Hulk Vs. Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Prodigal Son

Buckshot says:

"Prodigious Man says:
"NiteFly says:
"Buckshot says:
"I'm sorry, I'll stop doubting the awesomeness of HULK!"

Really that's all we ask."

Now go use all that brainy power and submit!"

I can't. I've been having internet problems. However, I'm writing stuff down so once my internet is stable I'll be able to put in everything at once."

Well, crap. That just stinks like Hulk's armpits.

NiteFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By NiteFly

Prodigious Man says:

"NiteFly says:
"Buckshot says:

There. I made a submission. Happy now, Dad?

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#103  Edited By Iron Apollo

Wow i was goanna say Hulk would win, but loooking at the arguments it looks like Superman would win, predominantly because of his other powers like heat vision. (could the hulk not absorb this) (i don;t know why that thought popped into my head) I know he gets stronger due to his anger, but it always seemed also due to what was thrown at him, he seemed to absorb energies, i know he probably didnt but thats how it seemed in the very few issues i have read.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Prodigal Son

NiteFly says:

"Prodigious Man says:
"NiteFly says:
"Buckshot says:

There. I made a submission. Happy now, Dad?"

Yep. I now raise your allowance a whole nickel per week. Don't spend it all in one place.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#105  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

He's absorbed energy a few times, but it's always been (when I've seen it) gamma rays and radiation, not lasers or heat vision like Superman has.
Post Edited:2007-05-24 22:13:01

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Iron Apollo

Okay, but does that mean he can't?, or has it just never been tested by the writers. and my argument would be lasers and heat are energy.

NiteFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By NiteFly

Apollo says:

"Okay, but does that mean he can't?, or has it just never been tested by the writers. and my argument would be lasers and heat are energy."

That they are. Hulk, however has been burned before. Just like some other comic book characters that can absorb some forms of energy better than others.

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Iron Apollo

OK, thanks snoopy

NiteFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By NiteFly

That's Snoopy: Devourer of Worlds to you.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Rotten gun

Buckshot says:

"Rotten gun says:
"we just had this thread and it was unanimous that the hulk would win quite easily. i was surprised but many people like buckshot and purience insisted that would be the outcome :) "
Don't put words in my mouth. You mentioned my name and now I have to give my opinion. Hulk can't seriously stand up to superman. Superman has more than enough strength to rip off hulks head in the very first second of the fight. In fact, his strength is higher than anything hulk has ever shown. When has Hulk held a black hole in his hand? Superman has. When has Hulk resisted th pull of multiple black holes? Superman has, and more than once. When has Hulk lifted eternity? When has he towed the planet or moons behind behind him? Superman has done that too. You guys act like Hulk will reach these levels of strength (which he NEVER has) in a matter of minutes. First of all, it would take more than a few minute, and second, that doesn't matter since he'd be dead in seconds. And this is just going off his base strength. Imagine if he flew up to the sun then came back to fight. Or if he took Hulk to the sun with him (like he's done with several enemies, including Darkseid and Wonder Woman). Then it's not even a contest. And and this is just looking at strength, ONE power. Think of what he can do with his speed. Hulk won't even be able to touch him (and that's asuming he stays on the ground). What about vibrating so fast that he can put his hand inside him and rip things out? Laser vision? Instant lobotomy. He's done it before. He's got other powers that he can do things with, but it realy doesnt matter. Hulk is outclassed in every area. Even on his best day, he doesn't come close to Superman.
Post Edited:2007-05-24 17:13:47"

yeah i thought i'd give it a go :)

Derwaish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#111  Edited By Derwaish

O.K. Now the heat vision, has been discussed before, the Hulk can take it very easily. No real effect on him.

About Superman tossing him into the sun, I don't really think that Hulk would be just sitting and thinking how his new tan would look in the 8 minutes Superman would take him to the sun.

Whereas speed, which everyone is really talking about, you miss one point. Imagine something moving at the speed of light getting hit by a force that could smash an asteroid.. The faster Superman moves the more damage he will get if Hulk were to hit him then.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Rotten gun

unfortunatley my character is a compolsive liar.... :)

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By howlettjames

Derwaish says:

"O.K. Now the heat vision, has been discussed before, the Hulk can take it very easily. No real effect on him. About Superman tossing him into the sun, I don't really think that Hulk would be just sitting and thinking how his new tan would look in the 8 minutes Superman would take him to the sun. Whereas speed, which everyone is really talking about, you miss one point. Imagine something moving at the speed of light getting hit by a force that could smash an asteroid.. The faster Superman moves the more damage he will get if Hulk were to hit him then."

and what shatter the bones in his arm, specially if he's in a weaker state, supermans not called the man of steal for no reason you know.(that reason being that he is)

Poo Poo List

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Poo Poo List

Hey, come check out my profile.

