No destractions. 
No one can run away. 
No cheap wins like BFR. 
The planet is indestrucitble. 

Who wins?
#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio

Fix

#4 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: It's not the same versions for each character (both of them have undergone plenty), so I will allow it.
#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: Yes sir. ^_^
#6 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

What version of Spawn is this?

#7 Posted by vcreed2002 (412 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I will have to go with Spawn here.
#8 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn

#9 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
Spawn
#10 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9729 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn stomp

#11 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn will eat Hulk and crap him out as the Savage Dragon

#12 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
Hulk learns that his unlimited Strength is overratd, then he goes and cries to his mummy, lol seriously Spawn is too versatile here
#13 Posted by mandarink (335 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn could probably hold hulk down so he can't move (You know the same way doc oc did with the adamantium arms?) and then proceed to ripping his heart out, or his brains, or what ever other organ he feels doesn't belong in there. Sounds bout right, right?

#14 Posted by AssertingValor (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Battle but id say WWH f- stomp
#15 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@ebuchanan said:
"Good Battle but id say WWH f- stomp "

no Hulk can win
#16 Posted by Kingzila (293 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
"@ebuchanan said:

no Hulk can win "

No Spawn wins this one
#17 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kingzila said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@ebuchanan said:

no Hulk can win "
No Spawn wins this one "

I agree, no you don't get what i meant, i meant no version of the Hulk can win
#18 Posted by Kingzila (293 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
"@Kingzila said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@ebuchanan said:

no Hulk can win "
No Spawn wins this one "

I agree, no you don't get what i meant, i meant no version of the Hulk can win "

? right
#19 Posted by mandarink (335 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" @Kingzila said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@ebuchanan said:

no Hulk can win "
No Spawn wins this one "

I agree, no you don't get what i meant, i meant no version of the Hulk can win "
fan boy version can win lol
#20 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

The picture shows Divine Spawn  0_0 

@The Dark Huntress:    
Cool avatar.

#21 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@mandarink said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Kingzila said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@ebuchanan said:

no Hulk can win "
No Spawn wins this one "

fan boy version can win lol"

fan boy version always wins, lol
#22 Posted by batman_is_god (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn. Most definitely. Spawn can kick almost anyone's ass in comics.
#23 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
Divine Spawn?!?! 0_______________0, change the picture in the OP
#24 Edited by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn stomps the gamma green crap out of the hulk and if its God Spawn, hulk has no chance in heaven or hell cause spawn beat them too. 

-GS
#25 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn:
The OP shows Divine Spawn 0_________o
#26 Posted by RamsesII (199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @The Dark Huntress: It's not the same versions for each character (both of them have undergone plenty), so I will allow it. "

THANK YOUR FOR ALLOWING THIS lol

And I personally dont think that his is a curbstomp because Hulk has lifted Thor's hammer and no one else in the universe (including superman) couldnt lift it with brute strength so I think that this is Hulk's best stage he should in my opinion win because he is a lot stronger than spawn, and he is very smart now. I do not know much about spawn but I do know he has neroplaysm that allows him to do anything so he may end up beating Hulk. I really dont know anything or how he uses his powers so please qoute and tell me, but right now im going with WH.
#27 Edited by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio
@RamsesII said:

"@Morpheus_ said:

" @The Dark Huntress: It's not the same versions for each character (both of them have undergone plenty), so I will allow it. "
THANK YOUR FOR ALLOWING THIS lol And I personally dont think that his is a curbstomp because Hulk has lifted Thor's hammer and no one else in the universe (including superman) couldnt lift it with brute strength so I think that this is Hulk's best stage he should in my opinion win because he is a lot stronger than spawn, and he is very smart now. I do not know much about spawn but I do know he has neroplaysm that allows him to do anything so he may end up beating Hulk. I really dont know anything or how he uses his powers so please qoute and tell me, but right now im going with WH. "

First off Hulk has NEVER lifted mjolnir out of pure strength, no one ever has and no one ever will. That was either a dream hulk was having, or that ultimate avengers movie. Dont bother including superman in your statement crossovers do not count. Brute strength is not putting spawn down. Spawn has reality manipulation, time control. can summon the dead, burnt down the gates to heaven with necroplasm, spawn has fighting skills due to his time as a mercenary. He has massive regeneration and will not be put down by brute strength.Spawn can summon hellchains that are near unbreakable. He is also skilled in many firearms.Infact Spawn's entire suit is a weapon it's in symbotic relationship with him and can transform him and be formed into weapons and is limited to his imagination. Spawn's only weaknesses are divine weaponry that can behead him, and the greenworld where a patch of earth spawn loses his powers and is haunted by his past. and that is regular spawn. The spawn you have in the picture is an above planetary threat and known as God or Divine Spawn. In that form he even had control of the earth and wiped out the armies of heaven and hell in one attack and trapped God and Satan in their own realms and when he merged with MOM he became equivalent to TOAA and Presence.
#28 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn: very good explanation couldn't have done it better myself... i dont see why people think strength is what only matters 

Spawn stomps hulk
#29 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69:
thank you i am the God Spawn after all :) and i agree, spawn may not physically be the strongest superhero but has enough attacks that allow him to destroy the hulk, hulk has O% chance to beat spawn.

-GS
#30 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn via versatility  

#31 Posted by Nefarious (20419 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn wins.