Hulk v.s. Optimus Prime

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Lantern Prime

I say Prime wins threw his combined Strength and Intelligence!

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Phorqe

Think of Hulk as a giant, extremely versatile trash compactor. Then, Think of Optimus Prime as an unwanted vehicle.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lantern Prime

Think of Optimus Prime as a Hulkbuster times x10! Include the Strangth, durability and the Intelligence of one of the greatest tacticians of all time.

pharoh fey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pharoh fey

have either of you watched transformers the movie, if you had you'd know that the transformers can take the shape of alot of devices, like tanks, helicopters and they have advanced weaponry systems. lol! optimus prime has my vote.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

I have seen the new Transformers movie, I've also seen the Hulk rip through Iron man and the best tech the military has to offer. I think Hulk, unless you know something about Optimus that I don't.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Apparition

pharoh fey says:

"have either of you watched transformers the movie, if you had you'd know that the transformers can take the shape of alot of devices, like tanks, helicopters and they have advanced weaponry systems. lol! optimus prime has my vote."

advanced weaponry? have you ever read a hulk comic? transformers weaponry will just make him more angry. this transformers worship is so sad. you can turn from a robot into a truck so i guess that means you can beat hulk and wonder woman.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Apparition says:

"pharoh fey says:
"have either of you watched transformers the movie, if you had you'd know that the transformers can take the shape of alot of devices, like tanks, helicopters and they have advanced weaponry systems. lol! optimus prime has my vote."

advanced weaponry? have you ever read a hulk comic? transformers weaponry will just make him more angry. this transformers worship is so sad. you can turn from a robot into a truck so i guess that means you can beat hulk and wonder woman."

Transformer's weaponry will probably tickle him rather than hurt.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Apparition

Ms. Invisible says:

"Apparition says:
"pharoh fey says:
advanced weaponry? have you ever read a hulk comic? transformers weaponry will just make him more angry. this transformers worship is so sad. you can turn from a robot into a truck so i guess that means you can beat hulk and wonder woman."
Transformer's weaponry will probably tickle him rather than hurt."

you'd certainly have to think that. all the stuff that he's survived... i guess some people just dont know the character.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Apparition says:

"pharoh fey says:

I agree 100% Apparition. There's no way Optimus would survive, Hulk would be pissed off because the truck lied to him, so he'd already be on a rampage, and than he'll just jump the metalhead's shoulders, and tear his head off.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92
deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Yeah, I love the transformers, but I really gotta hand this win to the Hulk. He's been blasted by so many weapons, I just don't think the Hulk would be put down by them. Also, being so powerful, I think that he either would jump right into (and clear through) them, or just punch a hole in them. I like both guys, but if they clash, I would lean toward Hulk winning this one, if he fought Optimus Prime only.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Resonate

Uhhhhh.... Hulk can take a tank. Optimus Prime is a truck. I see a slight problem here.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lantern Prime

Resonate says:

"Uhhhhh.... Hulk can take a tank. Optimus Prime is a truck. I see a slight problem here."

Do you know powerful Prime really is? He'll demolish a tank just as easily. And hes just as fast as the Hulk. So are your saying if Prime rammed himself right into building hes dead? HAHAHAHA! I think you guys kinda underestimate how powerful these guys are. Actually most of the big strong durable guys can put up a good fight against Hulk and can beat him.

@Ms. Invisible: So I guess you never heard of the Fusion cannon then? Atom Smasher? Elecro-Sword? Null-Ray? need I go on?

@Apparition: I worship this stuff? Come on! Just beacuse you like something and has read up alot about them doesn't mean that you worship it! I mean you probalby alot about what you like as well. Thats just knowledge not obsession.

I think you guys are really underestimating how powerful they are.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally think Optimus Prime is awesome, and I don't think he's got any kind of shortage on strength or power, whatsoever. But he doesn't get more powerful as he gets angrier. At first, I think it would probably be close, because I know Prime, as well as Hulk, has speed, agility, and an obscene amount of sheer power. But because it would be close, the Hulk would get so enfuriated, I think it would boost his power lever, giving him enough of an edge to eventually take down Prime.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lantern Prime

The Time Keeper says:

"I personally think Optimus Prime is awesome, and I don't think he's got any kind of shortage on strength or power, whatsoever. But he doesn't get more powerful as he gets angrier. At first, I think it would probably be close, because I know Prime, as well as Hulk, has speed, agility, and an obscene amount of sheer power. But because it would be close, the Hulk would get so enfuriated, I think it would boost his power lever, giving him enough of an edge to eventually take down Prime."

