striking power = HULK
speed = SUPERMAN
energy projection = TIE
versatility = SUPERMAN
skill advantage = SUPERMAN
intelligence = SUPERMAN
will power = SUPERMAN

5 - 2 for superman

if we go by the feats then hulk has the advantage in durability and striking power, but superman wins in all the other areas.......... in terms of strength they're equals due to none of them having real feats with some meat on the bone.......... if superman and hulk would be standing in front of each other and start punching each other with equal speed, then hulk would win that exchange without any doubt....... he has much greater striking feats and his durability feats are also greater, especially with his durability coming from a healing factor, which would keep him fresher than supermans invulnerability would help him............. but if we not think about all the other options superman has like greater speed, heat vision and flight and just about striking power and durability to keep up with the hulk for a while, then it turns into supermans favour, because he could fly around and attack hulk, who really can't do much against it except for some thunderclap attempts and superman should be faster than that........... superman wins that fight by using his speed and versatility to wear the hulk down........ and i think that superman can be effective enough to wear hulk down, before hulk taps into higher rage levels and evolves past supermans damage output

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1057 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@reaverlation: the op meant straight up brawl, no speed, just two brutes pounding on each other. Normally I'd agree that supes would win everytime although under these circumstances I'm heavily leaning towards hulk.

Eggnogui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depending on what level they start (Superman's seriousnes and mental blocks and Hulk rage), Superman could have an advantage, but Hulk has serious regeneration, and if he's getting angrier and angrier as Superman attacks, he would eventually become too powerful and overpower Superman. It would be a long fight, but I'd put my money on the Hulk, assuming no Hulk-calming plot devices.

Shamguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hulk's is too one dimensional to beat Supes. A combination of speed, strength and flight give Kal-El the ability to defeat the Hulk in several different ways.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1060  Edited By reaverlation
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cptmerc said:
@termiteone4ever said:

@cptmerc said:

I dont see how superman can win this without speed blitzing. Hulk for the win.

No speed Blitzing doesnt mean speed cant be used to evade . Its that simple hulk will be getting combos equals ko . Superman superior fighting skills and tactics and much more versatile than hulk in combat close or distance and dont forget the indestructable cape :) .Superman chokes the hulk out :) so many ways to win than hulk one possible way ground and pound which can be done by superman also . :)

Doomsday is not a speedster. And he put supes in a healing coma. Where was the speed at in that fight. If supes try's to duke it out with that Hulk (who is stronger that supes by the way) he will be put into another healing coma.

Read up on doomsday he was fast, as a matter a fact go read up from dos . Go read any comic all comics that involves doomsday speed was a factor. His reaction/ his vision / so much more . Hulk is not on Doomsday level . I can clearly see you know nothing about doomsday . Now if you cant bother to read the comics go search a respect thred. As for superman he is stronger faster more versatile than hulk in so many ways . Doomsday Slaughters HULK any day of the weak. Speed / strength / Adapting instantly/ Power /brutality / rage constantly / Fighting and his vision always a pain when you have vision that can see miles and then some.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me open your eyes to HULK and winning.

How can Hulk defeat superman ? Lets make all the possibilities in favor for the Hulk.

Scenario 1

Lets minus speed in general from superman. As matter a fact that is not enough take away freeze breathe and Heat vision and sonic scream minus vibrating and even speed up senses and then some.

Reason for taking away certain powers from superman.

Heat vision will and can hurt and penetrate the skin even down to the bone. There is no defense for the hulk if superman uses it trying to kill him. The Hulk healing factor is not light speeds/ he doesnt heal instantly the hulk healing bones any time soon in battle is not likely. For all those who think or is putting little human torch or gladiator or hyperion vision to superman is barking up the wrong tree. At no point in comic have they used their vision power on superman level of power.

Freeze breathe well past or present superman he has used this on high levels and at super speeds instantly. He has even frozen intangible/ Ghost opponents so what defense does HULK have against this ? The answer is none . This will stop any healing from the HULK. Freezing at this level instantly is not on the out side but every particle/molecule every thing frozen you are practically dead any punch shatters you.

