Hulk vs Superman

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#851 thedailybagel  Moderator

@tarandriel: listen, clearly we aren't going to agree on anything, we might as well agree to disagree.

Tarandriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#852  Edited By Tarandriel

@deathandgrim:

Really? I suggest you re-read the story if you think that.

Batman was punching Superman with a kryptonite ring with barely any effect, while Superman was holding back as much as he could. In fact, Batman admitted:

1 - Superman is holding back as much as possible, and using the minimum force and least dangerous attacks, while fighting the mind control.

2 - He would break his own bones if he continues punching him. With a kryptonite ring. With Supes remaning just fine.

3 - If Superman wanted to, he could kill him in an instant and there's absolutely nothing Batman could do about it.

And how did the fight end? Supes finally got a bit angry, and Bats was one second away from becoming a human pancake. which we was completely powerless to prevent in any way.

Luckily for him, Catwoman enacted the plan to break the mind control at that exact moment, since Bats correctly assumed Supes would pick saving lives over killing some guy in a bat suit even when mind-controlled and ordered to kill.

Saying Batman beat up Superman in Hush is ridiculous. At best you could say he found a way to beat Ivy's mind control.

Tarandriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel:

I agree.

Nice to have a discussion with someone polite.

Cheers.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@deathandgrim:

Really? I suggest you re-read the story if you think that.

Batman was punching Superman with a kryptonite ring with barely any effect, while Superman was holding back as much as he could. In fact, Batman admitted:

1 - Superman is holding back as much as possible, and using the minimum force and least dangerous attacks, while fighting the mind control.

2 - He would break his own bones if he continues punching him. With a kryptonite ring. With Supes remaning just fine.

3 - If Superman wanted to, he could kill him in an instant and there's absolutely nothing Batman could do about it.

And how did the fight end? Supes finally got a bit angry, and Bats was one second away from becoming a human pancake. which we was completely powerless to prevent in any way.

Luckily for him, Catwoman enacted the plan to break the mind control at that exact moment, since Bats correctly assumed Supes would pick saving lives over killing some guy in a bat suit even when mind-controlled and ordered to kill.

Saying Batman beat up Superman in Hush is ridiculous. At best you could say he found a way to beat Ivy's mind control.

I know, just saying, it happened.

goku101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins this.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#856  Edited By hirev_starman

Great fight as always, but at the end of the Day, Superman takes it, no matter what the outcome of the Hulk is

Avatar image for kryton_crusader
Kryton_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman goes back in time and kills Bruce banner before exposed to Gamma.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#858 thedailybagel  Moderator

Let this thread die...

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Speculation? When has Gladiator's heat vision cauterized a hole in the cosmos? Darkseid has taken control of the entire Greek Pantheon in the past. DC Ares is already a problem for Hulk.

If you believe Darkseid isn't skyfather level, you really have a problem.

Knowing how to fight does help. Superman defeated both Ultraman (a character with similar strenght who was able to lift a book with infinite pages by himself, something Superman did with Captain Marvel) and Superwoman with his skills including pressure points. He used that on New Krypton as well, on a Kryptonian.

It matters. Whether you like it or not.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#860  Edited By ShadowHuntR

@deathandgrim: Wow. Out of context my friend. Superman was controlled by Ivy and Batman punched him with Kryptonite then went hiding because it barely stopped him. Superman was holding back while being controlled. Batman had to throw Lois Lane off a building because he knew he couldn't beat him. Read the whole thing next time...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#861  Edited By DeathHero61
No Caption Provided

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#862  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@shadowhuntr: I don't know what your talking about, I haven't spoke to you in this thread for ages, I honestly don't know what your talking about but I'll try to understand.

"Speculation? When has Gladiator's heat vision cauterized a hole in the cosmos? Darkseid has taken control of the entire Greek Pantheon in the past. DC Ares is already a problem for Hulk."

What? Please quote my post so I know what your referring too.

"If you believe Darkseid isn't skyfather level, you really have a problem."

Well I didn't, but now I do considering what's recently been revealed about his character.

I really have a problem do I? For thinking a relatively featless character (don't cry, I said relatively) wasn't at skyfather level PRIOR to what's been revealed about him? Sure, whatever you'd like to believe.

"Knowing how to fight does help. Superman defeated both Ultraman (a character with similar strenght who was able to lift a book with infinite pages by himself, something Superman did with Captain Marvel) and Superwoman with his skills including pressure points. He used that on New Krypton as well, on a Kryptonian."

