User Lists: 0

Bump

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Post crisis superman has shown pressure points and nerve strikes which make him more skilled than Hulk. He also hits a lot harder( shaking the planet vs Zod). Also Hulk isn't going to land a hit on him . Ever. He doesn't need to blitz hulk to avoid his hits. Supes wins on points or more likely via KO

Hulk dies after the first couple of punches from Nu Supes. He dies after the first punch from PC Supes

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Equalize speed and I'm going Hulk

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: boxing rules no pressure points or nerve strikes. The referee is living tribunal and he will judge whoever cheats

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zaied

Same result as before. Superman dodges the majority of Hulk's punches and knocks him out in the first round.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol might as well complete the task and give hulk red sun radiation and kryptonite

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

NO

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mysticmedivh
Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current versions of both, with equalized speed Hulk wins without a doubt. Better strength, better durability.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a pretty stupid thread.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Hulk tanks shots from Thanos with a smile on his face, he also outclasses current Superman in strength. Speed is the only chance Superman had and with that taken away it's all but over. Throw in two years of training and it's even worse.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

( shaking the planet vs Zod)

According to New 52 Supes feats that's only a mountain buster.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps. He is physically stronger than Hulk

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@trionace: no he isn't, certainly not with current versions unless he's done something new that I haven't heard about yet.

Flash_PHOBIA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: What are feats of strength that Hulk has over Superman? Also N52Superman moved Braniacs ship with MM that dwarfed Earth by so much

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trionace: Hulk held up the weight of a star which should be hundreds of thousands of times heavier than Superman's feats tbh.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TrionAce

@cregan_stark: thats a hard feat to apply to. Cause Superman has held a black hole i his hand as well

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This battle has been done too many times.

@trionace said:

Superman stomps. He is physically stronger than Hulk

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@trionace: current superman?

I've seen it estimated that the weight of the star was 300,000 times the weight of any planet.

Wasn't it a machine that held a black hole that was the size of a speck of dust? I've seen the Superman feat explained and calculated and the person calculated that it was about half of Earth's weight.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: I was using the feat of Supes holding a black hole to show an incalcuable feat as Hulk lifting a star.

Does Hulk actually lift the star or what? Do you have the comic

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: Correction . Hulk was unable to move under the weight of a star and reverted back to Banner from the strain

That he survived at all is impressive I guess. And as completely out of his consistent presentation over 60 years as Post Crisis Superman bottling a solar system busting black hole

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mysticmedivh
Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@thegrayghost: he held it up for a while he was on his hands and knees holding it. You are more than welcome to refute Acid and GhostRavage on this feat but they've explained it enough times for me to buy it.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk...

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@alakemega123: never said he beat Thanos, I said he took his shots with a smile on his face.

@trionace: no the weight of a star is put on top of him, Hulk holds in up for a while before eventually succumbing to the massive weight but he did hold it for a bit.

I do not have the scan as I'm on my phone but GhostRavage or Thedailybagel likely have it handy if you tag one of them,

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: I have actually tried debating the Hulk with GhostRavage...... his opinions on the Hulk...huh are a little biased shall we say?

Anyway, being crushed to the point of being unable to move, is not the same as " holding it up" especially when you yourself note that he was down to his hands and knees and transformed to Banner.

This is not the same say, as Superman benchung the weight of the planet for 5 days without sunlight with all of a single drop of sewat to show for it or even stopping Braniacs ship, whicb dwarfed the earth from falling at 36,000 miles and hour iirc. He wasnt down to his hands and knees from the effort. He stopped it in the atmosphere

Not to mention, in any case Hulk being boosted up to Sun carrying( and thats hardly a clean feat as I pointed out) levels that one time, after 60 years of more or less operating on a far, far lower level( struggling to carry that Mountain in secret wars for example) is hardly indicative of anything other than a Spiderman vs Firelord exemption, wherein a popular character suddenly ignores years of consistent presentation to operate on never before seen levels.....just because the character is, well popular

Another example as I pointed out, is Post Crisis Superman containing a solar system busting explosion, or indeed , lifting an infinitely heavy book

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Supes for me ")

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@thegrayghost: a few things; first Ghost and Acid are truly experts in all things Hulk, I've not seen anyone come close to their knowledge but if you want to debate them then go right ahead.

Secondly, being on your hands and knees instead of flat on your belly is indeed holding it up, no matter how you look at it, he was holding it for a short time. Was he walking around with it? No but he was certainly supporting the weight.

Next, it's also been explained that the core breach of Sakaar led to an amp in Hulk's power. Hulk hasn't been the old school Hulk for a while now.

Lastly, you can't compare a feat for Superman in which he had help stopping an infinitely lighter object to Hulk's feat of holding a star.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: I have actually tried debating the Hulk with GhostRavage...... his opinions on the Hulk...huh are a little biased shall we say?

Anyway, being crushed to the point of being unable to move, is not the same as " holding it up" especially when you yourself note that he was down to his hands and knees and transformed to Banner.

Hulk was shown actually working his way up to his knees before Proxima Midnight used an atom cutting spear on Hulk, reverting him to Banner. It wasn't the star that made him revert back.

Hulk also broke Adamantium in the most recent issue, off a dormant Ultron in Kangs trophy room. He's the strongest one there is, and given the circumstances laid out in this thread, I don't see even the almighty Supes taking him out.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: If Hulk was able to hold back a star's weight that is truly impressive. But it is hard to make that feat out. Its like Hyperions universal feat

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@teh_pwnerer: Hulk breaking adamantium is well .....inconsistent to say the least considering Classic Thor can barely dent that shit

And if you now want to go ," But Hulk received a power up recently" of which I have actually not seen any evidence, but carry on, this would make him wildly stronger than Thor which is contradicted to say the least by their respective performances against Thanos recently

And post the scan where Hulk got up from that weight if you can. And some sort, any sort of indication of how big that star was

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: WWH, WBH, Indestrutable Hulk aren't enough evident of Hulk's power increase? You're starting to sound biased man.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: Ok as I requested that other dude, could you post the scan of Hulk receiving a power boost?

And since we can now hand wave one off feats as something consistent for the characters then Hulk loses his head from Post Crisis Supermans first punch, the dude having bottled up a solar system busting black hole that one time

And I frankly don't even see the comparison between superman holding up a book with infinite pages and Hulk holding up a star. One is very heavy. The other is infinity

Ridiculously inconsistent with his overall presentation of course, but sure , since we are going by one off feats

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: I already said that I'm on my phone and can't post scans, but you are welcome to tag any of the Hulk experts do that they can explain it and show their scans.

Current versions per CV rules......

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: ha. WWH. Ha.

And no, that was specific power which he no longer possesses

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alakemega123: hardly matters. New 52 Superman is well stronger than the Hulk

I only brought up the post crisis stuff as an example of why one off outlier feats shouldn't be used to decide anything

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh siht! Another of those annoying supe vs hulk debate.I'm outta here.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: without outlier feats supes is pretty useless so why wouldn't it matter

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@thegrayghost: your bias is coming out more and more, you're losing credibility fast especially since current Hulk remains at WWH levels and has had super speed increased.

You're trolling now. Current Hulk has better feats and this has been proven.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@thegrayghost@cregan_stark

The star wasnt what brought him down, If you see the scan he slowly starts to rise to his feet (getting stronger) but corvus and proxima were hitting him with everything they had. Proximas spear had the power of a supernova whilst corvus glaive had a scythe that could cut through atoms. It took a combination of those things to bring him down and he still held out for ages.