Hulk vs The Nine Tailed Fox

Juwanplusox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Juwanplusox

If the Fox was mortal and could die Hulk would win.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By slimj87d

@Juwanplusox: Fox is mortal and can die. It will get reincarnated later though.

Avatar image for marvelcomicfan6
MarvelComicFan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch hulk stomps, he would probably through the nine tails into space lol.

Joker_mare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nine tails incinerates hulk with bijuu dama. nuff said.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#105  Edited By GhostRavage

nine tails incinerates hulk with bijuu dama. nuff said.

No. Hulk punches him in the face and breaks his skull as a side effect.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll leave this thread open for now since someone seems to think the nine tails wins. With that said:

Mismatch hulk stomps, he would probably through the nine tails into space lol.

Don't bump mismatches.

Joker_mare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: No. Nine tails breaks his face and stomps on his lower half as a warm up.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker_mare: Nine Tails is stronger than Sentry and Thor now?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk throws him to the moon.

GG.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk does a fing fang foom

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps.

Joker_mare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: You're telling me that hulk is stronger than Thor and Sentry?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not even all the natural energy in the world will save Kurama here...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker_mare:Why the hell does that even matter here, savage hulk and regular thor has always been 50/50 but that's beside the point, kurama is baby chick in front of the hulk, lol his strongest bijuu dama won't even faze the hulk, hulk will take it to the face, walk through it smiling and then kurama will convience hulk that he should become his jinchuuriki.

Anyway, This is a huge mismatch and if we use wwh here, lol then it become a godly mismatch.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk ftw.

w12yeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hahahahaha this thread said 9 tails is a god like being ahahahahaahahahahahahaha

but this thread is dumb hulk wins

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Shadowmaster91

Could anyone close this thing?

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Universal Kyuubi? Wtf?

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purple_d_dragon: Never doubt fanboys creating crap out of you know where. Hilarious stuff. :)

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TG_54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@shadowmaster91:I understand, well I started watching anime due to naruto part 1. Then I started reading the manga and am currently caught up with the anime (damn fillers) and manga, including gaiden. I have also watched all the naruto movies, especially the new ones such as the last and boruto naruto the movie. Before I knew about other anime and manga, naruto was my life and when part 1 was ending, I felt like a little part of me was dying and went through a little depression phase, I know that sounds very sad.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthseeker: Don't worry, everybody can get depressed over their favorite anime.... Also, the reason for the question was to see if your last answer was biased because you were a comic guy, now I can see that it is not.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyuubi is weaker without a host as are all bijuu. So hulk ftw

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowmaster91: I actually read less comic (other than hulk, thor, spiderman, superman, batman, deadpool, ironman, cap and occasionally xman) than manga. I personally love manga like naruto, one punch man, one piece, magi, boku no hero acedemia, attack on titan, haikyuu, slam dunk, kuroko no basket and more I can't remember.

Anyway, are you hype for the boku no hero acedemia anime this year.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jiraiya_sageofoil: Why do you say that. Was there any indication in the manga or anime about this because I remember they were always at full power outside or inside a host. The difference is the host power level go over the roof while being a host of a bijuu. The bijuu himself does not get stronger.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w12yeah: At the time he did seem pretty impossible to kill, lol, I don't blame them.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthseeker: Cool about your likes in comics and manga and no about the Boku no Hero thingy..... I am waiting for Bleach, One Piece and Fairy Tail to end to say bye to all things related to manga.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jiraiya_sageofoil: pretty much this. But I think that Kurama could put a fight against Amadeus Cho Hulk before going down, maybe even get a cheap shot and injure him badly, so far he isn't that impressive. But usually people think that all spiders/hulks/ironmans share the same physicals even though evidence shows us otherwise.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowmaster91: Dude, check out boku no hero acedemia for sure, it will kinda remind you of naruto part 1 days. It's an awesome read. And lets not forget that tokyo ghoul GREATNESS (i mean the manga, studio clown destroyed the anime like they are doing the naruto anime)

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By slimj87d

Not to big headed... But I was reading this 3 year old post, and I thought "wow, someone beat me to it." But it's my old post :D

@slimj87d said:

Hulk having his flesh melted off his bones
Hulk having his flesh melted off his bones
hulk regenerates in under a minute after above panels
hulk regenerates in under a minute after above panels
the hulk surviving Johnny going super-nova
the hulk surviving Johnny going super-nova
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hulk clearly has what it takes to regenerate and survive the Tailed beast bomb. Not only that, but he was strong enough to throw Fing Fang Foom to the moon.

Fin Fang Foom weighs 20 tons and is about 44 feet.

The Hulk is clearly durable enough to take whatever the tailed beast throws at him. The Hulk has what it takes to smack someone that is way bigger than him with great amounts of force. If he got a hold of the nine tailed beasts tail like Naruto did in their spiritual fight, he could throw him into space and BFR him.

Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthseeker: It was stated that a perfect jinchuuriki in sync with their bijuu is more powerful than just the bijuu.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Shadowmaster91

@slimj87d: I don't understand the first image. The fire was clearly affecting his muscles too, should't his punch be weaker for that.

