#251  Edited By vegeta

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#252  Edited By sonicmora

Hulk is stronger then hulk,but I think optimus has an edge with his current weapons.His guns aren't made of bullets,they are more like blasters.Blasters in which are hot and is more of the heat that burns flesh.Also,Optimus has more speed then before and im not talking about him turning into a truck.His sword could finish Hulk like he did with galivatron,but I doubt it could happen.But it can happen.Optimus would lose if he fights hulk dead on,but has high durability,so he won't go down for a while.Optimus has to depend more on his weapons.Original Optimus I think would lose,but I don't really know much about him.I have to see the old cartoons more to understand.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#253  Edited By Eternal Chaos

sonicmora says:

"Hulk is stronger then hulk,but I think optimus has an edge with his current weapons.His guns aren't made of bullets,they are more like blasters.Blasters in which are hot and is more of the heat that burns flesh.Also,Optimus has more speed then before and im not talking about him turning into a truck.His sword could finish Hulk like he did with galivatron,but I doubt it could happen.But it can happen.Optimus would lose if he fights hulk dead on,but has high durability,so he won't go down for a while.Optimus has to depend more on his weapons.Original Optimus I think would lose,but I don't really know much about him.I have to see the old cartoons more to understand."

That's all fine and dandy, but here's my issue, Hulk can break metal with his bare hands and with no effort. I don't see Prime being able to do much. Given, his weapons can burn skin off, but Hulk can deal with that and heal before there's even any trace of it.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#254  Edited By vegeta

Eternal Chaos says:

"sonicmora says:
"Hulk is stronger then hulk,but I think optimus has an edge with his current weapons.His guns aren't made of bullets,they are more like blasters.Blasters in which are hot and is more of the heat that burns flesh.Also,Optimus has more speed then before and im not talking about him turning into a truck.His sword could finish Hulk like he did with galivatron,but I doubt it could happen.But it can happen.Optimus would lose if he fights hulk dead on,but has high durability,so he won't go down for a while.Optimus has to depend more on his weapons.Original Optimus I think would lose,but I don't really know much about him.I have to see the old cartoons more to understand."
That's all fine and dandy, but here's my issue, Hulk can break metal with his bare hands and with no effort. I don't see Prime being able to do much. Given, his weapons can burn skin off, but Hulk can deal with that and heal before there's even any trace of it."

very good

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By Apparition

vegeta says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"sonicmora says:
That's all fine and dandy, but here's my issue, Hulk can break metal with his bare hands and with no effort. I don't see Prime being able to do much. Given, his weapons can burn skin off, but Hulk can deal with that and heal before there's even any trace of it."
very good"

vegeta??? youre on the side of logic?

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By sonicmora

Well im not sure,optimus has fought with very powerful foes and got pretty broken up.But his metal is not like the metal from Earth which is why is very durable to physical attacks.I think optimus has to be smart enough after getting the first hit that he has to move away from hulk as possible.His guns are able to rip through things,and his sword.I would describe the blasts more like something from star wars,you know those big blasts from X-wings and stuff.
Post Edited:2007-08-22 00:08:23

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By vegeta

Apparition says:

"vegeta says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"sonicmora says:
very good"
vegeta??? youre on the side of logic? "

funny but optimus gets turned into a keg and hulk gets SMASHED.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Apparition

vegeta says:

"funny but optimus gets turned into a keg and hulk gets SMASHED."

i'm happy to say that i agree with you 100%!

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By sonicmora

I also forgot to mention Optimus has a good chance of cutting Hulk,but he will need the proper speed and strength to be able to preform it.The strike is strong,and was able to break gavitron's blade.Gavitron's sword was like a lightsaber and optimus metal sword was able to break it which helped optimus beat gavitron.But it was not an easy fight.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#260  Edited By Phorqe

This thread needs to stop. There is no way Optimus would beat the Hulk. Optimus is made up of steel like material. Hulk can tear through steel. Even if you get into who is stronger, it doesn't matter. The Hulk is strong enough to lift over a 100 tons(not sure what it's at now.) With that in mind, think of Hulk's punching power in comparison to Optimus Prime. Hulk's hands are smaller and there for the force of his punch would be much more concentrated and would probably go right through OP's legs, arms, head, chest, etc.

