Hulk vs Skeletor

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@vengerprofessional: So your big argument is teleportation? You do realize that Hulk has teleportation as well right? He didn't always but banner built a teleportation device and Hulk has used it quite a bit.

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: So your big argument is teleportation?

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Skeletor has hundred ability to beats hulk and hulk one TO SMASH.

The SKELETOR is more versatile and could beat him many different ways (remove his MEMORY and then just kill him SEND HIM IN ANOTHER DIMENSION

Problem is. SKELETOR can turn intangible making all of HULK powers useless
Problem is SKELETOR can CRETATE FORCEFIELD
Problem is SKELTOR can create MONSTER
Problem is SKELETOR can HYPNOTIZE HULK
Problem is SKELEOTR has lots of other powers to take him down
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
You do realize that Hulk has teleportation as well right?He didn't always but banner built a teleportation device and Hulk has used it quite a bit.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Dude Hulk cannot teleport himself and Skeletor will blast hulk teleportation device in fragments with magic New hulk only can teleport self with technology only new hulk but other cannot not mention that Skeletor can teleport hulk in black hole and sun you still no answer my question how will hulk beat skeletor?Which version of Skeletor and Hulk use in this battle ?

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengerprofessional: You obviously don't know Hulk at all if you think his only ability is to Smash. I'd encourage you to read up on the character before trying to make posts like this. So far I haven't seen anyone actually agree with you. Does that not tell you anything?

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: You obviously don't know Hulk at all if you think his only ability is to Smash I'd encourage you to read up on the character before trying to make posts like this

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I know everything of hulk and skeletor ,skeletor is not even my favorite Villains my favorite villain is Venger and Wrath/amon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dKvcUXrLIQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98CtfU7S3gE

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
So far I haven't seen anyone actually agree with you
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
You actually not see good many people agree with me AND YES HULK HAS much more fanboy THAN skeletor because marvel characters is much more popular than motu characters also i put pictures of comic and video when hulk lost in the past against supernatural forces and skeletor being is supernatural right?So you agree or disagree?You still no answer my question how will hulk beat skeletor?Which version of Skeletor and Hulk use in this battle ?

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk stomps

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By RandomSid82

@vengerprofessional: You say you know everything about Hulk, but you obviously don't as you show with every post. You didn't know about his teleportation tech. You obviously don't know how good his healing factor is, you obviously don't know about his gamma emitions. You obviously don't know that he nearly sank the entire east coast with a single footstep while holding back. You post very old scans of him being beaten when there are much newer scans of him effortlessly beating those same characters. Then, you post very old scans of 80's Skeletor to back up your argument when you have already been told that it isn't current Skeletor. So unless you want a Composite Hulk vs Composite Skeletor battler(which you don't because Skeletor would lose even quicker) then you might want to stick to only current Skeletor. To answer your one question, yes, I agree Skeletor is supernatural, but I also know that Hulk has beaten many supernatural foes almost effortlessly both in the past and recently. I say once again, NOTHING that Skeletor can do would bother hulk much at all.

And by the way, I actually grew up watching He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: : You say you know everything about Hulk, but you obviously don't as you show with every post.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hulk has hundreds comic and i maybe not read all hulk comic because he has hundred comic much bigger collection of comic has hulk than skeletor THAT'S ALL POINT

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You didn't know about his teleportation tech

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hulk can not teleport himself hi is not Thor and he has not magical abilites like i said before Hulk has hundreds comic and i maybe not read all hulk comic because he has hundred comic much bigger collection of comic has hulk than skeletor maybe i miss something ,give me a proof that hulk can teleport himself?Clip or comic

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You obviously don't know how good his healing factor

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I know his helaing factor against physical damage and massive explosive ....and we all know how magic defies the laws of the physical realm.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You obviously don't know that he nearly sank the entire east coast with a single footstep while holding back

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

He/man move moon in orbit and she/ra move moon in orbit with feet and superman move multiple planets but skeletor beat both easy

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You post very old scans of him being beaten when there are much newer scans of him effortlessly beating those same characters.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Do you know how many time magical being beat Hulk ?Silver Surfer,Thor ,Dr Strange ,Dr doom, Zevs ?