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#115  Edited By Assimilation

Simple really, Superman pics up Hulk and flies into space. Hulk can't survive, and Superman wins

Logic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Logic

I detest most versions of Superman [except the briliant Birth Right/All-Star and various Elseworlds versions] and am a hardcore Marvel over DC fan, but even i can see that Suoerman would win [although i wopuld like to see it done better than in the stupid Marvel v.s DC]. The Hulk has the POTENTIAL to be immeasurably string but he has a pretty low starting strength [around 90 tons is the average depending on the type of Hulk] whereas Superman has a very high constant strength level, so it is possible whilst the Hulk is GETTING stringer that he could be knocked out by Superman with his already gargantuan strength. Besides, sorry i cant remember the issue, Samson [a 70 tonner at best] has knocked the Hulk out, breaking his arm in the process, whilst the Hulk was in a less than enraged state. Also i do belive people like the Hulk who ONLY have strength and a good degree of invulnerability are vastly OVERESTIMATED. people with matter manipulating abilities and energy projection should be very effective against them. Bear in mind the Superman is not limited to Strength he has flight and heat vision and super speed which would enable him to defeat the Hulk before he even registered a fight was happening. Worst comes to worst Superman could just throw him into space [OB-viously with the intention of knocking him out rather than killing him]. For people who may point to his defeat of Gladiator, i will respond by saying that was so amazingly stupid a comic its not worth mentioning.

Logic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Logic

I detest most versions of Superman [except the briliant Birth Right/All-Star and various Elseworlds versions] and am a hardcore Marvel over DC fan, but even i can see that Suoerman would win [although i wopuld like to see it done better than in the stupid Marvel v.s DC]. The Hulk has the POTENTIAL to be immeasurably string but he has a pretty low starting strength [around 90 tons is the average depending on the type of Hulk] whereas Superman has a very high constant strength level, so it is possible whilst the Hulk is GETTING stronger that he could be knocked out by Superman with his already gargantuan strength. Besides, sorry i cant remember the issue, Samson [a 70 tonner at best] has knocked the Hulk out, breaking his arm in the process, whilst the Hulk was in a less than enraged state. Also i do belive people like the Hulk who ONLY have strength and a good degree of invulnerability are vastly OVERESTIMATED. people with matter manipulating abilities and energy projection should be very effective against them. Bear in mind the Superman is not limited to Strength he has flight and heat vision and super speed [if Superman manned up and used it properly] which would enable him to defeat the Hulk before he even registered a fight was happening. Worst comes to worst Superman could just throw him into space [OB-viously with the intention of knocking him out rather than killing him]. For people who may point to his defeat of Gladiator, i will respond by saying that was so amazingly stupid a comic its not worth mentioning.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Forever

Buckshot says:

"Rotten gun says:
"we just had this thread and it was unanimous that the hulk would win quite easily. i was surprised but many people like buckshot and purience insisted that would be the outcome :) "
Don't put words in my mouth. You mentioned my name and now I have to give my opinion. Hulk can't seriously stand up to superman. Superman has more than enough strength to rip off hulks head in the very first second of the fight. In fact, his strength is higher than anything hulk has ever shown. When has Hulk held a black hole in his hand? Superman has. When has Hulk resisted th pull of multiple black holes? Superman has, and more than once. When has Hulk lifted eternity? When has he towed the planet or moons behind behind him? Superman has done that too. You guys act like Hulk will reach these levels of strength (which he NEVER has) in a matter of minutes. First of all, it would take more than a few minute, and second, that doesn't matter since he'd be dead in seconds. And this is just going off his base strength. Imagine if he flew up to the sun then came back to fight. Or if he took Hulk to the sun with him (like he's done with several enemies, including Darkseid and Wonder Woman). Then it's not even a contest. And and this is just looking at strength, ONE power. Think of what he can do with his speed. Hulk won't even be able to touch him (and that's asuming he stays on the ground). What about vibrating so fast that he can put his hand inside him and rip things out? Laser vision? Instant lobotomy. He's done it before. He's got other powers that he can do things with, but it realy doesnt matter. Hulk is outclassed in every area. Even on his best day, he doesn't come close to Superman.
Post Edited:2007-05-24 17:13:47"

I know I'm late for this argument but I saw this and I just had to say something. I agree that Superman wins and that Superman is stronger, but I don't think that all of these feats mentioned are indicators of strength.

Resisting the pull of multiple black holes? That looks like a combination of invincibility (that keeps your body from being torn apart under the pressure of those forces) and flight.

Towing a moon or planet behind you? Wouldn't that be a combination of flight and invulnerability too? The strongest non flyer ever invented couldnt tow something through space. He would be left motionless. But if you took a guy who had an indestrucible body (able to stand up to the forces exerted on it) who could fly at limitless speeds, then he could easily tow the planet, even if the most he could bench was 150 lbs.

Just my two cents.

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#119  Edited By symbiote5
yea ok the strongest superhero on earth really loses to someone who is weak to a rock and heat vison you say what would that do if hulk can eat a missle he can take one of superman  weak beams
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By One-Above-You
symbiote5 said:
"yea ok the strongest superhero on earth really loses to someone who is weak to a rock and heat vison you say what would that do if hulk can eat a missle he can take one of superman  weak beams"
Hulk is not the strongest superhero. Hulk is also weak as Bruce Banner just like Supes is weak to kryptonite, so I don't know what the point of that was.... Heat vision is not all Superman has... Supes is faster, stronger, smarter, can fly, etc...

WTF DID YOU REVIVE THIS THREAD FOR?
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By zebari

go to youtube and type superman vs hulk then click search after that click on the 3rd video then you will find out who wins?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Apparition
zebari said:
"go to youtube and type superman vs hulk then click search after that click on the 3rd video then you will find out who wins?"

why do then when we already know that superman would win?
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By zebari
Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"go to youtube and type superman vs hulk then click search after that click on the 3rd video then you will find out who wins?"

why do then when we already know that superman would win?"
why are u asking me questions everywhere no offense.
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By T.J. Magnum
yawn

superman
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By One-Above-You

Superman. Wins. Every. Single. Time.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By King_Saturn
Superman wins here. The Hulk doesnt not posess the raw strength and speed to defeat The Man of Steel
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Apparition
zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:

"

cause you keep saying crazy things :)
Avatar image for the_majesty_of_owning
THE MAJESTY OF OWNING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHO THE FUCK WOULD BRING A BATTLE BACK FROM A YEAR AGO AND 3 MONTHS?
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By One-Above-You
THE MAJESTY OF OWNING said:
"WHO THE FUCK WOULD BRING A BATTLE BACK FROM A YEAR AGO AND 3 MONTHS?
"
Symbiote5 would.
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By zebari
Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:

"

cause you keep saying crazy things :)"
anyways this is my 3rd time on this thread i dont read the voters so i dont know who wins this thread i just wont to show people proof who wins so they could stop areguing anyways superman wins.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Apparition

lol ok zebari

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c
deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"

Watch the language in the threads buddy.
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By T.J. Magnum
Shadow Huntress said:
"THE MAJESTY OF OWNING said:
"

Watch the language in the threads buddy."

agreed

puts down shadow huntress as a mod candidate
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Light

yay its been revived

Rapist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Rapist

supes wins here

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c
deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T.J. Magnum said:
"Shadow Huntress said:
"

agreed

puts down shadow huntress as a mod candidate"

=] thanks T.J.
Avatar image for loaded_revolver
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Loaded Revolver

This is lame.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By lordraiden
Shadow Huntress said:
"

"
Anyone who wants to, that's what they're there for, if you don't like the thread, then don't go into it!
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By SeSAW

Hulk smashes Supes in an epic battle (by the way this thread shouldn't have been brought back)

caption
caption

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By One-Above-You

Superman wins....

caption
caption

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By SeSAW

So says the fans........... some in room says bullshit loudly

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By SeSAW

Superman only beat the Hulk in a fan voted crossover. He was never able to put the Hulk down in any other crossovers even when it was PC Superman vs Savage Hulk.

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Loaded Revolver
SeSAW said:
"Superman only beat the Hulk in a fan voted crossover. He was never able to put the Hulk down in any other crossovers even when it was PC Superman vs Savage Hulk."
Who cares?
nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By nathandan1222

super man

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By One-Above-You
Loaded Revolver said:
"Marvel Fanboy said:
"Superman only beat the Hulk in a fan voted crossover. He was never able to put the Hulk down in any other crossovers even when it was PC Superman vs Savage Hulk."
Who cares?"
Noone.
Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By SeSAW

If you actually read that comic you would see that there was no winner and Supes couldn't stop Hulk.

Loaded Revolver
said:

"SeSAW said:
Who cares?"

Obviously not you why did you waist your time to post? Hulk wins
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By One-Above-You
Marvel Fanboy said:
"If you actually read that comic you would see that there was no winner and Supes couldn't stop Hulk.Loaded Revolver said:
"Marvel Fanboy said:
Who cares?"

Obviously not you why did you waist your time to post? Hulk wins "
No... Supes wins.
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Loaded Revolver
SeSAW said:
"If you actually read that comic you would see that there was no winner and Supes couldn't stop Hulk.Loaded Revolver said:
"SeSAW said:
Who cares?"

Hulk loses and you obviously don't read enough Superman.I said who cares because you saying Superman only beat Hulk in a fan voted crossover.That doesn't mean he can't really beat him.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Apparition
SeSAW said:
"If you actually read that comic you would see that there was no winner and Supes couldn't stop Hulk.

Loaded Revolver
said:
"SeSAW said:
Who cares?"

you havent heard anything anyone's told you about people with superspeed fighting people without it have you?