Since superman used these in combination in fights and it has has proven :) well the hulk is not winning with these powers . so lets move on.

THe Hulk methods of winning.

Superman with no heat/freeze/speed/sonic/vibrate or attack with Invisible radiation from his eyes. He does have his sight and micro vision.

HULK tackles him to the ground boom and legs lock him be the waist with his legs and ground pound away for hours possible knocking superman out.

Superman and HULK stands there and Throws blows for hours exchange one for one hulk possible get more in. Catches superman off guard he powers up double hands and some how superman doesnt block. Then supes get knocked out.

Superman watches Hulk charges up to world breaker levels superman been amazed or shocked allows the HULK to give him his best blow which send him flying and dazed then with the momentum hulk follows and ground and pound him to a pulp.

Another way HULK could win. Since both heroes have high durability and high strength we assume there is no one shoting by just a single blow if the are both grounded and speed is not used. Other than the speed when swinging their fist.

Let say HULK thunder claps superman while he was running in and due to his super hearing he gets dazed and stuns . Then HUlk can proceed to ground and pound.

Please let me know any other ways you can think of .

I am curious to hear if someone can list a few possible ways superman can win :)

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1063  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

The Hulk is not NEARLY strong enough to indefinately hold Superman in a leg lock, allowing him to pound on Supes.

Even if Supes cannot use his speed in combat, his PERCEPTION (optical and auditory) is such that the Hulk will appear to be a statue; even WITHOUT using Super-speed, Kal will tag Hulk a LOT more than the reverse (if at ALL).

Kal's damage soak is ridiculous, and he's taken worse poundings than the Hulk; Supes will knock Hulk out first (if weaker than Superman opponents such as the Wrecker, Thunderball, Iron Man, Namor, and the Thing have knocked Hulk semi and COMPLETELY unconscious, the MUCH stronger Superman can do it NO PROBLEM).

@termiteone4ever, you made a gallant effort at trying to figure out how the Hulk can beat Kal, but not good enough. As ALL ways-SUPERMAN WINS.

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1064  Edited By Juke

Let's stop bumping Hulk vs. Superman threads.

Please..

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

In any scenario...i say Superman wins. He is too fast fir the Hulk to touch. Even if he can't speedblitz, he can still evade Hulk'h punches fast enough.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1066  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@theonewhoknows: your spouting nonsense, you could put all those people in a group against hulk and he'd still stomp them.

DeathUponAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop bumping this thread. Superman utterly stomps.

DeathUponAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Just stop. Why are you in all the Hulk VS Superman threads??? Stop fanboying, it is getting ridiculous.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1069 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@deathuponall: I literally said that supes would beat hulk everytime... And it's not fanboying if I call someone out for spouting nonsense. And sorry if being in a public forum hurts you, did you not know it was a public forum?

DeathUponAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1070  Edited By DeathUponAll

@thedailybagel: Until now, this is the first time I see you say Superman beats Hulk. What happened? :/

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1071 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@deathuponall: I've always said that... You've probably seen me call people out for saying hulk is physically weaker than supes, or something along those lines.

DeathUponAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1072  Edited By DeathUponAll

@thedailybagel: Well he is physically weaker. A lot at that. But I guess I misunderstood you thinking he wins.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AAAANND, this just in: Superman STILL kicks Hulk's $&+.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Superman. It always has been Superman, and it will always continue to be Superman who wins this battle.

Kundelar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1075  Edited By Kundelar

AAAANND, this just in: Superman STILL kicks Hulk's $&+.

What else is new lol. Can't understand how people think Hulk takes this.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1076  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@bannyhaha, there are some people who go on who they "like" better, no matter what cold, hard evidence is-REPEATEDLY-given them. A good majority can discern the difference between "who I like better" and "who would ACTUALLY win"; it's just that the minority is very loud, and (tediously) full of---uh, energy that keeps them going.

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cptmerc said:
@termiteone4ever said:

@cptmerc said:

I dont see how superman can win this without speed blitzing. Hulk for the win.

