**Hulk Vs Superman

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#201  Edited By Erkan12

Lol. You just said Doomsday wins because Cap + Spidey is stronger than Hulk. The most ridiculous reason I ever heard...

Never mind, Superman fanboys are never been reasonable though.

No Caption Provided

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Supes

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Clark

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Vaeternus

@lvenger: lol I can imagine, hes the kind of user who justs insists 'hulk wins' without a valid argument, then theres fans who at least try to post one.

@ erkan 12, no I posted a scan of an example showing why doomsday would win, you obviously dont know much about superman or dd, I realize that now thus why nobody here agrees with your arguments. You tried using 'doomsday look like and just Hulk copy' as your reasoning....i posted a canon scan at least, i can post many dd or superman ones why both would beat hulk but youd probably ignore them anyway. I think youre just trolling honestly at this point....

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@vaeternus: there's arguments to be made for both sides. Don't let one "over imaginative" hulk fan make you think the rest of us are like that.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Vaeternus

@thedailybagel: I know, i dont think all hulk fans are like that. Thats why I had said, theres two kinds of hulk fans. Im sure there are reasonable ones. Past few pages, I feel theres been better arguments for Superman however.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Erkan12

@thedailybagel: Do you think he is reasonable Superman fan ? And are you trying to argue with him ? Lol. Of course not, I would never say something like ''Cap + Spidey is stronger than Hulk'' it is just dumb. Also I would never say ''Hulk stomps Thor with ease'' and this is something Thor fans doing it seriously for Thor's favor.

Any one who says Superman speedblitz everyone, or thinks his combat speed is faster than even Wonder Woman, is just a biased fanboy. Because it is explained in comics, Superman's combat speed is not even faster than Wonder Woman let alone the Speedsters. But somehow, according to Superman fanboy logic, Superman speedblitzing everyone here.

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel that World Breaker Hulk has a fighting chance against pre-52 Superman.

He might lose the majority though (due to blitzing), but survive long enough and I can see him getting stronger than supes.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 rogueshadow  Moderator

Supes.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Vaeternus

Good lord..

I totally see what @lvenger meant now...

@thedailybagel: No worries dude, youre reasonable I can tell sometimes these kids give the hulk fans, fans in general a bad name.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@vaeternus

I alrready made a short argument as to why hulk could win on page 2, if you want I can do another one with more detail.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, what is up with all the Superman vs. Hulk threads? The first 2 trillion ones that have already been made weren't enough??

angel2dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

world breaker hulk there is a reason that they call him that. Give him intelligence and weaponry and he stomps. Don't get me wrong supes is one of my faveorites but wb hulk can beat him. Hulk is my favorite marvel super heroe but that's not why I think he will win

DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When will people finally realize that this is a stupid pairing?

Hulk is outmatched, no matter how many dumb upgrades he gets.

He is still a statue to Supes.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@huey_freeman34: it's getting annoying now. Honestly, I'd be alright with them if there wasn't so much lowballing and overestimating on both sides of the argument but there always is.

One guy might say "superman is faster!" But when a clear argument countering it is shown they just ignore it and start insulting people.

Another might say "hulk gets angry so he wins!" And the flaws in that speak for themselves.

I swear to god the only time these two characters ever get a decent debate where two sides aren't hurling insults at each other is in a CAV.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@db14: I'm not arguing for anything I just want to ask a few questions.

Banners intelligence is a "dumb" upgrade?

Vibranium armour is a "dumb" upgrade?

I think the (arguable) smartest man in earth would disagree. As would captain Americas shield.

DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Banner smartest man in the world?

Yeah, sure. I'm sure Reed Richards and Doom finally have a credible situation where they can share a good laugh together.

And the armor is no use to him when Superman just space-tosses the guy without him even being able to react.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@db14: well I did say "arguable", and believe me it's arguable.

Also, I can agree that supes can BFR hulk but how's Clark going to use his superior speed when he's being pounded by omnidirectional planet threatening bursts of gamma energy every second?

