• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx (476 posts) - - Show Bio

I say the Hulk crushes the blue boy scout.

#2 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

stop the madness! this has been done multiple times already.

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

please...

Kon-El can handle the snot dude while Kal and Kara enjoy a day at the beach lol

M

#4 Posted by xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx (476 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry I just though it would be a cool battle.

#5 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Caleb Starks says:

"I say the Hulk crushes the blue boy scout."

so your new here, well welcome to comic vine.

#6 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

it's been done... again, and again, and again, and... well you get the picture

M

#7 Posted by xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx (476 posts) - - Show Bio

So its already been established that Hulk would win.

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

M

#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Caleb Starks says:

"So its already been established that Hulk would win."

hah... roflol...

i nearly fell out of my chair then laughing...

thanks for that, i needed cheering up

M

#10 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Caleb Starks says:

"So its already been established that Hulk would win."

^^UP^^ thats a no
Post Edited:2007-07-21 15:15:41

#11 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"stop the madness! this has been done multiple times already."

"Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!" It has already been done in the Marvel Vs DC crossover; Superman won. What a disappointment that was.
Post Edited:2007-07-21 15:18:56

#12 Posted by xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx (476 posts) - - Show Bio

High Revolutionary says:

""Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!"It has already been done in the Marvel Vs DC crossover; Superman won. What a disappointment that was."

That doesn't mean anything. Of course DC isn't going to let its bread and butter lose. But we all know Hulk would through Superman a beating.

#13 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

High Revolutionary says:

""Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!" It has already been done in the Marvel Vs DC crossover; Superman won. What a disappointment that was."

i really hope you dont put all your stock on that crossover. as said in prior battle threads thats was a popularity contest.

#14 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Caleb Starks says:

"High Revolutionary says:
""Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!"It has already been done in the Marvel Vs DC crossover; Superman won. What a disappointment that was."

That doesn't mean anything. Of course DC isn't going to let its bread and butter lose. But we all know Hulk would through Superman a beating."

oh man... i hope you stay around...

i've had more laughs on this thread than i have all day :)

M

#15 Posted by xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx (476 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Caleb Starks says:

That doesn't mean anything. Of course DC isn't going to let its bread and butter lose. But we all know Hulk would through Superman a beating."

M"

I have yet to see anyone post a descent argument as to why Superman would win.

#16 Posted by Buckshot (18912 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

lol nice buckshot...

another hulk loving thread hijacked by common sense... whats that? we must be in triple figures now lol

M

#18 Posted by xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx (476 posts) - - Show Bio

#19 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

just look through the other battle threads. your bound to find atleast 4 or 5 other superman vs hulk threads.

#20 Posted by Buckshot (18912 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"lol nice buckshot...another hulk loving thread hijacked by common sense... whats that? we must be in triple figures now lolM"

Everyone has their own "STFU Hulk fan!" pic, that's mine.

#21 Posted by xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx (476 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not a fan of the Hulk I just think he could take Superman. Clearly there are those here that are HUGE Superwhatever fans and that may influence there decision alittle.

#22 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Caleb Starks says:

"Methos says:
"Caleb Starks says:

M"

I have yet to see anyone post a descent argument as to why Superman would win."

ok... i'll humor this for a second and give you 3 ways superman could kill the hulk...

1, speed

Superman kicks into Superspeed, turns on his heat vision at pinpoint accuracy and decapitates the hulk...

fight time = barely a second

2, strength

superman just goes upto hulk and tears him in half before he gets angry enough to do anything about it.

fight time = a few seconds

3, gorefest

Superman kicks into superspeed, turns on heat vision and opens up hulks chest... he then pulls out his stomach and intestines and hangs the hulk with them.

while the hulk is getting mad, superman takes the time to do his nails... with one of his nail cuttings he skins and hulk before stretching his skin over the moon and using it as a kick toy.

Fight time = anywhere from a few minutes to hours, depending on how sadistic superman is feeling.

and for a bonus speed round...

4, Hyperspeed

Superman kicks into superspeed and activates his heat vision on the hulks forehead, basically lobotomizing the hulk. he then proceeds to use the no brain dead hulk and a chew toy for Krypto

Fight time - less than a pico second to lobotomize the hulk.

there we go... four ways in which Superman could kill, or reduce the hulk to a gibbering moron (even more so than he already is).

job done, but thank you for letting me actuate how powerful superman is.

M

#23 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

personally i'm not a major SuperMAN fan... but Superman fans on this board are severly out numbered by Hulk fanboys who believes their snot dude (my name for the hulk) is the best thing since sliced bread...

i just take it upon myself to inform them of the facts.

M

#24 Posted by xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx (476 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"personally i'm not a major SuperMAN fan... but Superman fans on this board are severly out numbered by Hulk fanboys who believes their snot dude (my name for the hulk) is the best thing since sliced bread...i just take it upon myself to inform them of the facts.M"

Yeah I can tell.

#25 Posted by Buckshot (18912 posts) - - Show Bio

Caleb Starks says:

"I'm not a fan of the Hulk I just think he could take Superman. Clearly there are those here that are HUGE Superwhatever fans and that may influence there decision alittle."

So because we know that Superman would win, based on the powers and abilities of both characters, we're biased "superwhatever fans"?

#26 Posted by xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx (476 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Caleb Starks says:
"I'm not a fan of the Hulk I just think he could take Superman. Clearly there are those here that are HUGE Superwhatever fans and that may influence there decision alittle."

So because we know that Superman would win, based on the powers and abilities of both characters, we're biased "superwhatever fans"?"

I should have made myself more clear, Methos is clearly a Superman, boy, woman, and girl fan. Is that better?

#27 Posted by Buckshot (18912 posts) - - Show Bio

Fan or not, he's right.

#28 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Caleb Starks says:

"Methos says:
"personally i'm not a major SuperMAN fan... but Superman fans on this board are severly out numbered by Hulk fanboys who believes their snot dude (my name for the hulk) is the best thing since sliced bread...i just take it upon myself to inform them of the facts.M"

Yeah I can tell."

i'm not being biased or whatever...

i will quite hapily admit that there are thousand of characters alone in the DCU who could take down Superman, not to mention the marvel universe or Wildstorm, TopCow or whatever...

#29 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Caleb Starks says:

"Buckshot says:
"Caleb Starks says:

So because we know that Superman would win, based on the powers and abilities of both characters, we're biased "superwhatever fans"?"

I should have made myself more clear, Methos is clearly a Superman, boy, woman, and girl fan. Is that better?"

Methos is a Supergirl fan... but Methos is also in possession on common sense lol

M

#30 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't want to start of on the wrong foot with you Caleb... if you want a serious discussion about the Hulk versus someone in his own power catagory from the DCU i will happy accept and talk about it.

M

#31 Posted by xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx (476 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Caleb Starks says:
"Buckshot says:
"Caleb Starks says:

I should have made myself more clear, Methos is clearly a Superman, boy, woman, and girl fan. Is that better?"

Methos is a Supergirl fan... but Methos is also in possession on common sense lol

M"

Your right, I must be the dumbest basterd in the world, I mean how could anyone think the Hulk could beat Superman, its not like he wasn't killed by a DC rip off of the Hulk or anything.

#32 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84331 posts) - - Show Bio

JESUS $#@! another one, ya know what, I'm not even getting involved.

#33 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

fine... you want to be like that do so...

as i said above i was quite happy to discuss the hulk in a civilized manner, but if you just want to quote things like "dumbest basterd in the world" and "a DC rip off of the Hulk" at least get your facts right first ok?

firstly i never called you a "dumbest basterd"... for starters i wouldn't swear on this forum and secondly i'd actually spell it right if i did.

secondly Hulk premiered in December 1962 ok... Superman's first appearance was in June 1938 so how can Superman be a rip off of the hulk when he appeared nearly thirty years before him?

M

#34 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"fine... you want to be like that do so... as i said above i was quite happy to discuss the hulk in a civilized manner, but if you just want to quote things like "dumbest basterd in the world" and "a DC rip off of the Hulk" at least get your facts right first ok? firstly i never called you a "dumbest basterd"... for starters i wouldn't swear on this forum and secondly i'd actually spell it right if i did. secondly Hulk premiered in December 1962 ok... Superman's first appearance was in June 1938 so how can Superman be a rip off of the hulk when he appeared nearly thirty years before him? M"

lol i think he was talking about doomsday being the rip off.

#35 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ah... ok, then thats slightly better...

even so... Doomsday had a better origin story and more diverse powers that hulk...

he didn't have any Anger management issues, nor did he get stronger the more angry he got...

i don't see the similarities there

M

#36 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

""Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!" It has already been done in the Marvel Vs DC crossover; Superman won. What a disappointment that was."
i really hope you dont put all your stock on that crossover. as said in prior battle threads thats was a popularity contest. "

That was by no means the definitive battle between Superman and Hulk. I realize I may have sounded that way. I was just making reference to one of the many times Superman and Hulk had an intimate encounter.

#37 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

High Revolutionary says:

"acewasp23 says:
i really hope you dont put all your stock on that crossover. as said in prior battle threads thats was a popularity contest. "

That was by no means the definitive battle between Superman and Hulk. I realize I may have sounded that way. I was just making reference to one of the many times Superman and Hulk had an intimate encounter."

"Intimate encounter"?!?!?!

please reword that... the thoughts of Superman and The Hulk having an "Intimate encounter" will scar me for life...

M

#38 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"acewasp23 says:
That was by no means the definitive battle between Superman and Hulk. I realize I may have sounded that way. I was just making reference to one of the many times Superman and Hulk had an intimate encounter."
"Intimate encounter"?!?!?! please reword that... the thoughts of Superman and The Hulk having an "Intimate encounter" will scar me for life... M"

does this count as an Intimate encounter for spiderman and superman?

[IMG]http://i11.tinypic.com/6h4hsgx.jpg[/IMG]

#39 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

gah... i've had enough of that pic from G-man lol

M

#40 Posted by xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx (476 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"ah... ok, then thats slightly better...even so... Doomsday had a better origin story and more diverse *powers* that hulk...he didn't have any Anger management issues, nor did he get stronger the more angry he got...i don't see the similarities thereM"

If your going to come at me for my spelling then maybe you should fix your own posts first.

Methos says Doomsday had a better origin story and more diverse powers that Hulk.

I think you mean then Hulk.

#41 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

#42 Posted by xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx (476 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly.

#43 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84331 posts) - - Show Bio

#44 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

""

Gambler, these pics are great, where are they from?

#45 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84331 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea, I was surfing the net for World War Hulk pics for the gallery and I found em.

#46 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84331 posts) - - Show Bio

#47 Posted by Buckshot (18912 posts) - - Show Bio

World War Hulk X-Men 1 and 2. The first one, with him ripping Rockslide apart, ain't all that impressive when you realize that all of Rockslide's limbs are detachable. I liked both issues a lot though.

#48 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84331 posts) - - Show Bio

#49 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"World War Hulk X-Men 1 and 2. The first one, with him ripping Rockslide apart, ain't all that impressive when you realize that all of Rockslide's limbs are detachable. I liked both issues a lot though."

The artwork is fnatastic. Thanks for telling us which comics is from.

#50 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

the victory is even SUPERMAN

not alone he has force

but rather it can attack to

HULK from the air