Hulk vs. Rogue

This topic is locked from further discussion.

stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By stormlover1994

Rogue has Ms.Marvel's powers, they are fighting in a desert. who wins? and how?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Wasnt Rogue with Ms. Marvel's powers at like 50 or 60 tons strength level ? Well if thats the case... Rogue is in trouble against Hulk... Hulk tends to be able to handle Flying Bricks somehow anyways cause they usually try to Thug It Out with the Big Green Bastard... and not use there Speed and Flight advantage more tactically

lol
Extant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Extant

Hulk Smashes easily.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By G'bandit

Ummmm, Banner turning into Hulk is a reaction of the body, not a super power. Without her having his blood in her she wont turn or get any powers.

So. Rogue touching him it would be like touch a human. Hulk could end up in a coma or die.

Then again that is if she gets to touch him long enough before he squishes her O_O

Extant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Extant

Getting within arms reach of the Hulk might be the best plan she's got. It's also an extremely bad idea, he's in another league strength-wise.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Power NeXus

@G'bandit said:
"Ummmm, Banner turning into Hulk is a reaction of the body, not a super power. Without her having his blood in her she wont turn or get any powers. So. Rogue touching him it would be like touch a human. Hulk could end up in a coma or die.Then again that is if she gets to touch him long enough before he squishes her O_O "

Rogue took powers from She-Hulk once. Theoretically, she should have the same effect on Hulk.

No Caption Provided
This is her using powers from both She-Hulk and Spider-Man.
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By G'bandit
@Power NeXus said:
"

@G'bandit said:
"Ummmm, Banner turning into Hulk is a reaction of the body, not a super power. Without her having his blood in her she wont turn or get any powers. So. Rogue touching him it would be like touch a human. Hulk could end up in a coma or die.Then again that is if she gets to touch him long enough before he squishes her O_O "

Rogue took powers from She-Hulk once. Theoretically, she should have the same effect on Hulk.

No Caption Provided
This is her using powers from both She-Hulk and Spider-Man. "
What the? That's not.... right? O_O

The Hulk is suppose to be just a huge strong guy.. What is she absorbing? the radiation? O_O?

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Power NeXus
@G'bandit said:
"
@Power NeXus said:
"

@G'bandit said:

No Caption Provided
This is her using powers from both She-Hulk and Spider-Man. "
What the? That's not.... right? O_O The Hulk is suppose to be just a huge strong guy.. What is she absorbing? the radiation? O_O? "

According to events in the MU, the Hulk has honest-to-goodness superpowers. Tony Stark tried to incapacitate WWHulk with a S.P.I.N. dart (Super Power Inhibiting Nanobots). The only reason it didn't work was because Hardball had replaced Tony's shots with blanks. At another time, She-Hulk was hit with a S.P.I.N. dart and her powers were sucessfully taken away (but, as a result of a series of events I can't quite recall, she has her powers back now). And, as shown in the picture I posted, Rogue has sucessfully absorbed She-Hulk's powers on at least one occasion.
There are too many occurances here for it to be written off as PIS. The Hulk has powers, and his powers can be stolen.
lonefang6x6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lonefang6x6

I vote hulk. I don't think Rogue can absorb the radiation

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10  Edited By Zoom
@Power NeXus said:
"
No Caption Provided
This is her using powers from both She-Hulk and Spider-Man."
This may be one of the stupidest pictures I've ever seen.

Anyway, Hulk wins.  Rogue doesn't completely absorb somebody's power instantly.  Hulk only needs to hit her once and she's done.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Power NeXus
@Zoom said:
"
@Power NeXus said:
"
No Caption Provided
This may be one of the stupidest pictures I've ever seen.Anyway, Hulk wins.  Rogue doesn't completely absorb somebody's power instantly.  Hulk only needs to hit her once and she's done."

But holding onto him for a second or so would easily give her enough of his power to take shots from him. Rogue is stronger than Beast, but Beast took hits from WWHulk, and was able to get right back up.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Zoom
@Power NeXus said:
"But holding onto him for a second or so would easily give her enough of his power to take shots from him."
I don't agree with that.  Besides, how is Rogue gonna be holding on to Hulk for a second anyways?

@Power NeXus said:
"Beast took hits from WWHulk, and was able to get right back up. "
Beast probably rolled with the hit.  Hulk should be able to knock Beast out in one shot.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By Sparda
@Zoom said:
"@Power NeXus said:
Beast probably rolled with the hit.  Hulk should be able to knock Beast out in one shot."
Hell, I'd say Hulk could kill Beast in one shot.
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sleuth

Hulk wins here.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Power NeXus
@Zoom said:

Beast probably rolled with the hit.  Hulk should be able to knock Beast out in one shot.
"

And if Beast can roll with punches, why can't Rogue do the same? Besides, they looked to be pretty good contact hits. Beast didn't seem to be doing much in the way of rolling with them. (sorry I can't post the scans).

@Zoom said:
"
@Power NeXus said:
"But holding onto him for a second or so would easily give her enough of his power to take shots from him."
I don't agree with that.  Besides, how is Rogue gonna be holding on to Hulk for a second anyways?"

With her Ms. Marvel powers, she can fly pretty dang fast. All she needs to do is get behind him and latch onto his back for a couple of seconds where he can't easily reach her. Her draining power works very quickly. A couple of seconds is all she will need to get his powers and weaken him.

Evan Snow-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Evan Snow-Wolf

Question is, if Rogue held on to Hulk for a time, would she gain his muscle mass, or just some strength levels? I think that's important.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Zoom
@Power NeXus said:
"And if Beast can roll with punches, why can't Rogue do the same?"
Because Rogue doesn't have half the fighting skills or agility Beast has.  I'd say Beast just got reeeeeally lucky as is.

@Power NeXus said:
"With her Ms. Marvel powers, she can fly pretty dang fast. All she needs to do is get behind him and latch onto his back for a couple of seconds where he can't easily reach her. Her draining power works very quickly. A couple of seconds is all she will need to get his powers and weaken him."
Not fast enough in my book.  When she just had Carol's powers, she was constantly getting beaten up by people with moderate or no super speed like Sabertooth and Radius.  Neither of them are a tenth as strong as Hulk or nearly as durable.

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WindCloud

Hulk will get mad, and when he gets mad, he WILL smash .... goodbyeeeee, Rogue !

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Simon Williams

Well aborsbing Hulk's power is most times not good, look what happen to the trojan, Armmeggedon who tried to used te hulk's enery, Life leech to restore his son, but huk's power was too great and damaged the remainings of the guy and the machine.

Hulk wins here.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Tevnoba

Rouges limits on how much power she can absorb are less than absorbing man, and was unable to stop the hulk by absorbing his power (as it was too much).  Rouge has had trouble when absorbing high end beings before (Gladiator, among others).  She would get overloaded to quick and fall unconscious.

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She would lose like the many who tried absorb or drain his power. It always seems to be too much to handle.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By xan84
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"She would lose like the many who tried absorb or drain his power. It always seems to be too much to handle. "

I do belive surfer was able to do it ...
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Xan said:
"
"She would lose like the many who tried absorb or drain his power. It always seems to be too much to handle. "
I do belive surfer was able to do it ... "

Surfer has greater power than the Hulk he drained. Let him try it on WWHulk or Maestro
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By xan84
"
@Xan said:
"
Surfer has greater power than the Hulk he drained. Let him try it on WWHulk or Maestro "
Well it worket on the Hulk so WW Hulk works to unles you got some scans that show something else ?
WW Hulk hmm let s see he got drained 2 times. first time when he was feading those ugly aliens things and the second time when he was fighting Sentry, Both times he god turned to Banner so YES SS can do it.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Xan said:
"
"
@Xan said:
"
Surfer has greater power than the Hulk he drained. Let him try it on WWHulk or Maestro "
Well it worket on the Hulk so WW Hulk works to unles you got some scans that show something else ? WW Hulk hmm let s see he got drained 2 times. first time when he was feading those ugly aliens things and the second time when he was fighting Sentry, Both times he god turned to Banner so YES SS can do it."