@thetruthseeker: I don't know, I will take it in consideration.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jiraiya_sageofoil: Yes that is true but only because the bijuu is combing/providing its chakra with the hosts chakra and increasing the hosts chakra. If you take kurama vs naruto, then you will see that naruto is pretty weak compared to kurama and his massive amounts of chakra.

I refuted you statement cause you said without a host, the bijuu are weak but even with the host, they have the same amount of chakra as they did without the host, the only difference being, that the bijuu's chakra is now being added to the host chakra and the host can do more abilities or techniques than what the bijuu can do alone, like kurama can't do a rasengan.

The only problem with your previous statement was that kurama is not weaker without a host, a jinchuuriki is stronger with a bijuu.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowmaster91: The thing is he has a ridiculous healing factor or haxed healing factor, in the scan he was reduced to just bone if i remember correctly (sorry its been long) and he regenerated from that within a minute so yes, he can survive being left only as bones because he will just regenerate full and come back even stronger, the only thing here is that I don't believe that a bijuu bomb will hurt him in the slightest as he has taken nukes to the face without a scratch, take johnny storm supernova without a scratch, he will talk right through it, grab kurama and pull a fing fang foom on him, lol.

If you want to know more, just go a page back and there is a post by acidskull (a great hulk debater) and he has posted everything you need to know and decide who the victor of this match is. :)

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull said:

@hudyman:

none of the feats you've listed is anything in comparison to the hulk, seriously, creating tsunamis is barely a threat since hulk can not only adapt to breath underwater, but can even withstand blows with far greater magnitude, the nine tail fox lacks strengthand durability feats while hulk has plenty of it, and damn impressive ones too. There is nothing kaiubi can do to hulk. "godlike creature" is just a title when you have done nothing to prove you are on a gods level, maybe for the worriers form Naruto's world see him as a god since he is powerful in comparison to them, but that doesn't mean that he can beat everyone , and i see that you lack the knowledge on hulks part since you are underestimating him greatly. Hulk can slaughter Naruto and his friends with ease, he can walk all over sasuke despite his speed advantage. The 9 tailed fox has nothing on hulk, explain to me please what kaiubi has demonstrated that would put him on hulks level, here are some hulks strength feats:

Hulk has overpowered a force sufficient enough to move the planet out of the orbit, and the 9 tailed fox has never done anything to even come close to this, so you see that hulk has kaiubi beat in terms of strength,

and if thats not enough then this should do the trick....

holding tectonic plates of a planet, and it's important to know that sakaar is bigger than earth. The equatorial diameter of earth is 7,926 miles, while sakaar's is 12,150 miles.( also a side note that hulk was weakened than his usual class 100 ton self)

hulk can ko and even kill the 9 tailed fox with relative ease since he lacks the durability.

and hulk has kaiubi outmatched in terms of durability as well, there is litrerly nothing kaiubi can dish out that hulk can't take, even if his durability fails( which it won't) hulk still has that insane healing factor, so he can pretty much heal from any kind of damage.

this is one of hulks most recent feats , he resisted a quantum Molder which ultron used to soften and reshape adamantium( strongest metal in the marvel universe). He heald pretty easily and the owned mad thinker.

A Thanos amped by dimensional forces incinerates Savage Hulk, "searing the skin right from his bones" but he heals in moments to renew his assault, and i should believe that kaiubi could KO let alone kill the hulk? come one man!

The Galaxy Master, an entity that roamed the cosmos and destroyed entire planets, assaults Savage Hulk who impossibly manages to fight through him inIncredible Hulk #112 and forces him to switch to chemical gas tactics. and the thing is, Hulk has evolved form being KO'd by gas as well.

The Hulk endures and then deflects the Night-Crawler's sonic attack which was so powerful it destroys the Dark Crawler’s universe

No Caption Provided

Here's Hulk punching with enough force to light up a dimension.

Now honestly do you really think that hulk could possible be beat by someone like the 9 tailed fox? i seriously doubt he'd be even a real threat , look i am sorry if i came of a bit rude( i do that a lot, i am kind of an ass XD) , but i just want to make clear that kaiubi has nothing in his arsenal that could even KO the hulk, he is just THAT powerful. Though Kaubi might be very powerful in the Manga/anime world of Naruto , but when faced against someone like the Hulk, he really has no chance, the savage hulk is very underestimated these days but i honestly know that he can beat kaiubi 100 percent.

this

TG_54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i really dislike naruto btw

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthseeker: I was thinking on Deidara bomb. The one that attacks to cel level.

Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthseeker: I don't mean they actually weak. I meant to say it as they're stronger with a host. Also a jinchiruuki without a bijuu dies so they would be weaker

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@jiraiya_sageofoil: true true but the bijuu himself is not stronger, its just the jinchiruuki that is stronger cause he/she is supplied power from the bijuu. I think you meant to say that as a whole, the jinchiruuki is stronger cause the bijuu itself doesn't get any power ups or more/additional chakra, he just supplies its chakra to the host.