from_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By from_beyond

@jehova:

How do you know that the book was around 100K tons? Can you show me a scan where it is stated?

Criostomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is based on physical strength and absolutely nothing else, as in Hulk nor Superman having invulnerability and all that other crap....obviously Superman. I'm going based on strictly how much they can lift. The only way to make Hulk mad/strong enough to beat superman is to cut his penis off probably. But no bloodlust or anything, just normal hulk strength....superman wins easy.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 thedailybagel  Moderator

@deathbyants: no, superman doesn't beat hulk in strength...

And no, hulk doesn't get beat by thing and colossus. The last time he fought colossus he broke his arms whilst holding back and the last time he fought thing he stood there without flinching whilst thing pounded him with everything he had. I've been through these arguments countless times before and I'm not in the mood to do it again.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jehova said:

You said it I believed it, its not that easy, show scans, do tell Superman's strength feats, and please don't say he lifted Infinity because the book was around 100,000 tons not infinity.

1000,000? i never saw that said anythwere in the comic. I only saw infinity. Where are you getting your information from sir?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: EDIT: Actually I just re-read the rules, and it seems that superman is the only person in the fight that is handicapped so of course hulk is going to win lol. Fixed fight

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Comicuser
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#208 terry2012  Online

Hulk fans, bless their hearts, will just not accept that Superman is stronger, better, greater---no matter how many different threads are started, no matter how many limiting conditions one tries to put on Supes---Kal is the man. One of these days, they will realize the difference between who one "likes" better, and the ACTUAL abilities of their beloved; and on that day, they will find peace. Yelling at and/or getting upset with people who tell them the truth won't change that-SUPERMAN is stronger.

This.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows said:

Hulk fans, bless their hearts, will just not accept that Superman is stronger, better, greater---no matter how many different threads are started, no matter how many limiting conditions one tries to put on Supes---Kal is the man. One of these days, they will realize the difference between who one "likes" better, and the ACTUAL abilities of their beloved; and on that day, they will find peace. Yelling at and/or getting upset with people who tell them the truth won't change that-SUPERMAN is stronger.

This.

This. Theyd calmed down for about a year and now theyre back.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 thedailybagel  Moderator

@deathbyants: it's just asking who is stronger, the op said that on page 2... The answer to that question would be hulk.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@comicuser: you've been hear for about a year? Nice to see you demonknights/blue beetle/forever evil/new52collector. I thought I smelt bias...

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants: it's just asking who is stronger, the op said that on page 2... The answer to that question would be hulk.

the answer is superman. Who has the ability to reach a higher strength level, that might be hulk, although superman can just go to the sun and get stronger than hulk there. so i guess hulk never wins. But if someone decided to make it a squat contest, hulk with his squatting the weight of a star, would win...maybe. hey, maybe i should make that thread. Yes,?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#213  Edited By RealityWarper

@thedailybagel said:

the answer is superman. Who has the ability to reach a higher strength level, that might be hulk, although superman can just go to the sun and get stronger than hulk there. so i guess hulk never wins. But if someone decided to make it a squat contest, hulk with his squatting the weight of a star, would win...maybe. hey, maybe i should make that thread. Yes,?

Please make it and I flag you for trolling again. :)

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 thedailybagel  Moderator

@comicuser: because going to the sun is something supes always does, and also counts when not specified in the op. And that last bit makes no sense. He went from his feet, got his throat slit and fell to his hand and knees, then got back up onto his knees...

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser said:

@thedailybagel said:

Please make it and I flag you for trolling again. :)

yea ok.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@comicuser: oh it wouldn't matter, you've been flagged thousands of times haven't you? Banned a couple as well...

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: because going to the sun is something supes always does, and also counts when not specified in the op. And that last bit makes no sense. He went from his feet, got his throat slit and fell to his hand and knees, then got back up onto his knees...

he does go to the sun actually. hes done it a few times IIRC in just the new 52 alone. heck, he just did it again like 2 weeks ago with martian manhunter. the last bit makes perfect sense. he didnt lift it with his arms. he lifted it with his legs. AKA he squatted it. so unless hulk becomes a kicker predominately , its not very impressive for these purposes.

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#218  Edited By Kangconquers

If this is based on physical strength and absolutely nothing else, as in Hulk nor Superman having invulnerability and all that other crap....obviously Superman. I'm going based on strictly how much they can lift. The only way to make Hulk mad/strong enough to beat superman is to cut his penis off probably. But no bloodlust or anything, just normal hulk strength....superman wins easy.

