Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MonsterStomp

Rules:

• In character.
  • Start 50 meters from each other.
  • Standard gear.
  • Fight in a built up area at 12pm.
  • Hulk can use feats from 2008 and 2012 only.
  • Nam-Ek from Man of Steel.

For all who don't know who Nam-Ek is, he is the Kryptonian who was aiding Faora in fighting Superman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For a minute there, I thought it was going to be Piccolo from that abomination of a 'movie'.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By UltimateSMfan

i was planning on making this thread, u beat me to it! but i was pretty curious about this as well.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: You're right is Nam-Ek, Non wasn't featured in the movie

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MonsterStomp
Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Hulk on this one.

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk!

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nam-ek rips him limb from limb

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Nam-ek

CHUCKY47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HULK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Hogan wins here. As for Nam-Ek... Came here just to say "in before lock" but then i read the OP...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MonsterStomp

Reasons? I know Nam-Ek doesn't have many feats. Thinking about updating the OP so we're using 2008 and 2012 feats of Hulk.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MonsterStomp

Bump!

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I really want to say Nam-Ek but I do believe Hulk takes this.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MonsterStomp

@tdk_1997: I know right? Nam-Ek was badass. Tossing the train with precision, treating Superman like a rag doll for a while, tearing off the jet hatch and busting the pilot like a water balloon.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@monsterstomp: Yeah,great moments.I really want him to defeat Hulk but I can't see it.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk. He one shotted that giant alien ship with, seemingly, little effort. He also fought and overpowered Thor, who destroyed the Destroyer Armour.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: Thor was holding back and the Destroyer Armour was pathetic.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say The Big Kryptonian wins... not a lot to go off of though.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Fair enough on the Armour being pathetic but all throughout the movie Thor just seemed to be weaker that the Hulk, especially after that shambolic display against Ironman and Captain America. Also he only seemed to be holding back at the start of the fight.

Loading Video...
Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulk wins. Nam-Ek was beast though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptoninans didn't impress me in MoS. I want Nam-Ek to win, but Hulk would win.

Djangophile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Djangophile

This event alone from Man of Steel is undeniable proof that Hulk would literally rip any Kryptonians head off their body, and then eat it.

No Caption Provided

Metal H-Beam > Kryptonians

Hulk > Mjolnir > Giant Space Leviathan that weighs dozens of tons

8-16 ton Train Caboose Car lobbed slowly > Superman

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Djangophile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop ignoring things that actually happened, you mean? No thanks.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djangophile:

Fall from airplane altitude > Hulk (2012)

Concrete pillars > Hulk (2008)

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to take the liberty of bumping this.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nam-Ek didn't have much feats, but we do know that he was good in combat and was pretty fast. Speed is mostly what you need to fight someone like Hulk, so I'll pick Nam-Ek

Avatar image for ifoughtgalactus
Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk crushes Nam-Ek's mask unintentionally. Nam-Ek spazzes into a sensory overload induced coma.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MethoKi

@ifoughtgalactus said:

Hulk crushes Nam-Ek's mask unintentionally. Nam-Ek spazzes into a sensory overload induced coma.

the sensory overload does nothing but hinder them for a few moments. When they get past that phase, they get stronger.

Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ifoughtgalactus

@batman242 said:

@ifoughtgalactus said:

the sensory overload does nothing but hinder them for a few moments. When they get past that phase, they get stronger.

A few moments? Do you honestly think that Nam-Ek and Faora have the same tolerance and willpower as a Zod who lost his entire race and purpose in life? Better yet, do you think Hulk will let Nam-Ek adjust to Earth in those few moments? Or continue to beat him into submission?

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242 said:

@ifoughtgalactus said:

A few moments? Do you honestly think that Nam-Ek and Faora have the same tolerance and willpower as a Zod who lost his entire race and purpose in life? Better yet, do you think Hulk will let Nam-Ek adjust to Earth in those few moments? Or continue to beat him into submission?

What does any of that have to do with the sensory overload? Faora was KO'd by her sensory overload solely because she got hit by a rocket. She was still able to recover in time to react to it, any way. Hulk would have an advantage if Nam-Ek had a sensory overload, but what makes you think that Hulk is fast enough to tag Nam-Ek?

