#901 Edited by Appzashok (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

The never ending long fkdup debate which should be locked.

No matter what fanboys say.,I prefer hulk.it has no morals,well compared to Clark's.

#902 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (2086 posts) - - Show Bio

@appzashok:

With morals Supes just launches him into orbit

#903 Posted by Golender (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman owns.

#904 Posted by Darkfeather21 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

It's quite clear that the Hulk would win.

When it comes to strength, the Hulk is the master. The angrier he gets, the stronger he gets. The longer he fights, the angrier her gets. Vicious cycle.

Speed: Superman is faster, yes. But he is not faster than the Flash. Hulk punched out Quicksilver, who is the Marvel version of the Flash, when he was moving at full speed.

Healing factor: C'mon, I shouldn't even need to do this one. Hulk, straight up. The Hulk has been atomized, stripped to a skeleton with a few organs, gotten hit with Elixir's death touch, and he's survived all of it. Not through some convoluted plot device, either. Just straight up healed. And the angrier he gets, the faster and better he heals.

Adaptation: Sure, Superman can survive being dipped in the sun. So can the Hulk. But Superman can suffocate, or drown, or choke. He can be poisoned, he can be weakened, all of these things. Hulk cannot. His mutations literally make it so that he doesn't need to breathe to survive in space or the ocean. His immune system instantly rejects all toxins, diseases, and viruses. Even the toxin that was meant to smother his healing factor just lasted until he got angrier.

I'm probably missing some things, but this is a good start.

#905 Edited by DrFate (2386 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkfeather21: such topics should be long locked. It is basicly impossible for the Hulk to beat Superman. I really don't understand why any comic book fan could think that Hulk can destroy Superman. Why does everybody say that Superman is boring, because he is overpowered, because he has almost every power a superhero can get and that without kryptonite he is almost unbeatable. No one ever said that Hulk is overpowered ( or at least i have never heard anyone to say that. I didn't also hear enyone saying that Hulk is unbeatable.)

Superman can make Hulk a brain lobotomy ( laser beams ), throw him into space ( that's BFR but it's not written that they can't do that ), freeze him AND throw into space ( forst breath ), He can throw him in the sun and just keep Hulk's remakes in there until there will be nothing left ( as Superman is getting stronger thanks to the Yellow Sun. While Hulk will burn in it ), Throw Hulk into a black hole ( i don't know how would that work on Hulk...but i guess he would die or he would move into another galaxy or something and also Superman can just stay in the air and basicly TORTURE Hulk for days, months, years ( i want you to remember that Superman almost doesn't get old while Banner...) until Hulk will just die. ( because Hulk is getting stronger while being more angrier...but it doesn't last forever. After some time Hulk will not ubsorb the power but will loose it.

Also i think Superman is more durable and more resistant. I have a scan of Hulk punching Superman, and Clark doesn't even move after the punch he is just saying : "When im ready nothing can move me". The only problem is that i don't know how to post Images. But it should be easy to find the scan in google.

Any comic book fan or any simple human who thinks that Hulk can beat Superman ( who was moving a dozen planets with his bare hands while in space ) doesn't know what he's talking about or is just a freaking Hulk fanboy ( as they think Hulk is the most powerfull being in every universe )

#906 Edited by clownprinceofcrime1995 (2086 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkfeather21:

Jesus you're thick.

Hulk got his ass handed to him by Zeus in an all out brawl. Superman drew with Doomsday the plot device. Beat Darseid physically on more than one occasion amongst other beings and rope a doped mongul.

You compared quicksilver to flash? Quick sliver isn't a thousandth of flash. In speed of any description or power or variety of attacks. Hulk is a Mach 1 speed character, superman in NEW 52 is more than 300x the speed of light (was around 3000-7000 pre 52 and went up to infinity pre crisis).

Superman has a far better durability and healing factor than hulk not involving PIS about the atomised crap. Deadpool has the greatest healing factor in all of marvel due to him being cursed blah blah blah and hulk is several hundreds of levels below that at savage level. Superman however needs someone around his own strength level or batman with decades of prep to even draw blood, even so he heals after he's pummelled them into the ground, also nearly "died" at the hands of Doomsday, do not start with doomsday vs hulk as hulk would need a wake after that, if there's anything left. Anyway he just went into a "healing coma" and was ok afterwards.

Adaption I shall use the quote that superman is "as good as he needs to be", he can survive in space for intergalactic travel, he can't drown or be choked you moron. And hulk can only last so long in space, after a while he dies or reverts to banner and dies. Also hulk can't move in space he can only float. Superman can withstand harsher climates and supernova+ level explosions, and he can throw IMPs and supernova level punches. Or sundip and increase his power exponentially.

Superman rips hulk a new one.

#907 Posted by Artyom (3730 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkfeather21: Quicksilver goes nowhere near SM or Flash speeds...you just compared a slug to a lambo.

#908 Posted by hirev_starman (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@artyom said:

@darkfeather21: Quicksilver goes nowhere near SM or Flash speeds...you just compared a slug to a lambo.

Agreed

#909 Edited by EdyMasterX (0 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Clownprinceofcrime1995 :

New 52 Superman 300 x speed of light speed, really?

I know that Batman said the top speed is 17 x the speed of light.

#910 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (2086 posts) - - Show Bio

@edymasterx: apparently he's 300 + even 17x he's too fast for hulk.

#911 Posted by TheBlondeGod (1413 posts) - - Show Bio

I've just argued with the same kind of thread in KMC and pretty much a hard one you know. It's Superman for me.

#912 Edited by Sophisticated_Ignorance (926 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes wins, World Breaker Hulk tied with Sentry, who has Superman level of strength/speed/durability, so normal Hulk would lose, thats my way of looking at it.

#914 Posted by Darkfeather21 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkfeather21:

Jesus you're thick.

Hulk got his ass handed to him by Zeus in an all out brawl. Superman drew with Doomsday the plot device. Beat Darseid physically on more than one occasion amongst other beings and rope a doped mongul.

You compared quicksilver to flash? Quick sliver isn't a thousandth of flash. In speed of any description or power or variety of attacks. Hulk is a Mach 1 speed character, superman in NEW 52 is more than 300x the speed of light (was around 3000-7000 pre 52 and went up to infinity pre crisis).

Superman has a far better durability and healing factor than hulk not involving PIS about the atomised crap. Deadpool has the greatest healing factor in all of marvel due to him being cursed blah blah blah and hulk is several hundreds of levels below that at savage level. Superman however needs someone around his own strength level or batman with decades of prep to even draw blood, even so he heals after he's pummelled them into the ground, also nearly "died" at the hands of Doomsday, do not start with doomsday vs hulk as hulk would need a wake after that, if there's anything left. Anyway he just went into a "healing coma" and was ok afterwards.

Adaption I shall use the quote that superman is "as good as he needs to be", he can survive in space for intergalactic travel, he can't drown or be choked you moron. And hulk can only last so long in space, after a while he dies or reverts to banner and dies. Also hulk can't move in space he can only float. Superman can withstand harsher climates and supernova+ level explosions, and he can throw IMPs and supernova level punches. Or sundip and increase his power exponentially.

Superman rips hulk a new one.

Yes, after Hulk fought and beat every other Greek deity and monster on his way up the mountain.

Yes, I compared Quicksilver to the Flash. And while I will admit to being wrong on that count, I will also point out how terribly wrong you are on Superman being capable of moving at 300x light speed.
Given that the Flash is incapable of moving at that speed and that he is much faster than Superman, it should be obvious that Superman cannot even reach the speed of light. He has traveled faster than light, I'll give you that, but he did so by warping the universe around him, and only when he was deep in space, away from anything he could hurt by doing so.
Hulk, while being only capable of moving at 300 miles per hour when running, still has a reaction time bordering on supernatural. He can hit Superman while Superman is moving top speed.

Plot Induced Stupidity for regenerating from being atomized? Please explain how that is PIS.
In any case, Hulk is actually equal with Deadpool, as both are considered in the master level of the Healing Factor. Actually, I'd say he might even be on the Absolute Level, given that he can regenerate even in a HFN field, making him better than Deadpool, who can't.
Superman's healing coma, on the other hand, was complete bullshit because DC decided to try and circumvent him being killed by Doomsday in order to continue to milk this cash cow, despite it long ago having dried up. It was literally something that came up once with no prior foreshadowing, no explained reason, and it was never mentioned again.

Superman cannot breath in space... Or he can breath in space... Actually, that fact right there is contradicted on a regular basis. Within the same year, in fact. So, alright, I'll give you that.
It has been shown that when in danger, the Hulk does everything he can to protect himself. If Banner tries to off himself, Hulk will spit the bullet out. Meaning, if there's no air in the vacuum of space, Hulk will never revert to Banner, as doing so would end with him dying. In fact, when Hulk was sent out into space to fight something and monitored by SHIELD, Director Fury straight up says that if his breathing apparatus breaks, his mutation will alter his body to survive.
Now, IMPs. No. He can't. Without access to the Speedforce, if Superman were able to use an Infinite Mass Punch against the Hulk, the resulting shock wave would level whatever city they were in at the time and most likely cause irreparable damage to the Earth without pulling some Superman 2 bullshit.
Superman can withstand such things, so can the Hulk.

Also, question: I keep hearing about this Sundipped Superman thing. I googled this, and found only links to Comicvine. So if you could please explain what this is, and provide examples as to where it shows up in the comics, I would be grateful.

#915 Posted by jagernutt (3341 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes should win this.

#916 Posted by hirev_starman (942 posts) - - Show Bio
#917 Posted by Dhumraketu (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight is irrelevant.

Hulk is effectively unkillable and Superman possesses both the physcial capacity to subdue him, and the control abilities to keep Hulk out of the fray. Marvel universe could hire Supes to come in and play dogcatcher for the hulk every time he goes ballistic. Yeah Hulk is gonna cause some pain and test Supes patience but in the end he's just another rabid dog and Supes will eventually toss him into the Source Wall or find some other means to contain him. As a side note the gamma radiation produced by the Hulk may have a beneficial effect on Superman as higher frequency radiation generally has a positive effect (yellow and blue stars vs red stars) of course this is very speculative.

#918 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (2086 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkfeather21:

Sundip is when superman goes into the sun for x amount of time and gives him a massive power boost, people have worked out how many times per minute but I'm not that sad.

Supes in a no magic fistfight with Zeus (same as what hulk did) would pummel him into the ground, also I forget is this N52 or pre flashpoint Supes? Either would win it's just for the speed thing.

Speed wise I've been reinformed that N52 is around 17x light which still puts him miles too fast for hulk, pre flashpoint is sometimes said to be thousands of times faster than light.

I was giving healing factor to DP as he could not die at all, he was cursed to be immortal, not sure if that's still true

Superman breathing in space is on off all the time, both characters have things like this due to writing.

Hulk isn't that unkillable and has reverted to banner for a number of reasons whilst still under threat plus if he has access Supes could just fly to his workbench, build a weapon against hulk and be back in 2 seconds.

#919 Posted by mohammed_alg_92 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk

#920 Posted by BlueBeetle1 (1304 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. No doubt. Hulk isnt a good fight for superman

#921 Posted by Darkfeather21 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

Okay, that tells me what sundipped Superman is. You failed to provide me with any comic examples of such a thing happening.

Supes can fly at such speeds (by warping reality around him), but on the ground and in Earths atmosphere, he is slower than the Flash. This is due to both friction, which doesn't affect the Flash, and his own unwillingness to cause harm to humans, both of which set a concrete limit on his speed of below the speed of light while on Earth, which is where this fight is taking place.

DP was cursed to never die by Thanos, but that is his only saving grace. Otherwise, his healing factor is on par with Wolverine and Sabertooth.
Meanwhile the Hulk has been shot, stabbed, eviscerated, decapitated, reduced to a single solitary cell, and even atomized. And still he persists without ever having actually died. The one exception to this was when he was Worf'd in order to show just how strong the Abomination was. Shortly after he was revived by gamma radiation, Hulk beats the living shit out of the Abomination, who gets saved only by the intervention of the Stranger.
In alternate universes, it is shown that in certain circumstances, the Hulk can be killed, but these do not apply to Hulk 616.
Now, Banner can die, but at the same time, the Hulk can live through this. In Hulk: The End, Hulk survived a nuclear holocaust, completely alone, only to have Banner die of a heart attack. The Hulk continues to survive, with the stipulation that he can no longer return to the form of Banner, else he would be dead permanently.

I have failed to find any references of Hulk reverting to Banner while he's still threatened by other beings. That does not mean they don't exist, just that they are difficult to find.
NEVERTHELESS! Superman could build a weapon, if he had the know-how and technology to build a weapon capable of phasing the Hulk completely out of existence. Which I don't believe even Batman does. And let's be honest, if Batman can't build it, Superman sure as hell can't.

#922 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (2086 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkfeather21:

SMP1M is a sundipped superman for 15000 years. He's done it on occasion but I don't know when. He went in for 15 minutes once but I can't remember why or when.

Was just DP can't die, Hulk can die therefore DP HF > hulks.

Superman has had a number of races with the flash and 90% of the time it's stalemate as something interrupts and in anycase flash isn't the fastest thing in DC and is still miles faster than anything in marvel.

Not a hulk expert I just know at base level his healing factor isn't good enough to help him against a superman level assault. He'll have to be at least WWH to have a chance.

Superman is actually smarter than batman in DCs intellect level, Lex is a 9th, Supes is a 8/9th and batman is an 8th, along with Supermans super thought speed and super building speed and access to tons of alien tech and knowledge.

#923 Posted by RealityWarper (5034 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkfeather21:

SMP1M is a sundipped superman for 15000 years. He's done it on occasion but I don't know when. He went in for 15 minutes once but I can't remember why or when.

Was just DP can't die, Hulk can die therefore DP HF > hulks.

Superman has had a number of races with the flash and 90% of the time it's stalemate as something interrupts and in anycase flash isn't the fastest thing in DC and is still miles faster than anything in marvel.

Not a hulk expert I just know at base level his healing factor isn't good enough to help him against a superman level assault. He'll have to be at least WWH to have a chance.

Superman is actually smarter than batman in DCs intellect level, Lex is a 9th, Supes is a 8/9th and batman is an 8th, along with Supermans super thought speed and super building speed and access to tons of alien tech and knowledge.

1) Travel speed is irrelevant in a fight. Supes can't brawl at lightspeed which is is travel speed and not combat speed.

2) Bruce Banner is one of the 8th smarter Marvel Characters on Earth.

#924 Edited by clownprinceofcrime1995 (2086 posts) - - Show Bio

@realitywarper:

He rope a doped mongul which is fight speed and can phase by vibrating his molecules.

Batman is the 2nd smartest man on DC earth. Superman is around him and Lex who's smartest.

#925 Edited by Darkfeather21 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

Thank you for the references. Having looked that up, I know have a frame of reference as to what a Sundipped Superman could potentially do.
If he took the time to Sundip for as long as Superman Prime did and managed to secure a Green Lantern Ring, then yes, our Superman could possibly destroy the Hulk. Unlikely, but possible.

Wade's healing factor does not prevent him from dying, Thanos' curse does. Without that curse, Wade could be completely reduced to a cellular level and would not regenerate. Meanwhile the Hulk can.

In every one of those races, it was a tie only because of PIS. DC wanted to make sure that Superman was still top of the jungle gym, while at the same time protecting Flash's title of "Fastest Man Alive." This resulted in various interruptions that caused Superman and Flash to end the races in ties... The first two times. The next three resulted in Flash winning, with the first two only barely, and the third by a shit ton more than a mile, bringing the score to 3 wins, 0 losses, and 2 ties. This is using Barry Allen only, in case you were curious.

Now, back to the Hulk. In the given setting, Superman is forced to limit himself in order to cause the least amount of damage possible to Metropolis. Given that, Hulk can easily tank any damage Superman can cause. Even if Superman decides to launch Hulk into space and into the Sun, he'll survive, as his healing factor can tank damage all the way up to being reduced to the atomic level.

Looked that up, read some stuff. Bullshit. Superman is no smarter than any other human with a genius level intellect. His mind works faster, true. But imagine it like this: Someone takes you when you were a baby and sticks you in the 1500s. You don't grow up smarter than anyone around you just by the simple fact that your mind works faster than people around you. You just learn everything available faster.
Now, if he has access to knowledge from other civilizations, then he could be smarter than Batman. I was assuming the Fortress of Solitude does, but recent forays into the internet have proven me wrong. All it seems to contain is Kandor, which he can't access.

#926 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (2086 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkfeather21:

Jor-El was a 9th I believe and superman is an 8/9th due to natural smarts and is around batman and lex. Also Apokalyptian tech from the watchtower.

Hulk can only survive high damage when he's built up rage, a quick uppercut into orbit and a supernova level punch would wipe hulk past early HF range as his healing factor isn't amazing straight away.