I think that has a reall y good chance of happening! But Prime's intelligence is skyhigh as well. The way I look at is Brute Strength v.s. Brute Strength and Intelligence. Hes a great tactician. Yoiur right he doesn't get stronger as he gets mad. But you can use the agressivness against your opponent.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime is super intelligent, yes. However, Bruce is, in fact, Dr. Banner. He gets stronger, but doesn't lose his marbles in the process. Now, if this was back in the days of the brainless, "Hulk smash!" days, fine, Prime wins, hands down. No contest. But current day Hulk vs Prime, I give it to Hulk. Again, this is no easy win, by any stretch, but my victory vote goes to a pretty badly beaten Hulk.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lantern Prime

Well yeah WWHulk can't be stop right!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Soundwave, Hulk has survived the most incredible things he's survived in space before, held an entire mountain range that weighed 150 billion tons that fell on him (he wasn't even mad, he actually kinda docile). Hulk is too strong for Optimus especially now that he's recieved an incredible power-up. Hulk's strength, and speed rise as his anger levels shoot up. OP won't last very long.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lantern Prime

Eternal Chaos says:

"Soundwave, Hulk has survived the most incredible things he's survived in space before, held an entire mountain range that weighed 150 billion tons that fell on him (he wasn't even mad, he actually kinda docile). Hulk is too strong for Optimus especially now that he's recieved an incredible power-up. Hulk's strength, and speed rise as his anger levels shoot up. OP won't last very long."

Etenernal Chaos, Hulk was mad if he Reed Richards didn't keep him mad then that mountain would have collapsed and killed them! I have that one so I should know!

And Optimus is just as quick as he is! ANd if you think he would just easily smash Optimus then your wrong! I mean this guy can take heap of a beating! And he doesn't have a healing-factor! So Optimus will last along time against the Hulk and probably beat him. These aren't Sentinels mind you. Look this a thread not not an arguement Chaos. So you picked your guy for reason. I picked my guy for my reason. I don't wan't to get into this "Your wrong i'm right" crap with you AGAIN!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eternal Chaos

SoundWave07 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Soundwave, Hulk has survived the most incredible things he's survived in space before, held an entire mountain range that weighed 150 billion tons that fell on him (he wasn't even mad, he actually kinda docile). Hulk is too strong for Optimus especially now that he's recieved an incredible power-up. Hulk's strength, and speed rise as his anger levels shoot up. OP won't last very long."
Etenernal Chaos, Hulk was mad if he Reed Richards didn't keep him mad then that mountain would have collapsed and killed them! I have that one so I should know! And Optimus is just as quick as he is! ANd if you think he would just easily smash Optimus then your wrong! I mean this guy can take heap of a beating! And he doesn't have a healing-factor! So Optimus will last along time against the Hulk and probably beat him. These aren't Sentinels mind you. Look this a thread not not an arguement Chaos. So you picked your guy for reason. I picked my guy for my reason. I don't wan't to get into this "Your wrong i'm right" crap with you **AGAIN**! "

I wasn't even going to attack you. I was actually going to try to have a civil conversation, and I'm still going to try.

I have that same issue, I have the entire Secret Wars series and I'm looking at it right now. Hulk caught mountain range with no anger. Reed didn't piss him off that fast. Reed started pissing him off towards the end so he can use Spidey's web shooters, and Ironman's gauntlets to shoot the mountain off. Hulk held that weight and and caught it from a high drop. He wasn't pissed he was calm.

I know these aren't Sentinels, but Hulk's sheer power can overwhelm Prime. Everything about him goes up as he gets madder. Hulk will out do Prime. That's my opinion after an analysis of the powers.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Phorqe

Is Optimus Prime going to nuke the Hulk? Most likely not. While Prime might be super intelligent, Hulk is a fighter. It's all he does. If he needed to, he would just focus on one part of Prime and rip him apart. Anything Prime did would just piss him off more.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lantern Prime

