Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Ok.....you have one guy who is faster than bullets and go super sonic speeds, can fly, has telekinesis (bullet stop), weapon and h2h mastery, able to toss 20 or more super virus programs (smith clones) off of him at once, intangibility (removing the bullet from trinity's body), life giving (reviving dead trinity), strong enough to make shock waves that blast the windows off of skyscrapers (Neo vs Oracle Smith), can stand a whole clip fired from powerful handguns at close range at the beginning, and can stand up after getting pile driven into the ground from miles high.....

then you have a green guy whose main super power is strength, regenerates, jumps high, moves at super human speeds, has super human reaction time, and can thunderclap really good.........

yeah.... speed kills so Neo wins by not getting hit cuz he's faster, speedblitz, stopping him with TK, and putting his hand through Hulk's skull......or just dodging him and bfr him with TK or tossing him away. If Neo got hit 10 times he would be knocked out, but he won't because of his famous reaction time and speed. The thunder clap would be dismissed by TK. Hulk loses here, but not as badly as usual.

9uprup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By 9uprup

Neo would just punch hulk's stomach and make his hand hurt then while neo was staring in disbelief at his injured fist then hulk would grab him by the neck and sock him in the face with 200 tons of force. Neo would then crumple to the ground, face smashed and clearly knocked out.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By karetaker

@9uprup said:

Neo would just punch hulk's stomach and make his hand hurt then while neo was staring in disbelief at his injured fist then hulk would grab him by the neck and sock him in the face with 200 tons of force. Neo would then crumple to the ground, face smashed and clearly knocked out.

^thats interesting. but in the matrix Neo is Jesus and considering his strength is augmented by a computer program i think he can be as strong as he wants.he went from being a average level fighter to punching smiths through walls all in the first movie alone

othus12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By othus12

he would turn hulk into another neo XD

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By FourthDeity

Is Neo even strong enough to take out Hulk for good? No doubt in my mind that he can out skill and get good hits on Hulk but is it enough?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By terry2012

@FourthDeity: Remember part three?

batfan1939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By batfan1939

Neo was strong, but nothing suggests that he could take Hulk or other Kryptonian-level characters (based on strength). His speed isn't anything that Hulk can't handle/react to, even though he can't match Neo. I'd say that Neo's strength level is probably between Spider-Man and the Thing: not anywhere near Hulk, but certainly enough that a blitz would at least aggravate 'Ol Greenskin. BTW, I thought the bullet-stopping and flight was him altering spacetime, not telekinesis. At the end of the first movie, after he gets up, you can even see "reality" warping around him as he flexes. You can also see "fluctuations" or "ripples" whenever he takes off. Reality-warping was also the explanation of his bending the spoon before (in direct opposition to the idea it could be TK; emphasis added):

"Do not try to bend the spoon -- it won't work; instead, try to realize that the spoon isn't there."

He's bending, altering, or... uh....

...defying?... reality.

I guess. :-/

Unless he can use this ability to help "redirect" Hulk's punches (never shown or implied in the movies), it isn't any good in combat.

Life-giving/restoring and intangibility were a one-time thing. He did it by summoning all his will and emotion to save Trinity, it's not a Martian Manhunter-style "lightswitch power," or whatever you'd call it.

The bullets at the end of the first movie killed him, and freed his mind (a Christ allegory, albeit a flawed one -- Christ died to demonstrate the power he always had, Neo died to GAIN power, or at least gain access to it). Given that he goes out of his way to avoid being shot, I'd say he isn't tanking bullets.

Also, Hulk not only survives falling miles, but casually (well, angrily) leaps miles high and wide as a form of locomotion. Those impacts would have done less than nothing to Hulk, and Hulk's handclaps can shatter windows, as well.

I see no reason for Neo to be able to take out the Hulk, given the remaining powers -- mastery of every martial art and weapon, supersonic flight, bullet-time speed (the original), and mid-range superhuman strength and durability. Hardly Hulkbusting criteria. Neo vs Spider-Man would be better, provided you removed flight (Neo's skill would earn him a fast victory, even unarmed).

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MenaceForever2

Neo was TOAA in The Matrix........