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Then, you post very old scans of 80's Skeletor to back up your argument when you have already been told that it isn't current Skeletor. So unless you want a Composite Hulk vs Composite Skeletor battler(which you don't because Skeletor would lose even quicker) then you might want to stick to only current Skeletor

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I use 80 Skeletor beacuse many Skeletor haters says that filmation skeletor is incompetent and can't beats anyone even you say that .You says Yeah, based on growing up watching He-Man Skeletor would lose handily. I can also use 80 comic of skeletor he can also everything with magic like filmation .I can also use Na Skeletor hu has fighting ability like 2002 Skeletor and similar magical abilities like filmation and i can use much darker and much evil skeletor from new 52.Give me explanation what is a comic when hulk can teleport himself give and answer me do you watch and read another comic of skeletor or te/ve show if you watch you must know how Skeletor is powerful.If i use composite skeletor he has hundred magical abilities hulk will lose badly Do you wach Na Skeletor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCaSaPJhDoU

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skeletor love to fight

http://scrapprincess.tumblr.com/post/106187471375/gameraboy-fights-are-fun-he-man-she-ra-a

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: :

Hulk has hundreds comic and i maybe not read all hulk comic because he has hundred comic much bigger collection of comic has hulk than skeletor THAT'S ALL POINT

And? If you are going to say you know everything about a character, be prepared to actually know everything about the character. There are many characters I know a lot about, but I will NEVER claim to know everything about a character.

Hulk can not teleport himself hi is not Thor and he has not magical abilites like i said before Hulk has hundreds comic and i maybe not read all hulk comic because he has hundred comic much bigger collection of comic has hulk than skeletor maybe i miss something ,give me a proof that hulk can teleport himself?Clip or comic

Everyone know's he has teleportation tech now. It's been shown multiple times. I'm not putting enough effort into this to find it, but I'm sure someone can if you ask nicely.

I know his helaing factor against physical damage and massive explosive ....and we all know how magic defies the laws of the physical realm.

He has a massive healing factor, it doesn't matter what type of damage it is. The ONLY time he has ever had a problem healing was with the Zeus fight. And that is very different because Zeus is a god. He has healed from a skeleton in seconds. He has healed half his face being blown off in seconds. He has healed from a huge hole in his chest from Gladiators heat beam so fast that he healed while Gladiator was still using his heat beam. But you obviously don't understand how huge that is. There is absolutely nothing that Skeletor could do to him that he could not heal from in seconds.

He/man move moon in orbit and she/ra move moon in orbit with feet and superman move multiple planets but skeletor beat both easy

Well first, I'm not going by the Silver Age crap, I mean if you go by they couldn't decide how powerful to make Superman. Every week he would have a new power and 90% of the time you never saw that power again. There were times when he was powerful enough to pull planets, and there were other times when he was barely powerful enough to lift a car. It was very inconsistent and I will not go by the Silver Age crap. And even so, moving a moon is a lot lower than destroying a planet and two moons with the shockwave of your attack on another character.

Do you know how many time magical being beat Hulk ?Silver Surfer,Thor ,Dr Strange ,Dr doom, Zevs ?

Yes, I do know that, and I also know that he came back later and beat every single one of them except Zeus.

I use 80 Skeletor beacuse many Skeletor haters says that filmation skeletor is incompetent and can beats anyone even you say that .You says Yeah, based on growing up watching He-Man Skeletor would lose handily. I can also use 80 comic of skeletor he can also everything with magic like filmation .I can also use Na Skeletor hu has fighting ability like 2002 Skeletor and similar magical abilities like filmation and i can use much darker and much evil skeletor from new 52.Give me explanation what is a comic when hulk can teleport himself give and answer me do you watch and read another comic of skeletor or te/ve show if you watch you must know how Skeletor is powerful.If i use composite skeletor he has hundred magical abilities hulk will lose badly Do you wach Na Skeletor?

Yeah, I doubt very seriously that Skeletor would beat Hulk even using Composite vs Composite because then you get to see War Hulk, Cosmic Hulk, Nul Hulk, and World Breaker Hulk along with the other Hulks across the decades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCaSaPJhDoU

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: And? If you are going to say you know everything about a character, be prepared to actually know everything about the character. There are many characters I know a lot about, but I will NEVER claim to know everything about a character.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You not claim to know everything about a Skeletor BUT YOU claim THAT HULK WILL BEATS

SKELETOR ...YO not even know how to explain WHY THE HULK TO WIN....HEALING FACTOR is not good answer because superman can survive supernova and skeletor still beats him easy .Do you actually know how powerful is Skeletor he can zap in sky with magic AND fly in the cloud is that make sense?

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/m_storm09_full.jpg

he .. has Instant Transmission...

