• 79 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by TJSH96 (494 posts) - - Show Bio

No morals. Both characters are extremely angry (Hulk is obviously always angry) and want to kill each other. Win by any means necessary. Who wins this?

#2 Edited by Pope052 (2579 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjsh96: Jesus Christ...

DBZ VS Anything but DBZ IS BANNED + GOKU EFFORTLESS CURBSTOMP.

@god_spawn

#3 Posted by King Saturn (222793 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku could probably blast Hulk away into Outer Space... I don't know how Big Green could get back.

#4 Posted by Frocharocha (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku could probably blast Hulk away into Outer Space... I don't know how Big Green could get back.

This. Whomever DBZ vs Any other char is banned for now :(

#5 Posted by logy5000 (5525 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ vs anything other than DBZ is not allowed, and Goku wins.

#6 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by 30KRobert (129 posts) - - Show Bio

WHICH HULK IS THIS FFS?! because there are version of the hulk who were blasted into deep space , and wrecked a planet with they're bare hands.. i really can't decide

#8 Posted by TJSH96 (494 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052:

Any reasons as to why Goku wins? Hulk has unlimited strength, endurance and durability, do you still think Goku wins?

#9 Posted by TJSH96 (494 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000:

Any reasons as to why Goku wins? Hulk has unlimited strength, endurance and durability, do you still think Goku wins?

#10 Edited by Pope052 (2579 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjsh96:

The main reason these are banned are so users don't get into arguments over it..

But anyway,

• Goku is too fast for Hulk to see, catch or tag.
  • Hulk has no fighting skill over Goku ( Hulk Smash! won't work here.)
  • Goku can blast him to pieces.
  • Goku can BFR him.
  • Goku can take Hulk's punches like they're nothing.
  • Goku can destroy the planet with a small Ki blast.
  • Limitless strength is the lousiest Hulk argument i've witnessed to date. Going by that logic, Hulk can never lose a fight.

You were saying?

#11 Edited by SheenLantern (5321 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku stomps (Oh god, it feels so good to finally say that..)

In before the lock

#12 Posted by Pope052 (2579 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku stomps (Oh god, it feels so good to finally say that..)

In before the lock

Couldn't agree more..

#13 Edited by Mortein (2657 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, even if Goku was thousands of times slower and less powerful, he would still be too fast for Hulk to see him, and powerful enough to KO him.

If BFR is allowed, then even characters like Roshi would have a chance to win.

#14 Posted by Visemoon (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjsh96: you've been here long enough to know DBZ is not allowed

NB4 lock

#15 Edited by Perethorn (2747 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Edited by green_skaar (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

I understand people with 3 posts making threads like this, but the OP should have known better after being here a while....

#17 Posted by Wolverine08 (26409 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Possible loophole?? SSJ 4 is technically a DBGT transformation and since only Dragonball "Z" has been banned, GT threads might still be allowed.

With that being stated, I pick Goku ftw. The only problem he'd have with the Hulk is putting him down quickly. As long as he can avoid being tagged, he should be able to utilize his incredible speed to wear Hulk down and knock him out eventually.

#19 Edited by SheenLantern (5321 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: So you didn't actually read the 'DBZ threads are banned' thread? You just read the title?

#20 Posted by Dratini1331 (6407 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by SheenLantern (5321 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Dratini1331 (6407 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: Yeah, and all the other ways.

Meh, this is how I end Hulk vs Superman too. I just don't want to deal with, "Hulk strongest there is! He would one shot Goku!" and "Hulk regenerates and gets madder! As the fight goes one he eventually jsut becomes infinitely strong and hits Goku once and wins!"

#23 Posted by Pope052 (2579 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: True, but it is a known fact that Goku can easily take this fight without BFR...

#24 Posted by SheenLantern (5321 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Jgames (1376 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku stomps, Goku would die of old age or Gamma radiation before he get tagged, by then BFR

#26 Edited by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1878 posts) - - Show Bio

First off Hulk isn't as slow as you all think. Below are some Scans of his Speed.

Those scans are for the Savage Hulk incarnation which isn't even in the top 5 strongest incarnations of Hulk. Goku doesn't stomp enough of that talk. This pretty much goes down like Hulk vs Superman. If they went at it like 2 bricks just an all out slug fest Hulk wins. he's stronger and more durable his healing factor is also greater. He has really good reaction speed but anyways Goku has a massive speed advantage. I honestly don't know how this would go down since Hulk is PHYSICALLY superior (Strength, Endurance, Durability) but Goku is way more powerful and faster. It all depends on which version of Hulk. WBHulk, WWHulk, Maestro and War Hulk would beat Goku. The rest of his incarnations I don't think they can beat him.

#27 Posted by Jmarshmallow (2716 posts) - - Show Bio

You see? There's no need to ban DBZ threads. The outcome of this battle was determined in a calm, concise, and kind manner. Good job everyone. That's how people are supposed to act.

On a completely unrelated note....DERES NUH WAY DAT GOKU CUD WIN BECUZ IF GOKU ACTUALLY GETS A CHEEP SHOT DEN HULK WILL JUST REGENERATE AND BEEE EVEN STRONGER!! HULK ES STRONGEST DERE ES!!! IF U TRI 2 BEET HULK HE JUST GETS STRONGER!!

Fanboys. Activate.

Jmarshmallow #inb4dalock

#28 Posted by SheenLantern (5321 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow said:

You see? There's no need to ban DBZ threads. The outcome of this battle was determined in a calm, concise, and kind manner. Good job everyone. That's how people are supposed to act.

That's because it was a stomp.

If it was even marginally debatable like Superman vs. Goku, then there would have been a sh!tstorm.

#29 Edited by Jmarshmallow (2716 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: Apparently, someone thinks that it IS marginally debatable.

Jmarshmallow

#30 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern:

Naw, I read the whole thread and I know that GT threads are supposed to be banned too. I'm basing my loophole theory off the fact that GT threads seem to survive a lot longer than Z threads. Idk if you've noticed that but I have.

#31 Posted by OriginalGL_Alan (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Bitch please. Hulk smash puny monkey man.

#32 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku is too strong for comic characters

#33 Posted by Pope052 (2579 posts) - - Show Bio

This is one of the main reasons for the ban...

#34 Posted by Phoenixgeist (3661 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku is too strong for comic Earth characters

Not sure if trolling with true statements....

...but fixed.

#35 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@ultrastarkiller said:

This is one of the main reasons for the ban...

I think he was making a joke for the guy above him.. He knows better lol

#36 Edited by Pope052 (2579 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1:

I doubt it, I don't see how it looked like a joke in the slightest..

#37 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1904 posts) - - Show Bio

Proof that base Goku can fly at 5 miles per second?

Because that's how fast Hulk's leaps can get, seeing as how he's jumped into orbit.

#38 Edited by Pope052 (2579 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk:

Goku travelled across Namek in less than a second, and Namek is about the same size or a bit bigger than Earth...

Hulk wouldn't be able to even see Goku move...

#39 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: I was trolling before the lock

#40 Posted by green_skaar (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

Proof that base Goku can fly at 5 miles per second?

Because that's how fast Hulk's leaps can get, seeing as how he's jumped into orbit.

Just some clarification, escape velocity on earth would be going just shy of 7mps (6.959). So Hulk, at minimum, can leap at that speed.

#41 Posted by Bossmonster (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

This.

In before the lock

#42 Posted by Comiccrazeraze (427 posts) - - Show Bio

@originalgl_alan said:

This.

In before the lock

Um no it is just an understood thing that a dragon ball z character is superior to any other comic book characters shy of omega class and higher and even still

#43 Posted by Jmarshmallow (2716 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Wolverine08 (26409 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by Comiccrazeraze (427 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Jmarshmallow (2716 posts) - - Show Bio

@comiccrazeraze: *Los siento. And omega class? Are you sure about that?

Jmarshmallow

#47 Edited by thelocust619 (1921 posts) - - Show Bio

This is so stupid. Hulk can power stride or jump, not move around with grace. Goku can move far faster and actually change direction at will. Has Hulk dodged light based attacks? No? Cuz Goku does on the daily. Hulks strength INCREASES infinitely, its not just infinite. Base hulk can't even hurt Goku even if he just stood there. I don't see this getting past the second kamehameha if it even gets that far. This ain't WWH. Just hulk. Mismatch.

That nonsense a few posts above how dbz characters can beat any comic character under omega class is garbage tho. No way.

In b4 lock

#48 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1904 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052:

I've read the entire manga and don't remember them ever saying that Namek was Earth-sized, let alone that Goku traversed it in a second.

#49 Posted by Lvenger (15993 posts) - - Show Bio

#50 Edited by Comiccrazeraze (427 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: Actually I reiterate. Because omega class would involve people like Ice man and Professor X... SO no IMO Dragonball Z characters would trump those sort of power levels. In comics the only people that may hold a candle to the sheer mix of power, speed and hand to hand combat would be those whom would just come back over and over again. Have power enough to kill them in one blow and Hulk is not that guy. Especially with a super sayin 4 goku. I'd be shocked and amazed if Hulk could hit him at all.