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By jobiwankenobi

If this takes place in the Matrix then Neo wins.

If not, Hulk squishes him into the ground.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By FourthDeity

@terry2012 said:

@FourthDeity: Remember part three?

Naah care to enlighten me?

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By They Killed Cap!

Neo takes him...

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Good Battle... I'll go with Neo, though Hulk will give him a run for his money.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Jorgevy

fights with Neo are ultra weird because he's only that powerful in the Matrix. How would the Hulk fight in the Matrix?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By terry2012

@FourthDeity: I was talking about the part when he fought Agent smith at the end of the movie.

Avatar image for shamelesslysupportinaznballers
Shamelesslysupportinaznballers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand how the Hulk has any sort of a chance if the fight is in the Matrix. It's not even close. I think an infant would have a better shot of taking down a MMA fighter here.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dextersinister

Hulk will be horribly crippled by the mass of his own body as he will be limited by real world laws, he has no knowledge on how to bend the rules of the Matrix like agents and people from Zion where Neo is capable of breaking them.

Just re-read OP Hulk has his powers, Neo wins as the Matrix no longer applies limitations to strength so anyone with the know how can make themselves as strong as they want.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By nefarious

Neo.

uroborosphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By uroborosphael

Neo

rdskns4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By rdskns4eva

Neo very easily. Im sure Neo would be able to see in the Matric code that the hulk is actually Bruce Banner. He could then manipulate the matrix to revert the hulk back into Bruce Banner.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Dextersinister

@rdskns4eva said:

Neo very easily. Im sure Neo would be able to see in the Matric code that the hulk is actually Bruce Banner. He could then manipulate the matrix to revert the hulk back into Bruce Banner.

I wouldn't go that far. Hulk loses because in this scenario because it's effectively his mind versus Neo's in a world where Neo hold's the acrds.

rdskns4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By rdskns4eva

@Dextersinister - Yea, but Neo sees the matrix for what it really is. So he would be able to see that the Hulk is Bruce Banner.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AngryHulks

Hulk wins, Neo is more powerful, but he can't muster his powers all the time.

rdskns4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By rdskns4eva

@AngyHulks - What?

job2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By job2
@menaceforever said:
Neo was TOAA in The Matrix........
No he wasnt...at all.
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By terry2012

@Job: This true.

Neo wins for me.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@terry2012 said:

Neo wins for me.

Exactly.......................................................................................................

rdskns4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rdskns4eva

The Architect was TOAA The Oracle was more or less Eternity Neo was more like Galatus power levels - when he is at top form (Reloaded) he was damn near unstoppable. But he can be beat...it just takes ALOT to beat him.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By terry2012

@TERMINATORXX: No he wasn't because he couldn't beat the Oracle and always looking for her guides. He couldn't even change location at will when they did that door trick. Plus he couldn't even plug himself back in to the matrix. He was no The one above all.

job2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By job2
@rdskns4eva said:

The Architect was TOAA The Oracle was more or less Eternity Neo was more like Galatus power levels - when he is at top form (Reloaded) he was damn near unstoppable. But he can be beat...it just takes ALOT to beat him.

i was agreeing until you compared neo to Galactus.

The architect clearly stated that the One was his invention..another form of control. Neo had as much power as he was allowed to have. Which wasn't much. Smith was able to make Neo flee even before he absorbed the Oracle. And after he absorbed the oracle, he beat the crap out of Neo.
Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite, Neo in the Matrix was a reality warper.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@terry2012 said:

@TERMINATORXX: No he wasn't because he couldn't beat the Oracle and always looking for her guides. He couldn't even change location at will when they did that door trick. Plus he couldn't even plug himself back in to the matrix. He was no The one above all.

I know that.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By terry2012

@TERMINATORXX: I know, I saw when you edit after I posted.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#36  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Since this occurs in the Matrix, Neo wins. He can reshape everything in the Matrix as he sees fit. If Neo has his powers and this is outside the Matrix, then I think we got something going....

But under the OP stipulations, Neo wins.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By terry2012

@Job: Lol

job2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By job2
@GraniteSoldier said:

Since this occurs in the Matrix, Neo wins. He can reshape everything in the Matrix as he sees fit.

