Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@moonman78 said:

Wbh destroyed the earth by walking, superman has not and cannot do that, grey hulk destroyed the asteroid and he is less than what savage is, hulk and superman are pretty much equal on strength feats it's almost a total wash.

Regular Hulk is not equal to Superman in strength feats.

Problem for Hulk here is (as in every other one of these threads) is that he cant match Superman's speed and versatility.

-Superman has the speed to hit Hulk and Hulk cant hit Superman, even without speed-blitzing

-Superman can kill Hulk with heat-vision

-even if Hulk can connect with a punch, Superman can vibrate into intangibility and the punch will go right through him

-Superman can BFR Hulk

-Superman can use flight to say away from Hulk and hit him with various attacks from safety (heat-vision, projectiles, drop huge objects on him, etc)

Superman wins 9.5/10

QFT

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p0rtal said:

is this a troll topic, what on earth would make a serious comic fan say hulk could take out superman. seriously i am calling you out, explain where your view comes from, what makes you say hulk can destroy superman, please. i really want to know if the only version of superman the topic creator has ever seen or read about was the justice league cartoon version, or the bad early 90s version that had trouble with bullets and robots. seriously what has the world of comics and their enthusiasts come to when someone can pit hulk against superman and say hulk would destroy him...all hope is lost.

Hulk is the strongest one there is, duhh.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Moonman78

Well if u think that there's nothing I can do to convince you. Gladiator had the exact same power set as superman and has casually busted planets. Him Hercules and Sentry are pretty much on supermans level feat wise in one way or another, and hulk has creamed all three but if your byast to a certain character you will never see the other characters feats or totally discount those feats, that's the way it works. So since people ignor hulks battle feats continually I guess superman wins and totally destroys every version of hulk that ever was and that's that. Because DC universe planets are harder to destroy, there characters are all at least 10 times stronger than every other universe

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Moonman78
80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By 80sBaby

@80sbaby: You know your stuff! You totally changed my mind about WBH. Good debater.

Thanks for the compliment! I try. :-)

@spm1m: I enjoy a good debate too. Thanks for the fun!

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#157  Edited By Jgames

moral superman may losed, he doesn't lobotomize every stronght opponet right away, he doesn't go FTL since he doesn't want to endangered the city. He doesn't throw them to the moon while Hulk don't give a F***.

But blood lusted Superman XD, curbstomp Hulk so badly

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By SPM1M

@80sbaby: ur welcome any day take it easy

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#159 god_spawn  Moderator
SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if u think that there's nothing I can do to convince you. Gladiator had the exact same power set as superman and has casually busted planets. Him Hercules and Sentry are pretty much on supermans level feat wise in one way or another, and hulk has creamed all three but if your byast to a certain character you will never see the other characters feats or totally discount those feats, that's the way it works. So since people ignor hulks battle feats continually I guess superman wins and totally destroys every version of hulk that ever was and that's that. Because DC universe planets are harder to destroy, there characters are all at least 10 times stronger than every other universe

dont compare hercules, sentry, nor gladiator to superman cuz quite frankly none are close to him feat wise. hercules is close in strength only lol enough said, sentry is has a great power set but he is still no where near superman as far as feats go, gladiator is close but superman has shown overall better feats. its not good reasoning that to say because hulk beats superman rip offs that he will beat the real thing. dont get me wrong hulk has impressive strength and regeneration feats..... thats it but u cant seriously think thats enough? WBH may even surpass supes in strength but its all the other stuff supes has goin for him that makes this such an up hill battle for hulk. i dont think ppl on this site low ball hulk its that this topic has been done to the point of near exhaustion. u could look up other threads and see the facts supporting superman its simply over whelming. its not out of fanboism its just wat it all comes down to superman has better feats and power set overall, does this make him unbeatable? hell no there tons of comic characters that could trash him, hulk is just simply not one of those characters

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By SPM1M
mike5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By mike5555

