• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by Boken (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

i say they both lose cuz they both suck

#52 Posted by Eternus (705 posts) - - Show Bio

Boken says:

"i say they both lose cuz they both suck"

lmao

XD

#53 Posted by Boken (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

but you know its true

#54 Posted by Eternus (705 posts) - - Show Bio

yea i dont particularly like either of them but i dont think they suck. their just boring comics.

XD

#55 Posted by Boken (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk is to damn strong, and supes has to many powers. those reasons make them suck

#56 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

It's threads like this that give Hulk fans like me a bad name.......

#57 Posted by Boken (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

didn't mean to insult a character that you liked, but i personally hate hulk.

#58 Posted by acewasp23 (6184 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"It's threads like this that give Hulk fans like me a bad name......."

yeah i hear ya they make us all look bad.

#59 Posted by Eternal Chaos (23089 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes owns Hulk. And Boken, than I'm guessing you hate DC as a whole than because they're all crazy powerful for no reason.

#60 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

No prob Boken, everyone's got opinions. I just don't like fanboys tarnishing Hulk's name......

#61 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio

Caleb Starks says:

"I'm not a fan of the Hulk I just think he could take Superman. Clearly there are those here that are HUGE Superwhatever fans and that may influence there decision alittle."

I dont think he was a fan but I could be wrong. As far as Hulk fanatics go that guy was pretty tame.

#62 Posted by Boken (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm not a fan boy, i just don't like to hyped up characters. i mean i like the darkness, but i started liking him after i made my character. i never knew abouthim till i found my avatar pic. he is somuch like boken its not funny.

#63 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

No, not you. Caleb.

#64 Posted by Boken (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

o.k. just makeing shure.

#65 Posted by the creator (8538 posts) - - Show Bio

Caleb Starks says:

""

If you want to show info like this then please present all the info for the other readers. The following pages of this story show that the Hulk caught the man of steel off guard hence he being knocked back. However Superman flys over to the hulk, sets his stance and lets the hulk pound on him, without moving.

However it is moot as this was when Superman could move planets (which is mentioned in the text of the panels).

#66 Posted by Eternal Chaos (23089 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Caleb Starks says:
""
If you want to show info like this then please present all the info for the other readers. The following pages of this story show that the Hulk caught the man of steel off guard hence he being knocked back. However Superman flys over to the hulk, sets his stance and lets the hulk pound on him, without moving. However it is moot as this was when Superman could move planets (which is mentioned in the text of the panels). "

Superman is garbage. Next issue. Supes wins, we've done this already.

#67 Posted by xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx (449 posts) - - Show Bio

Its funny, as I've said repeatedly i am not a Hulk fan but was only trying to make a decent debate, since everyone clearly thinks Superman would win I wanted to take up the Hulks side, if the roles had been reversed I would have done the same for Superman.

Are you watching closely?

#68 Posted by The Vine Robots (85 posts) - - Show Bio
Rated R Superstar said:
"

I say the Hulk crushes the blue boy scout.

"

Rated R Superstar said:
"

"

#69 Posted by Methos (40536 posts) - - Show Bio
The Vine Robots said:
"Rated R Superstar said:
"

"

yes, but the rest of us have a brain that we use during battle threads...

M
#70 Posted by Erik (32506 posts) - - Show Bio

Vine Robots, I hate you.

#71 Posted by King Saturn (218016 posts) - - Show Bio
This thread is older than Moses... why the hell would you revive this ?
#72 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
July 21, 2007

WTF!!!
#73 Posted by Erik (32506 posts) - - Show Bio

This is why I hate Vine Robots. He doesn't even bring anything new to the thread. Not even his own opinion. He just posts what someone else said. He has done this on a lot of old threads.

#74 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"This is why I hate Vine Robots. He doesn't even bring anything new to the thread. Not even his own opinion. He just posts what someone else said. He has done this on a lot of old threads."
it's probably a joke from another member using vine as an alternate account. Can't think of anything else. 
#75 Posted by Erik (32506 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"This is why I hate Vine Robots. He doesn't even bring anything new to the thread. Not even his own opinion. He just posts what someone else said. He has done this on a lot of old threads."
it's probably a joke from another member using vine as an alternate account. Can't think of anything else. "
I think you are right.
#76 Posted by Light (9062 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember when I first got here I argued this for the hulk