This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk is terrorizing Las Vegas, and it's up to wildstorm's version of the Midnighter to stop him. Middy possesses standard equipment but no doors.

Can he do it?

By Lee Weeks.

vs

#2 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

prepare for the wank fest

going with Hulk here.

#3 Posted by Nefarious (19845 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps Midnighter.

#4 Edited by Strider92 (16302 posts) - - Show Bio

Without doors theres nothing Midnighter can do to Hulk.........except annoy him!

#5 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

So what if Midnighter can kick a tank shell? You could fire a Tank shell down Hulk's throat and all it would do is annoy him. Hulk is going to smash poor midnighter here.

#6 Posted by Bo88gdan (4401 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk destroy

#7 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk takes this one

#8 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smash puny man

#9 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

This leaves but one question open. Will there even be enough of Midnighter's broken corpse left over to even identify him when Hulk is finished?

#10 Posted by The Average Bear (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wipes the floor with Middy

#11 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Phew, you guys really hate Midnighter. No one has even tried to defend him yet, haha.

#12 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Hulk stomps Midnighter.
#13 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

Phew, you guys really hate Midnighter. No one has even tried to defend him yet, haha.

it's not hate :), but hulk stomps this

#14 Posted by laflux (15503 posts) - - Show Bio

Going against the grain here. If the Hulk is at base, having just transformed, I think he has a chance. He has enough strength to K.O Jack Hawksmoor, who in a city is a 100 tonner, and Bloody Wildstorm Apollo who is by far superior to Savage Hulk. Not to mention he is considerably faster and more agile than the Hulk, who will struggle to tag him.

#15 Posted by Spartan101 (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Hulk stomps Midnighter.
#16 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't think mid can launch an all out frontal attack on the hulk if he does that he gets beaten to a pulp. but he has options. he can use his speed and agility in a hit and run fashion to annoy the big guy and hope he'll trip over a cliff or something but i don't think mid has what it takes to knock out the hulk

#17 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew this day would come.

Hulk wins.