• 67 results
#1 Edited by thedebater (1 posts) - - Show Bio

i want to see who would in a fight hulk or kratos now i need to see facts on how one would win the fight because each fighter has strengths and weakness. now the setting is at zeus 's palace. Now my assessment of the battle first Hulk now a lot of people are gonna hulk is stronger the kratos which is true,hulk has other things than pure strength he has a regeneration factor, can create massive shock waves with thunder claps also the madder the hulk gets the more physical he gets.Hulk has great durability but when he is not sufficiently enraged he transforms back to Bruce Banner but I 'am sure hulk won't clam down :). Now for Kratos although Kratos may not be strong as the hulk kratos's strength is still large. It's shown in the games that Kratos can subdue many large and powerful beasts. He has proven capable of overpowering the Hydra , throwing the Colossus of Rhodes after it attempted to crush him beneath its foot During his battle against Hercules, who is considered to be unrivaled in terms of sheer strength, Kratos proved capable of stopping his charges, forcing him backwards and enduring his powerful bear hugs without any ill effects, even breaking free from them by knocking the Olympian down with incredible strength. Kratos was ultimately able to defeat Hercules, proving to be the superior warrior of the two. Kratos has the blades of chaos and Blade of Olympus is one of Kratos' greatest weapons, as he has infused all of his godly power into it. Now to judge the winner if you dont like who won then reply clamly and state the facts why you think your character should win these is my opinion not fact so with that out of the way lets judge. First kratos's weapons and godly power can give him an advantage but the Hulk does the power and Durability to tank these hits but the blade of olympus will damage the hulk also kratos has spartan training while hulk has no training.So kratos can make a plan to beat the hulk,so in the short run kratos wins but in the long run the hulks healing factor and how the madder the stronger the hulk gets will overpower kratos and kill him. That was my answer so if you disagree tell me why with facts and see you next time!!!

#2 Edited by i_like_swords (16641 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos' olympian armory will wreck havoc on Hulk even with his high durability. Kratos has got feats to put him in Hulks league and has shown the ability to overcome much stronger opponents, or faster, or more durable, or even being outnumbered. I think Kratos wins by extended KO or incapacitation. He could conceivably decapitate Hulk with his blades of exile if he gets on Hulks back or especially with the Blade of Olympus

#3 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedebater: Welcome to the vine! I hope to see you around (picking these two characters earns you major points in my book.)

That being said I think the Hulk wins. He far outclasses Kratos in physical strength and his stats are increasing all the time. Thunderclaps would be a problem for Kratos, they hit like a nuclear blast, rupture your eardrums and push you back. Both warriors have solid reaction time; Hulk trading blows with Thor and Sentry and catching a bullet in his teeth. Kratos dodging/blocking/reacting to Zeus' lightning and fighting Castor and Pollux (look it up). In a situation like this Kratos can turn to one of his Gorgon heads. However Hulk has displayed immunity to transmutation before.

Hulk takes this in an epic battle.

#4 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: If this is class 90+ Savage Hulk then it's the other way around. Kratos outmuscled planet lifters like Hercules.

He has the blade of Olympus that rips out people's souls.

It just that Hulk is so much tougher than Kratos is why Hulk can possibly win.

#5 Edited by KnightOfZero (1829 posts) - - Show Bio

i think hulks regeneration is what makes me lean towards him. if kratos has his other weapons like the amulet or the claws of hades, or the cestus, or the nemiean whip, he might have a better shot. but i still think hulk wins

#6 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2985 posts) - - Show Bio

Gray Hulk- Kratos

Prof. Hulk- Kratos

Savage Hulk- Hulk in a fight

Gravage Hulk- Hulk still in a fight

WWH- Hulk

WBH- Hulk

War Hulk- Hulk

Nulk- Hulk

#7 Edited by Doomnaut (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps. SPITE.

