#1 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

who do you think could win

#2 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

i know

#3 Posted by Owen_Porter (83152 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler.

#4 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah nightcrawler would have a huge advantage because hulk would not be fast enough to grab him most likely, but if he got a hold of him once it might be over

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler. Hulk is as dumb as a sack of rocks.

#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

He could teleport hulk's head into the sea or strand him in limbo.

#7 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

how can you say night crawleri mean he couldn't really hurt him

#8 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaguirus says:

"He could teleport hulk's head into the sea or strand him in limbo."

i did not know he can do that

#9 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

the only way that NIGHTCRAWLER wins

it is crossing HULK with their sword

but if it fails

HULK squashed with its hands to NIGHTCRAWLER

#10 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think nightcrawler can just teleport parts of people. I have never seen him do it(doesn't mean he hasn't). And if he could do it, I don't think he could do it with someone as durable as the hulk. It would almost be like pulling his head off, and if he is touching the hulk and trys to teleport can he really control exactly what he teleports and not just teleport the whole hulk?

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't think that's what they were talking about. I thought it was Nightcrawler teleporting him so where they appear, part of Hulk (maybe his head) is inside something. I know he teleported a person's head off in an alternate reality, but he's never done in 616 that I know of. I have seen him teleport a robot's head off, but I think that was because, being a robot, the head and body weren't joined. The head and body were two separate pieces so he just took the top piece off.

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurt can just teleport Hulk to like Mars and come back.

#13 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

No he can't.

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah I wanted to make sure. I read someplaces that he can teleport like 5 miles and other places that he can teleport like millions of billions of miles. I wasn't too sure.

#15 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins. i mean just look at the guy.

#16 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

it happened in the apocalypes comic nightcrawler teleported deadpools head off and he died. the more he teleports the further he can teleport.

#17 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler apparently teleported Dead Man Wade's head off in AoA. That would be his only chance

#18 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

One time thing in an alternate universe? Until I see it in the main Marvel universe I'm not going by it.

#19 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler doesn't do it in Earth 616 because it would kill them, and if you haven't noticed, Nightcrawler is just a tad bit on the religious side. It would be his only way of defeating Hulk, and if he was forced into a situation where his life depended on it, he might do it, but he would most likely just teleport himself out of the situation.

The AoA NC was much more sadistic, and they showed him do that to show what he COULD be capable of.

#20 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I know that doing would be fatal, but they could easily have him do it to someone who could heal, or on a limb instead of a head just to show he could do it. It's not the only way he could beat Hulk, read my other post for another way. And having an alternate reality version of the character doing something doesn't necessarily mean he can do it. Like you said, it's what he COULD be capable of, but until he does it, he hasn't shown that he can.

#21 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Why wouldn't he be able to? He can teleport a group of people or just himself, why wouldn't he be able to teleport just one thing? He grabs a person who is standing on the ground, he takes them with him and not the whole ground.

#22 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

The person and the ground are two separate things. A person's body and their head are one solid unit. See the difference?

#23 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

cant he teleport other people into hard substances and kill them cuase he can teleport himselph into things and kill himselph. its happened in the comics he can teleport body part dah

#24 Posted by Mosier (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurt would win.....EASY!!

#25 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

He could only teleport heads off in AoA......Hulk would demolish the imp.

#26 Posted by Powermaster (1 posts) - - Show Bio

The Green Monster win easily with a single punch vs the blue monster

#27 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

If Nightcrawler tries to teleport you against your will, can you resist it? I've seen him bring people willingly, but unwillingly? Any examples? That would probably be the only way he could defeat Hulk.

#28 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler can actually teleport parts of people. I thought I had seen it somewhere besides AoA so I looked back through my old comics and he did it to Magus, Warlock's father. Then not long after that Rogue absorbed Kitty, Colossus and Nightcrawler's powers to do the same thing to Nimrod. Nimrod had just downed the Juggernaut and most of the X-Men too.

#29 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Superkitty says:

"If Nightcrawler tries to teleport you against your will, can you resist it? I've seen him bring people willingly, but unwillingly? Any examples? That would probably be the only way he could defeat Hulk."

X-men unlimited #4 he teleported a father that was hitting his child to a roof top and held him over the edge. I do believe that he often teleports people out of harms way, without them knowing it. I'd think you would need an iron will and lots of foresight to stop someone from teleporting you.

#30 Posted by Reject (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Nightcrawler can actually teleport parts of people. I thought I had seen it somewhere besides AoA so I looked back through my old comics and he did it to Magus, Warlock's father. Then not long after that Rogue absorbed Kitty, Colossus and Nightcrawler's powers to do the same thing to Nimrod. Nimrod had just downed the Juggernaut and most of the X-Men too."

I've seen that too. He should be able to kill a lot more people than you'd think.

#31 Posted by Thorstomp (131 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk tear Kurt into a billion pieces...but Kurt can teleport to the Sahara Desert and leave hulk there...or@Eternal Chaos said:

"

Kurt can just teleport Hulk to like Mars and come back.

"