No BFR
No morals
Bloodlusted on
Fight take place in NYC
No Penance Stare for Rulk

#2 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

World War Hulk wins via plot device.

#3 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk with his energy sucking ability which he is not using because of cis now beats Hulk easily

This Red Hulk with Power of GR and Simbiote destroys WWH

#4 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

Red Hulk with his energy sucking ability which he is not using because of cis now beats Hulk easily

Rulks energy sucking ability was taken away.

#5 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

@D3athstroke said:

hes just not using it if i remember correctly

#6 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

@guttridgeb said:

@D3athstroke said:

No, Banner took it away because it would have killed him.

#7 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: @D3athstroke: Can someone tell me how much powerful is this version of Red Hulk ?

#8 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#9 Posted by Killemall (18283 posts) - - Show Bio

@spawn_123 said:

@guttridgeb: @D3athstroke: Can someone tell me how much powerful is this version of Red Hulk ?

We dont really know how powerful he is because he only has 1 good feat, i.e. fighting Black Heart in his own realm (and beating him with a huge plot device, the mirror) , however if you are interested here's his only real feat in question

Venom 14 from the story arc, Circle of four

@D3athstroke said:

While his ability to absorb bio energy has been removed by Banner during Scorched Earth story arc (Hulk 25, 2010), he still retains the ability to absorb Gamma energy as it was later revealed during Hulk 41, i have uploaded the scan below, why he hasnt used it is well no clue.

#10 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

@D3athstroke said:

@guttridgeb said:

@D3athstroke said:

Partial scan: in that same story a few pages later, on some island during an attack by a flame throwing monster, Hulk reveals that Banner lied to Ross and that the syphoning power is still there.

#11 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: So from the feats i can see that he is very powerful but is he powerful that much that he can take World War Hulk?

#12 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Hulk

Why?

#13 Posted by Killemall (18283 posts) - - Show Bio

@spawn_123 said:

@Killemall: So from the feats i can see that he is very powerful but is he powerful that much that he can take World War Hulk?

thats what the thread is asking :p lets see what majority of people have to say.

#14 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis said:

@guttridgeb said:

@D3athstroke said:

@guttridgeb said:

@D3athstroke said:

Partial scan: in that same story a few pages later, on some island during an attack by a flame throwing monster, Hulk reveals that Banner lied to Ross and that the syphoning power is still there.

Fair enough. My friend gave me those scans, I didn't think to check the comic to validate them.

#15 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

Logically, yes Circle Four Red Hulk should manhandle WWH. But by feats? He's only appeared once, but hanging with Blackheart at all is quite impressive, we can only hope he has further appearances down the line, because the concept is so over the top it's awesome.

#16 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

World War Hulk wins via plot device.

#17 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

this

#18 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk wins this.

#19 Posted by Killemall (18283 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

Fair enough. My friend gave me those scans, I didn't think to check the comic to validate them.

Quite the contrary, him not being able to absorb bio energy has been re-iterated 2 other times after this instance. Once in the story immediately next to the story arc (i for one dont remember anything being stated about Banner lying on Hulk 25 but maybe i missed it, the issue from which you posted the scan).

It was also re-iterated on Hulk 41.

so as such i am more inclined to believe his ability to absorb bio energy is actually gone. I mean it would be odd if Banner managed to fool Red Hulk, Thor and Zero so easily.

#20 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I think Rulk can no longer absorb energy from anyone (like Thor) and is now limited to just Gamma energy absorbtion.

#21 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: actually banner told rulk later that he if he kept using his absorbing powers he would either become all hulk and no human :)

#22 Posted by Killemall (18283 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby said:

@Killemall: I think Rulk can no longer absorb energy from anyone (like Thor) and is now limited to just Gamma energy absorbtion.

Yeah that what i mentioned on my first post :)

@TheAcidSkull: I remember this instance its from Omegex saga, and the bird was actually emitting gamma energy. His ability to absorb it is not yet taken away, although he might be stuck as Red Hulk forever and only applies to gamma energy. Also this isnt from the same issue the scans were posted but from 5 issues later.

#23 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: But it was in the same arc :)

#24 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Oops! My bad. :)

#25 Posted by Vengance101 (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

lol seriously

rulk,venom,ghost rider have actually been fused together?

what's next gladiator,sentry,spiderman get fused?

#26 Posted by The Red Menace (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vengance101 said:

lol seriously

rulk,venom,ghost rider have actually been fused together?

what's next gladiator,sentry,spiderman get fused?

The arc was actually pretty awesome. And the concept was so over the top it crossed over from silly to outright awesome.

#27 Posted by Vengance101 (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Red Menace: but how the hell was that even possible?

#28 Posted by The Red Menace (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vengance101 said:

@The Red Menace: but how the hell was that even possible?

The circle four removed the symbiont from Flash thompson and Zarathos from it's current host and gave them to Ross to fulfill their plans, making one of the most awesome fusions to have ever happened in comics. I honestly hope that Circle four rulk becomes a regular thing

#29 Posted by Vengance101 (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Red Menace: ah,

#30 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

I unfortunately have no scan machine, but I swear Rulk kept his energy absorption power. I can not say to which energies it applies exactly though. It was after the hulk and Rulk had to intervene in order to save the Abomination from some sort of strange parasite.

#31 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

1.CF Rulk was awesome2.Zarathos solos any Hulk, even Cap. U. Hulk

#32 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

1)Benner lied about removing his ability to suck energy i know it because i have scan which i will find and upload later

2)Rulk only lost to those good guys he pawned while being "evil" only because he did not want to fight them and they attacked him

3)Red Hulk lost to hulk only because 99% of his energy was sucked to hulk out armies

3)This version of Rulk stomps and destroys Green Hulk

#33 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke:

Red Hulk lost to hulk only because 99% of his energy was sucked to hulk out armies

World war hulk stomps rulk any day of the week, they fough in hulk 24, and hulk was mopping the floor with him, rulk was fine in their battle due to the fact that he consumed cosmic energy in hulk 23#

so this is incorrect

#34 Edited by wr3h (396 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins.

Rulk due to leob force

#35 Posted by The Red Menace (217 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk loses with venom and ghost rider's powers?  I don't think so!

#36 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11523 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis said:

True. But didn't he say in the issue that if he did use it, he stay as either Rulk or Ross. So if he's in character he wouldn't use it.

#37 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

RED HUlk for sure here

#38 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

WW hulk wins, the longer the fight the longer the punishment for Rulk

#39 Edited by CosmicCommonSense (71 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk all he has to do is become that much madder hulk always wins even when he loses

#40 Edited by Hulk_inside (58 posts) - - Show Bio

If it is a blood lusted WWH then he wins quickly. He would just become worldbreaker and EASILY curbstomp Rulk (This is because if he is blood lusted that must mean he is already incredibly angry so it would only be a matter of time before he turns into worldbreaker). Even if he doesn't though Hulk still wins. Didn't he already beat Rulk in his savage form before?

#41 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk

#42 Posted by dondave (34588 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk

#43 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

WW Hulk is strong , but with Ghost Riders powers , the Red Hulk can beat him easily .

#44 Edited by Batman12321 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

One question... can Red Hulk absorb anything at any power level?

#45 Posted by GhostRavage (8398 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk was already a decent fight for Hulk... Adding Ghost Rider's powers its overkill...

#46 Posted by sergiop1 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@spawn_123: well the hulk has defeated him before so.

#47 Posted by Thedailybagel (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

@sergiop1: you just replied to a comment made almost two years ago....