Stops at 2.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#52  Edited By Lvenger

@Voodoom: He may be weaker than Superman but he's still fast enough to take out the Hulk. The fact he can go toe to toe with Superman is a testament to itself. Bizarro has speed feats that show he can speedblitz the Hulk. In any case there's no way Hulk can get past Bizarro.

hulkster_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By hulkster_1

There are so many versions of superman. Superman Prime etc. Prime abilities are derived from getting through the wall of the source. What makes it impossible for Hulk to get through the wall? But since the TOAA is a force, superior to the source or the presence, would it not be fair game to Max-ed out hulk's abilities as he face 10 of the supe's villians?

Would smallville supes be able to take on the 10 guys in one day? or

how about the movie supes?

or the supes in the comics that started by jumping from building to building?

I remember that supes had problems fighting even the predator in some crossover series. If I recall correctly, he was "infected" with some virus or some sort that cause his power to flunctuate. If that version of the supes was fighting the same 10 villians in the same day, I think supes will likely stop at 2. :D

Thorion88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#54  Edited By Thorion88

@Lvenger said:

@vuviper: Metallo might be possible if he doesn't have the advanced weaponry and the ability to absorb technology that Neron gave him. As for Atomic Skull, according to the Vine entry for him, he has strength to go toe to toe with Superman, superhuman durability and the ability to fire atomic energy in energy blasts. Skull's more well rounded but Hulk's beaten foes like Atomic Skull before if I recall. Anyway Hulk can probably beat Metallo but Atomic Skull is a bit more tricky IMO.

Not sure if this can sway you but Joe Martin can also fly. And we can confirm from Superman's dialogue Joe Martin can in fact hurt him. So Hulk maybe facing an uphill fight against this Atomic Skull.

No Caption Provided
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#55  Edited By Saren

The last time I saw the Atomic Skull, Mon-El was handling him without much difficulty.

Thorion88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Thorion88

@CitizenBane: Joesph Martin also stated after the Underworld Unleashed storyline was over, and he regained his sanity from Neron, that he was going to become a hero like the guy in the Atomic Skull movie serial, cue his next appearance and he's basically a mindless thug-like rogue.

Honestly after that, he did become nerfed for some odd reason. Then again, I kindof blame writers for not knowing what to do with him/not researching his abilities. When he attacked the JSA, Dr. Polaris was helping him fly and yet in my scan, he's able to fly on his own.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Lvenger

@Thorion88: Nice scan. It has swayed me, Atomic Skull's more powerful than I thought. Hulk might have quite a problem with him. But isn't he a villain? Who's this heroic version?

Resonance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Resonance

I stopped reading when I saw Bizzaro.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By superstay

stop at 2

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#60  Edited By HolySerpent

Bizarro

Thorion88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Thorion88

@Lvenger: Atomic Skull isn't necessarily a bad guy, well Pre-Underworld Unleashed anyways. he's pretty much psychotic and sees himself as a hero, Lois as his love interest Zelda, & Superman as his Arch enemy Electron.

These thoughts stem from the fact Joe Martin was a fan of a 1936 movie serial called terror of the Atomic Skull. And when he was mutated after being near a gene-bomb, he literally became the Atomic Skull in his mind.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Lvenger

@Thorion88: Ah I see. Interesting backstory. It must have been poor writing then that had Atomic Skull show up as a villain in Justice League of America for Mon-El to take down.

Thorion88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Thorion88

@Lvenger:

In fact after Underworld Unleashed, when Neron restored his sanity, Joe Martin said he was going to try and be a hero, and amend for the things he's done as a manipulated rogue to honor his heroic figure.

Then when he reappeared again, he was a villain for no reason what-so ever and lost any charm he may have had as a character. To me, even though he is a minor/B-list character in Superman's mythos, i do like Joe Martin, but they did butcher him after Underworld Unleashed.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Lvenger

@Thorion88: Such a shame that they ruined a B lister who had great potential. So he's strong enough to hurt Superman, can fly and shoot radioactive blasts of energy. Is that enough to beat the Hulk you think?

Thorion88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Thorion88

Honestly, i would say, after a good lengthy fight, Hulk maybe able to win due to his rage/healing factor. however his win will not come easy, considering Joe has been able to hold his own against Superman. However if Joe were to play smart, he does have the abilities to stop Hulk, considering Hulk has trouble tagging guys like Spidey on average.

Based on Joe's standards, I will go with Hulk winning, but he will have to work for that win.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Lvenger

@Thorion88: What about his speed feats? Does Joe Martin have any that allow him to tag the Hulk at great speed?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#67  Edited By Killemall

I would have thought the following:

1. Hulk beat Toyman
  2. Hulk gets stomped by Bizzaro
  3. Has a great fight with atomic skull, i am backing hulk here.
  4. Beats Parasite, we know what happened last time Creel or Mimic tried to leech Hulk's power, don't see why it would be any different with Parasite.
  5. Hulk beats Metallo
  6. Gets god-stomped by General Zod
  7. Gets stomped even harder by Doomsday.
  8. Dont see how hulk can even win here.
  9. Gets WTFcurbstomped by DS.
  10. Actually might end up beating Lex Luthor you never know. He specializes in tanking hits from giant and powerful robots and dismantling it.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#68  Edited By HolySerpent

@killemall: What happen to creel and mimic

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By SteveRogers

Stuck on 9 for two days, then procedes to clear it.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@Killemall said:

I would have thought the following:

1. Hulk beat Toyman
  2. Hulk gets stomped by Bizzaro
  3. Has a great fight with atomic skull, i am backing hulk here.
  4. Beats Parasite, we know what happened last time Creel or Mimic tried to leech Hulk's power, don't see why it would be any different with Parasite.
  5. Hulk beats Metallo
  6. Gets god-stomped by General Zod
  7. Gets stomped even harder by Doomsday.
  8. Dont see how hulk can even win here.
  9. Gets WTFcurbstomped by DS.
  10. Actually might end up beating Lex Luthor you never know. He specializes in tanking hits from giant and powerful robots and dismantling it.

Pretty much this

coolsam125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By coolsam125

This is when i invite Deadpool over to fight in starting from round 2 plus hulk is actually world war hulk

Avatar image for spidertroll69theboywonder
spidertroll69theboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk could solo them all just sayin

Avatar image for deadpooltrollweaponx22
deadpooltrollweaponx22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NOPE!!! sorry Toyman Winslow Schott owns them all.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk dies a very fast and painful death

deadpooltrollweaponx22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I recall correctly, i believe The Hulk is weak against kryptonite; therefore the Toyman a.k.a. Winslow Schott wins by default with a kryptonite embezzelled beyblade.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Almighty_Darkseid: what? are you serious do i have to remind you tht hulk can blow up planets with his laser vision? think before you post

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidertroll69theboywonder said:

@Almighty_Darkseid: what? are you serious do i have to remind you tht hulk can blow up planets with his laser vision? think before you post

laser vision from hulk? hahaha

deadpooltrollweaponx22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KRYPTONITE EMBEZZELED BEYBLADE! end of story. no contest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the only way possible for hulk to lose is if they all have a kryptonite well said deadpool!!! finally someone who knows what their talking about for God sake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Almighty_Darkseid:

watch out its a level 4 fanboy OOHHHH!!!! and yea i said laser vision if you read planet hulk issue 478 you would know tht hulk got bathed in cosmic rays which resulted in laser vision derp derp derp im tired of noobs -_-

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Almighty_Darkseid:

watch out its a level 4 fanboy OOHHHH!!!! and yea i said laser vision if you read planet hulk issue 478 you would know tht hulk got bathed in cosmic rays which resulted in laser vision derp derp derp im tired of noobs -_-

cool story bro

deadpooltrollweaponx22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ummm... pardon me, SIR! But was it not issue 482 where hulk got his laser vision during the battle for middle earth against Korg?!

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Aside from all the trolling .... hulk loses 7/10 times ..... I'm mad that Mongul isn't in this fight .....

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By chriconz123

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Aside from all the trolling .... hulk loses 7/10 times ..... I'm mad that Mongul isn't in this fight .....

Having him would add more people to stomp on Hulk.

MemphisPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By MemphisPro

IMO,I think this site seriously has something against Hulk,lol. Hulk Vs Supermans Toothpick Hulk loses. You guys,I do say.. lol Give hulk a tad more credit.. By all means,Even tho it's been stated hulk gets stronger as his anger grows,and maybe I'm wrong but hulk doesn't get tired as long as his anger grows or being attacked.. Most of y'all,or majority rather dismiss that like that fact doesn't exist.. Or it's ridiculous.. I don't understand that... I say he gets to #7 I think hulk is alot more powerful and with banners mind,is way more dangerous.. I mean The Hulk is THE strongest,right? (Rhetorical) #7 from there it's quite difficult.. I'd say he could beat all if it was in a environment that was closed in,where it was straight up... Powers and all.. And Hulk at full levels coming into the 1st round.. But,like many said.. Alot of those villains have certain powers that out match hulk. But still #7

supermaansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By supermaansito

@RyuHayabusa said:

@hulkster_1 said:

This is a hypothesis. So if this is a hypothesis, then lets assume this.

The beyonder or some celestial being examined the hulk and concluded that there is no known limit to the hulk's strength.

So if he is going to fight all of superman's enemy in one day, (superman didn't even fight them all in one day, and most if not all of superman's enemies knows where to buy kryptonite from), then it probably is some celestial fight to decide the fate of Marvel's universe.

Max Powered Hulk

The One above All (the most powerful being in Marvel and DC universe) can then grant to the HULK the max potential, max strength, open his mind to bruce banner's intelligence.

The rules

Two celestial beings , one from DC and one from Marvel will be the judge. The purpose is to defeat the opponent, so not b.s about doomsday comeback stronger each time hulk smash him into atoms.

With that in place, hulk will easily win everyone of them. 6 hours in between each fight.

