Not exactly known for their Scientific Accuracy. :D

#45 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

No they weren't. Lazy Writing.

#46 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: @freefa11: @ghostravage: There was this one time too a weaker Professor hulk took on a Warrior Madness Thor and did not lose either.....

This really happen. Also this was not Maestro, Hulk pretended to be Maestro cause the Leader had the worlds super powers threatening war with each other. Hulk had to pretend to be a greater threat than the countries. So he pretended to be the Maestro.

Also why is no one taking Hulks Healing Into account? He will heal all physical damage and Thor's just keeps getting worse and worse.

#47 Posted by WarBlade539 (4577 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 said:

@cadencev2 said:

No they weren't. Lazy Writing.

And lack of Scientific Knowledge by the writers. Also, they never dreamed in their wildest dreams that there would be a thing called 'Cyberspace' where their characters would be passionately debated upon. :)

Also Welcome Back, man! You were sorely missed. :)

#48 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: Both were weakened, and the "green scar" was just a title he received, the visible augmentation of power Hulk received was after the shuttle explode. All the others instances is just Hulk making things he already could've done without trouble at all in the past.

That being said, the same Hulk became absolutely, utterly, awfully stronger as the run continued. Planet Hulk's Hulk is the weakest of the entire Pak's run and shouldn't be used as a measuring stick. So it's not an "incarnation" since its the same as World Breaker Hulk. It was rather a weakened Surfer beating down a weakened Hulk.

#50 Posted by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Thor didn't have his powers in that issue, he had some doppelganger-type like of powers, so he wasn't working at his max. He didn't get his powers back till Mighty Thor #500 IIRC.