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/page054_full.jpg

He has a massive healing factor, it doesn't matter what type of damage it is. The ONLY time he has ever had a problem healing was with the Zeus fight. And that is very different because Zeus is a god. He has healed from a skeleton in seconds. He has healed half his face being blown off in seconds. He has healed from a huge hole in his chest from Gladiators heat beam so fast that he healed while Gladiator was still using his heat beam. But you obviously don't understand how huge that is. There is absolutely nothing that Skeletor could do to him that he could not heal from in seconds.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

SKELETOR almost kill Pre/crisic Superman ,He/man saved Pre/crisis Superman that there was no He/man Skeletor will kill Superman and superman survive big /bang but still skeletor magic is stronger

read comment

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/8329/1496100-superman_powerless.jpg

this Superman

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111114397/3701605-4385255025-21554.jpg

Pre/crisis Superman is stronger than all Hulk version together but still Skeletor beat him with single attack because superman has no defence against supernatural forces which are practically dangerous in eterinia

Superman is vulnerable to magic like another person like hulk,goku spiderman

MAGIC VS HULK

MAGIC WINS

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Well first, I'm not going by the Silver Age crap, I mean if you go by they couldn't decide how powerful to make Superman. Every week he would have a new power and 90% of the time you never saw that power again. There were times when he was powerful enough to pull planets, and there were other times when he was barely powerful enough to lift a car. It was very inconsistent and I will not go by the Silver Age crap. And even so, moving a moon is a lot lower than destroying a planet and two moons with the shockwave of your attack on another character.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

WHAT you talkin about...????

Silver Age Superman lift multiple planet easy....golden age superman lift car and ship .Skeletor beats pre/crisis superman EASY. WHY? BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW PRE/CRISIS SUPERMAN IS STRONG HE IS STILL VULNERABLE TO MAGIC LIKE HULK

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Yes, I do know that, and I also know that he came back later and beat every single one of them except Zeus.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hulk never truly beats Silver Surfer ,Silver surfer has cosmic power he will beats Superman and Hulk together You know what is PIS

silver surfer drains Hulk gamma radiation.

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulk250-5.jpg

Hulk is stronger than Thor YES BUT THOR IS MUCH MORE POWERFUL HE IS ARROGANT HE WANT TO BEATS HULK WITH BARE STRENGTH WHAT IS PRACTICAL DANGEROUS HE NEVER USE Mjolnir AND LIGHTING IN FIGHT AGAINST HULK

PROOF

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98379/1959277-thor_1987__385_23.jpg

HULK IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS! Yes but Thor is much more powerfool Hulk is IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS! Yes but Skeletor is much more powerfool

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Yeah, I doubt very seriously that Skeletor would beat Hulk even using Composite vs Composite because then you get to see War Hulk, Cosmic Hulk, Nul Hulk, and World Breaker Hulk along with the other Hulks across the decades.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Dude new 52 Skeletor solo Justice league like nothing fight with THE MOST POWERFUL DC HEROES AND VILIIANS and use magic to banish he/man and oll eternian memory from eternia people in oll planet Eternia.seriously Skeletor can turn Hulk in bugs and insect. Not mention that he beats Green Lantern .Do you know how powerful is Green Lantern ,Green Lantern is hundred time has better resist against magic but still Skeletor beat easy not mention that Green Lantern also has MAGIC ,FLASH CAN RUN FASTER THAT LIGHT STILL SKELETOR WIN EASY NOT MENTION THAT SKELETOR IN NEW 52 USE MAGIC to siphon off Earth’s core magic HE USE TO ABSORB EARTH CORE HE CAN TO DO EASLY TO HULK .

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever:Yes but hulk fans never admit that hulk can lost fight

watch another thread

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/she-ra-vs-wonder-woman-379378/?page=3

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/he-man-vs-wonder-woman-546078/?page=4

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/dr-doom-vs-skeletorhe-man-533802/

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengerprofessional: I'm done. You simply ignore what I tell you about Hulk, and your comments are so hard to read. It is getting to be too annoying just to read your comments, much less try to figure out exactly what you are saying and tell you why you are wrong.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Fine because I want a long time ago to close THIS discussion because you ignore all my proof YOU'RE ONLY ANSWER IS THAT HULK HAS HEALING FACTOR AND SKELETOR can't DO NOTHING to hurt hulk what is proven wrong it has been shown that magical/mythical creatures, such as Dr Doom ,Dr Strange,silver surfer and many others, are actually capable of injuring and wearing him down. . You ignore that skeletor beats He/man ,she/ra and numeros time superman hu can survive supernova and solo justice league like nothing .. I'm done you want to be fan that doesn't admit to your hero being capable of defeat fine but at least I can Thor,Loki,Silver Surfer,Superman Prime One milion ,Odin can beat Skeletor