Here is better one.

TOAA doesn't give f*#k about hulk.

Hulk gets smashed.

THIS + LOL

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@MemphisPro said:

IMO,I think this site seriously has something against Hulk,lol. Hulk Vs Supermans Toothpick Hulk loses. You guys,I do say.. lol Give hulk a tad more credit.. By all means,Even tho it's been stated hulk gets stronger as his anger grows,and maybe I'm wrong but hulk doesn't get tired as long as his anger grows or being attacked.. Most of y'all,or majority rather dismiss that like that fact doesn't exist.. Or it's ridiculous.. I don't understand that... I say he gets to #7 I think hulk is alot more powerful and with banners mind,is way more dangerous.. I mean The Hulk is THE strongest,right? (Rhetorical) #7 from there it's quite difficult.. I'd say he could beat all if it was in a environment that was closed in,where it was straight up... Powers and all.. And Hulk at full levels coming into the 1st round.. But,like many said.. Alot of those villains have certain powers that out match hulk. But still #7

after reading this whole thing. .... i can tell that you don't know a thing about Superman or the people in his weight class ........ It's nothing personal against Hulk, it's just that he is out of his league ..... but people still want to believe he isn't ...... Hulk receives credit where it's due, when it's due ... but if your gonna pull that whole "he gets stronger as he gets angrier" shtick, without even knowing or considering how long it takes for him to get stronger as time progresses.....than it's hard to really want to give Hulk credit for it since that statement is overused and holds little weight when the opponent doesn't have the same singular set power as the Hulk (strength)..... also, people have to consider that he isn't always durable enough to take every hit up to the point in which he does get stronger, Hulk can get one-shotted ..... Hulk is not the strongest .... not even in his own universe ..... he has been physically overpowered by Juggernaut, Apocalypse, King Hyperion, Thanos etc ........ there is no reason why he should have the same title when facing individuals who are in an entirely different weight class than him from another universe ..... In short .....Hulk still doesn't make it past Bizzaro (caged fight or not) since he hasn't shown that he has the speed or durability not to get knocked out by someone who is cloned from a guy who consistently is shown to preform planetary strength feats .....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@Ancient_0f_Days

: um i can tell from what you wrote that you dont know what your talking about Hulk skin is tough enough to withstand heat from sun he can fly at light speeds and has laservision. we are talking about the same hulk who overpowered galactus beat superman in the japanese crossover outran flash and can speak latino while speaking spanish hulk wtfstomps

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Stops at 2.

@Deranged Midget said:

Regardless, he doesn't complete the gauntlet. Zod, Doomsday, Darkseid and I'm even tempted to say Parasite can all defeat Hulk.
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@Ancient_0f_Days

: um i can tell from what you wrote that you dont know what your talking about Hulk skin is tough enough to withstand heat from sun he can fly at light speeds and has laservision. we are talking about the same hulk who overpowered galactus beat superman in the japanese crossover outran flash and can speak latino while speaking spanish hulk wtfstomps

correct

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

No Caption Provided

@Ancient_0f_Days

Hmmm ...... your name makes perfect sense now ........

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#93  Edited By Deranged Midget

This is utter nonsense. I don't know if you're extremely ignorant or simply a terrible troll.

SUPERBLACKHULK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By SUPERBLACKHULK

@Lvenger: lex can beat hulk omg whats wrong with the people on here hulk is the strongest there is . the only 1 that give him a fight is Darkseid and he win that 2 because if u read superman comics doomsday beat the hell out of him Darkseid

SUPERBLACKHULK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By SUPERBLACKHULK

@Ancient_0f_Days: this site is kissing dc butt 4 real there is no way that the hulk would not beat everybody on that list he is the strongest 1 there is from day 1 of his comic not like superman where he could not even fly at first its easy 2 do what dc does when there hero's get out match ok now supes can lift 5 ton,no now he can do 200 tons,no now he can do 999999999999999999999999999 tons now omg please stop DC SUCKS BIG TIME

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Immortal777 said:

Stops at 2

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SUPERBLACKHULK said:

@Lvenger: lex can beat hulk omg whats wrong with the people on here hulk is the strongest there is . the only 1 that give him a fight is Darkseid and he win that 2 because if u read superman comics doomsday beat the hell out of him Darkseid

hulk sucks accept it, he cant beat nobody above or on his level

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Lvenger

@SUPERBLACKHULK said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: this site is kissing dc butt 4 real there is no way that the hulk would not beat everybody on that list he is the strongest 1 there is from day 1 of his comic not like superman where he could not even fly at first its easy 2 do what dc does when there hero's get out match ok now supes can lift 5 ton,no now he can do 200 tons,no now he can do 999999999999999999999999999 tons now omg please stop DC SUCKS BIG TIME

Two words for you: Speed blitz. He's not getting past round 2.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#99  Edited By blackadamFTW

@SUPERBLACKHULK said:

You're either a good troll, or just a really stupid person.

Can't decide which...

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Jayfournines

He stops at bizarro