Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@BloodsunX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@BloodsunX said:

If Hulk said he was "STRONGEST there is", why isn't he, are you guys accusing Hulk as being a liar?

Caps shield can take every blow supes has to offer(in before fanboy explosion), and the IM armor can help him Fly and give him extra projectiles.

dude ..... just stop it, no one is gonna listen to you if you go on about "this guy said "this", and I believe every word of it"

it just shows us that you don't understand how comic characters or any characters of fiction work ....

Sarcasm much?

im not gonna believe you are being sarcastic after that other crap you were saying .....

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#102  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Anyone else tired of Superman vs Hulk threads? Or threads of the same characters (Batman vs Spidey threads have been popular and repetitive)? I see good unique threads fall by the wayside but thats what happens when people use different characters and not peoples favorites.

Anyway, that was my little rant there, but this is why I can't get into Superman. The limited vulnerabilities and him always overcoming easily the few he has I just can't take. If Superman went toe to toe with Hulk, it'd likely be a good fight in my opinion. But, in this thread, and even in the fight I just mentioned, Superman would (and it so greatly pains me as a Hulk fan to say so) win.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By TERMINATORXX

This thread still hasnt gotten locked? Seriously How many Hulk vs Superman threads do we need?

Superman still wins.

Avatar image for henryarguelles5
henryarguelles5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By henryarguelles5

@BloodsunX: How did Cap's shield end up Ebay? He could have asked on Kickstarter first...

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By Typhion

@henryarguelles5 said:

@BloodsunX: How did Cap's shield end up Ebay? He could have asked on Kickstarter first...

Cap got hooked on Meth. Needed cash.

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By BloodsunXL

@henryarguelles5 said:

Times are tough these days, some people gotta do anything to get by.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@BloodsunX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@BloodsunX said:

If Hulk said he was "STRONGEST there is", why isn't he, are you guys accusing Hulk as being a liar?

Caps shield can take every blow supes has to offer(in before fanboy explosion), and the IM armor can help him Fly and give him extra projectiles.

dude ..... just stop it, no one is gonna listen to you if you go on about "this guy said "this", and I believe every word of it"

it just shows us that you don't understand how comic characters or any characters of fiction work ....

Sarcasm much?

im not gonna believe you are being sarcastic after that other crap you were saying .....

Are you trolling or being stubborn?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@BloodsunX said:

I should ask you the same thing ... you were the one who was saying "Hulk's the strongest one there is" and believe ... pfft sarcasm my ass ......

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By BloodsunXL

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@BloodsunX said:

I should ask you the same thing ... you were the one who was saying "Hulk's the strongest one there is" and believe ... pfft sarcasm my ass ......

It was a joke to keep the thread alive....

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@BloodsunX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@BloodsunX said:

When I asked you if you were joking a few pages ago you said you weren't joking ... why should I believe you now .....

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#110  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Hulk will never beat Superman in any battle, ever. Hell, i think even GA Supes would give Hulk a decent beatdown.
BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By BloodsunXL

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@BloodsunX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@BloodsunX said:

When I asked you if you were joking a few pages ago you said you weren't joking ... why should I believe you now .....

Idk why SHOULD you believe me???