• 83 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Green Hizzle (157 posts) - - Show Bio
 
 
#2 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Mongul wins very easily
#3 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

 
#4 Posted by Green Hizzle (157 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"Mongul wins very easily "

you dont think hulk could put up a fight?
#5 Posted by Green Hizzle (157 posts) - - Show Bio
@Goenitz said:
"
 
"
#6 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

ahaha but Mongul handle this :)

#7 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

he's way too strong besides you never specified which versions they where, but anyways The hulk will get hurt very seriously (that doesn't mean he won't still try.).

#8 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" Mongul wins very easily "

#9 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

My boy would lose
DC powerhouse are too much for Marvel's 
Different standards
 
If they can go toe to toe with Superman
Hulk, Thor, Hercules, Juggernaut and all those in between would lose

#10 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

mongul wins here

#11 Posted by Green Hizzle (157 posts) - - Show Bio
Earth-1610 Ultimate
#12 Posted by bullseye1989 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, everone has lost their minds! the hulk brutalizes mongul. it would be competitive but mongul wouldnt be able to cope with the hulks unlimited strength
#13 Posted by -Unseen- (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

"Mongul wins very easily "


 

#14 Posted by Micky (66 posts) - - Show Bio
@bullseye1989 said:
" wow, everone has lost their minds! the hulk brutalizes mongul. it would be competitive but mongul wouldnt be able to cope with the hulks unlimited strength "
could not have been said much better then that someone here that actually making sense here Crubstomp
#15 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@bullseye1989:  

@Micky:

 
Hulk isn't strong enough
Or durable enough
To beat someone who can go toe to toe with Superman
 
He wouldn't have enough time to get angry enough
To even put up a serious fight
#16 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" Mongul wins very easily "
#17 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@bullseye1989 said:
" wow, everone has lost their minds! the hulk brutalizes mongul. it would be competitive but mongul wouldnt be able to cope with the hulks unlimited strength "
Hulk doesn't have unlimited strenght
#18 Posted by Micky (66 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @bullseye1989:  

@Micky:

  Hulk isn't strong enough Or durable enough To beat someone who can go toe to toe with Superman  He wouldn't have enough time to get angry enough To even put up a serious fight "
lol u superman fanboys make me laugh hulk would whoop superman no matter how hard you pump up superman sorry but the truth and he would not mongul will not win hulk would not have to get to that point to beat him hulk would not just sit there and let him win hulk would give him hell and maybe even kill him enough said peace
#19 Posted by whacknasty (5605 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"@bullseye1989:  

@Micky:

  Hulk isn't strong enough Or durable enough To beat someone who can go toe to toe with Superman  He wouldn't have enough time to get angry enough To even put up a serious fight "

I totally agree.
#20 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Micky: 
 Do I look like a Superman fanboy 
My avatar and name shows who i like
I just know that Hulk's best feat is nothing in comparison to Superman
That is strength and durability
 
Hulk has to build up to pose a threat to the likes of Mongul
And he won't have time
#21 Posted by Lost_Rellik (2120 posts) - - Show Bio

Mongul for the win.
#22 Posted by Micky (66 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Micky: 
 Do I look like a Superman fanboy  My avatar and name shows who i likeI just know that Hulk's best feat is nothing in comparison to Superman That is strength and durability  Hulk has to build up to pose a threat to the likes of Mongul And he won't have time "
i no your not stupid but you act like it and you have to look like a superman fanboy one to be one online hope you come to your senses soon and i can see this will be a never ending battle here ill be the smart one a to cut it short hulk wins im done fussing with you fanboys peace
#23 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Micky said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @bullseye1989:  

@Micky:

  Hulk isn't strong enough Or durable enough To beat someone who can go toe to toe with Superman  He wouldn't have enough time to get angry enough To even put up a serious fight "
lol u superman fanboys make me laugh hulk would whoop superman no matter how hard you pump up superman sorry but the truth and he would not mongul will not win hulk would not have to get to that point to beat him hulk would not just sit there and let him win hulk would give him hell and maybe even kill him enough said peace "