And enough with this "Optimus Prime wouldn't just stand there." debate. It doesn't matter if OP runs, transforms, rolls or uses weapons, he's getting ripped apart. His only defense would be to use the energy sword, but it's never a good idea to try and use a sword on something that is lower than your knee.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By vegeta

Phorqe says:

"This thread needs to stop. There is no way Optimus would beat the Hulk. Optimus is made up of steel like material. Hulk can tear through steel. Even if you get into who is stronger, it doesn't matter. The Hulk is strong enough to lift over a 100 tons(not sure what it's at now.) With that in mind, think of Hulk's punching power in comparison to Optimus Prime. Hulk's hands are smaller and there for the force of his punch would be much more concentrated and would probably go right through OP's legs, arms, head, chest, etc. And enough with this "Optimus Prime wouldn't just stand there." debate. It doesn't matter if OP runs, transforms, rolls or uses weapons, he's getting ripped apart. His only defense would be to use the energy sword, but it's never a good idea to try and use a sword on something that is lower than your knee."

thank you

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#262  Edited By Methos

ive' said it before... i'll say it again just to make sure...

M

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By vegeta

Methos says:

"ive' said it before... i'll say it again just to make sure... M"

very good

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stupid thread. Hulk wins so easily.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Exactly. There's no defense for Optimus. We've destroyed every defense available. It ends with a gruesome curbstomp.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By GambitO

HULK would mill to blows to

OPTIMUS PRIDE

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#267  Edited By acewasp23

Eternal Chaos says:

"Exactly. There's no defense for Optimus. We've destroyed every defense available. It ends with a gruesome curbstomp."

it would be more like a car wreck

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Eternal Chaos

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Exactly. There's no defense for Optimus. We've destroyed every defense available. It ends with a gruesome curbstomp."
it would be more like a car wreck"

Lol. It really would.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By sonicmora

Phorqe says:

"This thread needs to stop. There is no way Optimus would beat the Hulk. Optimus is made up of steel like material. Hulk can tear through steel. Even if you get into who is stronger, it doesn't matter. The Hulk is strong enough to lift over a 100 tons(not sure what it's at now.) With that in mind, think of Hulk's punching power in comparison to Optimus Prime. Hulk's hands are smaller and there for the force of his punch would be much more concentrated and would probably go right through OP's legs, arms, head, chest, etc. And enough with this "Optimus Prime wouldn't just stand there." debate. It doesn't matter if OP runs, transforms, rolls or uses weapons, he's getting ripped apart. His only defense would be to use the energy sword, but it's never a good idea to try and use a sword on something that is lower than your knee."

His sword would work.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By sonicmora

i really don't know who wins now that I think of it.Different outcomes may happen.But i'm certain the original prime loses.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By Logic Mark III

I think Sonicmora has hit it on the head. Hulk seems strong enough to harm OP but at the same time OP has weapons at his disposal that allow him to seriously harm Hulk...come on a light saber the size of a house would surely cleave the un-jolly green giant in two. Really depends on who gets in there first [don't assume OP is slow an wont be able to ht a small target like Hulk, he is a sophisticated machine with all kinds of tracking systems and super computers dong predictions and he will be as agile as any person as he is made to move freely at his size]. It is not a curb stomp on OP.
Post Edited:2007-08-22 21:18:52

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By sonicmora

really?op isn't slow,but is fast at a point.Like Sparda said it can be a fast one,or a long fight or something like that.But like I said they both have winning outcomes.Optimus could win by using his new sword and with proper speed and strength could easily cut hulk,and blasters could rip right through things.Hulk could win also if he catches optimus,and as others said could break him.Optimus won't win a hand to hand fight.
Post Edited:2007-08-22 21:14:52

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By Sparda

Thank God Sonic. You redeemed this thread with some logic for Optimus.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By sonicmora

Well I try.I mean I don't just say a character wins just like that.I listen to others comments and try to determine outcomes like that.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By sonicmora

Wait have u guys used facts?Logic Mark gave some good facts.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By Sparda

sonicmora says:

"Well I try.I mean I don't just say a character wins just like that.I listen to others comments and try to determine outcomes like that."