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengerprofessional: Yes, I'm a fan that claims that Hulk can never lose(eye roll) go look up my posts. I've voted for Hulk to lose on multiple occasions when I actually believed he would lose. Stop insulting people by claiming they are fanboys just because you are unable to prove your favorite character can win. And yeah, I posted a heck of a lot more than just his healing factor, you just choose to ignore it. So it is pointless to debate with you.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Like i said before you want to be fan that doesn't admit to your hero being capable of defeat .You're only reason why Hulk will win is his healing factor and Hulk strength and you ignore fact and evidence that Skeletor beat Heman and Shera numerous time in filmation series you ignore fact and evidence that the SKELETOR is more versatile and could beat him many different ways I'll try once again to convince you

Skeletor beats justice league

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/107179/3432269-1459342_10153427936495321_379504000_n.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/107179/3432266-1450053_10153427937025321_1959332776_n.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/107179/3432267-1450752_10153427938165321_1273713013_n.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/107179/3432265-1441451_10153427938750321_2030056262_n.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/107179/3432273-1468739_10153427937385321_1629080212_n.jpg

SKELETOR almost kill Pre/crisic Superman

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/8329/1496100-superman_powerless.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111114397/3701605-4385255025-21554.jpg

PC superman even can survival big bang

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114397/3004635-enduresentirecreation.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114397/3004637-enduresentirecreation2.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114397/3004636-enduresentirecreation1.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114397/3004634-2908743-action553_22.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114397/3004639-survivesbigbang1.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114397/3004638-survivesbigbang.jpg

but yes Skeletor still beat him

Skeletor beats He/man numerous time in filmation and Na series

He beats He/man easy

13: 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X8WZKLz3yM

He beats He/man againe

in 14:12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPPqDUDzsek

He beats He/man againe

6:29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd-YkMZs6Po

skeletor DEFEATED 3 OPONENTS As the same time Hordak, Shadow Weaver Evil Mistress of Dark and She/ra Princes of Power in episodes

in 8:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4VEstOHqxk

he beat he / man in H2H combatants

in 4 :11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoFUg87bxn4

Skeletor dominated King Randor and He/man in in h2h

17:33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugW6Sm-utPo

SKELETOR is more versatile and could beat him many different ways

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/m_storm09_full.jpg

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/page054_full.jpg

If you not watch all video and comic when i posted and not admit that Skeletor is winner YOU A FANBOY

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
you just choose to ignore it. So it is pointless to debate with you.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
LOL You or i choose to ignore LOL I can ADMIT THAT Thor,Loki,Silver Surfer,Superman Prime One milion ,Odin can beat Skeletor.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By RandomSid82

@vengerprofessional: Ok stop with the nearly incomprehensible posts. I can't even see where my posts end and your posts begin. Second, once again, Skeletor beating Superman means nothing. Superman has NO resistance to magic. Hulk does. And yes, Silver Age Superman was wildly inconsistent. If you do not agree then you obviously did not read the Silver Age comics. Sorry, but not agreeing with you does NOT make ANYONE a fanboy. Stop with the insults or get reported.

Tell you what, tell me when Skeletor is capable of destroying a planet and two moons with nothing more than the shockwave from his attack on another character. Then you might have an argument.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid:Why then answer to me...???I want a long time ago to close THIS discussion because you ignore all my proof, Like i said before I'm done with you.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid:Why then answer to me...???I want a long time ago to close THIS discussion because you ignore all my proof, Like i said before I'm done with you.

Why make a post directed at me if you don't want a reply? And yeah, I didn't ignore anything(other than what I could not comprehend from your very hard to read posts). You however, have ignored everything I've said other than the part about Hulks healing factor. Once again, when Skeletor is able to destroy a planet and two moons with the shockwave of his attack on another character and be completely unharmed from the explosion, let me know. Then you might have an argument.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: just stop replying to him. He's a virus

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: I didn't ignore anything

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You ignore everything ,EVERYTHING YOU IGNORE THAT Hulk was beaten in the past against supernatural forces you ignore fact that even current hulk lose against Dr Doom when I put the video and comic you can easily to see that hulk lose against supernatural forces

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You however, have ignored everything I've said other than the part about Hulks healing factor

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I didn't ignore anything i simply say that Skeletor can teleport him in another dimension and sun or black hole but you ignore that