Eternal Chaos says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Etenernal Chaos, Hulk was mad if he Reed Richards didn't keep him mad then that mountain would have collapsed and killed them! I have that one so I should know! And Optimus is just as quick as he is! ANd if you think he would just easily smash Optimus then your wrong! I mean this guy can take heap of a beating! And he doesn't have a healing-factor! So Optimus will last along time against the Hulk and probably beat him. These aren't Sentinels mind you. Look this a thread not not an arguement Chaos. So you picked your guy for reason. I picked my guy for my reason. I don't wan't to get into this "Your wrong i'm right" crap with you **AGAIN**! "
I wasn't even going to attack you. I was actually going to try to have a civil conversation, and I'm still going to try. I have that same issue, I have the entire Secret Wars series and I'm looking at it right now. Hulk caught mountain range with no anger. Reed didn't piss him off that fast. Reed started pissing him off towards the end so he can use Spidey's web shooters, and Ironman's gauntlets to shoot the mountain off. Hulk held that weight and and caught it from a high drop. He wasn't pissed he was calm. I know these aren't Sentinels, but Hulk's sheer power can overwhelm Prime. *Everything* about him goes up as he gets madder. Hulk will out do Prime. That's my opinion after an analysis of the powers."

Ok then. Thats what you think abot it. I mean i'm not tryng to say Prime wins automatically I just think due to his experienxce (Millions and Millions of years) that helps him overcome the Hulk. He could do it with strength alone.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lantern Prime

Phorqe says:

"Is Optimus Prime going to nuke the Hulk? Most likely not. While Prime might be super intelligent, Hulk is a fighter. It's all he does. If he needed to, he would just focus on one part of Prime and rip him apart. Anything Prime did would just piss him off more."

And you think Prime is just gonna let Hulk just do that and stand there like idiot? Prime would transform which will knock him down and ram him. Primes a brawler too.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ok Soundwave, I'm trying put you on the right track so you can stop having everybody jump on you for repeating the same debate. In Secret Wars, Hulk crushed, superhard Alien metal with no problem. Being that he did that, we can say that He'll grab OP's legs and crush them.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24  Edited By Forever

SoundWave07 says:

"Ok then. Thats what you think abot it. I mean i'm not tryng to say Prime wins automatically I just think due to his experienxce (Millions and Millions of years) that helps him overcome the Hulk. He could do it with strength alone. "

Just how strong is Prime then? How many tons is he rated as lifting?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lantern Prime

Eternal Chaos says:

"Ok Soundwave, I'm trying put you on the right track so you can stop having everybody jump on you for repeating the same debate. In Secret Wars, Hulk crushed, superhard Alien metal with no problem. Being that he did that, we can say that He'll grab OP's legs and crush them."

Optimus is just as durable as Hulk is without the Healiing Factor. If not then very close to it.

@Forever: 2000t

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell

SoundWave07 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Ok Soundwave, I'm trying put you on the right track so you can stop having everybody jump on you for repeating the same debate. In Secret Wars, Hulk crushed, superhard Alien metal with no problem. Being that he did that, we can say that He'll grab OP's legs and crush them."

Optimus is just as durable as Hulk is without the Healiing Factor. If not then very close to it.

@Forever: 2000t "

Really? Cause I saw Magatron through a piece of shrapnel into Prime inflecting major damage. The same shrapnel wouldn't have even scratched the Hulk.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gambler says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Optimus is just as durable as Hulk is without the Healiing Factor. If not then very close to it. @Forever: 2000t "
Really? Cause I saw Magatron through a piece of shrapnel into Prime inflecting major damage. The same shrapnel wouldn't have even scratched the Hulk."

Exactly.

Oh and Soundwave You just said Prime is 2000 tons. Hulk supported about one hundred thousand times that much.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lantern Prime

Gambler says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Optimus is just as durable as Hulk is without the Healiing Factor. If not then very close to it. @Forever: 2000t "
Really? Cause I saw Magatron through a piece of shrapnel into Prime inflecting major damage. The same shrapnel wouldn't have even scratched the Hulk."

Oh I can answer that for you easily! The reason whyu he was easily damaged was because him and the rest of the Autobots(2005) were very low on Energon! Go watch the part when Prime tells Ironhide that "We don't have enough Energon cubes to power a fullscale assualt. And also they died so easily because the writers wanted to introduce new characters so they needed an excuse to kill off the old ones.

I'm just going by what the his tech spec says. And comic books are 10x more accurate than cartoons, oh and to prove my point he got blasted several times and didn't die like that! They were invulnerable in the series because they didn't want to kill anyone off! So yeah he takes just as much of beat as anyone you know. I cna tell alot of things he did that proves me right anyways! I don't have to look at tthe Tech Spec to give you information. Now if i'm such a bad guy and so unreasonable after saying this then I guess I am.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lantern Prime

Eternal Chaos says:

"Gambler says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Exactly. Oh and Soundwave You just said Prime is 2000 tons. Hulk supported about one hundred thousand times that much."

With anger. Do you wan't me to go and and read you what happend? Cause you know I can because I have that comic!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30  Edited By The_Ghostshell

SoundWave07 says:

"Gambler says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

Oh I can answer that for you easily! The reason whyu he was easily damaged was because him and the rest of the Autobots(2005) were very low on Energon! Go watch the part when Prime tells Ironhide that "We don't have enough Energon cubes to power a fullscale assualt. And also they died so easily because the writers wanted to introduce new characters so they needed an excuse to kill off the old ones.

I'm just going by what the his tech spec says. And comic books are 10x more accurate than cartoons, oh and to prove my point he got blasted several times and didn't die like that! They were invulnerable in the series because they didn't want to kill anyone off! So yeah he takes just as much of beat as anyone you know. I cna tell alot of things he did that proves me right anyways! I don't have to look at tthe Tech Spec to give you information. Now if i'm such a bad guy and so unreasonable after saying this then I guess I am."

If thats the case and Prime needs energon to sustain his power then he's screwed right? The Hulk gets madder and stronger as time goes on where as according to you Prime would start to become weak and need energon. Thanks.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31  Edited By Forever

SoundWave07 says:

"Oh I can answer that for you easily! The reason whyu he was easily damaged was because him and the rest of the Autobots(2005) were very low on Energon! Go watch the part when Prime tells Ironhide that "We don't have enough Energon cubes to power a fullscale assualt. And also they died so easily because the writers wanted to introduce new characters so they needed an excuse to kill off the old ones. I'm just going by what the his tech spec says. And comic books are 10x more accurate than cartoons, oh and to prove my point he got blasted several times and didn't die like that! They were invulnerable in the series because they didn't want to kill anyone off! So yeah he takes just as much of beat as anyone you know. I cna tell alot of things he did that proves me right anyways! I don't have to look at tthe Tech Spec to give you information. Now if i'm such a bad guy and so unreasonable after saying this then I guess I am."

Assault is an offensive term. If they couldn't mount an assault because they were low on energon, that makes me think they wouldn't be able to fire their weapons enough or they might just tire out and not be able to sustain their own movement. That says nothing about their durability. They are made of metal so the obvious answer is that their durability has strictly to do with their armor. If a tank is low on fuel, it's armor rating does not go down. It may be easier to hit because it is stationary, but it still has the same armor. For your energon answer to be correct, they would have to be using some sort of force field to boost their defenses. Do these spec sheets say anything like that?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lantern Prime

Gambler says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Gambler says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Oh I can answer that for you easily! The reason whyu he was easily damaged was because him and the rest of the Autobots(2005) were very low on Energon! Go watch the part when Prime tells Ironhide that "We don't have enough Energon cubes to power a fullscale assualt. And also they died so easily because the writers wanted to introduce new characters so they needed an excuse to kill off the old ones. I'm just going by what the his tech spec says. And comic books are 10x more accurate than cartoons, oh and to prove my point he got blasted several times and didn't die like that! They were invulnerable in the series because they didn't want to kill anyone off! So yeah he takes just as much of beat as anyone you know. I cna tell alot of things he did that proves me right anyways! I don't have to look at tthe Tech Spec to give you information. Now if i'm such a bad guy and so unreasonable after saying this then I guess I am."
If thats the case and Prime needs energon to sustain his power then he's screwed right? The Hulk gets madder and stronger as time goes on where as according to you Prime would start to become weak and need energon. Thanks."

Thats funny, you ask a question and don't even give me the time to answer it. In that movie it was 20 yrs into the future(2005)> They didn't have the Energon they need to fight at their full potential or enough for that matter. And like I said comics are alot more accurate than cartoons. Energon fuel isn't like earth's fuel! If they are full then they can fight for long time before recharging! And plus I didn't say that over time Prime would become weaker and needed Energon. YOu took something that i said and twist it around to fit your point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So where do they go and how do they refill on this energon stuff? (I've never heard of that before.) If they could keep themselves filled somehow, and depending on what all it does to them, it might change things.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By Constantine

Optimus Prime

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lantern Prime

The Time Keeper says:

"So where do they go and how do they refill on this energon stuff? (I've never heard of that before.) If they could keep themselves filled somehow, and depending on what all it does to them, it might change things. "

@Forever: Like I said cartoons are not that accurate. Ironhide died with a couple of blasts in that movie. Yet when you look at his tech spec his armor can take electromagnetic blast, concussive blasts and all kinds of the damages easily.