Based on their powers, Not preference nor popularity, I would say a tie. But the longer the fight last, the advantage goes to Hulk. Shorter the fight is Superman's edge. Superman has sunlight to help Him heal, but he doesn't have healing regeneration at will like the Hulk. Superman flies at super speed & leaps a building in a single bound. Hulk leaps as high as a 100 miles in one leap at super speed. Hulk's reflexes are not slow and Superman has super speed on foot & in the air. Hulk moves & paces Himself against faster & smarter opponents, he defeats them. Superman has heat vision, X-ray vision, freezing breath, wind breath, & raw power, & some scientific intelligent yet has no common sense. Hulk was not intelligent, but recently, He has been able to retain his Banner intellect of common sense & advance science. Hulk also has used his wind- like blowing breath & sonic claps. Also Superman is smaller & can duck more easily. Hulk has a reach & height advantage. Hulk has unlimited Strength tied to have mad he gets & every time he is even scratched or hit, He immediately gets stronger. Superman has great strength but it depends on sunlight absorbtion, but he does have a peak. Hulk now has trained fighting skills from "Planet Hulk" & WORLD WAR HULK". Lets be real, NO xray & heat visions, breath, sonic claps, freeze breath, flying, speeds, leaping, will stop Hulk nor Superman; I had 2 crossover comics that prove this..in fact Superman said Hulk took Supes' best shots & Superman had nothing left. This battle comes down to strait raw strength of power, endurance, & whose intellect will out do the other. Hulk wins 4 out of 7 fights. 1st fight Hulk wins because Superman is too passive & has no common sense. Superman wins the next 2 fights because he uses his intellect & speed. 4th fight, Hulk is pissed he lost & his ego says Hulk is the strongest there is; so Banner's scientific intellect cuts a deal and controls Hulk's powers & Supes gets beat down 2 fights strait. Next fight 6, Superman wins because he uses all his powers at their best. Fight 7: HULK IS PISSED HE IS LOSING AND BECAME STRONGER & uses His gladiator fighting skills & he is Not slowing down only getting stronger. So Hulk's muscles are stronger causes Him to be faster & out last Superman because has now peaked out & he tired from previous fights & can absorb sunlight fast enough.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman would rip Hulk apart.

mike5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think a tie is more realistic than saying one would just stomp the other hands down. I stumbled across a comic book in which Venom kicked Superman's tail. Hulk has been outsmarted resulting in his defeat several times. It happens. I won't argue, I stick to the facts as I presented already based on powers. Hollywood has not properly presented Hulk's speed, healing, duribility, & leaping abilities. superman is much faster. but Hulk has shown He can feat much faster, smarter, powerful, & flying oppenents. Batman & Shazam have even out smarter & stomped Superman at times. Surely Hulk, ESP w/ a Banner's brain can do it. Even Thor fought Superman & it was close,Supes won. Thor defeated Shazam ( Captain Marvel), Hulk defeated Venom & Thor. I just hate the popular votes thing. Short fight is Superman. Longer the fight is Hulk. It's a tie.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This was so stupid to make why'd i do it i feel like an idiot anyways Superman Stomps end of story i think i might've been drunk when i made this

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No matter how they do it HULK would never be on par with superman strength wise . As much as i like the Hulk.

1. Most of these threads HULK vs Superman threads. Superman is depowered or the other character is given a handicap.

2.Now facts are facts .. Lets say catches up to his strength some how superman falls a sleep and accidentally left his heat vision on hulk making him mad enough to be on superman strength level. Now has it ever occur to you that Superman been living the same concept the madder hulks get the stronger ///well its the same for supes he stops holding back + The sun is an easy 93 million miles away which will only take superman under a minute probably to get an extra boost of raw power.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regular Hulk, I'd favor Superman. WBH is a much closer fight. The only people thinking stomps (either way) are fan boys.

In cross-overs (non fan voted endings), for whatever worth you put into those, they proved to be in the same ball park.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

Regular Hulk, I'd favor Superman. WBH is a much closer fight. The only people thinking stomps (either way) are fan boys.

In cross-overs (non fan voted endings), for whatever worth you put into those, they proved to be in the same ball park.

you mean neither marvel nor DC will let the other companys strong guy embarass their guy?? wow, who could have possibly guessed

Pcexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman would beat hulk so bad it's not even funny. He is stronger, more durable, has more powers (Heat vision, ice breath, flying, ) he would beat hulk really badly, he could probably fight Hulk and Captian america at the same time and win.

BullMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, my dear comic book Geeks and Freaks, Superman wins!!! PERIOD!!! What you all seem to be forgetting is that all Superman has to do is fly into outerspace with Hulk and just wait for him to stop breathing, or if you wanna take it further, fly into the sun and just drop him off... ADVANTAGE: SUPERMAN!!!

OldNorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even without the speed blitzing, Superman starts out at a higher level of strength and has the added bonus of flight, two of the many reasons in which why Superman will always beat the Hulk.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If not fighting like an idiot superman pulls out the win pretty handily. Hulk shouldnt be able to touch him without pis.

CHUCKY47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the fight goes on long enough hulk can get up to doomsday level strength and beat superman

Lynchmob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman will win as long as the sun is out hulk won't win at night maybe

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By dondave

Superman

Avatar image for nakedboobsfight
nakedboobsfight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By nakedboobsfight

Hulks powers rise to the occasion, so if Superman were to punch him with his strongest punch, the Hulks power would increase to the amount needed to overcome that punch, which would be a process most likely of a stagger ( regenerating ), grunting ( calculation phase ) , a roar ( power-up phase ), according to what I know about Superman he can do the same feat. of rising and overcoming to the situation which as it seems is how he keeps getting stronger etc. The only flaw I see in this fight which stops it from being a stalemate is the fact that Supermans regeneration doesn't seem to be up to par with the Hulks, which would leave me to believe Hulk capitilizing with a flury of punches while Superman is knocked out which would render him dead.

Speed is no factor considering the Hulk can increase his speed to whatever his opponent can max and than beat that. Superman couldn't beat the Hulk ever, because the Hulk is OP even if Superman were to drop hulk in space to suffocate him, the Hulk would probably just end up growing some sort of tissue that stops him from requiring oxygen. Even if superman flew into the Hulks brain ( considering Hulk grows into some immense 10mile giant ) the Hulks would end up just overcoming that situation and defeating Superman.

The Hulk can not die he just regnerates into a more powerful being.

Get some immortal skyfather to come and fight the Hulk, the Hulk would beat him as well, because if your power is infinity well than the Hulks power will be infinity + 1. " HULK IS STRONGEST THERE IS" its stated for a reason.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Superman grabs hulks head and rips it off his body* Hulk is no match for someone who can move planets and survive super novas.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is not on the same level as superman, or many of the people that he is put up against.

That said I hate superman so HULK FTW. JK superman own that silly &%@

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#181  Edited By Bezza

Its THE fight isn't it, superman v Hulk..look at how many posts this one had got, incredible. Just wish that Marvel and DC or Disney and WB would actually let them get it on to sort out this tediously long running argument once and for all!! I actually tend to agree with the OP that without a speed blitz, Hulk and Superman tie. I actually don't know how Superman kills Hulk, because Hulk just regenerates and whilst I appreciate Hulk gets stronger and stronger, ultimately Superman can use his flying ability to move out of this way. If speed blitz was allowed, Superman wins. Without it, its a draw IMO.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulks powers rise to the occasion, so if Superman were to punch him with his strongest punch, the Hulks power would increase to the amount needed to overcome that punch, which would be a process most likely of a stagger ( regenerating ), grunting ( calculation phase ) , a roar ( power-up phase ), according to what I know about Superman he can do the same feat. of rising and overcoming to the situation which as it seems is how he keeps getting stronger etc. The only flaw I see in this fight which stops it from being a stalemate is the fact that Supermans regeneration doesn't seem to be up to par with the Hulks, which would leave me to believe Hulk capitilizing with a flury of punches while Superman is knocked out which would render him dead.

Speed is no factor considering the Hulk can increase his speed to whatever his opponent can max and than beat that. Superman couldn't beat the Hulk ever, because the Hulk is OP even if Superman were to drop hulk in space to suffocate him, the Hulk would probably just end up growing some sort of tissue that stops him from requiring oxygen. Even if superman flew into the Hulks brain ( considering Hulk grows into some immense 10mile giant ) the Hulks would end up just overcoming that situation and defeating Superman.

The Hulk can not die he just regnerates into a more powerful being.

Get some immortal skyfather to come and fight the Hulk, the Hulk would beat him as well, because if your power is infinity well than the Hulks power will be infinity + 1. " HULK IS STRONGEST THERE IS" its stated for a reason.

You're one of those guys.....

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

*Superman grabs hulks head and rips it off his body* Hulk is no match for someone who can move planets and survive super novas.

Hulk busted a planet... a lot harder than move one. Hulk resisted the force that could move a planet, at base... Hulk took a 100 trillion ton punch chest open, flew miles away, recovered instantly, at base. Hulk was tearing apart the east coast just by walking... Yeah... Im pretty sure Hulk is in the same tier even above Superman's strength wise. As for the supernova...its arguable, something made a sun explode, but it wasn't a Supernova, i didn't see that Sun turning uber big then exploding, more like something collapsed with it and it exploded. So i call that feat, misinterpreted and overrated.