No Caption Provided

"Well, that's awkward..."

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: you've been hear for about a year? Nice to see you demonknights/blue beetle/forever evil/new52collector. I thought I smelt bias...

you missed a few

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: oh it wouldn't matter, you've been flagged thousands of times haven't you? Banned a couple as well...

sounds like your just giving up on the argument you just lost. its all good. id prefer if you admitted it, but eh, i know pride can be tough to get over. its all good though.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 thedailybagel  Moderator

@comicuser: hence why I said the word "always"...

And how is it "not very impressive? The strain was on his entire body and is better than anything pre 52 supes or new 52 supes has done, unless you count the infinity lifting feats that pre 52 did, the ones that are completely unquantifiable. By feats hulk has supes on lockdown in the strength department.

I also realise I'm wasting my time conversing with a formerly banned troll, good day.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Comicuser

@thedailybagel said:

@comicuser: hence why I said the word "always"...

And how is it "not very impressive? The strain was on his entire body and is better than anything pre 52 supes or new 52 supes has done, unless you count the infinity lifting feats that pre 52 did, the ones that are completely unquantifiable. By feats hulk has supes on lockdown in the strength department.

I also realise I'm wasting my time conversing with a formerly banned troll, good day.

if need be, he does it. so yea.

its not impressive unless he kicks superman. thats what i ment by that, sorry if i wasnt specific enough.

chill, why do you always have to insult people?

besides, i only ment that cause ive been accused before of being all of them when in reality its my cousin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: You do realize that if hulk had the same limitors that Supes has in this fight he would get one shot right?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 thedailybagel  Moderator

@comicuser: ehh, we were having an argument? Seemed more like a troll (who isn't very good might I add) trying to rustle some jimmies. But heck, to each his own.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: You do realize that if hulk had the same limitors that Supes has in this fight he would get one shot right?

they dont care. they'll try to take a victory over superman anyway they can get it. it could be superman injected with 5 pounds of kryptonite and his arms and legs sawed off and theyd still be like "he!! yea, hulk beat superman!!"

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 thedailybagel  Moderator

@deathbyants: THIS ISNT A FIGHT.... Go read the top of page 2. There ya go.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 thedailybagel  Moderator

@comicuser: so your cousin acts the same way you do and has always been on each and every one of your accounts for the last year? Sure...

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: ehh, we were having an argument? Seemed more like a troll (who isn't very good might I add) trying to rustle some jimmies. But heck, to each his own.

again with the insults. uh oh. better hope a mod doesnt see.

yea, an arguement. well, i made one. youre not even trying. all youre doing is throwing insults.

if you have no points or anything to add to the conversation i'll bid you good day sir.

my cousin says hi. i can text him back if you have a reply for him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel said:

@deathbyants: THIS ISNT A FIGHT.... Go read the top of page 2. There ya go.

@sionistheboss said:

KO, Incap or death

Base Superman is stronger than base hulk even if it wasnt a fight

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: so your cousin acts the same way you do and has always been on each and every one of your accounts for the last year? Sure...

if we act alike its cause we're family and i read all his comics. do you not hangout with family? thats weird.

he doesnt use my account nor do i use his. that would be weird.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 thedailybagel  Moderator

@comicuser: call the mods, if history goes correctly then you'll probably get banned again.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@deathbyants: go read the top of page 2 before trying to act smart, go do it instead of being stubborn.

And I'll kindly ask you to back up that statement.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: call the mods, if history goes correctly then you'll probably get banned again.

why would i call the mods? because of your insults? nah, i have thick skin, im in too good of a mood to get mad over petty insults. Let me explain so that you dont get even more angry. I said petty insults. not that you yourself are petty. its all good. people go through rough times. i wont hold it against you. :)

but why would i get banned for you insults??? lmao that doesnt make sense.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jehova said:

Sentry was all out in his battle against WWH. WWH on other hand was holding back all the time, yet WWH knocked an all out sentry who consists power of a million exploding suns ( As claimed ). Fanboys need to read the scans properly, clearly an all put Sentry was knocked out by WWH.

A star is a lot heavier than earth, 1,300,000 Earths can fit into Sun which is not an average star, Hulk lifted 1,300,000 Earths versus Supes holding Earth, Hulk's feat is far more impressing actually it dwarfs Supes feat. All the scans and Feats provided give Hulk an upper-hand. Supes fan boys need to provide Feats which can be compared to Hulks.