@Time Keeper: Any kind of material cna be broken down into energy. Its fiction anyways. But depending on the material the powerful it is. Case in point Spider-Man's blood anomalies, irradiation, alteration, and extreme celluar are high and Megatron is using it to create a more powerful version of Energon. But in the current they discover Ore-13 which is liek steriods to them.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Spectrum

Optimuse OWNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting, but unfortunately I still gotta go with Hulk, soundwave. I see your point of view, but I just can't go along with it. Sorry.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38  Edited By Methos

Gamma says:

"Optimuse OWNS"

just joking, did the image and thought it was funny :D

M

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Spectrum

Methos says:

"Gamma says:
"Optimuse OWNS"
just joking, did the image and thought it was funny :D M"

yeah but hes a truck, i mean that counts for something

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#40  Edited By Methos

i'm staying out of it...

i really can't bring myself to say Hulk wins... it's an impossibility for me...

but it's against my logic programming to say Optimus wins...

M

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Spectrum

Methos says:

"i'm staying out of it... i really can't bring myself to say Hulk wins... it's an impossibility for me... but it's against my logic programming to say Optimus wins... M"

IM WITH YOU ON THE first BIT, but i just love prime to much

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Lantern Prime

The Time Keeper says:

"Interesting, but unfortunately I still gotta go with Hulk, soundwave. I see your point of view, but I just can't go along with it. Sorry."

Thats fine. But people are sillt gonna think i'm a jerk, argumentive, unreasonable, and can't have a CIVILIZED conversation with.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Lantern Prime

Methos says:

"i'm staying out of it... i really can't bring myself to say Hulk wins... it's an impossibility for me... but it's against my logic programming to say Optimus wins... M"

HAAHAHHA! So your saying you don't like either of them?

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Tevnoba

Prime does have incredible power, yes. But even Prime could not withstand the force of a 50 megaton nuclear warhead at 50' (Which the hulk can "Marvel Universe Deluxe 2nd edition"). None of primes weapons exceed the amount of damage the hulk has sustained before. As for intellegence beating the hulk, please keep in mind that the Hulk has foiled some of the smartest scientists/tacticians/warriors in the Marvel Universe time and time again (many of whom would exceed the intellectual capacity of Prime - want examples "The Leader", Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Dr. Doom, Sub-Mariner, Captain America, just to name a few.

Prime is cool, but he does not stand a chance against the Hulk . . .maybe if he has a million years to research, plan and prepare . . .but otherwise the HULK WINS HANDS DOWN.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lantern Prime

My only question to that is.........are any of those guys as strong or durable as Prime? But you make a point though.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Tevnoba

SoundWave07 says:

"My only question to that is.........are any of those guys as strong or durable as Prime? But you make a point though."

I only listed them as a comparison of Intelligence and Tactile prowess for the "Prime's intelligence and tactile experience would beat the Hulk".

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Lantern Prime

Oh. Do you have anyone else?

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By crazy spidey

Hulk

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Tevnoba

SoundWave07 says:

"Oh. Do you have anyone else?"

I will have to think about it.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Valkaad

SoundWave07 says:

"Resonate says:
"Uhhhhh.... Hulk can take a tank. Optimus Prime is a truck. I see a slight problem here."
Do you know powerful Prime really is? He'll demolish a tank just as easily. And hes just as fast as the Hulk. So are your saying if Prime rammed himself right into building hes dead? HAHAHAHA! I think you guys kinda underestimate how powerful these guys are. Actually most of the big strong durable guys can put up a good fight against Hulk and can beat him. @Ms. Invisible: So I guess you never heard of the Fusion cannon then? Atom Smasher? Elecro-Sword? Null-Ray? need I go on? @Apparition: I worship this stuff? Come on! Just beacuse you like something and has read up alot about them doesn't mean that you worship it! I mean you probalby alot about what you like as well. Thats just knowledge not obsession. I think you guys are really underestimating how powerful they are."

The Hulk survived a sonic blast from Black Bolt so I am assuming he could handle the Transfomers ray guns. The hulk can destroy any metal short of adamantium, and at his current anger level I am not to sure he couldn't tear up adamantium. Seeing the way that the Tranformers can be damaged I would say the hulk would tear them up relatively easy. You said Optimus' strength is like HulkbusterX10? Iron Mans regular armor is Class 100 able to lift well over 100 tons it enhances his human strength around 1000 times. His hulkbuster armor enhances his already enhanced armored strength to who knows what level. You really think optimus prime is 10times stronger than that???