Um............ You do realize that Hulk has been incapacitated by Spider-Man and has lost to Wolverine on two separate occasions, right? I hate to break it to you, but Hulk is a pretty pathetic character that wouldn't last a half-second with Superman. Once Hulk actually copes with his fear of the Void, then I think we all may start taking him a bit more seriously.
#24 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Micky said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Micky: 
 Do I look like a Superman fanboy  My avatar and name shows who i likeI just know that Hulk's best feat is nothing in comparison to Superman That is strength and durability  Hulk has to build up to pose a threat to the likes of Mongul And he won't have time "
i no your not stupid but you act like it and you have to look like a superman fanboy one to be one online hope you come to your senses soon and i can see this will be a never ending battle here ill be the smart one a to cut it short hulk wins im done fussing with you fanboys peace "
Says the guy who can't spell words correctly. 
#25 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

mongul.sorry hulk fans.{if hulk was super raged up,be a good fight}
#26 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

mongul win here

#27 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Micky said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @bullseye1989:  

@Micky:

  Hulk isn't strong enough Or durable enough To beat someone who can go toe to toe with Superman  He wouldn't have enough time to get angry enough To even put up a serious fight "
lol u superman fanboys make me laugh hulk would whoop superman no matter how hard you pump up superman sorry but the truth and he would not mongul will not win hulk would not have to get to that point to beat him hulk would not just sit there and let him win hulk would give him hell and maybe even kill him enough said peace "
Um............ You do realize that Hulk has been incapacitated by Spider-Man and has lost to Wolverine on two separate occasions, right? I hate to break it to you, but Hulk is a pretty pathetic character that wouldn't last a half-second with Superman. Once Hulk actually copes with his fear of the Void, then I think we all may start taking him a bit more seriously. "
None of that is consistent to the Hulk true power. Or to what he is shown to be capable of today. Though he won't win, the Hulk is far from a "pathetic character", even in DC standards. Sounds a little like hate.
#28 Posted by bullseye1989 (102 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neon_Nemesis: 
 
-destroyed a meteor twice the size of earth 
 
-able to support a 600 billion ton moutain on his back 
 
-destroyed onslaughts armor with one punch when the combined forces of earths greatest heroe's couldnt even make a dent in it 
 
- held together the earths plates 
 
soooo, yeeaaaa. it has been shown time and time again there is no limit to the hulks strength
#29 Posted by bullseye1989 (102 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs: 
 
lobo went toe to toe with superman, so does that mean lobo can beat hulk as well?
#30 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Hizzle said:
"
Earth-1610 Ultimate
"

Lol.  Didn't he get his butt kicked by Captain America? 
 
Come on.  Mongul dominates.
#31 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@bullseye1989 said:
"@Neon_Nemesis:  -destroyed a meteor twice the size of earth  -able to support a 600 billion ton moutain on his back  -destroyed onslaughts armor with one punch when the combined forces of earths greatest heroe's couldnt even make a dent in it  - held together the earths plates  soooo, yeeaaaa. it has been shown time and time again there is no limit to the hulks strength"
Big deal.  Superman has pulled planets and he admited that Mongul is stronger than him. 

@bullseye1989 said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs:  lobo went toe to toe with superman, so does that mean lobo can beat hulk as well? "

Yup.  Lobo has destroyed planets and killed Gods.  He's far too much for the Hulk.  Nice try though.
 
 
#32 Posted by bullseye1989 (102 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: 
 
lol, wow! thats just amazing, considering the fact that the hulk was severly weakened and dumbed down in those issues by the authors. the hulk is supermans equal in terms of strength. anything superman could conquer physically im sure hulk could do it as well using little effort. why are you superman fanboys so delusional? why cant you accept the fact that the hulk is supermans superior in terms of strength?
#33 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@bullseye1989 said:

" @Neon_Nemesis:  -destroyed a meteor twice the size of earth  -able to support a 600 billion ton moutain on his back  -destroyed onslaughts armor with one punch when the combined forces of earths greatest heroe's couldnt even make a dent in it  - held together the earths plates  soooo, yeeaaaa. it has been shown time and time again there is no limit to the hulks strength "

 

What about his fight with Sentry, didn’t his gamma powered strength crap out at one point and he turned back into Banner?