Darwin tried it and siad there was no end to it. And if it was, the Hulk wouold be on him before he could finish.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By xan84
"
@Xan said:
"
"
@Xan said:
"
Well it worket on the Hulk so WW Hulk works to unles you got some scans that show something else ? WW Hulk hmm let s see he got drained 2 times. first time when he was feading those ugly aliens things and the second time when he was fighting Sentry, Both times he god turned to Banner so YES SS can do it."
Darwin tried it and siad there was no end to it. And if it was, the Hulk wouold be on him before he could finish. "

We got 2 exemples how it is limited so he is. What if SS flyes and drains him ? Hulk can't fly .... and don't tell me his going to jump afther him, SS flyes faster then the spaceships so no whay in hell hulk is going to grab him. Sentry depowerd him by just punching.. now imagine SS and what he could do to him. Also i do belive SS is more powerful then Darwin don't you think ?
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry can fly and what did that do for him?
SS is more powerful than Darwin but WWHulk is more powerful that the Hulk.

And Rogue isn't SS. She's not even Darwin.

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, Sentry drained himself fighting the Hulk and is it wasn't just by punching him. Did you see Hulk fighting the energy tornado?

albanmanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By albanmanson

Hulk ..

Deathspool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Deathspool

well i think in one of the comics ms marvel did put up a fight with the hulk and rogue now has ms marvels powers 
so i think if rogue could get one good hit that could stun hulk rogue can absorb his powers long enough for hulk to fall  
hulk has fallen to strong tazers and turns back to bruce banner but that would be a good fight and rogue wouldnt of standed triumpht without losing some bones

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JohnnyWalker

hulk fist. battle over.

gtasmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By gtasmy

Hulk would gain his strength back if he gets really pissed that she's hurting him with her absorbing power. The only question is: Does she absorb faster than he gains his strength (while also taking into account that she would get strong enough to maybe take his abuse)?

RogueNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RogueNight

RogueNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoom said:

@Power NeXus

said:

"
No Caption Provided

Anyway, Hulk wins. Rogue doesn't completely absorb somebody's power instantly. Hulk only needs to hit her once and she's done.

Rogue has Ms. Marvel's superhuman strength, stamina, durability, reflexes, speed, the ability to fly at sub-sonic speeds, and a 7th sense. Also, she has Ms. Marvel's combined mutant human/Kree physiology that made hervirtually invulnerable.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#36 god_spawn  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Zoom

@roguenight said:

@zoom said:

@Power NeXus

said:

"
No Caption Provided

Anyway, Hulk wins. Rogue doesn't completely absorb somebody's power instantly. Hulk only needs to hit her once and she's done.

Rogue has Ms. Marvel's superhuman strength, stamina, durability, reflexes, speed, the ability to fly at sub-sonic speeds, and a 7th sense. Also, she has Ms. Marvel's combined mutant human/Kree physiology that made hervirtually invulnerable.

I know you're new but don't reply to four year old comments. Makes you look silly.

DWrathborne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xan84 said:

@StrongestOneThereIs

said:

"

@Xan

said:

"

@StrongestOneThereIs

said:

"

@Xan

said:

"

@StrongestOneThereIs

said:

Darwin tried it and siad there was no end to it. And if it was, the Hulk wouold be on him before he could finish. "

We got 2 exemples how it is limited so he is. What if SS flyes and drains him ? Hulk can't fly .... and don't tell me his going to jump afther him, SS flyes faster then the spaceships so no whay in hell hulk is going to grab him. Sentry depowerd him by just punching.. now imagine SS and what he could do to him. Also i do belive SS is more powerful then Darwin don't you think ?

Just to add, the Absorbing Man also drained Hulk's powers away in their first encounter, to the point that Hulk reverted back to Banner.

There was also an issue of What If? where Rogue attempted to drain the Hulk (grey) in retaliation for his killing Wolverine, but that didn't work out too well for her IIRC.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Spiders13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Badman

Sufficiently powerful characters have resisted Rogue, like Magneto. It breaks my heart to say this, but Hulk wins.

Avatar image for fernandeztimothygian
fernandeztimothygian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is way stronger.