#8 Edited by dondave (38817 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos

#9 Posted by dondave (38817 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: If this is class 90+ Savage Hulk then it's the other way around. Kratos outmuscled planet lifters like Hercules.

He has the blade of Olympus that rips out people's souls.

It just that Hulk is so much tougher than Kratos is why Hulk can possibly win.

That's not the Blade of Olympus it's the Claws of Hades

#10 Edited by i_like_swords (16641 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk isn't stomping this fight in the slightest. The only advantages he poses over Kratos is physical strength (hell not even by that large a margin, Kratos is very strong) durability and regeneration. Kratos has speed, agility, reaction time, weaponry, and equal stamina. Kratos has plenty of answers for the Thunder Clap but Hulk has very little for Kratos' speed and weapons. And as I said, Kratos has the feats to suggest he can tangle with Hulk just fine. He's fought people a lot stronger than Hulk. He held up Kronos, the most powerful Titan's, finger as he tried to crush him in his hand. He pushed back Hercules and defeated him by out-manuvering him. He's defeated the God Poseidon in his strongest form. His best feat is likely defeating Zeus in single combat. I'm not even that much of an effort on Kratos but I've watched God of War 2 and 3 be played all the way through. I know he's capable of this.

#11 Edited by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4: There's little evidence to suggest that GoW Hercules lifted the Earth. It was never shown or even mentioned.

#12 Edited by Doomnaut (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos gets alot of wank on this site. On Spacebattles and Factpile this is a stomp match.

#13 Posted by jwalser3 (5261 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2985 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: Hercules mentions his labor that required him to lift the Earth.

"I was sent to find an apple" - Hercules

That was before Kratos vs Hercules

#16 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4: Finding an apple=Lifting the Earth. Said no one ever.

Also if GoW Hercules could lift the Earth then why did he struggle to lift the stone floor?

#17 Posted by GhostRavage (9318 posts) - - Show Bio

Also if GoW Hercules could lift the Earth then why did he struggle to lift the stone floor?

This. And Kratos is NOWHERE NEAR HULK IN PHYSICAL MATTERS... dot make me laugh. However, kratos weapons are magical and he's no puny foe for Hulk, well, he is the god of war isn't he? Hulk takes this handily if he stays Savage

#18 Posted by xlab3000 (3341 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins

#19 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk>Thor>>Kratos

#20 Edited by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk said:

Why does Kratos struggle to open the boxes or lifting gates when he easily lifted Cronos' foot off of him?

it's what you call PIS.

#21 Edited by Pokeysteve (8558 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunder Claps and Hulk's most powerful punches will be rejected with The Golden Fleece. If he has the Blade of Olympus here he should win eventually. Hulk's durability can't stand up to something that easily kills gods.

The garden where the apples grew belonged to the daughters of Atlas. Hercules made a deal with Atlas. Atlas went to get an apple and in return Hercules held the Earth in his absence. Getting an apple=lifting the Earth in this case.

#22 Edited by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: We can't just assume that the garden of the Hesperides exists in GoW just because it exists in Greek myth. There are all sorts of details that show that GoW doesn't neatly line up with Greek myth. And since this is ComicVine I know I'll have to list some: there are armies of monsters that were one of a kind in Greek myth, The Golden Fleece isn't a fleece, Gods can die, Gaia is a Titan etc. etc.

#23 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

i want to see who would in a fight hulk or kratos now i need to see facts on how one would win the fight because each fighter has strengths and weakness. now the setting is at zeus 's palace. Now my assessment of the battle first Hulk now a lot of people are gonna hulk is stronger the kratos which is true,hulk has other things than pure strength he has a regeneration factor, can create massive shock waves with thunder claps also the madder the hulk gets the more physical he gets.Hulk has great durability but when he is not sufficiently enraged he transforms back to Bruce Banner but I 'am sure hulk won't clam down :). Now for Kratos although Kratos may not be strong as the hulk kratos's strength is still large. It's shown in the games that Kratos can subdue many large and powerful beasts. He has proven capable of overpowering the Hydra , throwing the Colossus of Rhodes after it attempted to crush him beneath its foot During his battle against Hercules, who is considered to be unrivaled in terms of sheer strength, Kratos proved capable of stopping his charges, forcing him backwards and enduring his powerful bear hugs without any ill effects, even breaking free from them by knocking the Olympian down with incredible strength. Kratos was ultimately able to defeat Hercules, proving to be the superior warrior of the two. Kratos has the blades of chaos and Blade of Olympus is one of Kratos' greatest weapons, as he has infused all of his godly power into it. Now to judge the winner if you dont like who won then reply clamly and state the facts why you think your character should win these is my opinion not fact so with that out of the way lets judge. First kratos's weapons and godly power can give him an advantage but the Hulk does the power and Durability to tank these hits but the blade of olympus will damage the hulk also kratos has spartan training while hulk has no training.So kratos can make a plan to beat the hulk,so in the short run kratos wins but in the long run the hulks healing factor and how the madder the stronger the hulk gets will overpower kratos and kill him. That was my answer so if you disagree tell me why with facts and see you next time!!!

Pfff...this ain't no warriors of Rage! Asura is nowhere near here!

#24 Posted by dondave (38817 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has no defence for a some of Kratos' weapons. He has no answer for the Claw of Hades or the Blades of Olympus. Either of them could be used to beat the Hulk with limited difficulty

#25 Posted by i_like_swords (16641 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Hulk has no defence for a some of Kratos' weapons. He has no answer for the Claw of Hades or the Blades of Olympus. Either of them could be used to beat the Hulk with limited difficulty

Pretty much this. Kratos has the feats and physical stats to hang with Hulk and his weapons will ultimately win him the match.

#26 Posted by logy5000 (6084 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos can win depending on the version of Hulk.

#27 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by i_like_swords (16641 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk>Thor>>Kratos

Nah, if we're making wrong orders it should be - Hulk>Kratos>Thor

The right order is Thor>Kratos>Hulk

#29 Posted by Pokeysteve (8558 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: We can't just assume that the garden of the Hesperides exists in GoW just because it exists in Greek myth. There are all sorts of details that show that GoW doesn't neatly line up with Greek myth. And since this is ComicVine I know I'll have to list some: there are armies of monsters that were one of a kind in Greek myth, The Golden Fleece isn't a fleece, Gods can die, Gaia is a Titan etc. etc.

Hercules referenced a few of his labors and Atlas was holding up the Earth in GoW. We can definitely assume it exists.

#30 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: Hercules is not a narrator or a series creator. In order to prove that he did lift the Earth we need either; on screen evidence (a scene of him lifting the Earth) or an incontrovertible statement made by a narrator or one of the games' directors or writers.

#31 Posted by Pokeysteve (8558 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: Hercules is not a narrator or a series creator. In order to prove that he did lift the Earth we need either; on screen evidence (a scene of him lifting the Earth) or an incontrovertible statement made by a narrator or one of the games' directors or writers.

That's what YOU need. He referenced his labors which means they are unchanged. It's good enough.

#32 Edited by frogdog (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunder Claps and Hulk's most powerful punches will be rejected with The Golden Fleece. If he has the Blade of Olympus here he should win eventually. Hulk's durability can't stand up to something that easily kills gods.

Video game gods are a joke compared to the comic books version.

#33 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by dondave (38817 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

@pokeysteve said:

It doesn't mean that they won't work on the Hulk

#35 Posted by frogdog (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@frogdog said:

@pokeysteve said:

Why? Majority of them have poor durability compared to the hulk.

#36 Posted by Hyperlight (6334 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmm....... hulk.. i could be tripping though

#37 Posted by dondave (38817 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

@dondave said:

@frogdog said:

@pokeysteve said:

Why? Majority of them have poor durability compared to the hulk.

It wasn't their durability that allowed him to kill some them. For example with Hades, he used the Claw of Hades against him and tearing out his soul. I see no reason why that won't work on the Hulk.

#38 Posted by frogdog (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Ignoring the major gap of strength between, Hulk and Kratos, all it would do is turn Hulk into mindless killing machine, considering that Hulk can survive without banner.

#39 Posted by beautifulrevery (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos is nowwhere and I mean NOWHERE close to Hulk's strength. He's in the 50 ton range and that's with a hell of a lot of effort. His weapons can give Hulk trouble however if he doesn't use the claws of hades right of the bat he's getting one shotted. His durability is crap compared to Hulk. Kratos may have the edge in reaction speed but if he gets tagged or goes into this thinking it's another troll he will get killed and easily.

#40 Posted by dondave (38817 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

@dondave: Ignoring the major gap of strength between, Hulk and Kratos, all it would do is turn Hulk into mindless killing machine, considering that Hulk can survive without banner.

Banner is not Hulk Soul

#41 Edited by Picallo3798 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure how Kratos can win here. To say Hulk is stronger is an understatement. He is way stronger. And lets be a little real Hulk pretty much destroys every GOW boss. Another thing is perception. Kratos sees hulk, no big deal small green guy Ive taken down ALOT bigger and stronger. That quickly turns to HOLY $h1t and then he gets one-shotted. Hulk punching Kratos = instant death. All of this soul-eating and what have you, if thats the case then why doesnt Kratos just do that to everyone, every time. Fight starts, eat soul, fight over. It obviously doesnt work that way. Hulk is another league. Hulk wins.

#43 Posted by Pokeysteve (8558 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: No actual evidence is good enough?

I think you meant for there to be a comma in there. Anyways, the lack of evidence here is actually evidence. Hercules references these things meaning they are unchanged unlike some of the other things that have been mentioned and changed.

@frogdog said:

@pokeysteve said:

Very true. The Fleece was able to block some of there attacks though. Kratos is on comparable strength levels to some versions of Hulk as well. There wasn't anything his Blades weren't able to cut either. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think most versions of Hulk can be cut by regular steel if the wielder is strong enough.

#44 Posted by frogdog (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@frogdog said:

Banner is not Hulk Soul

Last time I checked Banner upgraded himself to go toe to toe with the Hulk.

#45 Posted by dondave (38817 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

@dondave said:

@frogdog said:

Banner is not Hulk Soul

What does upgrading himself have to do with being his soul?

#46 Edited by frogdog (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@frogdog said:

@dondave said:

@frogdog said:

Banner is not Hulk Soul

Even if Kratos was luckly enough pull out hulk's soul, Banner himself could still beat kratos himself.

#47 Edited by dondave (38817 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

@dondave said:

@frogdog said:

@dondave said:

@frogdog said:

Banner is not Hulk Soul

Even if Kratos was luckly enough pull out hulk's soul, Banner himself could still beat kratos himself.

Banner and the Hulk share one soul. If Kratos rips out their soul, the Hulk won't suddenly turn in Banner, they'd die. As a matter of fact Banner was only able to go against the Hulk with months of prep and that didn't even work out correctly

#48 Edited by fiodestromus (1161 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Hulk takes this.This would be a rough battle though but end the end you have to give it to the guy that becomes more durable every second

#49 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: Or we can refer back to the original mythology of Hetcules's feats.

Why complain about Gaia being a sentiant Titan instead of the Earth?

What would you rather imagine Gods sticking their D*ck's in the dirt and producing offspring?

#50 Posted by frogdog (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@frogdog said:

@dondave said:

@frogdog said:

@dondave said:

@frogdog said:

Banner is not Hulk Soul

Banner and the Hulk share one soul. If Kratos rips out their soul, the Hulk won't suddenly turn in Banner, they'd die. As a matter of fact Banner was only able to go against the Hulk with months of prep and that didn't even work out correctly

Going toe to toe =/= winning

Of course I already know that Hulk won, but kratos is far from being as strong hulk.