Of course knowing how to fight helps, when your not in the quadrillion tons range of course. Just so you know pressure points don't work on hulk, iron fist (who is a much greater fighter than Clark) tried and realised pressure points don't affect him.

He beat a kryptonian using pressure points? Well that's cool isn't it? Especially since kryptonians have the exact same physiology as hulk don't they? And let's not forget that they're immune to pressure points as well, just like hulk.

"It matters. Whether you like it or not"

Not as much as you think it does, not to mention that hulk isn't exactly shabby in the fighting department himself.

Anyway, I'm done with superman vs hulk threads, if you want to reply to this do so in a PM.

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does this go on? Superman, if he plays his cards right, would stomp. And if he didn't and just went up to brawl, he would still win handily.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i know this has been done a bunch of times but i wanted to do it.

Subject: Hulk vs Superman. No speed blitzing no Worldbreaker just an all out Brawl

Scenario: Hulk is being controlled by lex luthor to destroy metropolis. superman comes in and try's to subdue him.

My thoughts: this could go either way but i think that superman could take out hulk with the speed blitz but if hulk goes worldbreaker he would destroy superman. but without those 2 advantages i say hulk would win if they fist fight each other but if supes uses all his powers to slow hulk down enough to pound him into a knockout superman would win

Winner: No one. this is a tie.

Wut

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#867  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#868 thedailybagel  Moderator
Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark both rounds.

While Speed blitz has been restricted, it doesn't mean Hulk will be able to freely hit Clark. Supes can still use his speed here and can easily deliver multiple blows while evading whatever Hulk throws at him. Hulk will have to get extremely creative if he wants to land some hits

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman would win due to him being able to see things in a nanosecond. The Hulk punches is to way way to low for that. He is not touching Superman when it come to that.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowhuntr: The question was "when was he canonically beat up by Batman?" and I gave an answer. You're assuming I didn't read Hush or missed a clue or context but I assure you I didn't.

The whole idea that Bats could even punch Supes without shattering every bone in his arm is pretty silly in the first place. Considering the exponential strength and durability difference.

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: oh fair enough, didn't notice the OP explicitly state that. I would still side with Supes on the basis of consistent striking/strength and invulnerability feats (assuming this means speed is equalised, no other powers like heat vision etc). Also with his strength, Clark is still strong enough to throw things at Hulk with enough force to hurt him that his flight still pans out as an advantage despite lacking his other powers.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#873  Edited By ShadowHuntR

@deathandgrim: Oh, okay. Sorry. But I don't consider this Batman beating up Superman.

It is silly when Superman told him before not to punch him to prevent him from having his arm broken.

No Caption Provided

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#874 thedailybagel  Moderator

@night_raven: to each his own. I feel hulk could take on Clark handily in a straight up brawl but I'm not really in the mood for superman vs hulk debates anymore. It always involves one side attacking the other and is frankly done to death.

Little bit of info though, IMO hulk has superman outclassed in the physical department, but that's just my 2 cents.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#875  Edited By ShadowHuntR

@thedailybagel: There's your quote and it happened 7 days ago.... lol

@shadowhuntr: all darkseid showings are of his avatar. The real one has only ever had one appearance.

Hulk ended up reflecting gladiators heat vision back at him and gladiators heat vision isn't inferior to supermans, that's a ole and is pure speculation on your part.

Because fighting skill help when these guys are easily in the quintillion ton range.

You should have known that Darkseid was Skyfather. If you haven't read about him, why were you debating about him not being Skyfather in the first place? Just don't debate about characters you don't know.

Oh, Iron Fist tried but didn't work? Oh my God. You do know the difference in strenght between the two, right? Iron Fist wouldn't even be able to use pressure points on Ultraman because he doesn't have the strenght to do so. Superman does. You are comparing two really different characters. Superman still learned from one of the best martial artist in the DC Universe.

What? Kryptonians are immuned to pressure points? Then how was Kal-El able to beat a Kryptonian while using them?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The physiology doesn't matter when you've got a guy who can move planets using that type of fighting. And no, I won't reply in a PM when you decided to post this message. I'm not writting this message for you. But to everybody.

And no, Hulk doesn't have the edge in the physical departement. I know about ''If Hulk's mad enough, he can be as strong as Superman or even stronger''. Well, Superman never had a limit to his power either.