Hulk is not on the same level as superman, or many of the people that he is put up against.

That said I hate superman so HULK FTW. JK superman own that silly &%@

In all abilities that Hulk and Superman share... Yeah... Hulk is in the same tier as Superman. Nonetheless, hulk can beat a lot of characters Superman has trouble with... Hulk doesn't share the same bs weaknesses as Superman. Again... Using ABC logic, which doesn't work in comics.

@enzeru said:

@nakedboobsfight said:

I saw Hulk fighting a skyfather and it didn't turn out all too well for him.

And I do want to see naked boobs fight.

True, it didn't... But the fight was like it was because of plot, if not, its assumable it was going to be a lot longer. For example, if Zeus didn't use his magic like he said in the first place... Or If Hulk didn't need to save his family... Or If Hulk didn't just stood there taking the punishment... Or if Hulk would have turned into WBH... and on and on... Not saying he would beat a Skyfather but that beat down doesn't imply he couldn't stand for a lot longer.

@lynchmob said:

Superman will win as long as the sun is out hulk won't win at night maybe

Hahaahaha

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is one name that comes to mind when you think of hulk superman fights and equality, and it ain't doomsday, it's Solomon Grundy, Grundy has no speed and no versatility and he has dominated the league and even superman on various occasions, so that will debunk the speed and versatility talk, and this is not to say hulk wins but people that are saying superman owns hulk need to think about there statements

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Superman can destroy a solar system with a sneeze if we are using all different versions. He has also held a black hole in his hand, he has also repaired a rip in reality with his hands. Your point?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthnerds: Lol... SA feats are not canon, nonetheless, i only mentioned 1 classic feat the others can be seen in Pak's run. He held that mini black hole and was struggling to avoid instant disintegration... Don't know about that repairing stuff, but sounds veeery Silver Age...

Im not using different versions, Hulk has never been retconned before... The same Hulk of the 60s is the same Hulk of Indestructible Hulk... Your point?

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By ComeOutAndPlay

Both characters suck so I'll say its a draw.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comeoutandplay: Nice username... Reminds me of The Warriors... "Warrioooors come out and plaaaaay"

jarheadman101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By jarheadman101

Hulk would totally win, you have to take into account that hulk re-grows all body tissue faster than it can die, thus, he doesn't need to breath, and in one commic, he even beat flash, who is just as fast, if not faster than superman, so speed would be no problem, and as for superman flying, don't forget that hulk can jump as high as the upper atmosphere of earth.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Hulk would totally win, you have to take into account that hulk re-grows all body tissue faster than it can die, thus, he doesn't need to breath, and in one commic, he even beat flash, who is just as fast, if not faster than superman, so speed would be no problem, and as for superman flying, don't forget that hulk can jump as high as the upper atmosphere of earth.

lol wow...Hulk beat flash? just stop....

Superman wins without a wrinkle on his cape.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#194  Edited By Raw_Material

I say Hulk

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/hulk/4005-2267/ Hulk is at least as powerful as Superman deal with it.

Avatar image for hillbillymorangie
HillbillyMorangie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sat watching Planet Hulk, it reminds me of Superman, hear me out.

Superman: child from a panet orbiting a red star is sent away by his smart father before his world is destroyed planet and crashes on a world where he finds himself indestructable, impervious to harm and becomes a hero, Superman.

Hulk: rage monster who is indestructible is sent away from his world by the earths smartest heros to try and prevent him destroying the panet, he finds himself on a planet where he is no longer indestructible, but fights all the same (after getting a bit depressed) and becomes a hero, the green scar.

I would say the Hulk would win in a fight between hulk and Superman, not for the feats any version of the hulk has achieved but based on the hulks history of versatility, in a hulk vs superman battle superman will use his strengths but the hulk even when weakened adapts, a new hulk would be born, not savage or grey or green scar, but after getting beat down by superman once he would return as something new, something stronger.

Guess we will never find out, but I think there are more versions of the hulk on the way.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By green_skaar

All out brawl w/no speed blitz? I'm going with Hulk.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk could outlast superman and then punch him kilometers away when hes tired out

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone that says Hulk is trolling or ignorant. Superman because of his speed, variety of powers and intelligence. Superman 10/10