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@logy5000 said:

Kryptoninans didn't impress me in MoS. Hulk would win.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ifoughtgalactus said:

@batman242 said:

@ifoughtgalactus said:

What does any of that have to do with the sensory overload? Faora was KO'd by her sensory overload solely because she got hit by a rocket. She was still able to recover in time to react to it, any way. Hulk would have an advantage if Nam-Ek had a sensory overload, but what makes you think that Hulk is fast enough to tag Nam-Ek?

Or strong enough to break through the armour?

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MethoKi

@batman242 said:

@ifoughtgalactus said:

@batman242 said:

@ifoughtgalactus said:

He probably can break through the armour. But if it's by simple punches? No. He'd actually have to break it apart.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Exactly. Zod was dragged through the cane field, busted through a couple of nuclear power plants and exploded a gas station before he started getting a sensory overload and a huge punch for Faora to get dazed by her senses too. Hulk's best striking feat was one shotting a Leviathan, which is unquantifiable really.

Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242 said:

@ifoughtgalactus said:

@batman242 said:

@ifoughtgalactus said:

Because apparently Nam-Ek doesn't like to dodge. Remember when the army lit the street up with bullets? Faora dodged, and Nam-Ek decided to tank it for no good reason. Why would he fight differently versus Hulk? The fight would be an absolute slugfest and I believe that Hulk will win because Nam-Ek's weakness will inadvertently effect him when Hulk lands a strong lucky punch to the face. Meaning, I don't think Nam-Ek will be able to put the Green Machine down before this possibility happens. Otherwise, Hulk would have no way of putting Nam-Ek down.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Exactly. Zod was dragged through the cane field, busted through a couple of nuclear power plants and exploded a gas station before he started getting a sensory overload and a huge punch for Faora to get dazed by her senses too. Hulk's best striking feat was one shotting a Leviathan, which is unquantifiable really.

And Nam-Ek took a pinch from Superman that led him to being BFR'd into a few trains that exploded.

It wasn't really a punch for Faora's visor to break, though. Superman had blitzed her and rammed her face into the ground, which broke it.

Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One shotting the leviathan is quantifiable in the sense that no one was able to penetrate it short of a Hulk punch, Thor's god lightning, or Hulk shoving a piece of it's own armor into it. Iron Man's arsenal couldn't even penetrate the shell, and I'd argue that he carries more firepower than the U.S military.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

One shotting the leviathan is quantifiable in the sense that no one was able to penetrate it short of a Hulk punch, Thor's god lightning, or Hulk shoving a piece of it's own armor into it. Iron Man's arsenal couldn't even penetrate the shell, and I'd argue that he carries more firepower than the U.S military.

Iron-Man didn't use his entire arsenal. He used lasers which failed. Thor did in fact take one down with his lightning, but Hulk was really the only guy to use blunt force.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MethoKi

@ifoughtgalactus said:
@monsterstomp said:

That doesn't mean much if you can't hit the guy you're fighting.

Nam-Ek's armour has tanked Heat Vision and have tanked punches from Superman.

And Thor had taken one out and Hulk used more effort than anyone else did.

Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ifoughtgalactus said:
@monsterstomp said:

That doesn't mean much if you can't hit the guy you're fighting.

Nam-Ek's armour has tanked Heat Vision and have tanked punches from Superman.

And Thor had taken one out and Hulk used more effort than anyone else did.

You didn't address my comment about Nam-Ek not liking to dodge, if you can show me that Nam-Ek would dodge versus Hulk, utilizing his superior speed, then I'll see more of Nam-Ek's side. (Not arguing with ill intent just think this is a very interesting fight.)

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MethoKi

@ifoughtgalactus: He was dodging Superman's punches in combat, Superman being arguably faster than Hulk is in combat, making it a good feat.

That and him reacting to Superman who was about to blitz him.

Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Alright, i'll watch that fight scene over in a few minutes.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MAZAHS117

Hmmm. Not really impressed by 08'/12' Hulk that much personally. That version of film Hulk best feat is one-shotting the space Leviathian....but, Nam-Ek would have to fight like an idiot and stand there and allow himself to be punched like that. Faora displayed the best combat speed IIRC but that doesn't mean her follow Kryptonian couldn't do the same same things.

Nam-Ek ftw

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@monsterstomp: lmao. Nuclear reactors? Lol no. They were silos. For like storing corn and beans. Nam-ek wins.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MonsterStomp