#1 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though sentry has the power of exploding suns and calms hulk down in WWW Hulk they fought and no one won because they got soooooo tired but fact is sentry can get tired hulk once he has a motive for total anger he can destroy anyone he lifted galactus

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (38574 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

#3 Posted by Walker696 (980 posts) - - Show Bio

dude Robert passed out and Bruce was still standing, let this thread die

#4 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry (69 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk would win dont get tired

#5 Posted by 80sBaby (1347 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a Battle...

#6 Edited by TheAcidSkull (19352 posts) - - Show Bio

Urge to kill rising

#7 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

With a name like War Hulk kills sentry this is bait at it's finest

#8 Posted by CHARMINOO (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Some (most?) writers keep ruinning comics (or no w. freedom). You'll never see Sentry beating the sh** out of Hulk because Hulk sells a lot, even though the monster is almost not interesting at all.

I think that, if written the right way, Sentry could get a victory after no longer than 3 seconds of battle.

He is, to say the least, as strong as Hulk... but the S. has several other powers

#9 Edited by WillPayton (10007 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that, if written the right way, Sentry could get a victory after no longer than 3 seconds of battle.

Prepare to face the rage of the Hulk fanboys! I can hear the rumbling... they are coming for you.

#10 Posted by TifaLockhart (14170 posts) - - Show Bio

If you're just joining us, it's 4:36 in the am and I'm Lionel Osbourne. You're watching Perspectives.

#11 Posted by Sideslash (5942 posts) - - Show Bio

Logically, Sentry should win. Matter manipulation is one thing that should give him the win.

#12 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideslash: Sentry is more powerful in my opinion. For starters World War Hulk equaled Sentry's strength level, not Savage Hulk. So his strength is already higher by quite the margain, not to mention in the fight Sentry didn't want to dodge Hulk's punches, because he wanted to show he could take it. Against Savage Hulk the Sentry will win basically everytime, but against wwh he is more likely to lose if he doesn't use his speed.

Also only Void has been shown with high level matter manipulation, or just in general at all.

#13 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk was holding back ! Sentry didn't use all his powers ! We'll never know the end result of a real fight ! There ! Let it die !

#14 Posted by Sideslash (5942 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideslash: Sentry is more powerful in my opinion. For starters World War Hulk equaled Sentry's strength level, not Savage Hulk. So his strength is already higher by quite the margain, not to mention in the fight Sentry didn't want to dodge Hulk's punches, because he wanted to show he could take it. Against Savage Hulk the Sentry will win basically everytime, but against wwh he is more likely to lose if he doesn't use his speed.

Also only Void has been shown with high level matter manipulation, or just in general at all.

OP never stated Bob couldn't go Void.

#15 Edited by russellmania77 (15943 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

If a realistic look at their abilities is taken the sentry wins 9/10. The 1 being anytime he jobs it and lets hulk pound him so he an get a hard on for life or whatever that pis was........ Smh.

#17 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath said:

Bob doesn't just go Void when he wants though. It's not something he likes.

#18 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7194 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry.

#19 Posted by Jgames (1692 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry wins, Hulk is overated

#20 Posted by Sideslash (5942 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideslash said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Bob doesn't just go Void when he wants though. It's not something he likes.

There's also the time he fcked up Molecule Man with his matter manip.

#21 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (8545 posts) - - Show Bio

Why was this bumped?

#22 Edited by jashro44 (26523 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry is way too fast for hulk. He is strong enough to damage hulk as well. He should win due to his massive speed advantage.

#23 Edited by GhostRavage (9567 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry wins if he uses his Void side, which is the one that has matter manipulation and stuff... Anyway, Sentry can also take it if he combines his abilities. Nonetheless, Hulk is not overrated, its already proven he's the most likely to win every straight up brawl he's putted on. WBH is the Master of brawling and smashing. Enough said.

Btw: This is not a stomp, but an easy win though.

#24 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by TheAcidSkull (19352 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk could possibly beat sentry if this was just a fight, but sentry has to many advantages, molecule manipulation for one thing, is basically a WIN coupon

#26 Posted by Sideslash (5942 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

sentry

#29 Edited by bora_mrv (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry

#30 Edited by Experio (17601 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry

#31 Edited by dondave (38978 posts) - - Show Bio

Reynolds

#32 Edited by TheSuperHuman (934 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry logically should win due to his versatile power-set.

#33 Posted by Homer_X (1453 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry