Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@veshark said:

@dondave said:

Robert

I agree. Optimus Robert Prime definitely takes this.

This made me chuckle.

Damnit Veshark, get back on the vine.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@solar_powered:

I was talkin' about G1 Optimus, not movie Optimus.

I read on one of his bio's he can lift 2000 tons.

But y'know I posted that comment months ago. Times've changed. I think Hulk can beat Optimus, but I still say it wouldn't be a curbstomp.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilikedonuts: When has Prime ever demonstrated the ability to lift 2000 tons?

@xeno12121212 said:

Optimus prime would win lol he splatters hulk

Optimus gets hurt to the brink of death by human weaponry. Hulk takes nukes to the face and smiles. Do you see the problem here?

Lmao, good one:) Prime has always been and still is my favorite inspirational hero since I was a child. Prime is not beating The Jaded Giant

Movie Hulk vs Prime would be an awesome fight. I'll still go with Hulk though

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

people need to stop bringing back threads from 2005 lol, since its already bumped im gonna say optimus prime wins.. there are more to transformers then just the movies lol i mean come on. also optimus has a way bigger diverse arsenal then hulk. he doesnt have just guns.. anyway nice battle from 8 years ago

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

people need to stop bringing back threads from 2005 lol, since its already bumped im gonna say optimus prime wins.. there are more to transformers then just the movies lol i mean come on. also optimus has a way bigger diverse arsenal then hulk. he doesnt have just guns.. anyway nice battle from 8 years ago

Really? What does Prime have in his Arsenal that can take out a being that eats Nukes for a snack? And don't say "the touch"

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon:

just thinking of optimus sword, also intellegence.. once he realizes hulks durability im sure he is gonna look for another way to defeat him if the sword doesnt work. maybe he gets the all spark and uses its energy to turn the hulk into green jelly lol. all im saying is you cant compare optimus prime to a tank.. or anything mechanical vehicle for that matter like some people here are doing lol

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358 thedailybagel  Moderator

Mismatch

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@copete: how...? Hulk eats nukes for breakfast, can take hits from thor (hits that have shook worlds and busted planets) and is fine when being scorched by the heat of the surface of the sun.

How does prime even hurt him?

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361  Edited By visemoon

@jimbobchez said:

@visemoon:

just thinking of optimus sword, also intellegence.. once he realizes hulks durability im sure he is gonna look for another way to defeat him if the sword doesnt work. maybe he gets the all spark and uses its energy to turn the hulk into green jelly lol. all im saying is you cant compare optimus prime to a tank.. or anything mechanical vehicle for that matter like some people here are doing lol

Nice assumption, but that's not enough. This is the Jaded Giant, an Omega level threat. I'm not going to go in to detail on what Hulk has done or been through, it would take days.

What has Prime done with sword or all spark or Matrix to make you think he can beat Hulk? Did he cut somethings that was near durable as Hulk, did he blow up sometime that is comparable to Hulk?...for example, Hulk destroyed 3 city size ships just by powering up and yelling

I LOVE Prime...I really do, but I can't think of any possible way for him to beat Hulk. Prime has never came across a powerful opponent like Hulk

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk.

JinKazama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a joke? The Hulk crushes cars for fun, The Hulk would Curb Stomp OP

JinKazama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pharoh_fey: that is nothing, Hulk destroyed a meteor 2x's bigegr than earth with 1 fist and you voting fo OP? Hulk can break those things with his teeth......

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon:

just thinking about prime cutting thorugh decepticons like butter. which are made of space age metals. ok ok ok maybe hulk would best prime but there are quite a few hulk boners in here lol. also at the same time how does stark in a hulkbuster suit put up a good fight yet prime who has tech far beyond anything stark has gets curb stomped?

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon:

just thinking about prime cutting thorugh decepticons like butter. which are made of space age metals. ok ok ok maybe hulk would best prime but there are quite a few hulk boners in here lol. also at the same time how does stark in a hulkbuster suit put up a good fight yet prime who has tech far beyond anything stark has gets curb stomped?

You saying "space age metal" doesn't tell me how durable they are. What kinda of feats does "Space Age Metal" have?

Tony in Hulk buster Armor would lay waste to prime as well IMO. Think about Tony made a specific armor to take on Hulk.

Tony knows how powerful Hulk is...Hulk slams his fist on the ground and it causes earthquake in other states. Which means Tony has to create armor that can withstand the level of attacks

Tony knows how durability Hulk is. Like I said before Hulk eats nukes like they where snack foo. Hulk took a punch from his son, Skaar, that was 100 trillion tons of force. He got back up like someone hit him with a heavy beach ball. Which mean Tony has to make the suit strong enough to hurt Hulk

You see what I'm getting at? I love Prime, I really do, but to Hulk, Prime would be another giant robot the he would just smash. And that saddens my heart

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon:

i dont know what kind of metal it is. i was just stating that everytime transformers of any kind come to earth they always state that their metals/robotics/technology is so crazy ahead of earths. i know starks tech is up there but idk how it compares to transformers.. but i guess thats why they arent in the same universe.. like i said trying to think outside the box a bit. i think prime is cool but i dont really like him or hulk to be honest lol. i guess well never know what would actually happen. unless your rich and wanna make it a movie lol, id watch it

Solar_Powered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:

@solar_powered said:

@ilikedonuts: When has Prime ever demonstrated the ability to lift 2000 tons?

@xeno12121212 said:

Optimus prime would win lol he splatters hulk

Optimus gets hurt to the brink of death by human weaponry. Hulk takes nukes to the face and smiles. Do you see the problem here?

Lmao, good one:) Prime has always been and still is my favorite inspirational hero since I was a child. Prime is not beating The Jaded Giant

Movie Hulk vs Prime would be an awesome fight. I'll still go with Hulk though

Movie Hulk vs Movie Prime would be much closer. Actually, I'm not even sure if anyone has been able to bypass the Hulk's healing factor in the cinematic universe.

Though, I think Optimus alone would be defeated. If it's all the autobots together vs Movie Hulk, then they could probably pull off a solid win.

The_Replicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope they downloaded Prime's consciousness into a floppy disk before this battle............

Brutality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk Smash. Hulk wins.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

as much as I like Transformers over a mindless dumb story like that of Hulk... Hulk wins easily

HulkSmashU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has wrecked countless cars in his life, so how will this one be any different?

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Obvious thread is spite

Avatar image for deactivated-6155f5fcc6972
deactivated-6155f5fcc6972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Optimus Prime a lot than Hulk but Hulk wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unless optimus is vastly superior to whats shown in the films he literally gets wrecked by hulk

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@98115 said:

unless optimus is vastly superior to whats shown in the films he literally gets wrecked by hulk

Optimus is like thousends of millions time stronger in the comics.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Transformers are really overrated Unless there is some OP version that I'm not aware of.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381  Edited By Lejon

@krleavenger said:

Transformers are really overrated Unless there is some OP version that I'm not aware of.

According to me they are vastly underrated.

Well it exist a version that is damn OP.

The alternity.

Well alternity optimus defeated meagatron that where destroying galaxies by screaming.

@lejon said:

:Well alternity optimus have a super-long-range that attack the target in the future the past and the presence.

or another attack that shoots special particles that freeze a section of time. Or stop the object's motion.

The story of the bineltech. Well that is the beginning.

Well i try to get the others to but it is extremely hard.

Well i should give you a quick explantion about Alternity.

Alternity is a future form of the Transformers which, after 900,000 years, have evolved into celestial beings. Their bodies are made of a higher-dimensional material called Alternium, and they have huge forms that straddle multiple parallel worlds. As a result, it is impossible for terrestrial beings to comprehend the entirety of their appearances. Each individual fuses with his selves of countless parallel worlds to make up a giant, manifold being. The word Alternity, referring to their multi-dimensional nature, has become the name for the entire species.

So their greatest enemy is Hytherion.

Hytherions originated in the Big Crunch of universal stream Cymond 772.0 Beta as a weapon unleashed by the Terminators against the Originators. These god beasts devour time itself, focusing on the origins of things, especially celestial formations and universes themselves. Hytherions are not unique but a force of nature, cogs in the great multiversal machine whose function is to consume weakened and damaged universes, preventing their chaos from spreading further into the multiverse. They often come into conflict with the alternity.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon: If They use that version Prime stomps.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383  Edited By Lejon

@lejon: If They use that version Prime stomps.

Ye that is the strongest version out there.

But i give a solid case why G1 optimus matrix empowered. would win this.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon: Ok.I'm interested.What post is that?

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon: Well I didn't understand where you put that explanation. Thanks for the link.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Hulk SMASH

MarvelBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk FTW

Timtenthousand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aside from that multi versus Cthulhu prime stated above this is a complete mismatch. Hulk once lifted an entire mountain range and was able to walk with it a bit, and that's looooong before World Breaker Hulk who is a planet buster

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I need Optimus comic feats.

LukeStarRunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#391  Edited By LukeStarRunner

@the_ghostshell: : First of all, Optimus Prime has 2 modes, cybetronian and normal. Optimus used normal mode which means he has more resistant to human attack but is weak to cybetronian attack so megatron was able to pierce him with a shrapnel. Anyway Optimus Prime has a weapon created by an omnipotent being which brings Optimus Prime to have more strength, power and durability. He also has the matrix of leadership. Optimus Prime has the Starsable which was created by Primus himself.

hllslsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392  Edited By hllslsh
No Caption Provided

"Maybe the Matrix can stop it?"
Unicron was supposedly the size of Saturn, and its basically destroyed the planet killer single handedly. It didn't open for Ultra Magnus when he was presented with death though, and didn't open before Trypticon stomped Prime, but maybe it would if it somehow sensed the gravity of the situation.

It shut down this "hate plague," "madness," while totally expelling itself in the process.

Maybe if Prime needed it to it could do something like that to the hulk to cure him of his rage, and while a confused and dazed banner stumbles, Prime kills the one human that gave him reason to with his blaster?

He just needs to survive long enough to somehow use the Matrix, but that's the only thing I can see Prime utilizing to win this fight.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Hulk.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He’ll make optimus roll out lol!

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s funny you marvel boys don’t know anything about prime. He can just one shot him with the matrix lol

Good post I agree

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397 takenstew22  Moderator

Need to know which version of Prime.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazerbeak said:

It’s funny you marvel boys don’t know anything about prime. He can just one shot him with the matrix lol

Good post I agree

astounding