I think that Optimus has a pretty good chance if he just smashes/cuts/blasts Hulk really fast. Cause if Hulk gets angry enough to walk away from a couple of energy blasts, OP is in trouble.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By sonicmora

yea he'll have to move fast,and not waste time.
Post Edited:2007-08-22 21:23:36

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By Bo88gdan

Hulk

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By emperorznb

Lol.

mikeyboy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By mikeyboy18

@Lantern Prime: hulks green and so is celtic so hulk

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By CaptainRodgers

@mikeyboy18 said:

That makes no sense .

If you're going to make posts here at least have a bit of logic.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By thanobomb1124
@CaptainRodgers

@mikeyboy18 said:

That makes no sense .

I think he was kidding
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By jeanroygrant

Hulk.

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By CaptainRodgers

@thanobomb1124 said:

@CaptainRodgers

@mikeyboy18 said:

That makes no sense .

I think he was kidding

Comicvine is no place for kidding .

This is a deadly serious matter-who would win between two fictional characters : a green monster from comics or an alien robot from a cartoon. -__-

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By Army2442

hulk smashes big robot man easily becuase he has a vast amount of strength and durability feats that put him well above optimus.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By FourthDeity

Tell me ONE move that he can do to truly damage hulk?

He came back from a near skeletal state. I dont see a missiles doing anything.

Correct me if i'm wrong though/

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By VenomousDragon

Hulk takes this.

Thorstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By Thorstomp

Optimus would shoot hulk and just make him madder, therefore....HULK SMASH!!!

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By First_Last

@Phorqe said:

Think of Hulk as a giant, extremely versatile trash compactor. Then, Think of Optimus Prime as an unwanted vehicle.

My thoughts as well.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By thanobomb1124
@CaptainRodgers

@thanobomb1124 said:

@CaptainRodgers

@mikeyboy18 said:

That makes no sense .

I think he was kidding

This is a deadly serious matter-who would win between two fictional characters : a green monster from comics or an alien robot from a cartoon. -__-

lol. Ok
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Hulk.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By Lantern Prime

This one old thread.

Masterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By Masterr

@Eternal Chaos said:

Valkaad says:

"Brute strenght doesn't always prevail unless the Brute in question is the hulk! When you can support 150 billion tons you don't need to be able to fight or strategize like Captain America. With that level of strength all you are required to do is hit your target. Since the target in this fight is a 20 foot tall robot with the durability of steel...do I really even need to finish my thought. Anyone who cannot see that this is a curbstomp needs to seek professional fanboy counseling."

You sir, are a genious.

Agreed

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Phorqe

Think of Hulk as a giant, extremely versatile trash compactor. Then, Think of Optimus Prime as an unwanted vehicle.

Lol!! This
Avatar image for kalthehokage_2007
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CaptainRodgers said:

@thanobomb1124 said:

@CaptainRodgers

@mikeyboy18 said:

That makes no sense .

I think he was kidding

lol

Optimus got this. He'll smash the angry green man into the ground.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By nickthedevil

Optimus has this if he doesn't hold back.

autobottank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By autobottank

Optimus doesn't stand a chance, he will just get torn apart.

Avatar image for macabre_machinations
Macabre_Machinations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have long been a transformers fan G1 as a kid, G2 comics written by Furmen, BW, Galaxy Force, Animated, Prime and the Movies but 616 Hulk could pretty much solo the entire transformers universe including every incarnation of Unicron, and Primus

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

I've been waiting to say this forever on this site.

HULK STOMPS!

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk smash puny tin can