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Once again, when Skeletor is able to destroy a planet and two moons with the shockwave of his attack on another character and be completely unharmed from the explosion, let me know. Then you might have an argument.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

you can destroy universe and multiverse if you want but if you can't resist against supernatural forces you are dead.I use a prove that Skeletor beats Wonder/woman she can move planet , he beats She/ra she can move moon ,He/man he can move moon and Superman and you ignore THAT supernatural forces LIKE Silver Surfer,Thor ,Dr Strange ,Dr doom, Zevs BEATS hulk you ignore that.You ignore that hulk is weak against magic than you use to prove that Hulk can destroy a planet and two moons with the shockwave of his attack but that is false logic because you can destroy universe and multiverse but if you can't resist against supernatural forces you are dead.

example

Vegeta and Goku both can destroyed planet but both lose against magic

1.Babidi control Vegeta brains

2. Dabura Turns Piccolo and Krillin into a Statue

3 Buu Turns another people in chocolate

4 General Blue beat kid goku with TP

5 Capitan Ginyu Possess goku body in Frieza Saga

Even superman can not beats magic it is a shown that no magic can directly destroy him (not, at least, unless it comes from a divine or semi-divine force), implying that at least a portion of his invulnerability is capable of protecting him, his magical enemies have often proven to be the most dangerous.

case closed

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: just stop replying to him. He's a virus

Yeah, I agree. He post's the dumbest things I have ever seen and then tries to claim them as fact.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk fanboy worst fanboy in the worlds.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skelitor wurst fangirl in the wurlds

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stupid Hulk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE2hKyHVVPA

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: I think it's hilarious VengerProfessional has the audacity to call someone else a fanboy. I also think he shows the maturity of a 12 year old kid.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: yeah I know, he's only circling He Man related threads because that's all the child knows. I wouldn't doubt if Venger is 12 haha

I'm also positive he had a different account

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder:Such a naive child like you can think what whatever they want but fact is fact Skeletor win this in clears fight

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I know, he's only circling He Man related threads

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

That is not your problem

////////////////////////////////////////////

I wouldn't doubt if Venger is 12 haha

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I think that you as 2/old year child

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I'm also positive he had a different account

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

what do you care how much I have different account Stop with THAT or get reported.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/voldemort-vs-skeletor-534764/

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Orko solos both.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

#182  Edited By amazing_webhead

I think it depends on whether Skeletor didn't know how powerful Hulk was and just attacked, or used strategy

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingwebhead: Skeletor is good strateg maybe one of best strateg in the cartoons and comic .SKELETOR is extremely crafty ,tricky.All versions portray Skeletor as being extremely cunning and intelligent.

in 9:55

Loading Video...

in 4 : 47

Loading Video...

in 7: 55

Loading Video...

in 3:03

Loading Video...

in 3: 01

Loading Video...

in 19:46

Loading Video...

in 2:28

Loading Video...

in 19 :14

Loading Video...
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingwebhead: Skeletor is also skilled fighter he can fight He/man in h2h

16:43

Loading Video...

17:33

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

in 4:11

Loading Video...

13:59

Loading Video...

And you know how powerful is Skeletor magic

in 13: 27

Loading Video...
freewillman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By freewillman

Hulk for the win

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk one-shots the entire He-Man world.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freewillman:

Skeletor has hundred ability to beats hulk and hulk one TO SMASH.

The SKELETOR is more versatile and could beat him many different ways (remove his MEMORY and then just kill him SEND HIM IN ANOTHER DIMENSION

Problem is. SKELETOR can turn intangible making all of HULK powers useless

Problem is SKELETOR can CRETATE FORCEFIELD

Problem is SKELTOR can create MONSTER

Problem is SKELETOR can HYPNOTIZE HULK

Problem is SKELEOTR has lots of other powers to take him down

freewillman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freewillman: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/voldemort-vs-skeletor-534764/

freewillman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By freewillman

@vengerprofessional: I will give this to Skeletor because Skeletor beat Pre/crisic Superman and beat new Justice League

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freewillman: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/venger-and-wrath-amon-vs-emperor-palpatine-and-dar-1655688/

Prime_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

<Hulk>

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prime_raptor: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/venger-vs-alucard-1657837/?page=1

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh god this is amazing. Hulk thunderclaps the whole Masters of the Universe world, or Skeletor finds a way to lose himself. BTW is it me or are Skeletor gifs all... well suggestive...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: Actualy retarded being like HULK WILL finds a way to lose himself HULK IS REATRD

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins. I already proved that one guy going for Skeletor wrong.

l