#1 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

gammma power or thunder & lighting?

#2 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd give it to hulk, thor isn't smart enough to fight hulk from a distance so he'd run straight. hulk the way he is (coming from planet hulk with actual fighting skills) could almost destroy anyone.

#3 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

and he still swings his hammer like a clumsy oath

#4 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"i'd give it to hulk, thor isn't smart enough to fight hulk from a distance so he'd run straight. hulk the way he is (coming from planet hulk with actual fighting skills) could almost destroy anyone. "

thor has thousands of years of fighting skills

#5 Posted by thegaminboy (49 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk would problly take it.....there's this website where they have all the fights hulks been in. i'll try to look up the hulk vs. thor one

#6 Posted by thegaminboy (49 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Pontius (346 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Thor cant %$#@ with the Hulk.

#8 Edited by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

This annoys me Is or is not thor a god , Answer Yes is Hulk No

if thor used all his power including the Odin force Hulk would die .

#9 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

this is thor but why do people think thor is not smart

#10 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

thegaminboy says:

"okay, here's the last fight hulk n thor's been in: http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulk2001-3.html note it says hulk: 5 thor: 2 .....you do the math lol"

That's them. That's not the educated bunch on the vine. Thor's hammer moves at twice the speed of light. Thor just beats Hulk to death with it.

#12 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

i remember i saw a comic the hulk beat the shit out of thor but thor kept getting up could not do nothing to hulk but he kept getting up

#13 Posted by Thor fan94 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has kicked the Hulks ass on more than one occasion

#14 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

thor i guess....

#15 Posted by Thor fan94 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats right

#16 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

thor ftw

#17 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6199 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, despite the Hulk VS Thor animated movie where the more popular character won, Thor would take Hulk down.

#18 Posted by Fresh Prince (5131 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor.
#19 Posted by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor ftw.

#20 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

FTW
#21 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor could take the Hulk.

#22 Posted by Malvor (64 posts) - - Show Bio

According to everything I have seen (despite the Hulk Vs Thor animated movie) Hulk and Thor have tied, even the official Marvel encyclopedia of Hulk says that they are almost always drawn to stalemate. So I say Draw. And According to the Marvel official web site most fans THINK that Thor is smarter than he really is, Thor is actually average intellect.

#23 Posted by GreenScar98 (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulks beaten him before he can do it again if thor doesnt use the odinforce

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@GreenScar98 said:
" Hulks beaten him before he can do it again if thor doesnt use the odinforce "
Thor has beaten him like 4 times with no Odinforce.
Moderator
#25 Posted by Taliax (493 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought you were talking about the movie. They seem pretty equal to me, I'd say the winner wins based on circumstance.

#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@#1ElderScrollsFan said:
"
FTW "

Moderator
#27 Posted by Malvor (64 posts) - - Show Bio

And here he is to defend Thor once again, Vance Astro. *Sigh*

#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Malvor said:
" And here he is to defend Thor once again, Vance Astro. *Sigh*
1.I'm absolutely right...
2.WTF do you mean once again? I can't even remember that last time I defended Thor.
Moderator
#29 Posted by King Saturn (224035 posts) - - Show Bio
I am almost certain Thor has beaten Hulk more times than the Green Bastard has gotten him...
#30 Posted by Malvor (64 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: Don't worry about it, I hardly come on here, but it seems like every time I am and Thor comes up, there you are, but I am not meaning to offend I apologize if I have.
#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Malvor said:
" @Vance Astro: Don't worry about it, I hardly come on here, but it seems like every time I am and Thor comes up, there you are, but I am not meaning to offend I apologize if I have. "
Well I mean when i'm right i'm right.I'm not really even a Thor fan.I like the character a little but I never defend him just to do it.If I think he can beat someone I will say so.
Moderator
#32 Posted by Matt707 (134 posts) - - Show Bio
@Taliax said:
" I thought you were talking about the movie. They seem pretty equal to me, I'd say the winner wins based on circumstance. "
They seem equal to me as well. but I have a feeling that Thor would beat Hulk, Thor is after all a god, who has seen countless years of combat. I believe he would think first about the situation and then take a shot at him using whatever he believes will end it quickly. Although Hulk himself has high levels of resistance as well, and the fight will more than likely be a long one, but I still believe it will be Thor, but not by a long shot. Again very close.
#33 Posted by Fresh Prince (5131 posts) - - Show Bio

If the fight's in character, Thor would win in a tough fight. Not in character, Thor shouldn't have too much trouble picking up the win.

#34 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor took on hulk and the thing at the same time, Thor Odinson. Thor can take Hulk easy.

#35 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Thor has already beaten Hulk twice. If we're talking about Odinforce Thor, then this wouldn't last ten seconds.

#36 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegaminboy:
Most of those "Hulk wins" are based on opinion.
#37 Posted by Aesir (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they are both even.  The times that the Hulk has dominated Thor was due to bias and Hulk's popularity. 
#38 Posted by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mighty Thor said:
"

this is thor but why do people think thor is not smart

"
because Thor has huge, huge potential but all he ever usually does is a couple of bolts and then goes totally stupid and starts to fight bar room brawler style
 
Thor could use more of his viking warrior skills like not just fight hand to hand or  bringing other weapons to battle he could use his vast magic potential, dump people into other dimensions, phase them into rock or stop time but Thor usually doesn't use his brains in battles.
 
This is why Hulk has beat Thor down, not because he is better but because Thor is not a smart competitor or maybe its his Viking honor or some character flaw that p[prevents him from dumping guys like Hulk into another dimension
#39 Posted by MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN (389 posts) - - Show Bio

thor wins 
he has similar strength and also can travel at the speed of light has thousand years experiance of fighting skills and has that hammer which will hurt alot
#40 Posted by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio
The Hulk vs Thor and the Ultimate Avengers was lame too. Hulk would of been sent to kingdom come when he did Odin Force and Hulk was knocked down far once, after Thor kept on getting him with his hammer that also would of sent him to kingdom come. 
#41 Posted by solid27 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

although thor has beaten hulk in the past, the hulk has taken the intire avengers team including thor single handedly.

#42 Posted by blacktom212 (866 posts) - - Show Bio

classic thor was always wrotten like brawler. he always brawl  with the hulk let the hulk get more angrier. th fights between then always end in a tie. 
thor would win this he have so much he can do to the hulk; he can fire a god blast, bfr the hulk, trasnmutation, antimatte, he can beat him if he plays it smart. i know hulk now, have some githing skills....but i dont it compare to thor. 
thor always hold his own fitging with the hulk. and we have seen thor takings shot from celestials and fitghing much more tougher opponents. 
if thor uses all of his power he can finish this quickly, dont giving hulk the chance to get stronger.
#43 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@solid27 said:
"

although thor has beaten hulk in the past, the hulk has taken the intire avengers team including thor single handedly.

"

When was this?
#44 Posted by blacktom212 (866 posts) - - Show Bio
@Forever said:
"

thegaminboy says:

"okay, here's the last fight hulk n thor's been in: http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulk2001-3.html note it says hulk: 5 thor: 2 .....you do the math lol"

The Leader's Lair? Makes me think the guy doing the scoring is a Hulk fan...

"

i read hulk annual 2001 and it shows both thor and hulk beaten each other. the conclusion was, they can beat each other. thor put the hulk down with one of his lighting. hulk weaks up and beat thor. but thor gets up right away. i think thor wins....sorry dude i was going to replay to the guy who posted the link, i make a mistake
#45 Posted by blacktom212 (866 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@solid27 said:
"

although thor has beaten hulk in the past, the hulk has taken the intire avengers team including thor single handedly.

"
When was this? "

maybe he read the last issue of atlas vs avengers where a savage hulk appears and starts to beat the classic avengers and atlas with thor on it
#46 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@blacktom212 said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@solid27 said:
"

although thor has beaten hulk in the past, the hulk has taken the intire avengers team including thor single handedly.

"
When was this? "
maybe he read the last issue of atlas vs avengers where a savage hulk appears and starts to beat the classic avengers and atlas with thor on it "

That must've been very recent, since I can't recall any other canon fights where Hulk successfully does that.
#47 Posted by blacktom212 (866 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@blacktom212 said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@solid27 said:
"

although thor has beaten hulk in the past, the hulk has taken the intire avengers team including thor single handedly.

"
When was this? "
maybe he read the last issue of atlas vs avengers where a savage hulk appears and starts to beat the classic avengers and atlas with thor on it "
That must've been very recent, since I can't recall any other canon fights where Hulk successfully does that. "

yes, it was last month
#48 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fresh Prince said:
" If the fight's in character, Thor would win in a tough fight. Not in character, Thor shouldn't have too much trouble picking up the win. "
#49 Posted by Norbit (72 posts) - - Show Bio

HOW DID RED HULK BEAT THOR? THAT FIGHT IS REDICULOUS. THOR SHOULD SMASH HIM WITH MJOLNIR!!!
#50 Posted by Havoc@Heaven (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has the whole superman "Hold Back Thing". If he cut loose he wins 10/10 times against the Hulk. If he doesn't 5/10 times. 
The cut loose Rune King thor will destroy any version of the Hulk. Hulk has endless amounts of ways to take out the Hulk.