• 105 results
Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Wanted to hear peoples toughts on this one.

Avatar image for fourpower__r_i_p_
Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Fourpower (R.I.P)

Lobo rocks, but Hulk would smash.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Powers and abilities

His superhuman (or super-Czarnian) abilities include limited invunerability, enormous strength(which, however, seems to vary greatly depending on the writer), enabling him to fight beings such as Superman and withstand explosive blasts, the ability to survive unaided in space, a healing factor that heals ludicrous amounts of damage, an equally ludicrous sense of smell which allows him to track objects between solar systems, and the ability to regrow an entire new Lobo from each drop of his own spilled blood. This last ability was removed by Vril Dox. However, Lobo was seen regenerating out of a pool of blood in 52 #20 and Lobo himself has supposedly died many times. He still retains his ban from both Heaven and Hell, and is thus immortal.

Despite his violent and loutish nature, Lobo has displayed a genius level intellect such as when he created a virulent plague of immense proportions (and its antidote) in about a week's time, and obliterated his entire species (with the very ironic and unfortunate exception of his 1st grade teacher) when he set it loose on Czarnia.

He at times uses high grade weaponry and explosives.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Powers and abilities

The Hulk holding up a mountain, on the cover for Secret Wars #4, by Mike ZeckThe Hulk possesses immense levels of physical strength. According to Marvel, the Hulk's "capacity for physical strength is potentially limitless due to the fact that the Hulk's strength increases proportionally with his level of great emotional stress, anger in particular" [1]The most well-known incarnation, the Savage Hulk, possesses the greatest potential for immeasurable superhuman strength, again depending on his emotional state, spawning the famous quote: "the madder Hulk gets, the stronger he gets." During the Secret Wars limited series, he is shown supporting a 150 billion ton mountain range, although at the time he was using leverage to help support it. During combat with the psionic entity known as Onslaught, Jean Grey psionically disables Bruce Banner's persona, bringing out the true Savage Hulk. In Onslaught: Marvel #1, after trading punches with the Hulk, Onslaught angers him to a point where he was able to break through Onslaught's armor. In Marvel Comics Presents #52, the Hulk shatters an asteroid twice the size of Earth with a single punch. The Hulk possesses highly developed leg muscles and is able to leap several miles at a time. Since the Hulk's strength increases with anger, he is able to leap distances much greater than he normally could while in a "calm" state. In Incredible Hulk vol.2 #33, for example, he is shown covering a distance of 1,000 miles in a single leap. In Incredible Hulk vol.1 #254, he is shown leaping into a low-Earth orbit. In Tales to Astonish #73, the Leader, unsuccessfully, attempts to discover the limits of the Hulk's strength using his advanced technology. Doc Samson makes a similar attempt in Incredible Hulk vol.1 #228, also without success.

The Hulk's healing factorThe Hulk is depicted with extremely high levels of superhuman stamina and resistance to physical injury. He is shown withstanding the impact of high-caliber artillery shells, falls from orbital heights, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury and resisting extreme temperatures, poisons, and diseases with no ill effect. The Hulk demonstrates in Incredible Hulk vol.1 #440 that he is capable of withstanding a near-ground zero nuclear explosion. Despite his body's high resistance to injury, it is possible to injure the Hulk. However, the Hulk can regenerate damaged or destroyed tissue with far greater efficiency than an ordinary human. In Incredible Hulk vol.1 #398, for example, all of the Hulk's skin and most of his muscle tissue are flayed from his body. He fully regenerates the destroyed tissue within a few minutes.

In IH #394 it is stated that his durability and the efficiency of his healing power, just like his physical strength, increase according to his level of anger.

In addition to his physical power and healing ability, the Hulk demonstrates the ability to "home in" on the desert base where he was empowered (see Incredible Hulk Vol. 1, #s 314, 393, et al). He can also see and hear spectres, such as the astral form of Doctor Strange.

Hulk is not without weaknesses, however. He has been injured or completely transformed back into Bruce Banner by intense gamma radiation and another unspecified form of radiation emitted by one of his enemies, the Missing Link.
Post Edited:2007-02-17 11:06:44

Avatar image for fourpower__r_i_p_
Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fourpower (R.I.P)

Maybe Lobo. I'm not totally sure.

Deep Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Deep Blue

Nice match. But definetely Hulk would smash Lobo. I mean, it could be about a hundred Lobos ('cause he would bleed... ohhh, he would bleed badly!) and due to his personality, he would push Hulk to incredible MADNESS... it could reach his most powerful form because he would be insane by then!.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Satyrquaze

Hulk smash.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By Methos

Satyrquaze says:

"Hulk smash."

my money's on Lobo for this one... he would turn the hulk into a green paste.

you can't kill lobo, he is immortal. as far as i know, the hulk is still mortal and in his bruce banner form can be killed like any normal human.

M

Deep Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Deep Blue

Well, actually Lobo isn't inmortal, he just makes a new himself from a single drop of blood. But let's say, for example, if Lobo is dying and is thrown to a lava pit, you think that drop will survive?... I think Lobo might be dead for good in that case!.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

He was kicked out of heaven and hell, he's immortal.

Deep Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Deep Blue

Well, then I guess Lobo's fate will be eternal darkness!.

Ok, so is not allowed in Heaven and Hell?... so then it is right to say that Lobo is the greatest heroe/villian in the comics universe?... I mean, after every heroe and foe die, he would be the only one left!, not because he can't die, just because no one want him dead!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lantern Prime

Lobo, Hulk is too stupid to fight him.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Why was this bumped..it was made almost 2 years ago....

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lantern Prime

It isn'tbumped.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
Lobo would beat The Hulk in a good fight
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Methos
Deep Blue said:

Well, then I guess Lobo's fate will be eternal darkness!.

Ok, so is not allowed in Heaven and Hell?... so then it is right to say that Lobo is the greatest heroe/villian in the comics universe?... I mean, after every heroe and foe die, he would be the only one left!, not because he can't die, just because no one want him dead!

actually God, capital G, the one above all, the presense, whatever you want to call him.... HE put out a 'no claim' contract on Lobo's soul, binding him to his phisical form in the standard universe for all time...

Death cannot collect him, he literally cannot die... he get's cut in half, he's still alive and can just staple himself back together again... as has happened in the comics...

for full details on how this severe cockup happened, and watch Lobo kill his way through most minor deities, see the TPB Lobo's Back's Back

M
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hulk would smack him around, but since the guy can't die, there really wouldn't be a winner. I gues a knock out would count.

Hulk wins.

Because. Dare I say it?

The madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets.

And it would just piss him off that Lobo won't die.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By never give up
Lobo wins...
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up said:
"Lobo wins..."
Giving a answer without a reason is as empty as the air.

OH, that was good. Need to write that down.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By never give up
StrongestOneThereIs said:
"never give up said:
"Lobo wins..."

OH, that was good. Need to write that down."
Lobo is stronger than the Hulk.  Hulk starts off at 100 tons.  While Lobo has been able to brawl with Superman who is 900,000,00 ton strength(Which he can go pass easily).  So do the math.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up said:
"StrongestOneThereIs said:
"never give up said:
"Lobo wins..."

Lobo is stronger than the Hulk.  Hulk starts off at 100 tons.  While Lobo has been able to brawl with Superman who is 900,000,00 ton strength(Which he can go pass easily).  So do the math."
Hulk actually starts at 70 tons. And he gets stronger with every punch thrown at him. The only math I see is how many punches would it take for the Hulk to mad enough and strong enough to show that DC wanna-be-wolverine who the real Main Man is.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By never give up
"never give up said:
"never give up said:
"Lobo wins..."

Lobo is stronger than the Hulk.  Hulk starts off at 100 tons.  While Lobo has been able to brawl with Superman who is 900,000,00 ton strength(Which he can go pass easily).  So do the math."
Hulk actually starts at 70 tons. And he gets stronger with every punch thrown at him. The only math I see is how many punches would it take for the Hulk to mad enough and strong enough to show that DC wanna-be-wolverine who the real Main Man is."
So since he starts off at 70 he loses bad...
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up said:
"never give up said:
"never give up said:
"Lobo wins..."

Hulk actually starts at 70 tons. And he gets stronger with every punch thrown at him. The only math I see is how many punches would it take for the Hulk to mad enough and strong enough to show that DC wanna-be-wolverine who the real Main Man is."
So since he starts off at 70 he loses bad..."
Read it again. If that was true, Thor, Herc and Juggernaut would have beaten him long ago.  But they didn't. He just got stronger as the fight went on.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By never give up
"never give up said:
"never give up said:
"never give up said:
"Lobo wins..."

Read it again. If that was true, Thor, Herc and Juggernaut would have beaten him long ago.  But they didn't. He just got stronger as the fight went on."
Okay I wont get into this because I know I wont get through to you.  You username is strongest one there is...
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Picking up trillions of tons of steel with 2 fingers > anything Hulk has ever done.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By never give up

LOL.

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up said:
"never give up said:
"never give up said:
"never give up said:
"Lobo wins..."

Read it again. If that was true, Thor, Herc and Juggernaut would have beaten him long ago.  But they didn't. He just got stronger as the fight went on."
Okay I wont get into this because I know I wont get through to you.  You username is strongest one there is..."
U got the hint!

Proud of you!

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By never give up
"never give up said:
"never give up said:
"never give up said:
"never give up said:
"Lobo wins..."

Okay I wont get into this because I know I wont get through to you.  You username is strongest one there is..."
U got the hint!

Proud of you!

"
Lobo wins.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up said:
"never give up said:
"never give up said:
"never give up said:
"never give up said:
"Lobo wins..."

U got the hint!

Proud of you!

"
Lobo wins."
U may be right.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Hulk would give Lobo a hell of a fight though... but Lobo will take him down
Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Push

If Lobo drops/knocks him out before he keeps Hulking up, he could take the win, but i'm putting my money on the jolly green giant, unless it's stated there's prep time and Lobo know's who he's dealing with and know's not to keep going toe to toe with the jolly green one, cause then he'd get knocked out.

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By bloodmist

Hulk has no way to win. Lobo has had brawls with superman and is not only immortal but can regenerate from a pool of his own blood.

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"never give up said:
"never give up said:
"never give up said:
"never give up said:
"never give up said:
"Lobo wins..."

U got the hint!

Proud of you!

"
Lobo wins."
U may be right."

But your not!
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kaino12

i want lobo to win (cus he is more fun) but i think hulk would win. if however he still had the power to make more of him from his blood then i would say otherwise.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SeSAW
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Picking up trillions of tons of steel with 2 fingers > anything Hulk has ever done."

Really? That feat in ur mind is greater than Hulk smashing something twice the size of the earth with 1 blow. Or is That feat greater than Hulk stoping a planet from being destroyed by holding the tectonic plates together. I don't understand the way you think at all.

Lets be honest Lobo has some great feats and all but saying Lobo can beat Hulk if ur going by FEATS is crazy cause Hulk has better and more feats of strength and durability.

If ur going by bias of course Lobo wins because you like him better or you don't like Hulk. its plain and simple.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk does win. For the simple fact that Lobo doesn't get any stronger.
So the only argument is can the Hulk become as strong as Lobo?

And if you don't think so, then you don't know the Hulk.

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Trackz

LOBO DESTROYS:
hes immortal, his rapid healing factor keeps him from being kknocked out (he heals from pools of blood, its better than hulks healing factor)

he fights faster than the hulk:

Hes stronger than the hulk:

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trackz said:
"LOBO DESTROYS:
hes immortal, his rapid healing factor keeps him from being kknocked out (he heals from pools of blood, its better than hulks healing factor)

"
If this was real and not just the fancy of some lame writer, then Superman would have had his butt handed to him by Lobo a long time ago.

Do us all a favor and recognize jacked writting when it smacks you in the face.

This is as dumb as Grey Hulk destroying a rock twice the size as earth wit one punch.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
"Trackz said:
"LOBO DESTROYS:
hes immortal, his rapid healing factor keeps him from being kknocked out (he heals from pools of blood, its better than hulks healing factor

If this was real and not just the fancy of some lame writer, then Superman would have had his butt handed to him by Lobo a long time ago.

This is as dumb as Grey Hulk destroying a rock twice the size as earth wit one punch.

"
Hulk loses.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Trackz said:
"LOBO DESTROYS:
hes immortal, his rapid healing factor keeps him from being kknocked out (he heals from pools of blood, its better than hulks healing factor

"
Hulk loses."
Ok,  Just because you say so.

Yeah Right!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
"Vance Astro said:
"Trackz said:
"LOBO DESTROYS:

"
Hulk loses."
Ok,  Just because you say so.

Yeah Right!"
No..not because I say so..because he does.Lobo outclasses him in every aspect of combat and you can't prove otherwise.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SeSAW

If we go by feats those scans of Lobo are nothing compared to some of the things Hulk has done. And Lobo only winz this if u like him better.

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Trackz
"Trackz said:
"LOBO DESTROYS:

"

"
lobo has beaten superman t oa pulp before, lobo is a cartoonish character, he has plenty of feats like this, theyre consistent - lobo is meant to be a joke, if youre putting other characters against him these are the kinda things he can do.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Trackz
SeSAW said:
"

If we go by feats those scans of Lobo are nothing compared to some of the things Hulk has done. And Lobo only winz this if u like him better.

"
what has hulk done that was so muc hgreater, lobo has take na planet exploding and been fine, he's immortal, there is no way the hulk can beat him.
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By bloodmist

Wow some real hulk fanboys as always...

Lobo fights supermanStrongestOneThereIs said:

"Hulk does win. For the simple fact that Lobo doesn't get any stronger.
So the only argument is can the Hulk become as strong as Lobo?

And if you don't think so, then you don't know the Hulk."

Dude...please can you listin to reason and not be so thick in the head?

Lobo has faught and taken hits from superman and his strength easily surpasses the capacity to lift 900,000,000 tons. He is also immortal and has regeneration (to the point he can even instantly reform from a pool of his own blood)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"

"
You're a f#ckin idiot.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By King_Saturn
And There It Is...
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Methos

oh dear god... this thread gets worse and worse...

and can people please stop the insults...

M

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SeSAW

So let me ask you all a question if this were Lobo vs Superman who would you say would win?

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By bloodmist

The point we are trying to get across is that he can go toe to toe with a guy who can lift well over 900,000,000, is immortal , and has a healing factor that lets him come back from a drop of his own blood.

Hulk can't take him...end of story.