• 86 results
#1 Posted by Hero1 (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Really hard decision. These guys are big, tough and are close to have the same exact strengths. You choose

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

actually abom's starting strength is over twice that of hulks. thus putting him way above everyone else. and plus rhino and abom are very willing to work together most of the time.

#3 Posted by Hero1 (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Rhino and Abom. are both villains. It would make sense.

#4 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

Hero1 says:

"Really hard decision. These guys are big, tough and are close to have the same exact strengths. You choose"

They are not exact strengths.

Hulk > Abomination > Rhino

#5 Posted by Hero1 (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk > Abomination > Rhino

So what your saying here is that Hulk is the weakest, Abomination is in the middle, and Rhino is the Strongest?

#6 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

Hero1 says:

"Hulk > Abomination > RhinoSo what your saying here is that Hulk is the weakest, Abomination is in the middle, and Rhino is the Strongest?"

Ummm...

Motions for him to look at the greater than sign.

If you can't remember which is greater than and less than, remember this.

The crocodile eats the bigger thing.

#7 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins this hands down. Abom is only stronger than the hulk at rest, and his strength does not improve.

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

All three of them hate the hulk more than they hate each other. Plus abomination has beat hulk to death twice, once in #54 of the old new series well it was almost to death but whatever. And before while hulk didn't have his own comic. And while thing is the weakest link. Hulk has severe problems when facing both abom and rhino at once. All three would be a problem. And while they would lose. Hulk isn't walking away unscathed.

#9 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

mantoid says:

"Hero1 says:
"Really hard decision. These guys are big, tough and are close to have the same exact strengths. You choose"

They are not exact strengths.

Hulk > Abomination > Rhino"

LOL i was just going to say that.

#10 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Hero1 says:

Abomination is twice that of hulk, Things strength is just at 100 tons, Rhinos strength is at 85 tons. Isn't obvious who wins this??

#11 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Hero1 says:
"Really hard decision. These guys are big, tough and are close to have the same exact strengths. You choose "
Abomination is twice that of hulk, Things strength is just at 100 tons, Rhinos strength is at 85 tons. Isn't obvious who wins this??"

Hulk beats Abonmination

#12 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Demosapien says:

"zee crusher says:
"Hero1 says:
"Really hard decision. These guys are big, tough and are close to have the same exact strengths. You choose "
Abomination is twice that of hulk, Things strength is just at 100 tons, Rhinos strength is at 85 tons. Isn't obvious who wins this??"

Hulk beats Abonmination"

Obviously. I didn't even bother to point that out.

#13 Posted by Dante V. Inferno (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination is a beast.

#14 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

any of them can easy beat rhino he sucks, he be the first to be takeing out, the thing is at 100 tons? wow then he can take out abomination then it comes down to ben and hulk and as always hulk make the thing his b!tch, hulk wins.

#15 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

ha i think abomination or hulk the rest suck

#16 Posted by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh. Uh. hulk. I mean seriously. What do you think hulk means by "HULK IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!!!!"

#17 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination could probably take out the Thing, or it would be close, leaning toward Abomination.

Rhino is the lightweight here.

Hulk would ultimately win this fight.

#18 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is the ultimate winner.
Abomination comes in 2nd.
Thing comes in 3rd.
Rhino comes in last.

#19 Posted by Hero1 (190 posts) - - Show Bio
more input...
#20 Posted by TGalinsky (236 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK HULK HULK HULK HULK HULK HULK!!!!!!!!

#21 Posted by SpiderMan-GreenLantern (80 posts) - - Show Bio
Hulk takes FTW easily.
#22 Posted by JiTooFlyNyC (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins

#23 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:

"Hulk is the ultimate winner.Abomination comes in 2nd.Thing comes in 3rd.Rhino comes in last. "

really?  I know Hulk and Abomination are the top two but I think Rhino could beat the Thing.  Rhino has held his own against Juggernaut before. 

#24 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@why so serious said:
" @the creator said:

"Hulk is the ultimate winner.Abomination comes in 2nd.Thing comes in 3rd.Rhino comes in last. "

really?  I know Hulk and Abomination are the top two but I think Rhino could beat the Thing.  Rhino has held his own against Juggernaut before. 

"
Juggernaut handed him his @ss on a silver plate in that fight, and that was when Caine was at the weakest that he has ever been.
#25 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @why so serious said:
" @the creator said:

"
Juggernaut handed him his @ss on a silver plate in that fight, and that was when Caine was at the weakest that he has ever been. "

I understand that, what I'm saying here is the fact that Rhino was able to put up a fight at all ( I think he even hurt juggernaut a bit!!!) is amazing.
#26 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@why so serious said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @why so serious said:
" @the creator said:

"
Juggernaut handed him his @ss on a silver plate in that fight, and that was when Caine was at the weakest that he has ever been. "
I understand that, what I'm saying here is the fact that Rhino was able to put up a fight at all ( I think he even hurt juggernaut a bit!!!) is amazing. "
Not really. That version of Juggernaut was beaten down by the Wrecking Crew, and they've been soloed by Captain America on more than one occasion.
#27 Posted by jackjack809 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

aboms dead. things a pussy. so i guess hulk would win.

#28 Posted by Zaterra (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1

#29 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

dude seriously? 
Hulk = Unlimited Strength which is powered by rage (and the Hulk would pretty pissed just by LOOKING at abomination) 
Abomination = about 175 tons (it doesn't grow at all) 
Thing = 110 tons 
Rhino = 90 tons 
HULK CURBSTOMP!
#30 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK WINS!!! 

#31 Posted by TGalinsky (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino would start crying if when he found out he had to fight them. Hulk wins, then Abom, then thing

#32 Posted by Hero1 (190 posts) - - Show Bio

agreed. Rhino is ended first

#33 Posted by rhinowins1234 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

ok ok whoever thinks that the thing can beat rhino is insane. the thing is just a dude with skill and rock skin. he isnt that very strong. rhino has been in many fights with the hulk and been a good match. abomination is a problem for both but could easily beat the thing. rhino is a beast and the thing doesnt stand a chance. if thing gets hit with a charge, see ya later.

#34 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has beaten them all before. HULK SMASH AGAIN!

#35 Posted by Monarch_Chronicle (910 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry but I am pretty sure The Thing would rip Rhino a new one. People love to forget rhino is only in 85 Ton range while Thing is 100 ton excess (105-115 or something) and constantly faces stronger oppents physical and mental not to mention cosmic threats, the biggest asset and reason Ben would come third rather than last is he rarely gives up like ever.

#36 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#37 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

@rhinowins1234: the Thing has briefly faught the Rhino before and easily handled him. When you look at their respective strengths, durability, agility and fighting skills, the Thing comes out on top in all of these categories. Although the Rhino has faught the Hulk many times, so has the Thing and he has a better tra k record against the Hulk.

#38 Posted by termiteone4ever (7663 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk got this

#39 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk's got this, no question.

#40 Posted by Nefarious (21211 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino IS the biggest non-factor here. 

He is the first to get wrecked.

#41 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Hulk

2.Abomination

3.Thing

4.Rhino

#42 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk>Abomination>Thing>Rhino

#43 Posted by rd2race (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins here although he is pretty beat up at the end.

#44 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Hulk

2. Abomination

3. Thing

4. Rhino

#45 Posted by paulo157751 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino beaten. (80 tons)

Thing is beaten. (85 tons)

Hulk wins Rhino and Ben (Thing).

Hulk(100 tons) loses to Emil (Abom) whether not get extremely angry.

Abomination (200 tons) wins Hulk (if the Hulk does not get extremely furious)

#46 Posted by paulo157751 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Not angry:

Abomination

Hulk

Thing

Rhino

#47 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins.

#48 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK>Abomination>THing>Rhino

#49 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said: