#1 Posted by DarkScarecrow (374 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulkie

Icy
Mags

Regular Hulk vs Current Magneto / AOA Iceman 

The team gets no prep. 
Hulk gets no prep. 
The team is willing to kill Hulk with no morals. Hulk is willing to do just knock them out. 
Mags is at a minimum peak level. 
Icy is at regular levels. 

Who's got this, viners? The Mutant team or the Incredible Hulk?
#2 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#3 Posted by XEL820 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Even at normal levels, a bloodlusted Iceman is dangerous.

#4 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12403 posts) - - Show Bio

Bobby solos .....

#5 Posted by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#6 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

On other threads 616-Iceman has beaten Hulk alone quite handily, but bloodlusted AoA Iceman? No chance.

Mags eats some popcorn whilst the brutal incarnation of my favourite X-Man wins for the team.

#7 Posted by 4TN (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 so easily.

#8 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, he can easily smash through Iceman's ice

#9 Posted by Mad8Baller (494 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Magneto allowed to pull iron from Hulk's blood like in the x-2 movie how he broke out of his prison?
And what do you define as Bobby's normal levels?

#10 Posted by DarkScarecrow (374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mad8Baller: What I mean is that he is as he always is when in battle.
#11 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: No.

#12 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mad8Baller: Only reason he could do that was because it was injected into the guard and he had an absurd amount of it. 
#13 Posted by Mad8Baller (494 posts) - - Show Bio
@stonerthps said:
@Mad8Baller: Only reason he could do that was because it was injected into the guard and he had an absurd amount of it. 
I wonder how much Iron Hulk has in his body since he is so oversized... 
@DarkScarecrow said:
In that case, Bobby ends up being able to do nothing and gets smashed into bits and takes hours to reform.
Since it's win by KO and not death.
I'm pretty sure Bobby isn't fast enough to totally freeze Hulk before Hulk smashes him into a bunch of ice crystals.
#14 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20445 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman wins easily.

And I found this funny. What in the world will Hulk do with any prep time? He is to dumb to prep at all... maybe Bruce Banner, but that is Bruce Banner, not the Hulk. Give the Hulk a million years of prep and he will probably forget the battle. -_-

#15 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Iceman could solo.

#16 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto solos.

Iceman solos.

#17 Posted by blackadam2 (301 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mad8Baller said:

Is Magneto allowed to pull iron from Hulk's blood like in the x-2 movie how he broke out of his prison? And what do you define as Bobby's normal levels?

Magneto can do that in comics too, and mora easily.

#18 Posted by blackadam2 (301 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mad8Baller said:

@stonerthps said:
@Mad8Baller: Only reason he could do that was because it was injected into the guard and he had an absurd amount of it.
@DarkScarecrow said:
In that case, Bobby ends up being able to do nothing and gets smashed into bits and takes hours to reform.Since it's win by KO and not death. I'm pretty sure Bobby isn't fast enough to totally freeze Hulk before Hulk smashes him into a bunch of ice crystals.

Iceman can regenerate faster than you think and he can reach absolute zero with ease.

#19 Posted by Mad8Baller (494 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadam2 said:

@Mad8Baller said:

@stonerthps said:
@Mad8Baller: Only reason he could do that was because it was injected into the guard and he had an absurd amount of it.
@DarkScarecrow said:
In that case, Bobby ends up being able to do nothing and gets smashed into bits and takes hours to reform.Since it's win by KO and not death. I'm pretty sure Bobby isn't fast enough to totally freeze Hulk before Hulk smashes him into a bunch of ice crystals.

Iceman can regenerate faster than you think and he can reach absolute zero with ease.

This is AoA though.  Not 616.  He can't regen that fast.
#20 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

Seriously, will Hulk EVER win a battle on this site?!? Maybe someday...

#21 Posted by blackadam2 (301 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mad8Baller said:

@blackadam2 said:

@Mad8Baller said:

@stonerthps said:
@DarkScarecrow said:

This is AoA though. Not 616. He can't regen that fast.

My bad. Althought he can increase his size and Wolverine was cutting him with no results.

I think team 2 can win this fight. Magneto can solo

#22 Posted by WillPayton (9828 posts) - - Show Bio

How exactly could Hulk win against Iceman? I mean, at all? He cant.

Iceman just sucks all the heat out of Hulk and turns him into a giant icecube and then shatters him into a million pieces. Magneto is completely useless and just flies around and entertains himself while Iceman handles the battle.

#23 Posted by Mad8Baller (494 posts) - - Show Bio
@WillPayton said:
Colossus smashed AoA Iceman into a million pieces...

During a massive battle, Colossus sees that his little sister is in trouble and rushes to save her, with gusto. Iceman steps up and says something along the lines of "No can do pal, if you want to get out of here you'll have to go through m-"... and the next panel shows Colossus smashing Iceman into a million pieces.

I think Magneto would have a much more deciding say in the battle than Iceman.
#24 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#25 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto & Iceman.

#26 Posted by DrRenekton (256 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious said:

Team 2

Seriously, will Hulk EVER win a battle on this site?!? Maybe someday...

The day people stop making him fight Skyfathers, Omega Level Mutants and Heralds he will not. ):

#27 Posted by Nomar (298 posts) - - Show Bio

With the way people portray force manipulators like Iceman and Mags on this board. Almost nobody stands a chance. Thor and Supes fall too. You could create a character that had complete control over nails(toes and fingers) and somebody would think of all the ways to make this person optimal. I am not voting though lol.

#28 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#29 Posted by yodagod (2263 posts) - - Show Bio

AOA Bobby could be beaten. Mags can solo though.

#30 Posted by XEL820 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nomar said:

With the way people portray force manipulators like Iceman and Mags on this board. Almost nobody stands a chance. Thor and Supes fall too. You could create a character that had complete control over nails(toes and fingers) and somebody would think of all the ways to make this person optimal. I am not voting though lol.

It's not just the way they're portrayed here haha. It's their list of feats. I'm an avid fan of Iceman and as such, have an extensive collection on his feats. I can tell you that all the arguments made that make him practically a God stem from the fact that he really has shown the ability to do simply insane and OP things. Not to mention he is bloodlusted in this battle. What do you do against someone who can control and who is a substance that is omnipresent on Earth and makes up 70% of your body?

As for Magneto... I seriously don't know much about him :P

#31 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

@DrRenekton: can't argue with that...

#32 Posted by Daddy_Cool_Dude (309 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto can't extract iron from Hulk's blood because his blood is green, and iron makes blood red. However, Magneto can gives Bobby an advice or two behind his force field. Iceman can froze him.

#33 Posted by wolverineAOAweaponx (11 posts) - - Show Bio

team two

#34 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3630 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman solo!

#35 Posted by chiq (2028 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#36 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10839 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverineAOAweaponx said:

team two

#37 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3630 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mad8Baller
@WillPayton said:
Colossus smashed AoA Iceman into a million pieces...

During a massive battle, Colossus sees that his little sister is in trouble and rushes to save her, with gusto. Iceman steps up and says something along the lines of "No can do pal, if you want to get out of here you'll have to go through m-"... and the next panel shows Colossus smashing Iceman into a million pieces.

I think Magneto would have a much more deciding say in the battle than Iceman.
Iceman dnt use his powers to their fullest extent. He is vastly more powerful than magneto. And he would beat the hulk with little effort by himself...magneto isn't needed
#38 Posted by Russel70 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Magneto or Iceman solo with incredible ease

#39 Posted by jojjimbo (2463 posts) - - Show Bio

Since everyone is picking team 2, I'm going to be different and say Hulk...just because i can =P

#40 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk FTW..he has been exposed to space which is -455 degrees and absolute zero is 459.67 degrees so he isn't being frozen solid,,his resistance to extreme heat and cold has been tested and defeated time and time again and magneto isn't resistant or immune to hulks thunderclap, and it would only take on to shatter bobby and break magnetos eardrums and leave him disoriented enough for hulk to pounce and destroy