No speed Blitzing doesnt mean speed cant be used to evade . Its that simple hulk will be getting combos equals ko . Superman superior fighting skills and tactics and much more versatile than hulk in combat close or distance and dont forget the indestructable cape :) .Superman chokes the hulk out :) so many ways to win than hulk one possible way ground and pound which can be done by superman also . :)

Doomsday is not a speedster. And he put supes in a healing coma. Where was the speed at in that fight. If supes try's to duke it out with that Hulk (who is stronger that supes by the way) he will be put into another healing coma.

Read up on doomsday he was fast, as a matter a fact go read up from dos . Go read any comic all comics that involves doomsday speed was a factor. His reaction/ his vision / so much more . Hulk is not on Doomsday level . I can clearly see you know nothing about doomsday . Now if you cant bother to read the comics go search a respect thred. As for superman he is stronger faster more versatile than hulk in so many ways . Doomsday Slaughters HULK any day of the weak. Speed / strength / Adapting instantly/ Power /brutality / rage constantly / Fighting and his vision always a pain when you have vision that can see miles and then some.

I would love to see some speed feats for doomsday. And read the OP the again, this is an all out brawl. Show me some striking feats that puts Supes above the hulk.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cptmerc said:

I would love to see some speed feats for doomsday. And read the OP the again, this is an all out brawl. Show me some striking feats that puts Supes above the hulk.

You may have to read up or do your Google search or check out a vine respect thread . This thread is not a doomsday thread. I can post a little thread i found . here is a little knowledge on doomsday http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/1y0gl1/respect_doomsday/ Also reading the comic is more informative. You get to see his other powers blitzing / how powerful he really is.

Supes Striking feats when he hit Hel so hard the whole earth felt it from the core of the earth and even in space. Thats above anything Hulk did with out assistance or enhancement or wishing wells . So lets not go there. Dude i am not the one to argue about the hulk. I am pretty up to date on his comics past and present. There is nothing you can throw at me current or old as a matter fact we dealing with current.

Again i read what the Op said no Speed blitz. assume he/she meant combat blitz that seem to always beat the hulk. . I already Typed the reason in line #1044 of this Thread . In line 1062 of this thread are the ways hulk could possible win. If you have other ways let me know . You should really think about this if they have to debuff a character in so many ways to have him fight another character. Chance are he is more powerful or have too many ways to defeat the other character.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1079  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@deathuponall: he really isn't and I'd happily CaV anyone who thinks they can prove otherwise.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#1080  Edited By GhostRavage

I fail to see how Superman without speed would beat Hulk. If there's any fanboyism around, it must be thinking that Superman would solidly beat Hulk without speed. Even taking in consideration flying, HV and Freeze Breath, it would surely prove insufficient to beat someone who has superhuman reflexes on his own and whose sole real disadvantage in this fight is the ultimate speedblitz Superman is going to give to him. That aside, i fail to see those 3 factors being enough to suggest Superman's superiority over Hulk when 2 of them are easily countered by Hulk's durability towards versatility and the fact Superman flying is irrelevant if he can't engage in close combat with Hulk.

Judging by the date the thread was made and the fact the version of Hulk wasn't specified, it must be Hulk Asunder, whose feats around the first 3 issues of the story arc are notorious and enough to suggest he's at the very least on Green Scar's level of strength and smarts. Anyone with a decent knowledge on Hulk would be more than capable of seeing Hulk's capabilities in this match and would definitely prove how he would get the majority under these stipulations.

Most of people who claim that they are "the ones that know" tend to know squat, specially about context.

Ignorance is bliss... But it really isn't.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1083  Edited By CptMerc1

@termiteone4ever:

Didn't Hulk shatter the time barrier with his fist in the Indestructible Hulk #15. Was he amped in that issue. Cant remember, been a while since I read it. If so, thats gotta count for something.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cptmerc said:

@termiteone4ever:

Didn't Hulk shatter the time barrier with his fist in the Indestructible Hulk #15. Was he amped in that issue. Cant remember, been a while since I read it. If so, thats gotta count for something.

Dude lets not go there . With this time barrier thing . I am the worse person you want to exploit this feat. I will have to go back and read the comic. Its a feat that cant really be measured with out details . its like superman lifting infinity / eternity what ever he did. I dont even recall what tech or what was use in this feat i am bit tired it 4 am here i am going to bed we can discuss this later. have a great night or morning

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1086  Edited By oldwasher

Hulk and superman are practically equal in strength but superman's extra powers and far greater speed should allow him to win here

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@cptmerc: Not under his own power.So this would be useless in battle.While flip the switch superman has done in battle.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jehova said:

People who are saying that heat Vision will destroy Hulk -- Hulk took Human Torch's highest temperature which was even more than the Sun. Hulk wins this.

Human Torch heat is not even close to superman heat vision level past or present . Superman heat vision carries force behind it and yes is also hotter than sun and use it thick or thin concentrated levels even micoscopic level. So yes he is getting hurt .Hulk has no defense for this. There has never been a limit set on his visions. We wont even argue on freezing . Because freezing HULK on the out side doesnt count but freezing every particles he is going to shatter by even a flip of superman finger . Good thing superman has morals . Hulk has no defense for this.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes ftw.

Now by da way, how da fuq this ain't locked??

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cptmerc said:

@termiteone4ever:

Yes now back to you . Did you read this comic . ? This comics has both feats and shows HULK limitations as well . Clearly in this comic he didnt break no time barrier under his own power. Clearly earlier i said it clearly if he had to use some Assistance / Amped not under his own power well it not even valid.

DeathUponAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: I doubt Hulk has any feats to compete with Supermans strength. His best lifting feat is 5,000 tons. Nowadays all the characters are lifting much more than that. I would like to see Hulk punching people into orbit, like Superman has. Sadly, he isn't that tough, unless you take possibly WW or WB Hulk, but they still can't compare to Superman.

Hidan911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The hulk wins

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1093  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@deathuponall: your being serious? Hulk has thrown fing fang foom (a freaking dragon) to the moon several times. And 5000 tons? Where the hell do you get this info from? He's held a freaking planet together, lifted a mountain that weighs 150 billion tons, overpowered a force that could kick the planet out of orbit, overcome the attraction force of a neutron star and held the weight of a star on his back, and that's just off the top of my head. I'm sorry but if you think that 5000 tons is his best feat then your seriously misinformed.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1094  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@ghostravage: hulk asunder is jason Aaron's hulk right? Other than the punches causing earthquakes feat what else has he done to put him the green scars level?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cptmerc said:

@termiteone4ever:

Dude lets not go there . With this time barrier thing . I am the worse person you want to exploit this feat. I will have to go back and read the comic. Its a feat that cant really be measured with out details . its like superman lifting infinity / eternity what ever he did. I dont even recall what tech or what was use in this feat i am bit tired it 4 am here i am going to bed we can discuss this later. have a great night or morning

Fair enough about the time breaking feat, but still going with Hulk in this argument. If supes were allowed to use his speed to the fullest, then I would go with Supes. But this is an all out brawl. Hulk has duked it out with the likes of Drax, Gladiator, Thor and the Silver Surfer. We've seen Drax and gladiator shatter planets with there fist and Surfer had a bout inside a black hole.

DeathUponAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1097  Edited By DeathUponAll

@thedailybagel: Star feat was just a statement, unless you can back it up? Hulk threw a dragon to the moon? Possible... And I do remember Hulk holding a planet together...

I however don't remember the neutron star thing ever happening. You have a scan?

Those feats are not near Supermans level in the slightest though. The only comparable one is the star thing, but that was just words. Superman dominates big green man with both eyes closed, one hand behind his back, and a lot more de gratin.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cptmerc: Lol if Silver Surfer or Thor actually went all out on Hulk he wouldnt exist right now xD

Superman wins this

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AAAAANNND this just in: Superman STILL (and for ALL TIME) kicks the Hulk's &*%.

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14:

Fair enough, but if Hulk went all out they would be facing the world breaker. And we dont know how that one will pan out.