And with flash wasn't Flash at somepoint like 7000x lightspeed and superman 3000x? Doesn't really matter but that's a lot quicker than even marvel speedsters. Also using flash wally is the fastest flash being able to beat instantaneous teleportation and such. Wally could rape the JLA, Avengers, X-Men, teen titans, fantastic four and all of batman's and Spider-mans rouges in less than a second.

#927 Edited by RealityWarper (5034 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkfeather21 said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

Thank you for the references. Having looked that up, I know have a frame of reference as to what a Sundipped Superman could potentially do.

If he took the time to Sundip for as long as Superman Prime did and managed to secure a Green Lantern Ring, then yes, our Superman could possibly destroy the Hulk. Unlikely, but possible.

Wade's healing factor does not prevent him from dying, Thanos' curse does. Without that curse, Wade could be completely reduced to a cellular level and would not regenerate. Meanwhile the Hulk can.

In every one of those races, it was a tie only because of PIS. DC wanted to make sure that Superman was still top of the jungle gym, while at the same time protecting Flash's title of "Fastest Man Alive." This resulted in various interruptions that caused Superman and Flash to end the races in ties... The first two times. The next three resulted in Flash winning, with the first two only barely, and the third by a shit ton more than a mile, bringing the score to 3 wins, 0 losses, and 2 ties. This is using Barry Allen only, in case you were curious.

Now, back to the Hulk. In the given setting, Superman is forced to limit himself in order to cause the least amount of damage possible to Metropolis. Given that, Hulk can easily tank any damage Superman can cause. Even if Superman decides to launch Hulk into space and into the Sun, he'll survive, as his healing factor can tank damage all the way up to being reduced to the atomic level.

Looked that up, read some stuff. Bullshit. Superman is no smarter than any other human with a genius level intellect. His mind works faster, true. But imagine it like this: Someone takes you when you were a baby and sticks you in the 1500s. You don't grow up smarter than anyone around you just by the simple fact that your mind works faster than people around you. You just learn everything available faster.

Now, if he has access to knowledge from other civilizations, then he could be smarter than Batman. I was assuming the Fortress of Solitude does, but recent forays into the internet have proven me wrong. All it seems to contain is Kandor, which he can't access.

You have to notice that the Sun emits more Gamma Rays than billions of Nuclear Bombs : We can easily think that the Hulk will become stronger as unimaginable levels ! :D

#928 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (2086 posts) - - Show Bio

@realitywarper:

Who says hulks going anywhere near the sun? Upper cutting into space doesn't mean the sun

#929 Posted by RealityWarper (5034 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Taking him to space means that he will hit you during the time you try to move him.
The Hulk can hit speedsters.
I am not sure that worth it...

#930 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (2086 posts) - - Show Bio

@realitywarper:

The hulk can hit MARVEL speedsters, once you take DC out the speedster class nearly becomes a joke.

#931 Posted by Thedailybagel (5655 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995: your hulk info is off mate, way off... You know hulk wasn't even trying to fight Zeus right? He was literally just standing there taking a beating. Not to mention Zeus cheated and then decided to torture hulk because he realised he wasn't fighting back.

As for his healing factor being not so great when freshly transformed, that's a straight up lie. I'd go on but these threads are far to controversial for my liking.

#932 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (2086 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel:

He lost to Zeus, doesn't really matter how.

His healing factor does increase as he's getting angrier, it's good as far as they go at base but he wouldn't survive being phased through, blown up or atomised at base

#933 Edited by Appzashok (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkfeather21: true, some people need to realise superman is not a genius.genius>supersmart. he's more of a doer than of a thinker, then again with that strength of his,he fails against Luther, his nemesis and a human with genius intellect.

If only his strength was given to someone else on jla team who is able to analyse and act(if u knew who I mean),world be in a better shape for sure.

#934 Posted by RealityWarper (5034 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Superman will never go at top speed (travel speed) in a fight.
The Hulk has ligthning-fast reflexes since his first incanation and he is stronger and quicker now so yeah, it's a joke.

#935 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (2086 posts) - - Show Bio

@realitywarper:

If superman can go lol rope a dope with no effort against mongul hulk isn't touching him

#936 Posted by RealityWarper (5034 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Actually The Hulk smiles at the blows of Thanos.
So yeah I am sure that Mongul isn't at the Hulk level...

#937 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (2086 posts) - - Show Bio

@realitywarper:

Mongul speed wise. Not strength wise. And Thanos physically is below superman and Darksied.

#938 Posted by RealityWarper (5034 posts) - - Show Bio
#939 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (2086 posts) - - Show Bio
#940 Posted by RealityWarper (5034 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

Even before his massive power boost Thanos has beaten the Fallen One.

http://www.comicvine.com/fallen-one/4005-40877/

Fallen One possesses cosmic powers different from any of the other Heralds of Galactus. Unlike Galactus' other heralds, Fallen One's infinite power source is black matter. The Fallen One manipulates this infinite source of cosmic energy for applications such as incalculable strength and durability augmentation. The Fallen One can navigate space, hyperspace, dimensional barriers, and can achieve flight of near-limitless speeds by entering hyperspace when he exceeds light speed.

The Fallen One does not require sustenance or rest as he is sustained entirely by the conversion of matter into energy. He is not affected by temperature extremes and most forms of radiation and can survive unaided in vacuum environments such as outer-space and hyperspace. He can analyze and manipulate matter and energy, and can reconstruct or animate matter at will, even transmuting elements. He can heal living beings (but cannot revive the dead), and like Galactus' later Heralds is capable of revitalizing or evolving organic life on a planet wide scale. He can change the size of himself or of other matter, create illusions, fire energy projectiles, form and manipulate energy constructs, manipulate gravity, absorb and discharge almost all forms of energy, and can phase through solid matter. His senses allow him to detect objects and energies light years away, and to interpret matter and energy on a subatomic detail; he can even see through time, and with concentration can achieve limited perception of historical and future events in his general vicinity. Also, like other Heralds of Galactus, The Fallen One has limited telepathic abilities.

And it is far being one an impressive feat for Thanos...

#941 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (2086 posts) - - Show Bio

@realitywarper:

Yet Surfer is the most powerful herald? And this is in terms of strength not cosmic power or else DS OE wrecks all of galactus' heralds and galactus himself unless he's deemed important to the universe. Same with Thanos. But in strength alone DS and Supes have Thanos' pretty easy.

#942 Edited by Kingant27 (9031 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Not neccisarily SS alone could beat Darkseid.

SS is not the most powerful herald, just the most known; and the one with the most feats.

Lol, Thanos would beat Darkseid and Superman physically any day; have you read anything on Thanos, or do you go of assumption etc?

#943 Edited by Appzashok (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995: you are wrong about strength of thanos.he's more or less equal to DARKSEID in physical strength.currently he's depowered.

#944 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (2086 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27:

Go by feats and since superman even N52 is a planetary + and DS casually slaps him around and went lol to the JLA and is seen as a threat by antimoniter to such an extent he's absorbing multiple universes before encountering him DS has it in the bag, N52 DS is being geared up to be a universal tank. Thanos has issue with Thor for gods sake. Pun intended.

#945 Posted by RealityWarper (5034 posts) - - Show Bio

@realitywarper:

Yet Surfer is the most powerful herald? And this is in terms of strength not cosmic power or else DS OE wrecks all of galactus' heralds and galactus himself unless he's deemed important to the universe. Same with Thanos. But in strength alone DS and Supes have Thanos' pretty easy.

I am afraid not :

Thanos :
Superhuman Strength: Thanos possesses vast superhuman strength the full limits of which aren't known. Death has increased his strength beyond their original limits to levels rivaling or surpassing those of the physically strongest Eternals. Thanos' strength is so vast he has destroyed entire planets with the simple force of his blows. He has proven capable of fighting Thor even when he had the Power Gem. [30] His strength is so vast that he has been able to easily defeat the likes of the Silver Surfer, punch away an attacking Hulk,[27] and physically subduing with ease Beta Ray Bill and Ronan the Accuser (as well as casually breaking apart the latter's Universal Weapon).[31] Thanos can also augment his strength with his cosmic energy when needed.

>>>>>>> Unlimited strenght with a basis on par with the Celestials.

Darkseid :

Superhuman Strength: Darkseid is an extremely powerful alien hailing from planet Apokolips, who possesses colossal super-strength. Darkseid's full strength potential varies depending on the incarnation. Overall, because he is a high-tier cosmic being, Darkseid can easily overpower and kill humans and most galactic beings, he can bend and break through virtually any man-made material, and can lift extremely heavy objects, decimate full-sized buildings and other structures with his might. He possesses enough strength to match beings such as Superman and Wonder Woman in combat. Depending on the incarnation, he could overpower Superman with nothing but brute strength, or vice versa. As a god of New Genesis, he is able to break even the strongest of metals, once breaking a Green Lantern Ring with his bare hands.[9] It is generally accepted that Darkseid is multi million mega ton range of strength and is among the universe's strongest beings.

>>>>>>> Impressive but limited strenght.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Thanos_%28Earth-616%29

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Uxas_%28New_Earth%29http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Uxas_%28New_Earth%29

Thanos and Darkseid have the same movespeed but can take on speedsters like Supes or The Flash in combat speed !
How do you explan that ?
Ahhh yeaaaah REFLEXES !

Superhuman Speed: Although rarely displayed, Darkseid can react and maneuver faster than the healthiest and strongest human athlete who partakes in daily exercise. However, Darkseid can't run or move nearly as fast as speeders like Superman or the Flash. In some cases, however, he would often surprise Superman by appearing right behind him. It has been seen that Darkseid can react in microseconds.

Superhuman Speed: Despite his massive muscular bulk, Thanos is capable of running and moving at speeds greater than the finest human athlete.

Superhuman Reflexes: Thanos' reaction time is enhanced to a level that is beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Like his agility, his reflexes are about average for an Eternal.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Hulk_%28Robert_Bruce_Banner%29

• Superhuman Speed: Regardless of his size, Hulk's superhumanly strong legs allow him to run at speeds that are well beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete. Hulk's speed is so relatively high that, while tunneling underground from Subterranea to California at superhuman speeds, the Avengers apprehensively feared that Hulk could fracture the San Andreas fault line in a matter of hours.[90] The Hulk has once spun around like a tornado to get Mr. Fantastic off him.[17] In a notorious display of speed, the Hulk can even surpass an aircraft's speed while on land.[179] The Hulk also possesses immense swimming speeds as well. He has been clocked to be swimming at 80 knots,[291] and has even matched Namor's underwater speed,[81] even while Namor was moving at speeds enough to create a whirlpool,[62] much to the Atlantean king's surprise. Referring to Hulk's formidable speed, Banner pondered that Hulk is able to run at eye-blurring speeds and swim almost fast enough to build propulsion.[292] Hulk has been fast enough to capture mortar shells and missiles shot at him.[215][293] The Hulk has also eventually been recognized to be extremely agile proportionally to his size. [17][108][45][214][294][233] His reflexes have even been described as "lightning-fast reflexes".[295][123] More examples of his perception and reaction time include pursuing and touching Silver Surfer while he was traveling at high speeds,[59] and struck Quicksilver who was trying to attack him at super speed.[296]

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH MMMMYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOD !!!
So SIMILAR TO THANOS AND DARKSEID ! :D
Maybe that means that The Hulk have the same chances to hit Supes than Thanos and Darkseid ? :D

HELL YEAH ! >_<

#946 Edited by Appzashok (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

Coming back to supes vs hulk This is like "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

Both dies,oh neither can die, so they knock each other out.

PS: hulk is a better character when compared to clark, considering the way both were conceived.

#947 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (2086 posts) - - Show Bio

@realitywarper:

Not really? Since when Supes fights Darseid he's in brawling mode due to plot same as DS just doesn't use OB to weaken Supes all the time.

Thing is DC superstrength starts at Wonderwoman and beyond whereas Marvels starts at spiderman. DC super strength class > marvels.

Also do you know the strength required to break a GL ring? That is insane. Not as insane as removing one when the GL is trying to stop you as the guardian that did it lost a hand but still impressive. And Thanos has been physically crushed by both hulk and Thor whereas it takes an enraged powerful incarnation of Supes to take a fight to DS or doomsday who as we all know could destroy everyone that isn't a reality warper.

#948 Edited by RealityWarper (5034 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

And Hulk is in the top-tier of the powerful beings : over class 100 with an unlimited potential.
He overwhelmed a reality who tried to disintegrate him.

#949 Edited by ElmoHump (1440 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys talk about Hulk getting so angry that he'll be stronger than Superman and regenerate so fast like he's never been beaten before it's sad. :')

#950 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (2086 posts) - - Show Bio