Now since it seems like you read the Hulk comic of Hulk lifting a star and have claims of it been 1300000 earth . Please Show me scan of this size of this star/ Show me scan of the weapon out put power level . Show me scan of HUlK lifting this thing . Show me scan weight of this sun better yet show me it was the size of earth sun . Show me a scan of the destruction of this sun caused when hulk lift it and hold it up with his hands. . Again hulk didnt lift anything . I will give you same example. If you are 150 lbs and u are trying to bench 400 lbs we spot you this weight it falls on your chest or fall on you . The weight pins or holds you down ? did you lift 400 lbs ? Thor puts him hammer on our chest and pins you to the ground. Did you lift Thor hammer ? I think not. Show me in the scan HULK lifted this weight .

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 thedailybagel  Moderator

@comicuser: your seriously not funny -_-

You've tried it many times before and you constantly got banned, and there was the bias, the trolling, the not giving input but that's for another time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: What he "wants" contradicts the "rules" on the exact same thread he made. Regardless, it still stands that if the same limitors where on hulk he would get one shot.

Again... Hulk has been knocked off his feet by SHE HULK at his Base strength

Supes goes toe to toe with DOOMSDAY at his Base strength

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#237  Edited By RealityWarper
No Caption Provided

AYE ?

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is stronger than new 52 superman

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: i wasnt trying to be funny. I told you, youd be the one to get banned for insults not me. Im having a wonderful day. And again try to remember youre not talking to my cousin. And also, if u have no retorts about what the subject is then the conversation is over daily bagel

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 terry2012  Online

@uberhulk: I understand now why Lvenger just ignored you now. Please don't try to start up another debate with me.

Lvenger was in this thread?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 thedailybagel  Moderator

@deathbyants: I'd happily CaV if your so sure of your point.

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

#242  Edited By Nerd Of A Hero

Didn't Superman carry a whole planet by himself for like a couple of days in the new 52? Sups wins then.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@terry2012: Not in this thread, on another thread, I think it was world breaker hulk vs superman and thor with equal speed.

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By UberHulk

@tensor: 1. I'm still waiting for you to show how fast Hulk was travelling. You said he was not travelling FTL, Superman had to go below FTL to smash a moon and was KTFO. So was Hulk travelling as fast as Superman? How is Hulk smashing an asteroid 8 times larger than the moon Superman destroyed and was KTFO by an INFERIOR feat? Which is the bigger number, 1 or 8?

2. Also tell us how much eternity weighs. Also tell me what material that cloth was made out of because it must have been something to hold all the weight of eternity.

3. Here's a trick question, what is shown to weigh more :

a) The Earth, which Superman, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter could not move

b) The infinite book, which Superman lifted and read on his own

c) Spectre, which Superman and Wonder Woman lift

Getting knocked DOWN is not the same as getting knocked out. Yes at the end of Original Sin Hulk gets knocked down, flat on his face. I'll concede it's possible he was knocked out.

@deathbyants: As explained the sun is not hotter than a nuke, which Hulk was tanked, and the sun's core gives off high energy GAMMA rays so he wouldn't die AND Superman is simply not quick enough to BFR Hulk to the Sun without the Hulk smashing him, it takes Superman "Less than a minute" to get from the Earth to the Sun and back again.

@from_beyond:Superman states "This contains every book possible" every book possible is 130 million books according to Google's research, which would weigh no more than 100,000 tonnes. If you state otherwise, if you state every book in every universe ever I refer you to the question, which is shown to weight more, the Earth, which Superman, MM & WW could not lift or the book? Obviously the Earth.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#245  Edited By DrF8

I would say Clark is stronger.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 terry2012  Online

Didn't Superman carry a whole planet by himself for like a couple of days in the new 52? Sups wins then.

He did not carry it he bench press for five days straight without solar energy.

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

@nerd_of_a_hero said:

Oh....well, Sups still wins.

Jehova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Jehova

@termiteone4ever said:

@jehova said:

Sentry was all out in his battle against WWH. WWH on other hand was holding back all the time, yet WWH knocked an all out sentry who consists power of a million exploding suns ( As claimed ). Fanboys need to read the scans properly, clearly an all put Sentry was knocked out by WWH.

A star is a lot heavier than earth, 1,300,000 Earths can fit into Sun which is not an average star, Hulk lifted 1,300,000 Earths versus Supes holding Earth, Hulk's feat is far more impressing actually it dwarfs Supes feat. All the scans and Feats provided give Hulk an upper-hand. Supes fan boys need to provide Feats which can be compared to Hulks.