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Ok I read your post, honestly if you're using the most powerful version of Hulk just to compete with Superman I think it's only fair you use Superman at his best(minus CA/TR Superman, Prime One Million or SA because let's face it, they'd all stomp any Hulk in seconds...)

So I will just use current N52 Superman in his current Super Doom state, where I feel he'd beat Hulk honestly even WBH. There's just no stopping Superman without Kryptonite, add to that he's corrupted and even more powerful currently, I just don't see how Hulk goes near him and doesn't die within minutes of just being near Clark. I give this to Superman ultimately but I have no issue agreeing to disagree.

@db14 said:

When will people finally realize that this is a stupid pairing?

Hulk is outmatched, no matter how many dumb upgrades he gets.

He is still a statue to Supes.

Agreed, I think between not just Supes speed but so many other options he has or can do to Hulk or deal with him(that doesn't include killing cause let's face it if Superman wasn't in the mood, this would be a very short fight honestly) I agree though, Hulk really would be a statue to Superman once he starts moving.

@lordgrapesoda: I feel the same way man.

DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By DB14

@thedailybagel said:

@db14: well I did say "arguable", and believe me it's arguable.

Also, I can agree that supes can BFR hulk but how's Clark going to use his superior speed when he's being pounded by omnidirectional planet threatening bursts of gamma energy every second?

Thats a bit of a stretch, isn't it?

If it would have been that way, then everyone standing next to Hulk in WWH would have died instantly.

Hulk needed to move (moving his feet, to be precise) to threaten the enviroment.

Considering that he is too slow to move before Supes reacts, this won't be a problem.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#222  Edited By GhostRavage

@db14: It works like a sponge. He releases it the moment of contact, also, the omnidirectional reference is from Las Vegas when he erased half of it with the burst also threatening to trigger one of the biggest tectonic plates on the planet whose force needed to trigger is about 370 Tsar Nukes.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@vaeternus: agree to disagree then.

At least your being reasonable about it.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@vaeternus: if you want we can have a little debate on it?

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Sure dude, thanks same.

I'd like to see movie versions fight each other but mostly the first Hulk vs. either Smallville Superman or MOS versions. That could be fun.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@vaeternus: that'd be cool. These superman vs hulk debates would be so much better if there wasn't so much lowballing.

Avatar image for jaxthejester_2014
jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: You don't really have a way to imply Hulk died because of the planetary explosion, however, you can certainly imply everyone else died because of it. If anything, Hulk died because he was fighting himself, which is a bit vague because World Breaker state's power level isn't really measured and the only reference we have is that he can surely obliterate an entire planet with minimal effort under that state. That's hardly enough proof to suggest Hulk died because of the explosion. Anyway, @thedailybagel everyone, including Hulk died in the Dark Dimension... Pak confirmed this a while back.

No Caption Provided

But i keep defending the notion the fact that Hulk died hardly stays within the planetary explosion, he died because he was fighting an equally amped Red She Hulk whose power amp extent is yet unknown. Hell, i'm adding this one to the context files.

Also wanted to toss this out to bud. I asked a similar question of Greg Pak myself and was told that World Breaker does not explode from his own bursts. Something else to take into consideration in any case.

Jacob Kirwin,

Your Tweet got a reply!

Jacob Kirwin@JacobKirwin

14 Feb

@gregpak Hi Greg. I love your work! Quick question: When Hulk hits his WB levels of power; does Hulk die (does he literally explode)?

Greg Pak

@gregpak

@JacobKirwin Thanks for the kind words! Don't think he explodes. At the end of WWH, he just generated insane levels of uncontrollable power.

04:08 AM - 16 Feb 13

Reply to @gregpak

Retweet

Favorite

Avatar image for jaxthejester_2014
jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I assumed Hulk survived the explosions in HoM; primarily because he was shown alive on-panel immediately after the first explosion, but prior to reconstruction of the planet. He was floating on a piece of the planet, post explosion and his clothes were still shredded, IIRC, which would indicate to me that no re-creation had taken place yet, so death and re-birth is unlikely. But I do see both sides on this one. It's vague. Another debate for the ages I suppose.