No he cant..why is it that in every single Neo thread there's always at least one person to make this claim....
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@terry2012 said:

@TERMINATORXX: I know, I saw when you edit after I posted.

Thats why I edited it... Was like " What am I thinking "

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@Job: Simply restating what was said in the movie. I didn't say he could re-shape Hulk, but the Matrix he can. It's why he was able to stop bullets, he re-designed the Matrix to take away their velocity. I'm not making anything up, just re-stating what Morpheus said.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By terry2012

@TERMINATORXX: Laughing. It took both Smith and Neo just to make a huge dent in the earth.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@terry2012: ME TOO...................LOL

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@terry2012 said:

Neo wins for me.

How though, Hulks been hit with Astroids twice the size of the earth, destroys planets and has a regenerating factor. after the astroid explosion, hulk was back within seconds.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By terry2012

@TERMINATORXX: It because the OP place it in side the matrix which is home field for Neo. Neo is faster than the hulk. Neo can be intangible if he wanted to but he choose not to. He maybe have more powers. I heard there supposed to a part four coming out.

job2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By job2
@GraniteSoldier said:

@Job: Simply restating what was said in the movie. I didn't say he could re-shape Hulk, but the Matrix he can. It's why he was able to stop bullets, he re-designed the Matrix to take away their velocity. I'm not making anything up, just re-stating what Morpheus said.

Yes, and it was revealed in the second movie that Morphues didn't know what he was talking about.. Everything Morpheus knew or thought he knew was an invention of machines to keep Zion under control. Did you not see the second movie? The one...the prophecy..were a system of control to avoid the total destruction of the human race caused by an anomaly in which 1% of the human minds (the people of zion) would reject the matrix programming...causing instability that would eventually lead to everyone inside the matrix dying. They fixed this by inventing the one.....He has telekinesis..he didnt redesign anything...
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@terry2012 said:

@TERMINATORXX: It because the OP place it in side the matrix which is home field for Neo. Neo is faster than the hulk. Neo can be intangible if he wanted to but he choose not to. He maybe have more powers. I heard there supposed to a part four coming out.

What powers does he have to take Hulk out because once Hulk gets ahold of him... Neo is toast.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@Job: I did see the second, and the third. He was still the one, the anomoly. The Arcitect himself admitted it was something he couldn't write out. How do you explain him pulling the bullet out of Trinity and healing her? She was supposed to die, she was bleeding out, and he stopped it. He essentially re-wrote he Matrix code no?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By terry2012

@TERMINATORXX: The power to copy himself over the hulk, but then again he choose not or he had something opposite of it. He could phase through and stop his heart from working. He could fly hulk all the up until hulk pass out and then drop him.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@terry2012 said:

@TERMINATORXX: The power to copy himself over the hulk, but then again he choose not or he had something opposite of it. He could phase through and stop his heart from working. He could fly hulk all the up until hulk pass out and then drop him.

Hulk can hold his breath under water, in space anywhere.... Hulk can regenerate his heart, brain, lungs and probably his head even...he regenerated from that astroid within seconds... could Neo survive an astroid 2x the size of earth? I'd doubt it.

job2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By job2
@GraniteSoldier said:

@Job: I did see the second, and the third. He was still the one, the anomoly. The Arcitect himself admitted it was something he couldn't write out. How do you explain him pulling the bullet out of Trinity and healing her? She was supposed to die, she was bleeding out, and he stopped it. He essentially re-wrote he Matrix code no?

The architect couldn't write it out because the oracle is the one who placed it there. Did he rewrite the matix code to remove bombs around the building in the matrix? No...did he rewrite the code to bypass needing the keymaker? No...seriously people need to stop with this Neo can do whatever he wanted crap...if he could do whatever he wanted he would think and every agent in the matrix would die...he wouldn't need to fly at mach speeds..he would just think and teleport.. Neo got the powers he got because he was allowed to have them to fit in his role as the messiah... something the machines needed the one.and the people of zion to think..it was system of control that assured the continuance of the matrix. Neo did not rewrite the matrix code at will...look at all the crap trinity and Morpheus did...do you think they could rewrite matrix code?