 
#34 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

No.  He isn't.  Superman is faaaaar stronger than the Hulk. 
 
Hulk's best feat is what?  600 billion tons? 
 
Superman easily moved the moon which weighs  8.11301125 × 10e19 tons. 
 
That puts Hulk at somewhere around 0.000000001 % of Superman's not really trying strength.  And Mongul is even stronger.

#35 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" mongul win here "
#36 Posted by slacker the hacker (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

world breaker hulk would win but if its classic he loses
#37 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker said:
"world breaker hulk would win but if its classic he loses "

Lurk moar.
#38 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@bullseye1989 said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder:  lol, wow! thats just amazing, considering the fact that the hulk was severly weakened and dumbed down in those issues by the authors. the hulk is supermans equal in terms of strength. anything superman could conquer physically im sure hulk could do it as well using little effort. why are you superman fanboys so delusional? why cant you accept the fact that the hulk is supermans superior in terms of strength?"

No.................. Just no.
#39 Posted by bullseye1989 (102 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom: 
 
no, his greatest feat is destroying an asteroid twice the size of earth with one shot. you can be the judge on how much that weighs, and since its twice the earth and the earth being bigger than the moon.........yyyeeeeaaaa, *cue crickets*
#40 Posted by bullseye1989 (102 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom: 
 
and lobo has been killed on countless occassions by complete stiffs, yet he gave superman all he could handle lol.
#41 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@bullseye1989 said:
"@Zoom:  and lobo has been killed on countless occassions by complete stiffs, yet he gave superman all he could handle lol. "

Like?  Lobo was originally at a level to go toe to toe with Big Barda and Guy Gardner.  He's around Superman level.  Hulk isn't.
#42 Posted by Waffle Fries (884 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk isn't anywhere near Mongul's league. 
 
Strength chart: Mongul>Superman>Hulk
 
All the feats and scans pertaining to hulk in this thread are showing hulk at his BEST. Superman level characters do that kind of stuff every day and have far superior feats to back them up. And don't think I'm a DC "fanboy". I prefer other comics over Hulk and Superman any day.

#43 Posted by Waffle Fries (884 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk isn't anywhere near Mongul's league. 
 
Strength chart: Mongul>Superman>Hulk
 
All the feats and scans pertaining to hulk in this thread are showing hulk at his BEST. Superman level characters do that kind of stuff every day and have far superior feats to back them up. And don't think I'm a DC "fanboy". I prefer other comics over Hulk and Superman any day.

#44 Posted by bullseye1989 (102 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom: 
 
lobo has been shot down into a pool of blood, blown in half by a rocket launcher, decapitated on numerous occassions, and beaten to death. and yet he gave superman all he can handle, sorry man lobo cant even hold hulks purple pants.
#45 Posted by bullseye1989 (102 posts) - - Show Bio
@Waffle Fries: 
 
 what has superman done that outshines hulk by a country mile?? 
 
superman has moved planets while hulk has destroyed a planet size asteroid 
 
superman has picked up buildings while hulk has picked up mountains 
 
so where's the overwhelming difference??
#46 Posted by _Incarnate_ (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you remember Suberboy prime? Well superman at one point was not only as strong, but STRONGER than him. Super boy prime has been strong enough to disrupt reality by punching it multiple times. And Super boy prime was able to fight off two modern supermen.

#47 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Mongul

#48 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@bullseye1989 said:
"@Zoom:  lobo has been shot down into a pool of blood, blown in half by a rocket launcher, decapitated on numerous occassions, and beaten to death. and yet he gave superman all he can handle, sorry man lobo cant even hold hulks purple pants. "

Shot by what?  Decapitated by who?  Beaten to death by who? 
 
You're leaving out major details.
#49 Posted by CapedCrusaider (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Mongul!!! lets be real, hulk doesn't even know how 2 fight, just "Smash " mongul would brutaly decapitate his limbs. p.s hulk is not even close 2 Supermans strength I'll admit his blows are more violent bt he doesn't show true strength when it comes to lifting ....its like saying Bruce Lee is stronger than Arnold swarznigga (forgive my spelling ) lol

#50 Posted by crabtree (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins