#1 Posted by Hero1 (190 posts) - - Show Bio

These 2 are almost matched in strength. Tough chooses . . .

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

the first time hulk meet abom. Hulk died in less than one page. I wish he stayed dead.

#3 Posted by Hero1 (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Harsh

#4 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk. Abom's strength does not improve. Abom only beat the hulk because he was still new, and was about the weakest the hulk had ever been. Since then, the Hulk has stomped Abom too many times. Even She-Hulk bested Abom.

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Tevnoba says:

"Hulk. Abom's strength does not improve. Abom only beat the hulk because he was still new, and was about the weakest the hulk had ever been. Since then, the Hulk has stomped Abom too many times. Even She-Hulk bested Abom."

She has the fourth wall. Of course she won. And we tend to ignore every foe she hulk beats as they are all impossibe victories.

#6 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, She-Hulk beat Abom? That's out there....

#7 Edited by Hero1 (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins. Abom. tries to win his battles with the Hulk on an unfair advantage. I mean when Hulk wants to fight, he runs. But when he doesn't see it coming, thats when Abom comes out of nowhere and attacks.

I agree. Abomination doesn't improve.

#8 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins.

#9 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"

Tevnoba says:

"Hulk. Abom's strength does not improve. Abom only beat the hulk because he was still new, and was about the weakest the hulk had ever been. Since then, the Hulk has stomped Abom too many times. Even She-Hulk bested Abom."

She has the fourth wall. Of course she won. And we tend to ignore every foe she hulk beats as they are all impossibe victories.

"

Why would you say that She Hulk is really strong and durable herself she might be able to take WW
#10 Posted by fireknight (38 posts) - - Show Bio

when they first fight with hulk's first comic's came out Abomination kick's his ass in the years when they fight both even match today's comic's Hulk win's

#11 Posted by F-Man (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination is usually stronger than Hulk but as Hulk gets angrier, he'll become stronger. The Green Scar ( AKA WW Hulk) would easily beat Abomination.

#12 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

What's the point of this since they've fought in the comics before?

#13 Posted by F-Man (37 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"What's the point of this since they've fought in the comics before?
"

This guy has a good point.
#14 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
Why would you say that She Hulk is really strong and durable herself she might be able to take WW"

She Hulks's no where near able to do that.

As for the win, Hulk for the reasons said.

#15 Posted by Jet jaguar (2346 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"

the first time hulk meet abom. Hulk died in less than one page. I wish he stayed dead.

"
yeah hulk's annoying