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: yeaah totally agree this has been done to death and back. I feel like it comes down to which of their feats you consider 'consistent' for them as obviously both have had embarrassing moments which most people would consider wrong for either character, so I'm sure some of it comes down to which character you'd want to win (like I'd admit to being predisposed to Supes). Either way the answer is always going to be in debate depending on which version/what conditions are being used.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#877  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@shadowhuntr: considering you misread my post and dont understand sarcasm we should probably end it here.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#878 thedailybagel  Moderator

@night_raven: totally agree. Good to talk to someone polite.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathandgrim: Oh, okay. Sorry. But I don't consider this Batman beating up Superman.

It is silly when Superman told him before not to punch him to prevent him from having his arm broken.

No Caption Provided

Funny thing is I was looking for this scan to put in my post to go along with what I said lol

Nightwingfoo3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins, unlimited strength

Josh007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#881  Edited By Josh007

In a death battle, Superman wins. He can fly at close to the speed of light, he thinks very fast and is able to understand things in a second, he has a vast amount of strength via solar energy, and much more.

In Strength, Superman wins outright, while Hulk does become stronger the angrier he gets, Superman strength doubles every few minutes he's inside the sun, which means while it may take a while for Hulk to get angrier and thus stronger, a few minutes in the sun would double Superman's strength, giving Superman the advantage of being able to get stronger, faster than Hulk ever can. Therefore, Superman would beat Hulk outright in a test of strength, no matter how angry Hulk becomes.

In Speed, Superman obviously wins

In Intelligence, Superman obviously wins

In every other category imaginable, Superman beats Hulk.

Avatar image for kelliephillipsmoosman
kelliephillipsmoosman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bro hulk is stronger for sure thats why they call him strongest there is superman no called is he get ur facts right bro hulk has had battle with super and guess who won hulk HULK SMASH FOR LIFE NIGGAS

Avatar image for mohammed_alg_92
mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#883  Edited By mohammed_alg_92

hulk ftw

goku101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are so many people who are stronger than Hulk and Superman is one of them.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman still wins

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think we've seen the full extent of New 52 Superman's powers.

Hulk Vs New 52 Superman: Hulk 6-7/10

Hulk Vs Superman: Superman 7-9/10

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josh007 said:

In a death battle, Superman wins. He can fly at close to the speed of light, he thinks very fast and is able to understand things in a second, he has a vast amount of strength via solar energy, and much more.

In Strength, Superman wins outright, while Hulk does become stronger the angrier he gets, Superman strength doubles every few minutes he's inside the sun, which means while it may take a while for Hulk to get angrier and thus stronger, a few minutes in the sun would double Superman's strength, giving Superman the advantage of being able to get stronger, faster than Hulk ever can. Therefore, Superman would beat Hulk outright in a test of strength, no matter how angry Hulk becomes.

In Speed, Superman obviously wins

In Intelligence, Superman obviously wins

In every other category imaginable, Superman beats Hulk.

fierroeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk will win

timelord786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not sure in what world the hulk could take supes

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk doesnt stand a chance against Superman he just too strong . On marvel earth He may be the strongest but not visits .

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk, Superman lost to Doomsday with all of his powers what makes you think that supers, and I know that was a long time ago and but I have not see enough proof to put Superman on Hulks level of PURE STRENGTH brawling

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee811636a0
deactivated-5aeee811636a0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman decapitates hulk with just 1 punch. Hulk's power is limitless but supes sun dips which will make him grow stronger as well. How do you think prime 1 million existed.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman, easily.

RyanBurns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tweety Bird solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#896  Edited By Night_Raven
No Caption Provided

@jagernutt: Same reason he lost to Sun God in New Avengers, except this Superman is even stronger, faster, and has so many powers to put him down.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night_raven: op said its just a brawl meaning no heat vision freeze breath or dipped blitz. Hulk has beaten a lot of people in brawls that are around supermans level but the second superman is mentioned he loses badly or its a stomp

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alakemega123: Sure, sorry the scan was a heat vision one - with Supes' striking power he would be able to get the same effect through punching. I'm pretty sure this has already been covered in a lot of detail from both sides in this thread. He's got very impressive striking feats, like punching Wonder Woman from near the Sun back to Earth, knocking her out in doing so. I'd accept that he may have less consistent durability, but on the high end basis I think he outclasses Hulk.

Plus Superman can still fly in this fight.

ThePresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: the hulk got a hole blown in his chest by gladiator by rays and still was walking

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers