#1  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

This is the solomon grundy that beat the jla. my list 

1. hulk 
2. doomsday 
3. solomon grundy 
4. juggernaut  
5. colossus 

oh change.  
MAESTRO HULK, HUNTER PREY DOOMSDAY, SOLOMON GRUNDY WHO TOOK ON SUPES, JUGGERNAUT AT FULL POWER, not 8th day, AND COLOSSUS GETS A  x10 BOOST.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jojjimbo

I think its between Jugg's and Doomsday.

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Superskrull86

Oh, tough Doomsday and Juggs are the final 2, but Doomsday wins.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle

I'm going to say Hulk, one, to make people mad, and two, I hate Doomsday

Realistically though whenever characters of these similarities go at it, it's usually a stalemate....except for Colossus he'd get taken down

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. Doomsday

2. Juggernaut

3. Hulk

4. Grundy

5. Colossus.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By theicon

if it was world war hulk   him, but    im goin with juggernaut  he will heal from any damage doomsday dishes

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Is this classic Juggernaut? If so, what the douce is Doomsday going to do to him?

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By IZZR

Grundy, when he beat the JLA he had extremely high intelligence which would supercede any of the other combatants and he happened to be stronger than superman so yeah him

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Boobster

Doomsday.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#10  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

What's with all the Colossus hate? The guy is constantly being put in group battles where he would get mauled.

Here's my list:

1. Doomsday
2. Hulk
3. Grundy
4. Juggernaut
5. Colossus

I don't know that much about Grundy. And current Juggernaut (not Kuurt) isn't impressive.

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Boobster

Current Juggernaut is Kuurth.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Boobster said:
Different character. 

We've had this discussion before. Comicvine agrees with me, apparently.

Juggernaut
Kuurt

^ See?
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Boobster
@JediXMan said:
@Boobster said:
Different character. 

We've had this discussion before. Comicvine agrees with me, apparently.

Juggernaut
Kuurt  ^ See?
They're the one right now. Have you seen actually that Serpent fighting someone ? No, he needs a host, obviously. Yes, we've had this discussion before, yet you say the same nonsense over and over. Current Juggernaut is Kuurth, the Juggernaut you speak of was half a year ago. Current Juggernaut is Kuurth, that Juggernaut is not current. See ? Kuurth = current Juggernaut, that Juggernaut = half a year ago =not current.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Boobster

So does Ghost Rider = Zarathos, or are they different characters? (yes, I know Zarathos doesn't possess Blaze anymore)

Juggernaut is not in character. He is 100% possessed. Same for everyone else. Unless stated otherwise, it's not Kuurt. If the OP intended Kuurt, that is another matter. Other threads clarified which version it was, and that is how it should be.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By joshmightbe

If Juggernaut and Doomsday are at max power then Hulk and Colossus die and the fight between Dday and Juggs goes until one of them gets bored 

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@joshmightbe said:
If Juggernaut and Doomsday are at max power then Hulk and Colossus die and the fight between Dday and Juggs goes until one of them gets bored 
Doomsday would win in the end. He would continue to adapt. Pretty sure his evolution is faster now, as well.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Boobster
@JediXMan said:
@Boobster:   So does Ghost Rider = Zarathos, or are they different characters? (yes, I know Zarathos doesn't possess Blaze anymore)  Juggernaut is not in character. He is 100% possessed. Same for everyone else. Unless stated otherwise, it's not Kuurt. If the OP intended Kuurt, that is another matter. Other threads clarified which version it was, and that is how it should be.
Yeah, that's why when he transformed he was called Kuurth... Epic fail.
Your point is invalid from the start since the version you're using was many months ago, thus not current.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By joshmightbe
@JediXMan: At full power Juggernaut is completely indestructible with unlimited strength and Doomsday would eventually evolve to match that but still neither would be able to kill each other so the fight could  potentially go on forever 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Boobster

Indeed. He's called Kuurt. He ceased to be Juggernaut. Is he acting like Juggernaut? Is he showing the same powerset? He is 100% possessed. Different character personalities and powersets. If this was what the OP intended, he should state as such.

It's current Juggernaut, not current Kuurt. Current being the latest version, thus pre-Kuurt. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@joshmightbe said:
@JediXMan: At full power Juggernaut is completely indestructible with unlimited strength and Doomsday would eventually evolve to match that but still neither would be able to kill each other so the fight could  potentially go on forever 
There's always BFR. And considering Doomsday can fly now, it's less likely Juggernaut can do that to him.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Boobster
@JediXMan said:
@Boobster:   Indeed. He's called Kuurt. He ceased to be Juggernaut. Is he acting like Juggernaut? Is he showing the same powerset? He is 100% possessed. Different character personalities and powersets. If this was what the OP intended, he should state as such. It's current Juggernaut, not current Kuurt. Current being the latest version, thus pre-Kuurt. 
Yes, he is acting like Juggernaut, running around at superspeed and smashing things. What different powerset ? The same powerset, only with hammer.
Current Kuurth ? LOL. Kuurth appeared in FI. He has never appeared before. Hence your statement is beyond stupidity.
Kuurth as a serpent has never fought anyone. 
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Boobster
@JediXMan said:
@joshmightbe said:
There's always BFR. And considering Doomsday can fly now, it's less likely Juggernaut can do that to him.
Doomsday can't fly now. His clone created with powers of Steel can, but not the original Doomsday. Stop talking about things you know nothing of.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By joshmightbe
@JediXMan: a 100% possessed Juggernaut is basically Dday fighting Cyttorak who has much more power than Juggernaut usually displays so it'd be difficult to BFR him but I suppose it could be done 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By Static Shock

@Boobster: Have some respect when debating, without insulting another user's intelligence. I'd really appreciate it.

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WindCloud

Doomsday wins, hands down !!!  (Don't know why people keep putting him in battles against the likes Hulk, Colossus, etc.  A creature that can come real close to physically pummeling Superman to death would NOT be in the same class as the others in this group.  It would be too unfair to them).

Neyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Neyon

Definitely Hulk. Once angry enough, none of these tanks are stopping him. 

GLforHIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GLforHIRE

lol people need to stop making it like hulk is some comic level guy who is unbeatable...doomsday would rip him to shreds. Hulks gets stronger when he gets madder, but hes not beating max juggs who even in wwh he couldnt beat and just redirected AND doomsday would just evolve past hulks max strength AND he cant be killed by sheer force since superman already did it... 

and no, current doomsday cant fly....4 doomsday clones were built, each with specific abilities to counter the superman they were sent for....steels guy got armor and could fly, eradicators guy got plasma beams, cyborgs got cyborg stuff and conners got his tele, original doomsday is still the same.
Neyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Neyon
@GLforHIRE: Just because Hulk has a slow start, doesn't necessarily mean that Dooms can just squash him like a bug. He's still strong and Doomsday WILL make him angrier. This isn't a curb stomp if that's what you're implying. It's definitely not going to be easy. Hulk is very powerful so maybe it's you that's underrating him to someone who's barely as popular as him. I guess the more popular hero's are underrated so the lesser ones can look better. Doomsday vs. Hulk IS a match. Sick of underestimations.  
GLforHIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GLforHIRE
@Neyon

its not basing it on popularity lol that would be dumb and is what alot of hulk fans do...at base strenght both doomsday and juggs are strong, so is grundy. so yes they can have their way with him until he gets really really mad and strong. also hulk wouldnt be able to put down juggs or doomsday...so not really much of a match...as normal dc fashion, doomsday is hulk 2.0....strength, speed, healing, probabli deadlier AND he evolves....so since superman has already killed doomsday with sheer force + and doomsday cant die the same way twice + sheer force is hulks only real power = hulk losing either way...

its not a underestimation if theres logic to back it.
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan said:
@joshmightbe said:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat is this for real ?
i am reading the reign of doomsdays and pretty sure he hadnt flown
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@higher_evolutionary said:
@JediXMan said:
@joshmightbe said:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat is this for real ? i am reading the reign of doomsdays and pretty sure he hadnt flown
Haven't read it myself. I had just read that he could evolve and gain flight.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Enzeru

I read it somewhere. I am not sure how accurate it is; I'd need somebody to confirm it. It's been mentioned before.
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#35  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey
@GLforHIRE said:

lol people need to stop making it like hulk is some comic level guy who is unbeatable...doomsday would rip him to shreds. Hulks gets stronger when he gets madder, but hes not beating max juggs who even in wwh he couldnt beat and just redirected AND doomsday would just evolve past hulks max strength AND he cant be killed by sheer force since superman already did it...  and no, current doomsday cant fly....4 doomsday clones were built, each with specific abilities to counter the superman they were sent for....steels guy got armor and could fly, eradicators guy got plasma beams, cyborgs got cyborg stuff and conners got his tele, original doomsday is still the same.

REALLY HES NOT!!!! i mean hes not easily beaten but he is beatable. i dont think doomsday is one of the people who can beat him.  oh and why did golden age superman have a cape if he couldnt fly. well most people are having the same list 

1. doomsday 
2.juggernaut 
3.hulk 
4.grundy 
5.colossus       but im sticking with my old list. 

oh change.  
MAESTRO HULK, HUNTER PREY DOOMSDAY, SOLOMON GRUNDY WHO TOOK ON SUPES, JUGGERNAUT AT FULL POWER, not 8th day, AND COLOSSUS GETS A  x10 BOOST.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By EpitomeofCool

doomsday...

Neyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Neyon
@Enzeru: Having their way with Hulk in the beginning doesn't guarantee a victory. Yes, Hulks base strength may be inferior at first. But, with another big strong tank knocking him around, he'd be angry pretty quickly. I don't know why you're keep putting juggernaut in there like juggernaut is still completely indestructible. Prior to his dis-empowerment, he can get injured too. Hulk can heal very quickly so I still say he has a chance to get angry. 
Neyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Neyon

1. Hulk 
2. Doomsday 
3. Juggernaut 
4. Solomon Grundy 
5. Colossus

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By GhostRider29

Poor colossus. I hate this thread. Lol
Fablehaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The final battle is between Doomsday and Juggernaut.