Now since it seems like you read the Hulk comic of Hulk lifting a star and have claims of it been 1300000 earth . Please Show me scan of this size of this star/ Show me scan of the weapon out put power level . Show me scan of HUlK lifting this thing . Show me scan weight of this sun better yet show me it was the size of earth sun . Show me a scan of the destruction of this sun caused when hulk lift it and hold it up with his hands. . Again hulk didnt lift anything . I will give you same example. If you are 150 lbs and u are trying to bench 400 lbs we spot you this weight it falls on your chest or fall on you . The weight pins or holds you down ? did you lift 400 lbs ? Thor puts him hammer on our chest and pins you to the ground. Did you lift Thor hammer ? I think not. Show me in the scan HULK lifted this weight .

Calm down first. Only a Star has been mentioned and it is more than safe to assume that it was not a small or a big star. Average Star is the one left with most probability since no other variable is mentioned. Now you need scans for astronomical facts?, Google them. The sun has a diameter of 865000 miles or 1.39 million kilometers. Its diameter is 109 times the diameter of earth The formula for volume of a sphere is V=(4/3) πr3 The volume of the sun is therefor 1093 that of Earth or 1.03 x 106 that of Earth It would take approximately 1.3 million earths can fit into the volume of the sun. Hulk was not actually crushed by it, he was on his knees trying to hold it down, he held it and that's more than enough to be called a feat. Stop giving non-contextual examples, if 400 lbs is suddenly dropped on you it sure will bring you down but here Hulk isn't knocked out he is arguably getting up and holding up. Hulk in this case only dropped to his knees after his Throat was cut on an atomic level. Hulk was actually standing with the weight of star and only dropped due to the throat cut.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 terry2012  Online

@terry2012: Not in this thread, on another thread, I think it was world breaker hulk vs superman and thor with equal speed.

Okay.

@terry2012 said:

@nerd_of_a_hero said:

Oh....well, Sups still wins.

Alright.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#250  Edited By tensor

@uberhulk said:

@tensor: 1. I'm still waiting for you to show how fast Hulk was travelling. You said he was not travelling FTL, Superman had to go below FTL to smash a moon and was KTFO. So was Hulk travelling as fast as Superman? How is Hulk smashing an asteroid 8 times larger than the moon Superman destroyed and was KTFO by an INFERIOR feat? Which is the bigger number, 1 or 8?

Superman destroyed a Magical Moon and was KO it was his weakness.Told you hulk feat he had to do have speed to do it.He was even clock on the radar of the alien ship.

WBH tried the same with Red She Hulk and could not even destroy a planet crack it that is it.This is the strongest version of hulk.

2. Also tell us how much eternity weighs. Also tell me what material that cloth was made out of because it must have been something to hold all the weight of eternity.

How am I going to tell that.Can you explain Hulk blackhole feat you claim why was hulk able to use his hands and grab water to stop a black hole feat.At least Superman had something to hold on too.

3. Here's a trick question, what is shown to weigh more :

a) The Earth, which Superman, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter could not move

Superman has tons of planets moving feat by himself.I am sure you have seeing enough of those feats.

Try proving something else.

Why is Hulk so weak for someone who can lift the weight of a star why his best strength feats he always choke.

Why cannot he lift the weight of the mountain off his back he was even sweating in the scan

Why could he not even talk or get angry the amount of pain he was lifting the weight of the star.

Why did a Sea monster get the better of the strongest one there is.

b) The infinite book, which Superman lifted and read on his own

The book weighed more look up Infinity you cannot calculate that.

c) Spectre, which Superman and Wonder Woman lift

Getting knocked DOWN is not the same as getting knocked out. Yes at the end of Original Sin Hulk gets knocked down, flat on his face. I'll concede it's possible he was knocked out.

What about when Abomination KO him out you are forgetting that too.

@deathbyants: As explained the sun is not hotter than a nuke, which Hulk was tanked, and the sun's core gives off high energy GAMMA rays so he wouldn't die AND Superman is simply not quick enough to BFR Hulk to the Sun without the Hulk smashing him, it takes Superman "Less than a minute" to get from the Earth to the Sun and back again.

@from_beyond:Superman states "This contains every book possible" every book possible is 130 million books according to Google's research, which would weigh no more than 100,000 tonnes. If you state otherwise, if you state every book in every universe ever I refer you to the question, which is shown to weight more, the Earth, which Superman, MM & WW could not lift or the book? Obviously the Earth.